A dream fleshed out into reality

Story Info
Steven's dream will become a reality with a little help.
3.4k words
3.95
5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bfel37
bfel37
53 Followers

It had been his idea. He had dreamt it up in a wet dream so to speak. In his dream he had worn a pair of lace thong panties to Laron's house. When he arrived, he was greeted at the door and ushered into the bedroom to get ready. Slowly slipping out of his street clothes except for the panties, and then sauntering into the living room to show off what he had purchased. Laron loved what he saw, and slowly caressed his body. Touching him everywhere, and getting him excited. Then the two had made there way back to the bedroom for anal sex. Steven was always the bottom. That's the role he enjoyed. After much thrusting Laron grabbed Steven's hips and grunted. He had bred Steven, leaving his load deep inside him.

This part wasn't much of a dream. Steven had snuck away when he knew it was safe a couple of times. To meet up for sex. The lace thong panties was however. Next in the dream he would hear the doorbell ring. Laron would sit up, and tell Steven to answer the door. He walked out of the bedroom and down the hall to the living room where the front door was. It wasn't a big house. Even though he was completely naked he opened the door slowly, exposing himself to a total stranger standing there. There a man stood, tall, black, and handsome. The man greeted him stepping inside the house and walking past him. Like he belonged there. Like this was no big deal. He warmly greeted Laron, giving him a masculine hug. Asked him if everything had been set up, and was ready. To which Laron answered of course. The man gave Laron some money, and then looked back at Steven. Steven was summoned to the two men. He casually walked over, and obediently asked what he should do. He was ordered to go to the bedroom with this man, and do whatever he said for the next half hour.

The man started to touch Steven all over. Caressing his body. Reaching down and grabbing his butt cheeks in one hand. Leading him away down the hall. Steven looked back over his shoulder at Laron who was smiling while counting his money. That's when he woke up. That's when he always woke up. His imagination could fill in the rest.

He looked over at his wife laying there next to him. She was still asleep. It's a good thing he didn't have a proclivity to talking in his sleep. That would be a hard dream to explain. He loved his wife but two things had driven him to explore outside his marriage. The first, he enjoyed sex with men. He didn't care about there looks. He was more a size queen.

He loved men with large cocks. That's one reason he enjoyed Laron. His cock was a little above average at seven inches. The second thing, was his wife's complete lack of interest in sex. If he brought it up, she would agree, but she wasn't into it, and there was no romance. While he preferred and enjoyed sex with her. He enjoyed being touched and used by men, but sex with women was more fun. He enjoyed the feeling of being dominated over. A man or men treating him like a sex object.

He had met Laron online. They had shared sexual interests. What each one was into, and enjoyed. Eventually they had met in person at Laron's house. He would never bring guys back to his home. So, they always met at Laron's place, and always when he could guarantee Heather, his wife, wouldn't miss him. That meant quick meetings, and really getting down to business immediately. He had mentioned his dream to Laron. Who thought it was great.

He had come over wearing the panties one time. Which had been a thrill. First him knowing what was on under his clothes that others seeing him didn't. The second, presenting himself to someone in those panties. Something that had only been in his head was now partially formed into reality. Laron had said he could set something up to make the rest of his dream a reality. He liked the idea of using Steven like a whore. As much as Steven liked the idea of being used as such. It made for great sex talk, that's for sure.

He drifted back to sleep letting his dream become a distant memory. Some day he hoped the opportunity would present itself. Until then to keep his marriage from crumbling he would sneak around. It was safer this way.

A couple weeks later Heather mentioned that a friend of hers was going to be in town visiting family, and had suggested they get away following that for a couple of days. A girls weekend away would be fun. It had been a while since they had gotten together, and enjoying hanging out for an entire weekend. They made plans, and scheduled a mini vacation for just the two of them. They would be several hours away, and leaving Steven home alone.

Steven was overjoyed. This was the opportunity he had been waiting for. Now him and Laron could meet up, and not worry about when he had to be home. He texted Laron the news, and the dates she would be gone. He was excited to do this as much as Steven was.

While it had been Steven's idea and dream. Laron had found it to be very kinky, and exciting. He had a couple of friends who would love to take part in some group activities. They would have no problem paying for access to Steven's sexy white body. Some ground rules would be agreed upon, but this was going to be fun for everyone involved. Steven was really looking forward to being treated like a slut. Giving himself over for the weekend to Laron to control.

Laron would decide who had access to him, and what they got to do. The idea of making some money on the side was an added bonus to him. He contacted a couple of his friends. They had found the idea exciting. Steven would be busy taking care of all three of them. He would go home worn out and heavily used in all his holes by the time they were finished.

The weeks seemed to drag on for all of them, but finally the day came. The day before, which was a Friday. Steven had seen his wife off. Her and her girlfriend had been very excited to finally get away, just the two of them. They would be driving about two hours away to one of the beach towns. Somewhere they could enjoy some fun for the weekend. Steven had been very excited to see them off. He had enjoyed the evening alone last night, and now it was the day he had been waiting for. He had put on the dark blue lace thong panties. Making sure they looked good on him. Put on his street clothes, and headed out.

He would get there around noon That left them plenty of time to have fun without worrying about getting home. He was almost there when Laron called him to let him know they had a change of plans. He had gotten a hotel room nearby instead. Laron didn't need his neighbors getting too curious. He was to knock on room 318.

As he parked his car, and entered the lobby his heart was racing. He walked right to the elevator, and pushed the button. As the doors opened, he entered, and pushed the button for the third floor. This was even more exciting then if they had met at Laron's house. An unknown location where he would be having sex was really thrilling. He walked down the hall finding room 318. He knocked, and as it opened, there stood Laron waiting for him.

He was wearing a pair of shorts, and nothing else from the looks of things. They greeted one another there at the door. Laron slid his hand around Steven's waist sliding down his pants to cup his butt. Steven glanced down the hall to see if anyone was there. He was glad he saw nobody. Just the cameras down by the elevator for security. So, someone might be watching him. Laron guided him into the room, still holding him by the butt. Oh, how he loved being touched and fondled by other men. It appeared they were alone in the room. Steven couldn't see anyone in the bathroom or in the simple room they had. Just a single king size bed, a couple chairs with a table in the corner, and a dresser with a tv on top. Nothing to fancy. It was all they needed.

Laron guided him into the room to one of the chairs. Telling him to remove his clothes. First his t-shirt, and then removing his shoes and socks. Lastly, he removed his belt, letting his shorts fall to the floor. He now stood before Laron in just the black thong panties. Laron always loved seeing him in them. He thought they looked sexy on him. Showing off his butt which was his favorite feature on Steven. He continued to caress Steven's back roaming down to his butt. Steven was loving being touched. Laron slid his fingers beneath the thong to his rosebud. Slowly rubbing it, and entering him with his fingertip. His other hand exploring Steven's chest, stomach, and venturing down under the panties to cup his cock.

In all intents and purposes Steven's body belonged to Laron right now. To do with as he desired. Laron switched gears, and pulled the panties off Steven's hips leaving them to fall to the floor with the rest of his clothes. He now stood before him completely naked having had the last vestige of clothing removed from him. Laron continued his exploration of Steven. Touching and caressing his body.

Now it was Laron's turn to get naked. He enjoyed having Steven remove his shorts. He prompted him to pull his cock out. He enjoyed watching him fumble with the belt, and then unbutton his shorts. His cock sprang to attention as his clothes were removed. As his cock was grasped and massaged, he pushed Steven to his knees.

Steven understood what was expected. Allowing Laron's cock to slide into his mouth. It was unspoken, but understood the action that was enjoyed. As he sucked on this heavenly cock, he could feel it begin to swell and harden. He felt it stiffening as he bobbed his head allowing his lips to slide over the seven inch piece of man meat that was filling his mouth and venturing down his throat. He didn't have to wait long. Laron enjoyed getting to the fun part. Steven was told to stand up and lay on the bed.

He knew the expected position. On his stomach with his butt slightly raised. Legs slightly apart to start. He felt the cool lubricant gel being applied to him, and then Laron's body sliding between his legs. His hard cock, now well lubricated began to burrow its way into his boi pussy. The pain was always the worst right away. That subsided, and he felt a full feeling. In and out as they lay together. Building up faster and faster. This wasn't love. It was just sex, and they both enjoyed the roles they played.

He loved submitting his body to a man. Feeling a hard cock in his ass got him so excited. He had sometimes even cum in this position without touching himself. As they built to a crescendo Laron buried his cock as deep as he could, and grabbed Steven's hips. With a guttural yell Steven felt Laron claim him as his bitch. Filling him with his seed. The hot fresh cum spilling into his body marking him as owned. As they lay together basking in the afterglow of what seemed like an hour, but was probably was a very quick session.

Laron rolled off him, and grabbed his phone from beside the bed. Sending out a quick text He sat up and looked at Steven. "Hope you don't think your done for the today. I got a couple friends downstairs on their way up right now. We are going to make that dream of yours a reality." Steven was excited, and worried. He didn't know these guys, but that was going to be part of the fun. He was no longer in charge of his body. Soon he would be passed around to several men. All of whom would get to enjoy him. Laron was in charge, and would decide when he was done.

Just then they heard a knock at the door. Laron stood up, and picked up his shorts. "Answer the door, and let in whoever is there." He began to walk to the bathroom as Steven got out of bed. Bending down to pick up his panties and shorts Laron stopped him. "I never said get dressed. Do it naked." He dropped his clothes, and proceeded to walk to the door. He was even more nervous now that he would be naked exposed to anyone in the hall. As he reached the door, he peaked into the bathroom where Laron was quickly splashing some water on himself cleaning up.

He peaked through the eyehole in the door seeing three men standing there. Two tall black gentlemen casually dressed, and a white man wearing a polo shirt. All three looked to be about the same height. Just shy of six feet. All of them slightly taller than Steven. He slowly opened the door. Exposing himself and greeting the middle-aged men. All three got big smiles on their faces. One of the black gentlemen reached forward and grabbed Steven's shoulder pulling him out into the hallway. The door nearly closing behind him only stopped by Laron. Six hands explored every inch of his naked and exposed body. He stood there allowing them to enjoy what they would soon be intimately enjoying. They all proceeded into the room last of all Steven.

As the door started to close, he heard voiced coming from the elevator. He had just managed to escape being seen by passersby. As they entered the room all three greeted Laron giving him a brief clasp of the hand and a quick manly hug. It was evident that they knew each other.

They all sat down in the chairs and the foot of the bed. Steven sat between two of the guys on the bed. He felt very awkward being he was the only one naked. Two of the guys continued to feel his ass, touch his cock, and rub his chest and legs. The entire experience was incredibly erotic to him. He had never felt like such a piece of meat before. As long as nothing was said they were going to sample the merchandise until told to stop. As they continued Laron spoke up. "The rules remain the same as previously stated. Blowjobs are twenty-five. Anal is fifty." All three smiled, and nodded in agreement.

Then one of them spoke up. "We were wondering if we could propose a different deal." Laron signaled for them to continue. "What would it cost to have unlimited access for the next three hours? We like what we see, and would enjoy having unfettered access to your slut here." Laron thought for a moment. "How about two hundred each?" All three nodded in approval. They each got up, counted out the appropriate amount of cash, and handed it to Laron.

This was a better deal then he had planned for. He would easily make a profit even after the cost of the room. If he could convince Steven to agree to this a couple times a month this could become a very profitable arrangement. Hell, it was a win-win situation for him. Not only did he get some great sex, but he made some money as well. He could always use the extra cash. "Well guys, I am going to take a shower. Enjoy him for the next three hours. Just don't leave any permanent marks on him." With that he headed back into the bathroom to shower off.

Steven was definitely nervous and excited. He had no idea what they had in mind, or what was going to happen to him. On top of that these three strange men now had unsupervised access to him. They stood him up, and continued to fondle him. Each one stopping briefly to undress. The three had barely finished removing their clothes when Laron came back out looking much more refreshed. "Keycard is on the dresser by the tv. I will be downstairs having a drink and watching a game at the bar. Have fun." Then he walked out the door. They were all to busy with their new prize to even care.

Hands were all over him. Then he was pushed to his knees followed by a cock being forced into his mouth. Each of these cocks was impressive. All were bigger than Laron's ranging from eight to nine inches. He was jerking two off. One in each hand, while the third was in his mouth. He rotated to each one enjoying the difference. Two of them were circumcised and one wasn't. They were all enjoying the pleasure he was giving them. Making sure to get their moneys worth out of him.

They stood him up, and took him to the bed. Now the fun would begin. Steven had told Laron that all the guys had to be clean. He had also mentioned only wanting Laron to go bareback. Now with Laron gone, it was evident that the last item wasn't going to be followed through on. He tried to speak up, but with a cock in his mouth, and all of them being bigger than him. There wasn't much he could do.

One of the guys was sitting with his legs spread up on the bed, and Steven was laying on his stomach between them sucking on his cock. Then he felt his ass being propped up. Once again, he felt lube being applied to him followed by a hard, bare cock sliding into him. He felt like such a slut. With a cock in his mouth, and another in his ass. He didn't even know their names. Nor did they know his. They also didn't care. He was just a piece of meat to them. Being used for their pleasure.

One after another they took turns using him. Each one had cum in him at least once. Both holes had received a load, and one was deposited on his face. Now they were going for a second and third round. He was getting worn out. He was really enjoying being their cum slut.

He was so busy sucking cock and being mounted he had failed to notice them passing the phone around. Taking pictures, and video of the entire thing. He also didn't notice when one of them had gotten dressed, and had scooped up his clothes in the process. He had just assumed he had left to have a smoke downstairs. Not noticing what he had carried out with him. Time had really flown by. They had all cum multiple times. In and on him. He lay on the bed totally exhausted. Worn out and heavily used. The other two had gotten dressed and were walking out the door.

Steven had only laid there for a couple minutes when the door opened again. In walked Laron. He gently caressed Steven's body telling him what a good slut he had been. They casually talked about the experience, and discussed if they would do this again. Laron was very excited when Steven had shown some interest in being Laron's slut again. Laron grabbed the extra keycard, and told Steven to leave whenever he was ready. As he walked out the door, he told Steven he would see him next Saturday at his place.

It was only then that Steven realized what had happened. He was naked, with no clothes, and all alone in a strange hotel room. He had fleshed out his dream into reality. Only to find it had become a true nightmare.

bfel37
bfel37
53 Followers