A Dream in Dubai

Story Info
A Business trip for a family in Dubai becomes intimate.
2.8k words
4.17
16.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello and thank you for clicking on this story, I love to receive private messages to see what you like and what works for you. As always here, everyone is over 18.

Mica xx

It had been a long flight. Heathrow to Dubai, luckily we were seated in Upper Class, so not too bad. I hadn't been that fussed about going, but dad had some business and the client said they would fly out his whole family, so, yes, I tagged along. We were met at Dubai airport by a man waving a placard with dad's name on it. He took our luggage, and we followed him to the car park. He led us to a large car, a limousine I suppose, BMW I think, and soon we were in air-conditioned comfort being whizzed along massively wide roads out to our hotel near the marina, dad sat up front with the driver, mum and I sat in the rear.

We were greeted at the hotel by a soft cocktail as the formalities were dispatched and copies of our passports were taken, and then we were escorted to our suite. My Lord. Two bedrooms and a living area come office come cinema. It was extensive, I have stayed in smaller houses I think. I took my suitcase and went into what was to be my room and dumped it on the case stand. I would sort it later. I wanted to have a look around.

Outside was a patio with sun loungers and chairs, but outside of the air-conditioned room the air was really hot. Mum wanted to find the pool, so we headed off in what we thought was the general direction. We passed several entrances to the various rooms and suites, and soon we were at the pool complex. It was very large, there was a swim up bar on one side, and a few different depth areas in the pool, all separated by little bridges. Palm trees all around providing some shelter from the sun. There were also some canvas cabanas that you could use. You could draw the curtain sides for privacy.

I liked the idea of the cabanas as I could sit out, use the pool, but keep my ginger haired body mostly out of the sun. We couldn't walk from our room to the pool area as a lazy river snaked its way around the resort and it was between the pool and our patio area. People sat in large rings and floated by. No worries, mum suggested the lazy river added to the security.

Dad went off with the client and so mum and I were pretty much left to our own devices.

"I am not particularly hungry Susie, let's go and get a cabana and slip in and out of the pool." That was mum's suggestion, I had no objections, so I went into my room, flipped open my case to grab a bikini. Empty, what? I looked in the wardrobe and the drawers. My clothes were all there. Whilst mum and I had been wandering around someone had valeted us. Cool.

I found my bikinis, appropriately in one of the drawers in the large bathroom. Orange one, love it, it is a bit tiny, but, well, this is a private resort and so I should be ok. Found my sarong (in the wardrobe,) grabbed the towel from the pile of 'pool towels', again appropriately on shelves in the bathroom, but these were hotel towels, so that is logically where they should be, and went out to wait for mum.

I could see mum through her open door, she had her bikini top on, but was still faffing with the straps on the bottoms.

"Need a hand mum?" I called to her.

"No love, just be there in a minute."

Mum bent forward to slip her foot into the bikini bottoms and I could see her fanny, glistening between her thighs. I wondered if she was aroused, had I interrupted a moment?

Bikini bottoms secured; mum put her sarong on.

"I've got you a towel mum, you just need a bottle of lotion."

"Did you get some water Susie?"

"Ah no, we'll grab some on the way down, they usually hand it out over the bars, or so I read on TripAdvisor."

Our beach bags filled, we grabbed the room cards and headed off, leaving the green light on that meant they could come and make up the room, or whatever things they felt they needed to do.

We found a cabana to our liking, and dumped our bags in it, pulled the side curtains and mum unrolled her towel on a sun lounger that was just in front. I planned to spend a lot of time out of the sun, mum planned to spend a lot of time in it.

"Come on Susie, let's get in the pool before we overheat."

Good idea I thought. I knew from previous hot holidays that if you got hot and then went in the pool, the pool water felt so cold, way too cold. Some hotels in Dubai chilled their pools and that was the last thing I wanted, hot air, cold pool, no, no no.

I braced myself and walked down the steps into the pool. No fears, the pool was just a lovely temperature, and I only got a mild little tickle as my crotch got to water level. I dipped down and got my shoulders under. Oh this was lovely. I wished I had remembered my sun visor, but, I hadn't, so I just had to suck it up. At least my fake Ray Bans kept the glare out of my eyes.

I looked around at the other people in the pool. Mostly women, I guessed like us, other half on business trip, Dubai is like that. I am told they don't really like the women doing business, only men. How very Middle Ages.

There was a man standing by a sunbed, doing some form of movements, stretches. I looked, of course I did, he seemed to be packing some impressive meat, that would give me food for thought when I lay in the cabana. A woman with impossible breasts was lying near him, I wondered if they were together, and had he paid for her twin mountain peaks.

A mix of people it seemed, I wondered what their nationalities were, so difficult to tell these days, usually just look at the language of the book or magazine they were reading, but with kindles these days, even that was difficult.

I may have had a little wee in the pool whilst I was there, and then slowly headed to the steps.

"I'm going to warm up mum," I said and mum nodded and followed me. I stood in the hot sun for a few minutes, not long though, and then got into the shade of the cabana. Whilst I wasn't in direct sun, it was still impressively hot. Over forty I thought and then tried to work out what that was in Fahrenheit and gave up. It would be somewhere over a hundred.

I put the back rest up and lay on the sun bed, people watching. The man that was packing was now doing some calisthenics, and his tight trunks revealed quite a bulge underneath his rather nice trim buttocks as he leant forward to touch the floor with his fingers. Okay, so he was fit, and he most definitely would be food for my finger later.

Just to the left there was a woman laying on a sunbed, head away from me, her legs apart. Her swimsuit had bunched up into her crotch and frankly left nothing to the imagination, oh my, more finger food.

I lay in the cabana and went in the pool on and off and after about two hours I had had enough. My mind was on overdrive looking at all the peaches, and I needed to go back to the room. Mum said she would stay another hour or so, she was enjoying just lying in the sun and daydreaming.

I grabbed my things, shoved them in my bag and headed back to the suite. Opening the door, I slipped my sarong off, and dropped it on to the bag stand with my bag. I walked past mum and dad's room, and dad was laying on the bed. I went in to say hello and ask how his day been, and realised he was fast asleep and naked. I expected hospitality had been rather generous and he had come back to sleep it off.

I softly got onto the bed and bent forward for a close look. Dad's cock was not hard, but not limp either. A good size, more than a fistful, and the skin was puckered at the end, like the end of a butcher's sausage. I leant forward and inhaled. Oh, what a lovely manly aroma, not sweaty or pissy, just man. I blew gently on his cock, it twitched. Oh my.

I blew again, gently from top to bottom, and then below onto his balls. His cock twitched again and then started growing. I watched, fascinated, as his cock grew before my eyes. I blew a little more, laughing at my joke of giving dad a blow job, and his cock just grew and grew. It started to lift, no longer resting on his thigh, and the wrinkle of skin at the end was pulling back. I looked closely and I could see the inside of his cock peeking through the skin at the end of his cock. It had been wrinkled but was now pulled tightly back.

Oh I was tempted, I was so tempted. I slipped my bikini bottoms off and then my top. Naked I stretched my leg over dad, I was astride him but not yet touching. I ran my finger down between my legs, oh my, I was so wet. I held dad's cock and settled myself down, guiding his cock into me.

I slowly lowered myself onto his cock, I could feel it as it filled me, his skin moved further down his cock, and I could feel his rim as it slid inside me. I reached his limit, he was fully inside me, just pressing the bottom of my fanny, my fanny lips kissing his balls. Oh it felt fantastic. I started to rock back and forth, dad's cock sliding inside me, almost out, then fully in, me feeling empty and then full, full like after a Sunday roast.

I expected dad to wake, but no, he really must have had a good session with the clients. I started being braver and moved faster, pressing down harder, hard enough that dad pressed almost painfully at my limit, deep inside, opening my womb, faster made the slurpy sounds as he slid inside me.

Oh my this felt so good, my dad's cock pressing me, stretching me, shagging me, so good. I could feel my tensions build, my fanny tightened around dad's cock, little jolts of electricity shot from my clitoris and sought out my nipples, my toes, my ears and my lips, I felt electric.

My dad's cock pulsed, it swelled and as I pushed down hard, dad erupted. I felt his sperms shoot from his cock, filling me, flooding into my womb and I came. My orgasm exploded, my back went rigid and my toes curled, my fingers scrunched the bed cover and I gasped out load. Wow, that was a good one.

I slowly raised my hips, dad's cock slipping from me with a gurgle and I rolled onto my back next to dad, I just needed to get my breath. Wow that was a good one. Dad was seemingly still asleep, his cock softening and smeared with the white of his sperms.

I dragged myself to my feet, grabbed my costume and went through to my bedroom and fell on the bed. That orgasm had really wiped me, or perhaps the heat of Dubai had helped. I closed my eyes, just to relax.

"Susie," I heard mum's voice rattling around. I opened my eyes, mum was stood at the foot of the bed.

"urgh, hi mum, you had enough sun?"

"Yes, and I see you have been having fun."

"Oh yeah, I may have dined at the dad buffet."

"I can see that, you are leaking."

"Oh goodness, I best go into the shower."

"No Susie, wait."

Mum put her hands behind her back and undid her top, pulling it off and dropping it on the bed. I could see the outline of her top, she had managed to catch the sun, she had bikini top shaped white bits. She slipped her bottoms down and stepped out of them, her shaved fanny lips glistening, catching the light streaming in through the patio doors.

"I think I need to clean you up, we don't want to let anything go to waste."

Mum crawled onto the bed and dipped between my thighs and her tongue licked around my opening.

"You're still a bit open Susie, delicious."

I felt mum's mouth around my fanny and she sucked, sucking the residue from my shag out of me, her tongue keeping my fanny open as she sucked dad's sperms. She moved up my valley, licking and sucking as she went and then she got to my clitoris, her tongue pushing my hood back, she sucked my sensitive nubbin before gently chewing. I erupted, again, no prewarning, it just exploded, my back arched, and I held there, rigid, body in spasm, pain and pleasure wracking me.

"Wow Susie." Mum said, "you had a lot of dad inside you."

"Mum, I had all of dad inside me, and he slept through. Thank goodness you came back."

I sat up and headed to the bathroom, a bathroom bigger than some hotel rooms I have stayed in, and turned the shower on, stepping in, I let the rainfall soak me, residues gone, thanks to mum, I just needed to wash.

"Hello baby," dad said as he wandered in and stood before the loo.

"Hello dad, good session I guess, you were well out of it."

"Yes baby girl, we did all the business and then they bought out this secret liquor. It was strong. After a few of them, they drove me back. I got into the room, stripped and then I am awake some hours later."

"Bad head?"

"No."

He finished and looked at his hand.

"Odd," he said, sniffing his hand, "I think I need to join you in the shower."

"Okay dad."

He flushed the loo and got into the shower with me, squirting gel on his hands he rubbed all over himself, and then he rubbed it on my back, soapy suds running down between the cheeks of my bottom, before dripping off to splash on the shower floor.

Dad ran his fingers down my back and then between my cheeks and to my fanny. He circled and then pushed inside me.

"Oh yes dad, that's nice."

I felt him lean against me, his cock hard and jutting. I leant forward, my hands on the shower wall to brace, and dad pushed and entered. For the second time today, my dad was shagging me.

The shower water was streaming over me, running down my hair and then across my face and down my back to where dad was. I kept blinking my eyes to keep the water out, dad kept pressing to fill me. I was distracted by the water, but I still could feel every inch of dad, his moving inside me, his skin rolling back, the rim of his cock acting like a wiper and scraping my inside like a blade on a wet window.

"I had a weird dream Susie" dad said. "I dreamt that we were shagging on the bed."

"Oh dad, okay, not weird though, really?"

"And then I woke up with what seems like evidence of shagging."

"Yes dad, just there dad, I am nearly there dad, don't stop."

I didn't want to confirm anything with dad, life should have its mysteries, and so I made out as if I were further along than I was. Sometimes it pays to cheat a little. Men, I am told, can't always tell a fake one from a real one. Me, I can always tell if a man cheats. I know darn well if he squirts or doesn't, but we don't always let men know just exactly how much we do, or do not, feel inside.

"I wonder why I dreamt that Susie."

"Perhaps it was wishful thinking dad."

"Perhaps."

"But now dad, yes dad, just like that dad, oh yes, now dad you have me for real, this is not a dream." He was really making me buzz, my climax was building, my tensions were there, my fanny was clenching.

"No baby, but this feels like it is going to be a dream holiday."

"aargh dad, yes," I erupted. This was no dream, this was a fantastic shag with my dad.

If it carried on like this, this week was going to be a dream, a real honest to goodness dream. Oh yes.