A Dream of Age & Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ducked into the basement bar to see if Yvonne had arrived first. There were around 10 people scattered, all I assumed waiting for the 5 pm show as the current showing was in progress. I headed back upstairs to wait outside and just as I stepped to the side of the door to let a couple in I saw a car pull up with the Uber 'U' tag and a dark haired woman in the passenger seat. She caught my eye and smiled at me as the car stopped in front of the Golden Age.

I saw her head turn toward the driver then the door opened and first one then a second leg appeared as she swivelled out. She had on black, over the calf boots which had heels of myth-making height. Her legs were clad in tight dark blue denim that if anything was even more flattering to her legs than her dress a few days back.

As she leaned I was a witness to the most amazing dual views of round, smooth flesh, pressed up and with a perfect gap by the exceptionally low cut tight black short sleeve t-shirt and a bra that engineered it all with her dark brown hair falling loosely as a halo.

She stood and turned to push the door shut, my already attentive prick jerked again seeing her arse in those jeans, that done she walked to me carrying a jacket, a purse over her shoulder.

"There, we got that over with," she said as I fought to keep looking at her eyes, which had their dance and sparkle, "I told you to look, right?"

"I looked," I said with my eyes unfocused as if in shock, "and I am in awe."

She took my hands in hers and kissed me, pulled back then we both moved in and kissed softly and open-mouthed.

"Let's go," she backed off and entwined her arm in mine, "I'm thirsty."

More people were filtering in as we had our corner in the bar. I'd agreed the other night to arrange tickets and had done so, she'd shouted the first round of drinks, it looked like it might end up being a full house. The Golden Age had scheduled the day as a series of famous Japanese movies. Currently playing was one widely considered one of the two or three best, 'Tokyo Story.' An amazing movie but so far different from 'Audition' that besides being from Japan there was nothing in common. That said, I wondered how many people would be seeing both. After that was 'Rashomon' then 'Seven Samurai.' Of course.

The irony being that in a city with a rapidly-increasing number of first and second-generation Asian immigrants, albeit Japan was not a major source, the audience was almost entirely Anglo-European.

Since we'd both seen 'Audition,' apparently many times each, many of the scare moments weren't as impactful as they were meant to be and it seemed maybe half the audience were like us but enough were jumping or cringing they were as entertaining as the movie. Popcorn done I felt a head on my shoulder and my hand clasped. A key moment late involving a wire saw and a leg caused my hand to be squeezed and a whispered "keep that in mind..." followed by a quick kiss on the cheek.

Amongst the thinning crowd on the footpath after the movie we slipped on our jackets in the clear but unseasonably cooling air. I continued to be in awe.

"Would you like some dinner, Asami my sweet," I asked, using the name of the protagonist's love interest.

"That would be nice, Shigeharu my love," she answered as we wandered along Commonwealth Street, her arm back in mine, "just so long as you love only me..."

"There's a tapas place that way," I pointed straight ahead deciding to leave off the imitation for now due to amputations being involved not far down that path, "far end of Commonwealth. Never been there but heard great things."

"I know it," she said, "we'll see if we can get in on a Saturday. Popular place."

"Want to get a car?" I asked glancing at her boots.

"Hah, dude, even if you weren't carrying a woman I'd beat you in the Harbour 10K wearing these," she scoffed, "c'mon."

She was as good as her word and I guessed she'd mastered walking in heels for professional reasons. Or something. But we kept up a good pace.

On the ten minute walk over we discovered our shared Irish roots, my father and her mother, my other half a daughter of Greek immigrants and her father a Colombian immigrant.

"Maybe we're related, somehow," I said, "but hopefully not too closely. We're in the wrong state."

We arrived at Bodega to a full house but were assured by the hostess a not more than 15 minutes wait as a number of tables were finishing and only a couple of other parties were ahead of us.

"Slow night," she said.

"We'll just wait over here," Yvonne told her, nodding to a spot along the footpath not far from the door and out of the way in the shadows forming as dusk grew, a smile and a nod from the hostess.

Arriving in our spot I slipped my arm around Yvonne's shoulder which was matched with her arm around my waist then we closed and for the first time hugged tightly as our mouths found each other. It was only then that I realised she wasn't wearing lipstick, her lips fooling those not close. I felt that magnificent chest against mine and then she pressed against my crotch to find my cock, hard and constrained in my jeans. She pushed her thigh forward and it was clearly no mistake on her part. I decided the best response was to hold steady but not push forward. Or, push forward.

She broke the kiss off after at least a few people had walked past, and a couple of other groups waiting the other side of the restaurant tried not to look.

"There's a red light just there," she nodded with a grin over my right shoulder and nudged her thigh against my erection, I turned my head and saw it, "handy you suggested coming HERE. You might have time to go in there and take care of this thing before dinner, their speciality is Asian women."

"Ah, well, last Asian woman I apparently had no hope with, so I'll pass on that."

"Oh, maybe Jason's beaten you to this place too, then," another big smile as she punctuated her comment with another thigh nudge. That latter might get, um, messy, if she kept it up. Getting her to do the former I hoped never got old. I was almost disappointed when the hostess called our names.

Well into a bottle of excellent Malbec she seemed a tad morose.

"I wasn't totally accurate about my love life," she said. I just stayed quiet but hoped my expression was suitable.

She'd causally mentioned 'a couple' marriages the other night. That was eliding. A first, early, marriage ended in amicable divorce followed by what was apparently a truly satisfying coupling ending in widowhood when her husband and toddler son died in a car crash. That was followed by a few years she referred to as 'dark, dirty, non-stop rough trade' with another marriage ending in abuse, divorce and her ex headed to prison then death by overdose. Leading to 'no more of that, a decade of work, 24 by 7' to climb the ladder to her current success.

I told her I felt lame that the worst I'd had across my relationships was disappointing my mother because none had come close to leading to marriage and any way you sliced it downright uneventful if not boring in comparison. Of course, so was my career trajectory. I was successful and well-paid but I'd never achieve the status and pay packet she had. I'd never thought of it that way because I truly enjoyed what I did.

But from all indications she truly enjoyed what she did. Her company and employees seemed to be her children, or something like. I'd fought it for a while but finally succumbed to looking up some local articles on her. Her employees claimed to love and respect her, even competitors admitted if they were to be crushed by someone it should be her. Any way you sliced it I shouldn't be here, but I was.

"Hey," I said softly, "I'm utterly unqualified to know the right thing to say, so I'll just say that I'm truly grateful you felt you could tell me that and I'm having the best time I've had in, oh, forever."

"Not qualified, Costa, dude?" she took my hand in both of hers and just about squeezed it to pulp, "Don't sell yourself short."

Then she kissed the mangled flesh and it was suddenly all better. Her smile was back. The food was excellent.

"So," she said quietly as we were having dessert, "how about we take a bottle of wine and continue this at my place? I have a nice view over the harbour. Oh yeah, dinner this time's on me."

"Oh, ok, sure, my turn next time," a nod to that, "as to your suggestion, I'd like nothing more."

Apparently the rules for taking the wine were complex, which meant they opened it and poured a taste each as dessert, then it was ancillary. Or something like that according to the server. Whatever. We walked out with me carrying the essentially full recorked bottle and she was fiddling with her phone to summon an Uber, I never used anything but UberX but after what seemed to be a longer than usual wait a slick black car appeared.

"Our ride," she declaimed, "you first."

Buckled into the back seat in the darkness I reached over and put my hand on her thigh to have the act returned. In an especially dark stretch I felt my cock being squeezed through my jeans and briefs, quickly released as light returned. At one of the new glass and steel skyscraper condos dotting the CBD she carded us into the residential entrance. There were a variety of cafes and other commercial uses on the ground and next up couple of floors, then condos. Whether it was intentional or not her place was on the 20th floor.

In the lift I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her to kiss, our kiss lasting until the lift beeped and the door opened on the targeted floor.

"This way," she led me out by the hand, my other hand still carrying our wine, to a door midway along the plushly carpeted hall. My one-bedroom flat was nice and clean in a decades old building but this was by far a different category. She opened a door and let us into a beautiful but somewhat minimally decorated space, a compact entryway just inside the door opening to a combination lounge and dining room next to a kitchen.

She took my jacket and put both of them into an entry closet.

"Give me that, go take a seat," she took the wine and pointed me toward the lounge room where a comfortable looking leather sofa faced a floor-to-ceiling glass wall with the curtains open, giving a view over a balcony and then the Harbour and the lights of buildings from the north shore and receding in the distance. I noticed a hallway which I took led to the bedrooms.

She came in carrying two filled wine glasses and I set out coasters from the holder on the table in front of the sofa. She set them down then stepped quickly to bring up a low soundtrack of some variety of easy listening jazz.

"Ok?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. She left it and came to the sofa and sat and leaned into me and I took the hint to put my right arm over her shoulders and she hunched in to kiss me on the cheek, I turned and kissed her on the mouth. She backed off and reached for the wine and I followed suit.

"Here's to a nice night," she said as we touched glasses and sipped wine, "glad I didn't freak you out."

"Glad I didn't bore you to death," I said back.

We sat there with my right arm around her and her right hand holding mine, her elbow nestled on my right thigh as we held our wine glasses and sipped and just looked at the sea of lights in front of us in silence.

I set my empty glass on the coaster then turned my head a bit to kiss her on the cheek, she set her all-but-empty one down, then turned into me and pushed my mouth open as she kissed me hard, her tongue met mine, her right hand released mine and reached across to my left shoulder to pull me. We shifted a bit to better enable continued deep kissing with the battle of tongues going to and fro.

The back of her left hand was hovering around my crotch mostly on my thighs but making light but intentional contact with my hard prick. I decided it was time so I moved my left hand from thigh rubbing duty and cupped her right breast. She pushed herself forward just enough to let me know I wasn't out of line. I rubbed it up over the cloth for my fingertips to find the amply available bare flesh, her teeth finding my lips to bite them softly then her mouth opened again.

She broke the kiss but pushed her chest against my hand to encourage me to keep at it.

"Ready for a refill?" she nodded toward the glasses, her eyes lidded, her smile soft.

"Love one," I said, one more squeeze on her right breast.

"Hold that thought, gonna take these off first," she slid away from me and reached down to unzip her boots and pointed quickly at my shoes, "go ahead, your feet won't bother us because we'll not survive mine."

I reached down and untied my shoes and pushed them aside. If there was an unpleasant aroma as she pulled her boots off I didn't notice but all I had in my nose was her smell, I didn't think it was perfume but whatever it was it was quite nice. Then she fingered my shirt between two buttons.

"Lose this while I'm getting the wine and I'll lose mine, deal?"

I just looked her in the eye, smiled widely, and started unbuttoning it. I was not overly muscular but firm and my tens of running Ks each week kept me that way and despite the dark hair on my head the thickness of my chest and body hair owed more to my Irish father than my Greek mother.

I heard some tinkling and other sounds in the kitchen then she came through the doorway carrying two refilled wine glasses. Naked from the waist up save her smile. My eyes widened a bit at the sight before me. Large, perfectly round, just over 'double D' cup I would find, just a bit of sag but her nipples pointing horizontally and slight movement as she walked indicating these were hers by nature and not a surgeon, her nipples just poking out, red with not overly large areolas only slightly lighter in colour. My eyes unconsciously darted to the wide open curtains then back.

"Let 'em enjoy the view," she said as she set the glasses down, "now, where were we..."

We resumed our positions and our mouths met again, this time my hand found her right nipple and I started to caress that, her hand doing likewise to mine. Then I broke the kiss.

"I need a taste," I leaned for my wine glass, "lean back."

She had a slightly questioning look but did, I took the wine glass and cupped her breast then surrounded the nipple and tipped it to just touch the wine to flesh. I lowered the glass and put my mouth on it to lick and suck up the wine, then paid the nipple concerted attention as I felt it respond.

"Hey," she said as she held my head, "equal time."

We shifted to allow me easier access to her other nipple where I repeated the performance then alternated, trying to draw each one out a bit more each time. She reached in between for her glass and sipped as she purred at me.

"That's nice, no one's done that to me before," she said softly as I suckled. As our glasses emptied and her nipples grew I felt her hand find my crotch and put concerted pressure on my hard cock.

"Up," she pulled me up to kiss me again, very hard, as her free hand left my cock and pressed the back of my head, then it left and returned to tracing my shaft's shape and she broke the kiss.

"Bedroom," she phrased it as command and question, "but, you know you have to wear condoms."

"I brought some," I said and added quickly, "not to be presumptuous. I understand."

"You're smart for a young boy," she said smiling, "we'll see later. I have plenty."

We set the glasses on the coasters and she took my hand to lead me to what I assumed was the master bedroom, seemed to be a bath and one more room but I hadn't been offered a tour as yet. The room had a king-size bed with what appeared to be a heavy, antique brass frame.

"Wow," I said.

"Was my parent's pride and joy," she said, "just the frame, not the mattress."

She pushed me onto the bed then quickly adjusted a switch on the wall to leave us in soft, indirect light and set to work on undoing my jeans and then pulling them and my briefs down to expose my cock that I'd been told was above-average in size if only by a bit. She kissed it, then looked at me with a slightly sad look.

"More to come," she said, "but for now." One more kiss then she stood and motioned me to get up. I did and she was pulling the sheets down as I returned the favour and worked the button and zipper of her jeans down, then we both worked them over her proportional hips and cute arse. Can I say it was cute? As she let me finish pushing them and her bikini cut underwear down and off I turned her slightly and planted big kisses on her right then left arse cheek.

"Blame my boss," I said, "he told me to get to your place and do some serious arse kissing if necessary!"

"Of course he did," she said, "customer service with a smile."

I nudged her to turn and sit down and positioned myself between her legs. Her dark pubic hair was trimmed short but full, she either didn't go in for waxing or shaving, or this was just due to her long self-imposed abstinence. I didn't care.

"Is this ok," I said as I kissed and licked up her vulva and found her clit already beginning to make its wants known, then I looked up at her.

"Yeah," she said as she adjusted herself more comfortably to allow me to kneel on the plush floor and access her pussy, "maybe shouldn't but eat!"

I pushed my mouth around her clit and used my lips and tongue to encourage it as she moaned. I spread her pussy lips with a finger as I pushed into her, feeling her growing moisture as I did. I kissed down the slit and pressed my tongue farther in as I moved, finally finding her warm opening and spreading it with two fingers to push my tongue into its full length. I massaged her inner flesh with my fingers then removed my tongue to lick my way back to her stiff clit as she pressed herself against me.

I felt her hand on my head and glanced up quickly to see her other massaging her erect nipple, pinching and pulling at it. She was moaning and her breath was deep with occasional catches. I was pleased so far with my work and closed my eyes again to put all focus on her pleasure.

I had two fingers inserted into her and felt the moisture now being pushed out to run down toward her arsehole. I considered inserting a finger as I'd found women who enjoyed that while being eaten but that wasn't universal. I really liked it when getting blown but I decided that should wait. I was hopeful of a return engagement if this audition went well and that could be explored then.

I pumped her clit with my mouth and tongue, sucking in to pull it and work my tongue around it to be rewarded with her gasps and heavier breathing. I massaged the inner wall of her pussy behind her clit and she began rhythmically rotating her hips against me. She had both hands directing my head so I let her guide me and heard her breathing go ragged.

"That's... it... keep... oh, fuck... yeah..." she jammed her crotch against me as she pulled her legs together as my fingers were squeezed by her orgasm. Two waves of pleasure as she jerked against me before she relaxed.

"I... needed... that..." she said slowly her body relaxed, "get up here. That's your side."

She tugged me and I climbed onto the bed and across her as she adjusted herself onto the bed and we laid there facing each other. She kissed me and licked her juices off of my lips and chin.

"I need a minute..." she said, "then it's your turn. Ok?"

She reached down and slowly massaged my aching cock and we kissed open mouthed.

"Hey, you've been stuck a long time, if I do you like this," she said as she pumped me, "will you still give me a long, hard root?"

Her eyes were twinkling again.

"As long as you look at me like that," I said between some of my own ragged breaths, "as many as you want."

She released me, rolled, and slickly pulled condoms out of the side table drawer and had one open. Had she been practising? She locked eye contact as I felt her roll the condom onto my twitching cock, then she reached back and revealed a bottle of lube. She squeezed some onto her fingers and reached down to encircle my cock and pump.

123456...9