A Dream Pt. 01

Story Info
Watching anticipation of MMF
531 words
3.42
14.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDoctor
RDoctor
15 Followers

FEBRUARY 2019

As I slumbered into deep sleep, I awoke in a massive rain-forest hotel with an equatorial suite of 3 bedrooms, 3 baths with a world-class meeting room.

Kate, I and a few other employees were preparing for three days of demonstrations. We were enclosed within a glass boardroom with louvered shades abutting the sleeping quarters linked to an exquisite large hot-tub surrounded by a professional sauna/steam room. Scattered tropical plants and flowers were everywhere.

It was early Tuesday evening, all wanted to wrap up and jump the sauna.

Kate and I went to our bedroom and immediately began slowly kissing as we disrobed each other. Our hands lazily caressed our favorite places with the erotic heat lovingly rising. My lips fell to her beautiful hardening nipples as I delicately fingered, her beauty.

Our lips gently caressed and morphed into a long carnal embrace. Been a long time - that loving erotic feeling came right back - it was the most sexual way known to communicate - lips and genitals.

Kate's nipples were especially sensitive and hard. I ever so slowly caressed and sucked them -- the entire time I was moving my hands continuously over her body.

This slow-motion deep sexual French-kissing nudged us floating onto the bed fondling every erotic skin pour on our bodies. Kate was dripping with heated pleasure and I naked, rock hard with her lips sucking on my tongue. We were in sexual heaven.

Suddenly, oh so silently... the board-room louvers changed position and we could see and be seen. Kate hesitated minutes to tell me, as she became even more aroused.

Kate knew we were being watched, her brain sent bolts of electricity directly to her pussy and wanted them to see how much she loved sucking and fucking cock. Her body was on fire with dripping erotic lust as she moaned around my cock looking straight into the lust of the watchers.

The voyeurs added a rising sensual temperature with an uncontaminated irresistible pleasure to continue. We both cherished this provocative pleasure and progressed with our sexual dance unabated -- knowing full well we were being watched.

Laying sideways together she grabbed my cock and shoved it into her drenched pussy - all the while I was sucking on her engorged nipples through the silk. She began her furious fucking on top, her beautiful tits, and rock-hard nipple -- looking straight into his blue eyes.

Simultaneously, her first eruption exploded all over my cock dripping onto the sheets and she smiled. He smiled.

She was anything but done.

With a second wind, she pounded and ground herself into me, igniting one more long, loud, slow, trembling-uncontrollably orgasm. She was so loud, her eyes clamped shut concentrating on the explosive electric jolt traveling down her spinal cord to clit causing her to shake and all but pass out.

We were in sexual bliss as I held off in the lovely after-glow-embrace with Kate in sexual harmony. Laying conjoined felt like hours of loving sexual bliss.

Before long, her eyes lazily began to open with a satiated smile. In the softest of whispers, she told me: Go get him.

END OF PART 1

RDoctor
RDoctor
15 Followers