The Field Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
A young couple decides to embark on a fateful journey.
3.2k words
4.08
15.3k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WesleyX
WesleyX
35 Followers

Los Angeles is a VERY strange place to grow up and live into adulthood, to say the least. It's such a transient town for the exact reasons you'd likely expect. People usually end up here after growing up somewhere else, because they're interested in pursuing an acting career, or a singing career, or a modeling career, or they want to write for the movies. This entire corner of the world seems, at least to outsiders anyway, entirely devoted to the performing industry. Well, I did indeed grow up here, but you can rest assured I am none of those things. I just happen to be a born and raised Angeleno (yes, that's really what we're called).

I'm Mark, by the way. And though I'm not an actor or a singer or anything like that, I do believe I lead an incredibly awesome life. The gods smiled upon me at birth in a bunch of different respects, if I'm being totally honest. I'm tall (6'3"), well built, still have my hair, early 30s, nice smile (so I'm told), decent sense of style in terms of my dress, and I'm pretty ardent about taking care of my overall self (this is a reference to both hygiene and regular gym visits). I also have a nice condo, I own a pretty decent car, supportive family, great friends, no health concerns, and a job I love. I'm a school teacher. I know, I know. I've heard all the jokes, but really, I do love my job. I went to UCLA as an English Major under the full fledged belief I was going to write the next great American novel and put my heroes, Salinger, Hemmingway, and Fitzgerald to shame. Clearly that didn't happen, but now I get to inspire the next generation of writers at the local high school, and despite what you've probably heard, we make ok money. Especially if you're single and don't have kids of your own. All in all, I'm a carefree guy very happy in his life.

I suppose that's why, at some point, I turned Andi's head. Andi works in our district office as a Human Resources Manager, and though our professional lives very rarely cross, we did of course meet originally at work. Well, more like the district bowling league. She really sucks at bowling, and I'm...maybe slightly better, but we both really enjoy the Wednesday night break in the work week. We have fun, and that's all that matters; lots of laughing, maybe a couple drinks as well. As the story goes, there was some flirting (when she made it clear she was done with a previous relationship), eventually she came over to my place for "one more drink", one thing led to another, and the next thing you know she attacked me on my own couch. Like I said, I lead an awesome life. You see Andi is strikingly attractive. Everybody in our school and district would readily agree she is easily the most attractive person in a 10 mile radius, male or female. She just exudes a very natural charm and classic beauty. She's a couple years younger than me, 5'10, whip smart, hilariously funny, thick brown hair, big brown eyes, a beaming smile, legs for days, and a body that is very well toned and maintained (she runs and regularly visits a different gym). Suffice it to say she's a catch.

Andi and I have been dating for more than a year now, but mostly on the down low. We both doubt our relationship would raise any red flags or concerns on the work front, but at this point, we'd rather not deal with the stigma that comes with a "workplace romance"; the teasing, the questions, etc. I'd bet a fair percentage of our colleagues have their suspicions, especially since we socialize with a lot of the same people, but we keep it pretty private. We don't live together. In fact, she lives with family members due to some unfortunate health problems with one of her parents. She stays at my place quite a bit though. I live closer to work anyway, but as a rule of thumb, we don't go to the closest movie theater, the closest restaurants, don't post pictures of us together on social media platforms, etc.

About 7 months ago, things took a bit of a turn for us, though not a dramatic one initially. The subject of her long term ex came up in conversation, and she confessed that they had once visited a sex club. I was intrigued to say the least. Of course I wanted all the scintillating details, and Andi indulged me completely, though none of them were at all surprising. You see, though Andi is very assertive and driven in her professional world, she's entirely submissive in the bedroom. So she and her ex went to a sex club once because she had the fantasy of being fucked by him in front of strangers. They talked it over and eventually made the fantasy come to fruition vis a vis the sex club outing. Seemed my girlfriend had an exhibitionist streak I was not previously aware of. I probed deeper (no pun intended). I wanted to know how turned on she was before, during, and after the event, what were the people like, what was the space like, what did it do for their relationship, did she ever want to go back, etc. Succinctly, I had a LOT of questions. She laughed and eventually got around to answering every single one of them while I tried (in vain) to hide my throbbing erection. When she was finally done telling her story, we both smiled at each other lasciviously, and without a word, she crawled off the couch onto her knees, unbuckled my pants, took my cock into her mouth, and proceeded to give me an incredible blowjob.

We laid in my bed that night after a ferocious bout of fucking ourselves, and I broached the subject yet again, but this time I told her I had a confession. I too had been to a sex club, and like her, with my ex and only once. Andi guffawed and chastised me for holding out on her. She wanted my details now. I lived in New York City for a few years after college (remember that writing dream of mine?), and my previous girlfriend had a similar fantasy to Andi's. Because I too am an exhibitionist and thought the idea of fucking in front of a room full of strangers was insanely hot, I found a club on the internet, and off she and I went. I told Andi though it was not nearly as exciting as her story. That club in Brooklyn that night was pretty disappointing on the whole. Dark, dingy, not inviting at all, the crowd was too weird, too creepy, not attractive, just the wrong overall vibe we'd originally hoped for, so we never went back. I told Andi that we did, however, get to fuck in front of strangers, but because of that lack of comfort for both my ex and I, the experience just wasn't as hot as we'd hoped. Oh well. Live and learn and no regrets.

Naturally, the sex club subject came up more and more between Andi and I as the following days and weeks went by. I, more often than not, would ask her about it while I was sliding my cock in and out of her at night, or while she was sucking me, or when coming up for breath whilst eating her pussy. She was always happy to oblige. She had loved being watched by all those people. It made her feel extra sexy, and made her cum incredibly hard.

This pillow talk eventually evolved. We were relaxing on the couch finishing up some wine after dinner one night.

"Did you ever want to do...you know...more than just be watched at that sex club?" I asked her.

She pondered the question for a long while "Not then. No. I don't think so. I loved the way it played out for he and I. It was so hot."

"Not then...?" I pressed.

"Well...I guess...I do fantasize about the whole experience sometimes when I'm playing with my toys or using my vibrator. And then that night will have some varying key differences."

"Details, please." as I began to kiss her neck.

"Mmmmm. Ok, so...sometimes I imagine that the people who watched us...I imagine they were all wearing masks...like that movie Eyes Wide Shut. Have you seen it? It's so hot." she asked.

I came up from her neck just barely long enough to respond before resuming my slow, sensual assault "I have, and agreed."

"So sometimes I imagine all those people..sort of...lightly touching me, or rubbing me, as my ex is taking me. Maybe they softly brush their hands along my face, or my rib cage, or my tits, or my feet while he's throttling me. I like the idea...I guess I like the idea of their softness mixed with his aggression." she moaned as I lightly ran my fingers along her jawline.

"Are the masked people who are running their hands all over you male or female?" I asked.

"Both. All types of people." more moaning from her as my hand had now crept its way down to her thigh. "Older, younger, short, tall, fat, skinny. Just...just their hands...all over me."

I began unbuttoning her work slacks. "You get off on the idea of a bunch of people touching you while you're getting fucked? While a cock is relentlessly driving in and out of you in front of strangers?"

"Fuck yes!" she whimpered.

I could tell she was getting needy, and already very close to her first orgasm of the evening. "Do you fantasize about going back? You and I? About me fucking you from behind so all these people can see your beautiful ass?" Andi nodded immediately. "So they can see my cock pummeling you? So they can see the ecstacy on your face? So they can touch you while I fuck you?" she was still nodding, though more vigorously now. "So they can watch you cum all over my big cock?" Just then I slipped my middle finger all the way inside her very wet pussy, making sure to press right up against her g spot, and she instantly came all over my hand. She grabbed my wrist, screamed my name, and bucked wildly on the couch. I smiled triumphantly.

"I guess we should look into taking a field trip going back to this magical club of yours then." I chuckled after Andi had caught her breath. She just looked at me, her chest heaving, and soon smiled as if she was five years old again on Christmas morning.

"Oooooh. A field trip. I like the sound of that, Mr. Teacher Man. Will I be taking a big...yellow bus?" she teased, as she reached over and deftly began pulling my zipper down.

"Hmmm." She now had my raging hard on in her hand slowly stroking up and down. "You'll be taking something big alright, but not a bus." She laughed and jumped into my lap.

The stage was set.

Andi told me the name of the club and I found it pretty quickly on the internet. Truthfully, it seemed perfect right away; BYOB bar, two different dance floors, a buffet (but who goes to a sex club for the food?!?), and then a bunch of different rooms for co-mingling. Fantasies are one thing though, and I was a little concerned about logistics. I know L.A. is a huge sprawling metropolis with a zillion people, but I didn't like the idea of going to a sex club where we might run into anyone we might know. Fortunately, this one was in the Inland Empire, a good 40 minutes from my place.

We put a date on the calendar to go to Club Fairy Tales a couple weekends down the line, and suffice it to say the fantasies ratcheted WAY up on both our parts. Try not to think about your tax dollars paying both our salaries as we spent the following weeks finding breaks in the day to send each other dirty text messages, often consisting of pictures we'd successfully mined from the internet of women being dominantly fucked by a man, but being watched by others, or even touched by others. Naturally, said text messages would be followed by appropriate responses.

"Holy shit, that makes my pussy so wet!"

Or "Ugh, I cannot wait until next Saturday to finally get to take you to this club! These images make my cock instantly hard." (<- If you read that last sentence aloud while simultaneously placing your ear to the ground, you can probably hear Hemingway rolling over in his grave).

Invariably, Andi would come over as soon as she could free herself from the district office and we'd be tearing at each other's clothing before I could even ask her what she wanted for dinner. These inspiring back and forth texts were the most powerful aphrodisiac either of us had ever known over those couple of weeks. I would order her to her knees while she was fumbling with my belt. She'd take my 8 inch cock down her throat and gurgle while I told her how much I was looking forward to pummeling her sweet pussy in front of a room full of strangers. She'd moan all over my dick, which would make it even harder, as I mauled at her tits and stuck my hand down into her panties. It was as if she was wet 24/7 during this interim. We were both insatiable, I suppose.

I distinctly remember physically, and in a moment of intense lust, just picking her up one evening, throwing her over my shoulder, and taking her upstairs before finally flingining her onto my bed unceremoniously. She couldn't wiggle out of her panties fast enough. I was on top of her and my rigid cock easily slid right in. I kissed her passionately and bit her tongue between my teeth. She humped her hips against mine, desperate for every inch I could give her, whereas it usually took a minute or two to get adjusted to me. After a frenetic few minutes of working up a sweat by pounding into her delectable hole, Andi began her crest into a delirious orgasm. I have learned through practice to just sit back, try not to let my cock slip out of her, and let Andi enjoy her climax. Any additional stimulation from me, whether my fingers, hands, mouth or more movement from my dick inside her, would be immediately halted by a grunt and her palm slapping firmly on my chest. I then flipped her over and began fucking her from behind. Andi has a great ass and she knows exactly how to wiggle and work it while I'm fucking her doggystyle to put me over the edge.

"I want to cum all over this beautiful ass." I slapped one of her cheeks with a resounding THWACK.

"Do it then. I want your cum. Give it to me. You've earned it. You're going to take me to that club and fuck me so everyone can see what a fucking stud you are, aren't you?"

I love it when she talks dirty. I really do.

"Yes, I am. I want them to see you. To see this body. Everyone will be drooling while they watch us." and I slapped her other cheek, leaving a second hand print on the other side of her ass.

"Mmmmmm. YES. I want that. Slap my ass again, Daddy." I obliged.

"They're going to want to touch you, Andi." THWACK.

"YES."

"Men, women, old, young, short, fat. Everybody. They're going to want to put their hands all over this hot fucking body of yours." I wrapped one of my large hands around her throat, and the other one into her hair and really started fucking into her without mercy.

"YES! YES! YES! Fuck me with your big cock! I want them all to see me! I want them to see how well you fuck me. How you treat this pussy just right! I want them all to touch me! YES! FUCK YES!" Her screams were slightly muffled with the pressure I was applying to her neck, but I knew she was getting close again. I could feel her pussy, as wet as it was, tightening around my cock.

"Do it, baby girl. Cum for me. Show me how hot it makes you to think about taking my cock while strange people you've never even met are grabbing at your legs, your tits, touching your face, running their fingers through your hair. DO IT."

And she came. Andi lost control of herself and her pussy squirted all over me as well as the sheets beneath us while she howled and thrashed about. I held her down with my body weight and remained still until she was finally ready to begin coming down from her high.

She slowly started to move again. "Yes, Daddy. That was so good. I'm ready for your cum now."

"Good."

"Think about all those people staring at this ass." she reached back and gripped one of her pink ass cheeks and fucked back at me. I grunted and drove into her even harder.

"You want them to see my hot ass, don't you?"

"Hell, yea."

"You're proud of it, aren't you?...Yes!...That you're the one...YES!...who gets to smack it,...ungh...and lick it,...fuck...and shoot your hot cum all over it...yes...Oh god, yes. Do it, Daddy...oh fuck...I want it. I want them...I want them all to see...that feels so good when you rail me...to see your big cock explode all over my ass!!"

"Oh fuck! Here it comes, baby girl! Take all this cum!" I grabbed her hips and pulled my cock out of her white hot pussy, then shot an enormous load of cum over both of her ass cheeks. It was intensely powerful and depleting at the same time. I felt like I'd just run a marathon. We both collapsed into the pool of our passion and laughed, wiping sweat from our faces and bodies.

After a few sighs and necessary moments of re-collecting our wits, I asked Andi if she wanted to jump in the shower to rinse off.

"Yea. Yea, that's probably a good idea." she giggled.

We jumped up and stripped the bed before climbing into the shower.

"This Saturday cannot get here quickly enough." Andi proclaimed while I soaped her back and nuzzled her neck.

"I concur. My dick gets hard everytime I even think about it. Then you send me all those texts with women getting fucked while people are watching..."

"Excuse me! You send ME just as many of the same types of images!"

"I know, I know! You're right. I'm just as culpable."

"Yes!" she agreed. "You have me in a perpetual state of horniness too!"

"Mmmmmm. Good." I set the soap down and bent Andi over at the waist before easily sliding my cock back into her inviting pussy.

We were now counting down the minutes to our field trip.

WesleyX
WesleyX
35 Followers