A Dream Vacation, Ch. 01

Story Info
A reserved wife succumbs to the magic of the island.
3.3k words
4.37
40.6k
52

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sean....Sean!" my wife's tired, irritated voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "The plane is boarding....finally."

"Ugh, thank god," I thought, grabbing our bags. After a short wait and a minor struggle to get our carry-ons stowed, we plopped into our seats, exhausted. We'd already been traveling most of the day just to get to this point.

In fairness, this vacation was planned at the last minute so we had to take the only flight available - a late night flight that connected to a smaller plane for the last leg. My workaholic buddy, Nate, won the trip in his company's quarterly sales contest. Of course, he was too busy to actually take the trip, so he swung the tickets my way. I hated owing him for the favor, but I'm not going to lie - I was happy for the opportunity to get my wife away from home and the possibility of a little "adult time" with her.

"Hey, we're not going to get to the resort until super-late." I said to her, not realizing she had fallen asleep once the plane took off. "Stacy?"

Her slow, deep breathing made her chest rise up and down, giving me a little peek at the cute, lacy bra she was wearing under her blouse. I didn't remember ever seeing that bra before and made a mental note to try to get a better look at it during the day.

We are both in our mid-40s and had met our freshman year at college. Stacy was still a knockout, with a perky set of tits that had gotten a bit bigger after she had kids. Her curly auburn hair was cut a bit shorter now than when we first met, but it framed her pretty face perfectly. Her hazel eyes had little flecks of green, gold and brown and always blew me away. She was a bit more reserved and it seemed like our sex life had settled into a routine of lights out, missionary-style sex. Friday or Saturday night only.

I'm in decent shape with a little bit of a "dad bod." Baldness curses all the men in my family and I'm no different. I generally shave my head and compensate by growing a beard, like the hair migrated down my face. I think my cock is pretty decent, standing about six inches long with decent thickness. "Big enough to please the front door, small enough to fit in the back door," I always think.

The plane finally landed at the quiet little island airport and, through some small miracle, we caught the last shuttle to the resort. Everything was quiet when we pulled up, with just a few lights to lead us to registration. The man at the desk welcomed us warmly, gave us our keys, and showed us to our villa.

"Enjoy your time here. You'd be surprised at the effect the island has on people," he said and left us with a knowing grin.

"Yeah, whatever," I thought dismissively, dropping my bags where they were. Exhausted, I found the bed and flopped down. My wife had beaten me there and was already fast asleep.

- - - - -

"Sean - went for a swim. Join me when you wake up." I found the note written in Stacy's funky little cursive handwriting. She even signed it with a little heart.

I threw on a bathing suit, grabbed a towel and headed out through the villa's patio. I thought for sure she'd be in the pool, wearing her cute, but boring, one-piece suit. I really wanted her to show off her body a little bit more, practically begging her to wear a bikini to the beach. I wish she knew how much she still turned me on.

I looked all around the pool, then noticed the little path out to the beach, just past the villa next to ours. As I walked out, I saw her swimming in the surf, her auburn hair wet and shining in the sun. She spotted me, waved happily and started swimming in.

As she got to shallower water, she stood up and revealed the gold bikini I had bought for her 20 years earlier on our honeymoon. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as I watched the beads of water dripping off her hips as she made her way to me. The yellow gold of the bikini perfectly set off her beautifully tanned skin. The cool air and the wet bikini made her nipples stand out. She grabbed the towel off my shoulder and started to dry herself.

"I didn't realize you brought that suit," I stammered, trying not to stare.

"I don't know why, but I grabbed it last second," she said, adjusting the top and snapping her fingers across the bottom. "How does it look?"

"How does it look?" I said, rolling my unbelieving eyes. "Fucking great. I can't believe it still fits."

I cringed as I realized what I had just implied.

"Hey, I work hard to stay in shape," she said, punching me lightly in the shoulder. "I know this is an old suit but I think it looks good."

I was having trouble judging this playful tone from her.

"Only way it would look better is minus that top," I said, trying to be obvious with the "kidding/not kidding" attitude.

She eyed me for a minute. A little smile formed on that perfect face.

"Hell, why not," she said, reaching for the back strings. She untied them, then reached up under her hair and undid the top strings. She made eye contact with me, then slowly peeled the cups of the bikini off her breasts. She handed me the top.

At this point, my mind was racing and my cock was aching. I caved in first and broke eye contact, letting my eyes wander down her body and taking in the sight of my beautiful, reserved wife standing topless on a public beach.

"What, did I fucking break you?" Stacy asked. "It's just tits. Let's go for a walk."

I nodded, then hustled after her down the beach. She had draped the towel over her shoulders, so her breasts were somewhat covered. It was still obvious she wasn't wearing a top, and I kept looking around for other people, unsure what her reaction would be if we came across anyone. My cock was clearly pointing the way as her hips swayed ahead of me.

"Ooh, look - piña coladas," Stacy said, snapping me out of my lusty thoughts.

She picked up the pace and got to the stand ahead of me.

"Umm, ahh, I don't have my wallet," I said to the guy at the stand, patting my bathing suit. He looked familiar.

"Not a problem at all, señor," the man said, putting down the magazine he was reading. "Everything at the resort is included."

He handed us our drinks, taking a long moment to look at my wife. She seemed to notice and acted like she was brushing some sand off her belly, moving the towel to the side to give him an unobstructed view of her breasts.

"Enjoy your day, señor," he said, giving me a knowing wink as he turned back to his magazine.

- - - - -

"That dude was totally looking at your tits," I said jealously as we approached the pool outside our villa.

My wife took a long pull on her straw, pushed the towel back and looked at me.

"Why shouldn't he?" she asked. "I spent the last two weeks working on my tan preparing to be here."

I stopped walking in surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah, ever since you got the tickets from Nate," she said. "What, do you think this tan just happened today? Did you not notice?"

"Well, I'm noticing now," I said defensively. "You look great. My cock feels like it's going to break."

"I fucking hope so," she said, setting her empty drink down. "I've been walking around for the last half an hour with my tits out. If that doesn't do it for you, I don't know what will."

She smiled and moved a little closer to me. Her face and chest were flushed. I couldn't tell if it was the drink, the sun, or her lust that caused it, but I don't think I had ever seen her look hotter. I brushed a curl of hair away from her face and could see her lips part slightly. I let my hand trail down her shoulder and lightly across her breasts. She jumped slightly, like a little jolt of lightning hit her as I grazed her nipple.

I looked around the pool and realized a few other couples were scattered around the deck. None seemed to notice us, but I thought some privacy might be nice, so I took Stacy's hand and led her back to our villa's patio. The lush vegetation along the edge provided almost total privacy from the pool area.

I assumed we would move to the bedroom of our villa, but Stacy's hand caught mine on the porch and I turned to her warm embrace. I pulled her body close to mine and felt her breasts against my chest. I wasn't shy anymore about pressing my hard cock against her. She smiled as she felt the hardness, knowing she was the cause. She looked up at me and licked her lips, then pulled my head to hers, our lips touching lightly at first, then harder and more passionately.

I let my hands roam over her body, one hand around her waist pulling her to me; one hand sliding up her belly, touching her breast. Stacy had her arms around my neck, holding me while we kissed. To my surprise, she let them wander down my chest to the top edge of my bathing suit. I held my breath as she ran her hand down the front of my suit, lightly touching my cock. She undid the tie on my suit and looked up at me.

Slowly, teasingly, she started kissing her way down my body. First my chest, then my belly. I stood there, frozen, wondering where this was all going. I noticed movement off to the side and realized the couple in the next villa was sitting on their patio and had a perfect view of us. I saw the woman lean over and whisper something to the man. He looked up for a moment, then they both settled back into their loungers, seeming to not care about the action taking place between me and my wife.

"Stacy, the couple in the other villa can see us," I whispered, not wanting to break the mood.

"So let them watch," she said, grabbing the sides of my suit and pulling it down. My cock sprang free, almost hitting her in the face. I don't think I'd been that hard since high school.

Stacy cooed at the sight of my cock, then lightly ran a finger along the entire length, grazing my balls in the process. My cock jumped at the contact. I could see a bead of pre-cum forming as Stacy wrapped her hand around me and lightly started stroking.

"You're so fucking hard," she said. "Do you like when I stroke your cock?"

"Yes, please," I whispered.

She slowly stroked me, then leaned her head in and kissed my balls. It was all I could do to not blow my load right then and there.

She looked up at me with her beautiful hazel eyes and ran her tongue along the entire length of my cock. I could see the colored flecks flashing like fire in her eyes as she slipped the head of my cock between her lips.

"I want you to cum for me," she said.

I couldn't speak.

She stroked my cock into her open mouth, stopping from time to time to take me deep into her. The wetness of her mouth and the pressure of her hand were bringing me close to the edge. She could sense the orgasm building in me and started stroking me faster. She licked the length of my cock one more time, then slipped the head into her mouth, all while keeping her eyes locked on mine. My legs were shaking as I started cumming in her mouth. She let one thick rope shoot into her mouth, then aimed my cock at her tits. She stroked me as rope after rope covered her breasts.

As my orgasm subsided, she slipped me back into her mouth and slowly, softly swallowed the rest of my cum. She grabbed the towel she had dropped and cleaned off her breasts, standing back up and kissing me.

I wasn't really ready for that, but found I didn't mind. We heard a sound from the other villa and both looked over to see the other couple casually watching us.

Stacy turned my head away from them and kissed me again. Her nipples stood out proudly from her breasts. She pushed me back onto the little outdoor sofa on the porch, then stood over me, pushing her hips towards me. She was still wearing her bikini bottoms and I could see the wetness between her legs. I pulled her towards me, kissing her stomach, feeling the warmth of her body. My hands roamed over her hips and around to her ass. I pulled the strings on either side of her hips and untied her suit. I kissed my way from her belly button to the top of the suit, then lightly slid it between her legs and dropped it on the floor.

I was amazed at what I saw - she had trimmed her bush down to a tidy, short little triangle. I pressed my face to her and inhaled her musky scent. I've always loved performing oral sex on my wife, but this was incredibly new. The short hair gave me great access and I took full advantage, pressing my tongue into her slit. She moaned and put her hands on the back of my head. I wrapped my arms around her, grabbing her ass and holding her tight to my mouth.

She pushed my head away for a moment, then swapped places with me on the couch. I knelt in front of her as she spread her legs and used her fingers to spread her pussy for me. I peeked at the next villa and saw the couple sitting up, watching us intently. The husband's cock was out and his wife was slowly stroking him as they watched.

I looked up at Stacy and saw her look at the other villa at the same time. She looked back at me with lust in her eyes and I knew she didn't care. I happily buried my face in her pussy and started licking her clit. Stacy spread her legs wider, pulling them up a bit to give me complete access. Her pussy glistened with a combination of her juice and my saliva. I ran my tongue the full length of her slit, then plunged it into her hole. Her moans were starting to get louder as I moved up and brushed her clit with my lips.

Stacy ran her hands along her body, cupping her breasts and lightly pinching her nipples. Her breath was coming more rapidly now as her orgasm approached. She put one hand on top of my head, encouraging me to focus on her clit while she played with her nipples. I swapped from hard, focused flicking on her clit to a wide, soft, wet tongue. The softness pushed her over the edge and she came hard, her entire body arching as she pushed her clit harder onto my tongue.

I sat on the couch next to Stacy, holding her as her body became less sensitive after her orgasm. We both looked over at the other couple, who were now engaged in their own lovemaking, seemingly oblivious to us or anyone else.

"That was so fucking hot," she said. "I can't believe we did that while they were watching."

"I can't believe you trimmed your pussy," I said. "That was the hottest thing for me."

Stacy didn't say anything, but ran her hand along her lightly trimmed hair. She looked at my cock, which had returned to its fully erect state. She ran her hand lightly along the shaft. My cock jumped at the touch. She straddled me while I sat on the couch, then kissed me. Lightly at first, then harder and more passionately. She reached down and readjusted my cock so that I was nestled in her slit. She moved back and forth, brushing the head of my cock against her clit. Her breasts were at eye level to me and I reached up and took them in my hands.

Stacy shifted her position slightly and slipped the head of my cock into her. She gasped as my cock entered her and she stopped moving. I was desperate to fuck my wife and tried to thrust up into her. She moved away from me slightly, preventing me from burying my cock in her.

"Slowly," she whispered.

I eased into her pussy, inch by inch. She moved her hips to meet me, allowing me to watch my cock disappearing into her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her as my cock reached its full depth. We held each other, motionless, and felt the sensation of our bodies fully locked together.

Stacy broke the embrace and leaned back, her hair falling away from her face. She placed her hands behind her, arching her back and pushing her breasts up and into my face. Our slow and soft lovemaking gained more urgency and passion, and I roughly grabbed her breasts and buried my face between them, kissing their fullness. I sucked each nipple roughly into my mouth while Stacy ground her pussy onto my cock.

She reached back behind her and lightly touched my balls, sending electric chills through my body. I wanted to fuck her harder and she gasped as I slipped my cock out of her. I positioned her so that she was kneeling on the couch and I was standing behind her. I slid my cock into her and started to fuck her from behind.

Stacy pushed back hard against me, matching my thrusts. I could see her breasts swaying as her body rocked back and forth. The view made my cock even harder.

I grabbed Stacy's hips with one hand and a fistful of hair with the other and pulled her towards me. She was making loud moaning noises and reached between her legs to finger her clit.

"Fuck me harder," she panted.

I slapped her on the ass, leaving a red handmark on that beautiful cheek. Stacy gasped and rocked back harder on my cock.

"I'm going to cum," she panted. "Keep fucking me...."

Her commands were lost as the orgasm crashed over her body. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and I fired my load deep into her. My cock twitched along with her pussy as we both had the strongest orgasms of our lives. I held her hips with both hands and pulled her hard to me as I finished filling her up.

I collapsed onto the couch and Stacy turned around and cuddled into me. We kissed softly. I looked into her eyes, amazed at the passion my normally reserved wife had just shown. She seemed to understand my look and started to say something, but we were interrupted by a noise from the next villa.

I looked over and saw that the other couple was gone. I don't know how much they saw or when they left, but I figured it wouldn't matter because once we left the island, we'd never see them again.

Stacy gave me a short kiss on the lips, then ran off to the beach again - this time, bare naked. I shook my head for a second, then chased after her.