A Dream Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Stacy gets her first taste of a woman.
3.2k words
4.51
11.8k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/19/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up the next day and lay in bed, snuggling and talking about what happened the night before. We were both naked and the sun was streaming in through the open patio door. Stacy got out of bed, walked over to the doorway and stretched, her body silhouetted by the bright sun. She walked out onto the patio and looked off to the side, towards Bri and Dario's villa.

"Nothing moving over there," she said, looking back at me. "I guess they're tired out from last night as well."

I was so caught up in the sight of my naked wife that I didn't respond. She walked back into the bedroom and pulled back my covers. My cock was sticking straight up. She leaned in and I thought I was about to get the best blowjob of my life. She took me in her hands, pulled the head toward her mouth and gave it a little kiss.

"Very nice," she said. "But I'm going for a swim now before the pool gets crowded. Join me if you get yourself under control."

She dropped my cock, turned and walked out the door, completely naked.

I marveled at how far she had come in only a few days. This was my reserved, conservative wife walking to the resort pool without a stitch of clothes or a care in the world. This is the same woman that wouldn't even let me see her get dressed at home. This was Mrs. Lights Out Only Sex. Most women can't wait to take off their bras when they get home; Stacy kept hers on all night because she didn't like how her breasts swayed without support.

I thought about throwing on my suit, but instead just grabbed a couple of towels and went out to find her. She was already in the water, lazily floating towards the shady side.

Luckily, the pool deck was empty except for a couple sitting on the far end, working on their tans. They were both naked and laying on their stomachs so it took a second before I realized it was two guys. "These guys are in for a show," I thought to myself, looking at my naked wife in the pool. About a second later, I realized the show might be me. I slid into the water next to Stacy.

"Hey, we can't be in here too long," I said to her. "We have that couples' massage later."

"I know, I know," she said. "I'm looking forward to it. I hope we get a couple of hot Swedish guys or something. Mmmm, the thought of them putting their hands all over my body..."

She closed her eyes imagining the sensation.

"Uh, I'm not sure I'd enjoy that," I said. "Why does it have to be guys? And why TWO of them?"

"Well, there's two of us," Stacy said, motioning back and forth between us, rolling her eyes like that was the dumbest question in the world. "What, do you think there's one masseuse jumping back and forth between us?"

In fairness, I've never had a massage, so I had no idea what to expect. Stacy had been to one of those chain places a few times with her mom, so that was probably the least sensual thing in the world.

"I was kind of hoping for, like, a hot Asian chick or something," I said, making a little pouty face.

"Dude, you have the wrong idea about what's going to happen," Stacy said. "This is a nice resort. This isn't going to be some rub-and-tug thing." She looked at me like I was a pervert.

"Well, I, uh," I stammered. "I just thought..." I guess I thought the rest of the week was going to be a non-stop fuckfest.

"You thought what? You're just going to fuck some girl right in front of me?" Stacy was legitimately angry now. "That is the LAST thing that's going to happen."

"No, I... I mean... last night..." I was in trouble here. Somehow the water had turned icy cold and my balls were trying to bury themselves inside my body for warmth. Shrinkage was a real thing.

"You sound like a fucking moron," Stacy said. She hopped out of the pool, grabbed both towels, wrapped them around her body and stormed off. I had to get out and walk off naked, freezing my ass off.

As I turned the corner out of the pool area, I caught a glimpse of the two guys on the far end. They had turned over and were watching our fight. They were both shaved and had the biggest cocks I had ever seen. They looked me up and down, their eyes lingering on my water-shrunken penis. They turned to each other with pursed lips, shaking their heads in disappointment.

- - - - -

We got to the resort spa a few minutes before our appointment and I was still freezing, both from the pool and Stacy's icy mood. The reception area opened into a large atrium, complete with a decorative pool, palms and plenty of natural lighting. One side of the pool was enclosed by a rock wall and formed a little grotto. A waterfall partially obscured the entrance.

The receptionist showed us to the couples' suite, which in turn led to the sauna, hot tub and steam room. Two massage tables were positioned in the center of the room, and a set of privacy screens flanked the walls. The room was dimly lit and a few candles perfumed the air. There was an open bottle of champagne in an ice bucket, along with some chocolate-covered strawberries. I poured two glasses of champagne and offered one to Stacy. She accepted, threw it back like a shot, and set the glass down.

With a "don't bother following me" look, Stacy stepped behind one of the screens. She emerged a few minutes later wearing one of the fluffy white robes. I had a hopeful look on my face.

"Are you getting changed?" she asked with a hint of annoyance. I abandoned hope and stepped behind my own screen.

"Hey, am I supposed to get naked?" I half-whispered to Stacy.

"Just put on your robe, for Christ's sake," Stacy non-answered me. I stripped, put on my robe and stepped out from behind the screen. Stacy was drinking another glass of champagne, more slowly this time.

"I'm getting in the hot tub for a few minutes," Stacy said. "It's a nice way to warm up your muscles before the massage." She drained her glass and left the room. I followed her like a puppy, hoping the hot tub would improve her mood.

She shed her robe and hung it on a hook near the tub, and as she stepped over the edge of the hot tub, I noticed that her pussy was shaved clean. She saw me sitting there with my mouth open and leaned over to close it with one finger under my chin.

"I saw the way you looked at Bri's pussy," she said. "I wanted you to look that way at me."

"Is that why you're mad at me?" I asked. "Stacy, I try to look at you all the time. Hell, back home you won't even let me watch you get changed. I don't care if your pussy has hair, no hair or like, '70s-era full bush. I love everything about you."

Her mood started to soften.

"I guess I was a little nervous standing next to Bri," Stacy said. "She's so beautiful and our bodies are so different."

"Yeah, that's all true," I agreed. "But you are every bit as beautiful. And hot. Dario certainly agreed. I thought I was going to have to pry him off your tits."

"Did you like watching?" she asked, side-eyeing me with a mischievous smile.

"Yeah, it was like a dream come true," I said. "And you were ok with me fucking Bri?"

"I thought I would be jealous, or pissed about that," she said. "But it was really hot, especially when she leaned up and kissed me. That was definitely a new sensation." I could see her reliving that experience in her mind. Her nipples had hardened up and she bit her lip slightly at the memory.

Just then, a tall, athletic-looking guy walked in the room. I have to admit, he was really handsome and I couldn't quite place his age - he could have been 30, he could have been 50. He had a nice head of wavy blond hair. Stacy's eyes were drinking him in.

Of course we were getting a guy, I thought with disappointment.

"We're ready for your massage," he said, motioning toward the couples' room. "Will you be going together or one at a time?"

"I'll just stay here in the tub for now," I said to Stacy. She looked hungry. "You go have fun."

"You sure?" she asked, then, "I love you." She leaned over and kissed me.

I watched her round ass bounce away happily toward the massage room.

- - - - -

I stayed in the hot tub for a few more minutes, then explored the other rooms of the spa. The sauna and steam room were located right next to each other, with a small cold pool just outside the door. I was still naked, so I took a seat in the steam room, figuring the mist would provide some cover if anyone walked in.

My cock had definitely recovered from the morning swim, and I started to get hard as I imagined Stacy getting fucked by the masseuse. I could imagine her lips wrapped around his cock; her tits bouncing around as she rode him; her flooding his face with her juice as he licked her pussy. I was surprised to find myself both jealous and rock hard at the idea.

I didn't know if Stacy was getting fucked or getting a massage, but I wanted to be there for either, so I stepped out of the steam room. I was surprised to see the masseuse tidying up the common area. He looked up from the towel he was folding to see my puzzled expression.

"Your wife is in there," he said, motioning towards the couples' room. "With only one person getting a massage, there was no need for me."

"Oh, yeah, of course," I stammered, trying to sound like I knew what was going on. Also trying to play it casual because I was standing there with a huge hard-on.

"If you are ready for a massage, I can take you now," he offered, eyeing me. "Or you can wait until Kim is done with your wife."

I liked the idea of "Kim" giving me a massage more than "him".

"Uh, yeah, I'll wait. No problem." I tried to sound blasé, but I'm not sure I hid my reason from him very well. He finished folding the towel, set it down, and left the room. I heard a moan from the couples' room and turned to the entrance.

I was partially hidden and still very naked when I saw my dream scenario: my wife, completely naked and oiled up, laying on her belly, ass in the air. She was being massaged by the hottest Asian girl you could imagine. She looked like she was in her early 20's and had large breasts that really didn't fit her slim frame. Her dark black hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. She was wearing the spa's tunic-style uniform with a nametag that said "Kim.'' Everything looked very professional until I realized she had two fingers buried in my wife's pussy.

Stacy moaned again and pushed back on the girl's hand. Kim removed her hand, lifted Stacy's hips a bit and slid a rolled up towel under them. Stacy tipped her hips and exposed her slit even further. Kim continued to massage Stacy's back, lightly sliding her hands down Stacy's spine. She massaged Stacy's ass vigorously. From my vantage point behind the screen, I had a perfect view between my wife's legs. I started to stroke my aching cock.

Kim removed the towel from under Stacy's hips and had her roll over onto her back. Stacy's nipples stood out proudly from her breasts, and Kim drizzled massage oil all over them. She continued the massage, working slowly down Stacy's body, lingering on her breasts. Kim leaned in and took a nipple into her mouth. Stacy moaned and writhed on the table. Kim released the nipple and moved up to Stacy's face. Slowly, lightly, she kissed Stacy on the mouth. Stacy opened her mouth slightly and I could see her tongue licking across Kim's lips. They kissed harder, tongues intertwined.

Kim looked Stacy in the eye and started to kiss her way down Stacy's body. She lingered again on Stacy's nipples, taking a firm, massaging grip on each breast. Kim kissed her belly, then her hips. Stacy shifted a bit and spread her legs, allowing Kim full access to her pussy. Kim licked her greedily, pushing her tongue into Stacy's waiting hole. Stacy gasped and held Kim's head.

Unseen by the girls, I was furiously stroking my cock. My balls were getting tighter as I neared orgasm watching Kim lick my wife's pussy. The look on Stacy's face was incredible. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. She was squirming on the table as Kim brought her closer and closer to release. Kim focused her attention on Stacy's clit, then plunged a pair of fingers deep into Stacy's pussy, massaging her G-spot. I groaned as my cock exploded, spraying cum all over the privacy screen. Stacy heard the noise and realized I must be watching, then went rigid as her own orgasm washed over her body. Kim slid up Stacy's body and gave her one last soft kiss.

"I know you're behind the screen," Stacy said to the air. "Just come out and join us."

I quickly wiped myself off with a towel and stepped out.

"Did you like what you saw?" Stacy asked, putting her arm around Kim.

"Hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," I said truthfully.

"Lie down on the table and I'll give you a massage," said Kim.

"Uhh, if the massage is anything like that, I'm going to need a minute," I said. Kim and Stacy both looked at me with puzzled expressions. I shrugged my shoulders and made a little "jerking off" motion. Stacy licked her lips; Kim rolled her eyes.

"Well, maybe we can do something to help you recover," Stacy said, purring. She pulled Kim's face to hers and kissed her. Stacy draped her legs over the edge of the massage table and the pair embraced. Stacy pulled the tie on Kim's tunic and slid her hands inside, pushing the fabric back off her shoulders. Kim reached behind herself and undid her bra, sliding the straps off her shoulders and letting the cups fall forward. Her beautiful, large breasts dropped forward, with a perkiness that only her age provided.

Stacy switched places with Kim and started kissing her again. She reached out and took Kim's breasts in her hands, then lowered her head and took a nipple in her mouth. Kim cooed and stretched up into the air, arching her back and forcing her nipple further into Stacy's mouth. Stacy kissed her way down Kim's belly and pulled her into standing position. Stacy knelt in front of Kim and slowly peeled down her panties.

To my surprise, Kim had a natural bush. I assumed a girl of her age would have a completely shaved pussy. It actually complimented her figure nicely and I could feel my cock coming back to life as I looked at her naked body. The fact that my wife was obviously about to bury her face in Kim's pussy only added to my lust.

Kim lay back on the table and spread her legs wide for Stacy, who took the invitation. This was the first woman Stacy had ever tasted and she was not shy about the act. She licked Kim's slit from bottom to top, resting her tongue lightly on Kim's engorged clitoris. She kept her focus there as Kim came closer and closer to orgasm. Kim's body tensed up, then she cried out in pleasure as she came all over my wife's face.

The girls cuddled for a moment, their breasts pressing hard against each other. They smiled and kissed. Stacy turned to me and saw that I was hard again.

"Why don't we help you with that?" she said. She walked across the room and started kissing me. I could taste Kim's juices on her lips. It drove me wild and I grabbed Stacy, desperate to fuck her. She held me at arm's length, shaking her head slightly.

She looked back at Kim and gave her a small nod. Kim picked up a bottle of massage oil and walked over to us. She drizzled some of the oil into her hands and started to rub it on my cock. She gave me a quick kiss, then knelt down and took my cock in her mouth.

"Flavored oil," she said to Stacy, who was already on her knees watching the action. "Give it a try."

Stacy licked up the side of my cock. "Mmm, strawberry," she cooed. Kim mirrored her, their tongues intertwining at the head of my cock. They worked together, one focusing on my balls, one focusing on the shaft. Stacy took my cock in her hands, then pointed it at Kim's mouth. Kim took the head, then the entire shaft, down her throat. She looked up at me with beautiful eyes and bobbed her head up and down.

Just when I thought it was too much, Kim released me from her mouth and pushed me back onto the massage table. She grabbed the bottle of lube again and poured a liberal amount on her hands. She started rubbing the oil into my shaft, then my balls. She pushed my legs back and started to oil up my asshole. I tensed up, and she slowed down.

"Relax," she said quietly. "You're going to enjoy this."

She nodded at Stacy, who came over to help. Kim motioned to my cock and Stacy started stroking me. Kim returned to my ass and spread some more lube on the hole. She slipped a finger inside and I gasped. She worked it in and out and I could feel myself relax at the sensation.

She slipped another finger inside of me and I could feel her searching for my prostate. Stacy was stroking my cock faster now and I knew I was close. Kim's fingers found their target and she pressed lightly against my prostate. I saw stars and started pumping rope after rope of cum onto my belly.

Kim withdrew her fingers and we all cleaned up. She put her tunic back on and embraced Stacy one last time. They kissed and Kim whispered something in Stacy's ear. Stacy looked at me quickly, then back at Kim. The girls smiled at each other and Kim left the room with one last kiss on Stacy's lips.

Stacy let me in on their secret. "Kim makes in-room appointments," she said. "I bet you'd love another "massage." She's available tomorrow if you're interested."

I hesitated and Stacy wrinkled her nose. "Well, I'd love some more time with her anyway. Think about it."

With a sigh, she left the couples' room. I heard the door to the steam room open, then close. I followed after, eager to spend more time with my wife.