A Dreamer's Camp

Story Info
In a weak moment, photography can turn to adultery.
3.5k words
4.24
12.3k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dreamers camp.

I'd been looking forward to this getaway. It wasn't a spur of the moment like I usually do. I'd planned to have a couple weeks off and the majority of it spent at a local camp I often visit. Now having said that, what I call local and what you may call local would likely to be 2 different things. I consider 3 hours drive still local. But I know many Australians who share the same thoughts.

I'd been here for a few of days, it's a nice little private camp that could comfortably handle 2 small groups around each fire place at each end of the field. It lines the river, giving off a nice relaxing natural river running noise through the camp. The river and camp separated with a line of trees maybe 10-15m deep. If you try hard enough you can see the river but you must really want to be looking. There is only 1 track down to the water from camp and it's right next to my camp.

It was late Friday afternoon and I was busying myself cooking a lamb roast with the fire, when I saw the other car rolling up the dusty road. I poured another drink and told myself to keep my eyes to myself and let them just set up. I know they will be looking at me and I didn't want to be that ogling neighbour but it's hard when these are the 1 st people I've seen in 3 days.

They seem to rush setting up there tent and not that I was watching but I counted a couple and 1 young son. I could smell my dinner was getting close and there is far more then I'll eat. I thought it would be a nice way to break the ice to offer a nice feed after there travels. I have more then enough and it will save them cooking and washing up. So I walk over and introduce myself. After a brief chat they took me up on my offer so I head back and toss a few more potatoes on the fire before preparing the veggies and gravy.

Once dinner was ready for us all, I served myself and took the rest over to them. I must have arrived just as the wife had finished changing. Fixing her hair and her wrap dress, it was a faded red but she looked fantastic in it anyway. With a friendly smile her husband suggested eating across with me, around the fire and the light off my caravan.

While eating, small talk was in suit. This is where I found I could now see them all properly. She was tall, leggy, voluptuous, shapely woman. Long brown hair but under the fire light her eyes and her smile was the draw.

It was nice to have company after not seeing anyone for a few days. It is a bonus that there is an appealing nature to the newly met company.

After we all finished eating I gathered all the dishes and set about cleaning them before I could retire to the fire for the rest of the night.

The wife came across and offered to dry the dishes as I cleaned them. He also offered her name. Krista. I remember catching myself thinking, to any other name, would she smell as sweet. I know that's not how the saying goes but her perfume was tantalising, of Japanese cherry blossoms with a hint of vanilla.

She then put her son to bed as her and her husband busied themselves around there own camp. Before heading back over with a few drinks as we all shared the evening.

Kristas husband asked about the lay of the land. Various walks, cliffs or anything else of interest.

There are a few cliff edge walks and some deep swimming holes around and if you are energetic enough about 2 km up stream there is a small waterfall. But no real track to lead there. I've not ventured much further then that. I told him.

He suggested about putting up his drone and we could both learn more of the area. Perhaps find some 4wd tracks we could venture.

They finished there drinks and headed off to bed, as I kicked back with my feet up after stoking the fire for a bit more of a flame.

Then the light switched on in there tent. The tent was made of a light but strong material which reflected the shadows from the inside. Down low I could see the bedding, but only 1 person kneeling. I guess gathering clothes from a bag. Rifling through as if they had lost or forgotten to pack something. Then stood up, that's when i could tell it was her, she turned sideways to the light and took her dress off. Dropping it to the ground with her bra. Still sideways. Her reflection showed her perfect shapes. I was transfixed on the way her ample boobs rounded to a perfect point of her erect nipple.

She turned what I would guess is face on, as I tried to was the lump in my throat down with my whiskey. The shadow showed her long legs, my eyes following them then pausing at the meeting point. I swallowed with my blank mind racing. Her hips slightly wider than her waist then her her boobs poking out in the shadows as she stretched for the roof of the tent before bending down with straight legs. Turning to the side, I was mesmerised as she hung there, giving a little bounce then twisting to the other side before standing up. She then slipped on what looked like a small g string underwear and a singlet top. Turning to the side again I could still see her erect nipples and roundness of her boobs and slender body before darkness as the light turned off.

I sat and sipped on my whiskey keeping at watchful eye on the tent for the light. Keeping the image fresh in my head hoping for it to flick back on.........

I enjoyed another and another drink, while sitting back listening to the fire crackle and the smoke dissipating into the chandelier of stars.... Every time I look at the southern cross, I remember taking girls camping, when I was younger and sitting back looking at it, talking about it for hours. I love to reminisce of my younger days.

Well as my mind wanders the more I feel my bed calling. Bending to poor 1 more drink and stoke the fire 1 last time to try and get a bit more heat from it to see me through the last of the night.

Watching the fire, I was drifting off before I caught the familiar sound of a tent zipper. I cast my eyes across and there she was dimly lit from the fire, looking across at me. Krista smiled and waved before walking off behind there car. My guess was to do a bush wee. As she wasn't gone that long. Krista then walked up towards me and put her hands up to feel the warmth of the fire. My eyes glued on her and she knew it. Her tiny sheer white G string didn't keep much for the imagination, I could see a small tag off the elastic but through poor light I had no idea of the brand. It seemed to be sitting to 1 side showing off what looked like half of heaven, I say heaven because there was no hair, at all. Her singlet top seemed to be white and said wicked weasel as it stretched across her braless boobs. Keeping my heart racing.

Krista still giving me a sweet smile, wished me a good night and headed off towards her tent. I watched as her bum walked away into the darkness and that's when I realised the tan lines were running parallel with her G string.

On that note, I finished my drink, stood and adjusted myself in my jeans and headed off to bed with those thoughts in dancing in my head.

The next morning. I got up early and grabbed my fishing gear, I head down the river and set myself up at one of the nearby deeper holes which is the closest swimming hole to camp.

I lay back on a rock with my akubra tilted over my face, my head lent back on an old dead log and my legs crossed. Still feeling the affects of the whiskey from the night before, it was a battle to keep my eyes open while listening to the unmistakable sound of the relaxing running stream.

I had been here for maybe 2 hours and the sun is now high up in the sky. The insects are no longer dancing on the water surface so I've past my window of opportunity to catch them while they are on the bite.

That's when I smelt that fantastic perfume again. I had been eager to see her again as she is the 1st woman I've seen in a week and after the sights from the night earlier I'm very nervous. What would her husband think if he knew what I had seen. So I kept my hat down over my eyes. I could still see around.

Crossed the river by jumping across the rocks where they were close enough and causing a small dam. She lay a towel down on a rock that was in direct sun light adjacent to me although maybe 10m up stream.

I tried not to look at Krista but it's hard not too in the swimmers she was wearing. They are a one piece swimmer low cut on the sides and a G string bum. Aqua in colour with a white trimming around them. I know she knew how good she looked because she couldn't stop taking selfies.

Then my line went off and I got up. The fish fought well and was a large rainbow trout once I got it in. It was hilarious the scream Krista let out when I got up to fight the fish as. Admits her laughing I managed to understand she didn't notice me sitting there.

She stepped back across the rocks and headed on down to sit with me. Her cream colour brimmed hat with small black band tripped to 1 side. Setting up the illusion she was glamorous. I caught myself thinking, it wasn't an illusion, this woman is glamorous.

She took a photo of me with my fish before I released it. It was just to pretty of a fish. So I left it to be caught another day.

Krista joked about her photos she was taking. I think she was embarrassed, I just said I was asleep. But would love to see them. I asked why she was embarrassed? Letting her know how gorgeous she is.

A quite shy laugh came from her as she looked away. " I don't hear that very often " then a long pause.

Now I'm a very shy person and like my solitude because I'm awkward to boot.

"Would you mind taking some pictures of me?" Krista asked coyly. Splashing her feet in the water.

I jumped at the chance as she handed me her phone. She said she has been enjoying the sun lately and trying different swimmers. She would like to get photos in others she has with her.

She 1st drops the strap off 1 shoulder, then the other. She sits, then stands then sits again. She mentioned this was a bare vision, one piece in Aqua. What ever that means.

She then stands and adjusted the garment, pulling each strap up her body, the lower part of the suit seemed to pull tight, I thought i could see through it, she adjusted it, one side definitely showing more then the other, just as the night before, I tried to swallow the lump in my throat as I watched her eyes following the problem she was creating for me.

I took a couple more, she suggested zooming in on parts of her body. I even took from different angles. Her perfume dancing in my nostrils. She pulled it up tight, now showing both sides. A couple more photos and she went for a swim. I proceeded to take photos. The sun dancing on her shoulders and in the splashes of water. That's when I realised that the swimmers had gone completely see through as she frolicked in the shallow water.

She lay back on the rock. The swimmers pulled tight on her skin, showing her off. Her smile grew as her eyes followed me. Watching my reaction to the show she was putt on for me. Lifting one leg and hooking the other foot under her knee spreading at her hips. Her nipples pushing the tiny thin fabric, which looked like breaking point under her shapely E cups and shapely body.

She suggested she try on another suit. This one is a lot smaller she said. I think I'd like a different background as well. With my suggestion of a grassy beach about 30 minutes walk up further she stood and dried her self.

Excited for the hike, Krista said she was just going to slip out of her wet swimmers for the walk. She then dug through her bag and pulled out a small little sun dress, adorned with flowers. It was backless and came to just below her bum. Asking me to turn around, laughing she ducked behind a tree to change, slipping out of her wet onesie and into the dress.

We both head off down the trail, I offered a helping hand when there was a difficult climbing, or narrow section.

"I guess it's 30 minutes away in bush attire, not beach" I exclaimed with a laugh, as we reached the 50 minute mark. " from memory it's just on the other side of that peak. There is a small waterfall that you can slide down before the opening "

The whole walk I kept trying to turn just to look at Krista. I was debating in my mind if her dress was sheer. Too shy to ask but too addicted to stop looking. On occasion I was able to do some walking behind her and pleased to note that, I wasn't disappointed in the sights. Giving me a hint of her bum cheeks to follow, under her bag, was only straps for her dress. No bra or bikini in sight.

Arriving at the open space we were met with no breeze, flat grassy area meeting river stones which led to a deeper part of the river which in spots would be more then 2 meters deep but for the most part it's only a meter and half and that spread the face of the sheer edge of the other side as it rounded a bend on open paddocks on each side. The paddocks only stretching 100 long before the bush starts again.

Krista pulled her dress off right in front of me. Leaving me speechless. Her large round boobs, defying gravity but holding the perfect amount of hang. Firm nipples just seem to be staring at me from a pinkish Areola. Oh how I longed to touch, taste.

Regaining self control I looked at her smiling face. She explained she loved my reaction and wished her husband would look at her like that still.

"He is crazy!" I exclaimed " I could never get board of you" letting out a small whistle as I shook my head.

Krista slipped off her little black G string, it was lined with red elastic. Placed it on the ground before running off for a swim. It took all my might not to join her. But I knew she wasn't mine.

I kicked off my boots, jeans and folded my shirt to sit on. I knew my tradie undies hid nothing from her. I just waited for her to return and nervous for her reaction to my sun baking.

I lay back, feeling the heat beat down on me from the Australian summer sun, it had been 20 minutes and Kristas splashing kept enticing me for a swim. I sat up and watched her bare body flipping and splashing. Not being shy to stand up in the shallows and show me her entire bare body.

When she turned at the hip, giving me a great view from the side, then a smile and a wink. That was enough invitation for me. So off I went, scuttling across the river stones before a KASLOSH. As I clumsily dove in.

Coming to the surface only to be met with a playful splash to the face and a sulky tease of "what's with the underwear still on, HUH"

I then teased and said "come take them off then" only to be met with a smile and laughter.

Standing next to her, mid conversation she pulls then down. Surely she could see how I was feeling before, but now there was definitely no hiding it. Or denying it for that matter, but there was no need. I looked down and saw the desire in her eyes.

One part of me told me to go with it. The other part told me to walk away. She isn't yours. Taking photos is one thing but nothing more.

We both dealt with it like adults and agreed. Photos and teasing only. She asked me to take more photos of her as the sun was setting in the background. But she wanted me to stay naked....... She wanted to see my thoughts of her she lingerie.

Black lace and red. She pulled it up tight, exposing her bald peach. Pulled the triangles across, but sometimes the best photos are when the hard nips are poking through.

My favourite from that shoot, was her half turned to the side, her dark silhouette with the bright orange sunset detailed with perky E sized that comes to a hard point.

Her last outfit for the walk back was a short halter neck dress that had splits over both hips. She wore nothing under it and stayed that way over dinner by the fire with her husband. I couldn't believe that he actually didn't pay any attention to her.

That evening they all went to bed and I sat up drinking my whiskey again. Enjoying the shadow show she put on for me. Although I'm still not sure if she is aware it's happening.

I sat back pondering how a fella could not show any interest in his own wife. Especially when she is that gorgeous and nice to boot.

The more I thought, the more I sipped then before long, I slipped off to sleep there on my chair in front of the fire.

It must have been around 2 o'clock, I woke to that same sweet smell I've been addicted to all day. Krista was sitting in front of me, wearing only a white singlet top and a white sheer G string. Or what I could call a G string. There wasn't much of it.

Krista smiled and found it hard to contain her laughter to my reaction when I opened my eyes. She was quick to hush so as to not wake her family. We just sat around chatting, Krista stealing swigs from my bottle of Jack. I could tell, she was getting lighter, tipsy, the air about her just seemed to become more alive.

Krista explained to me she hasn't felt this excited, this wanted in years. She couldn't sleep because of how the way I was making her feel with just my reactions to her outfits. For me, it wasn't her outfits, it was how I could tell she felt in those outfits and that's what excited me.

She stood up and by the dim orange light of the camp fire, Krista did a little turn and a dance. Watching my eyes. Sitting down on my legs but facing me. She laid her hand across the length of my shaft, then gently pulled it out. Slowly building speed then flicking my knob across her bridge which was still covered by her sheer white knickers.

Flick. Flick. FLICK. FLICK. As my knob moves over her vulva. Rubbing and pulling ever so swiftly but gently.

Kristas breath fastened as her knickers fell to the side and I could feel her warmth wetness. She whispered in my ear. "This is thank you, for those great photos " through her stifled breath.

My hips joining pace with her hand. Which joined pace with her hips. Her grip tightened as she was loosing control. Face contort with pleasure until she paused. Holding that position with her breath as she shudders with each wave of ecstasy.

With he heat coming from her touch and the moisture lubricating my knob slipping through her vulva, it wasn't long before I let go to the rhythm of her hand.

Spraying all over that tiny little Pair of knickers.

She took them off and licked them clean. Before putting them back on and heading back to bed.

It's a good thing we both have a few more days left here.