A Drink of Water for His Slut

Story Info
Sir and his Slut play with water, whips and paddles.
2.1k words
3.71
17.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watches me as a I enter the room. I set down my bag and he looks a second too long at the bottled water that I carry in. He looks back at me. He walks over and touches me through my clothes. He is close, and I can feel his strong hands on me. He steps back.

He looks at the heavy makeup on my eyes and looks me up and down quickly. I want him to see me. To see that I smell good. To see that I dressed nicely for him.

"Take off all of your clothes," he says softly. I slowly remove my clothes including my bra and panties.

He looks at me. "So pretty," he says and his hand wraps around my hair and yanks violently. I gasp.

He says, "Turn around and bend over" but his hands are doing it for me, dragging my hair and body where he wants them to be. I am bent over the bed, standing, with my elbows and hands on the bed. His hand releases from my hair.

"Spread your legs," he says in my ear.

I spread my legs.

He places one hand in a spot and then the other. "Do not -- DO NOT -- move those hands. Understood?

I nod, yes. He grabs one nipple and twists hard. I moan.

"Next time how about use your voice and answer me?" he says

He grabs the other nipple and repeats the hard twist. I pick up my left foot and gasp from the pain.

"Let's try again. Do. You. Understand?" He asks slowly as if I am foolish.

"Yes, Sir" I say as my voice cracks.

"Better." He says as the first blow lands. It is soft and whips across my hips. I lean my hips backward into the impact. He sees me move and the next one lands harder. I moan. He continues landing blows, light to hard. He pauses, and I feel a harder leather land solidly against me. The pain radiates outward and the middle stings and cuts into my skin. My feet move as I shift from the pain, but I keep my hands in place. I can't see him, but I feel him watching me. The leather touches my skin and I flinch, anticipating the pain. None comes. The leather caresses my skin and, as I relax, the next blow lands hard. I wince and raise up on my toes. As he hits me, his words fill my ears. Soft, deep growls that hit all my buttons. They make my insides wince, every part of me aching. I can feel a growing wetness between my legs as the leather hits again, stinging and cutting its way across my ass. It is followed by a succession of light to hard blows in rapid succession landing. I am panting and squirming, moaning and gasping.

I feel his fingers between my legs. Strong hands moving toward wetness. I moan and move toward him. His hand wraps around my throat as his fingers slide inside me. I am moaning. Trying not to move my hands but pushing every part of me down onto hardness. He is behind me, pinning me forward on the bed. His fingers grab my clitoris and move forcefully. I gasp loudly and come on his fingers. He grabs my hair and turns me around. His fingers enter my mouth and move down into my throat.

"Isn't that a sweet pussy?" he says. "Suck."

I suck weakly on the fingers in my mouth and gag as they touch my throat. His fingers exit. My body feels weak and I am shaking.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he says growling. I have a fleeting moment of not understanding. Cleaning up? He pushes me to the floor.

"Follow me," he says "... crawl, cunt."

I look at him, slowly getting to my hands and knees. I move forward. He moves back toward me and grabs me by the hair and makes me crawl faster into the bathroom. He pulls me forward until I am leaning over the tub. The water turns on and the tub fills. I am kneeling with the arms draped over the side of the tub and my head forward. I see the water rising in the tub. He kneels closely behind me. He smells like pine and heat. His beard touches my ear as his hand wraps in my hair again.

"You like water?" he says, a slight smile in his voice. "Here have some."

His hand pushes me down into the water. The rush of water hits me in the face and I am sputtering under water. My hands grasp the tub for balance. As quickly as it happened, I am pulled back up, gasping, my wet hair sticking to my face.

"Do you like that, you whore?" he says, his hand shaking my head as he speaks.

"Yes Sir," I answer shakily, my legs are quivering. I feel him move and the water cuts off. He pushes me forward and I am close to the water in the tub. One of his hands reaches and grasps my one of my ands on the tub. I feel his hand in my hair move and my head plunges down into the water. It is warm, and it fills me. I hold my breath and then gasp to breath. Its like his hand on my throat but the water is soothing and the burn in my throat is harder. When I feel the burn spread, I squeeze his hand and my head rises. I come up gasping and shaking my head.

He shakes my hair by the root. "Stop moving, slut." I look down and see black specks in the water. I imagine the eye makeup is sliding down my face and I close my eyes in delight.

Down into the water and up to breathe, he guides me as I squeeze his hand. He pushes me down toward the water -- stopping before I go under. Up and down, I gasp for air as his hand lifts me. His words in my ear, filling my head, making me lean back toward him. His hand pulls me down and stops before my face enters the water. His hands release from me.

"Put your hands on the tub." I do as I am told and brace myself.

Behind me, I feel him move. His body closer to mine as hardness enters me. I moan and move my hips back toward the relief. His hand grasps my hair again as he positions himself.

"Put your hands in the water and lean forward," his voice is deep, husky.

I do as he says. The water is growing cooler. He moves forward inside me and I move back against him. My arms bend as he pushes my head into the water as he fucks me from behind. My head is pulled out, and I gasp for breath as he calls me a dirty whore. My head goes back under. The hardness inside me is moving faster, and I feel my whole body tense. He pushes me under once more and I moan into the water as it hits my nose and mouth. My body shakes and I feel a surge of wetness flood between my legs. He lifts me out quickly. I am panting, breathless from the water and the release.

He pulls me up by my hair, so I am standing. My hair is plastered against my face. My body is heaving.

"Get in the tub and kneel in front of me."

I go to move, not fast enough, his hand lands hard on my face.

"Sometime soon, whore." His voice is irritated. I kneel in the tub and look up at him. My hair is wet, clinging to the side of my head. My makeup is smeared, and black streaks run down from my eyes. I shiver slightly in the cold. I feel the warmth of his urine before it hits my chest. A shock in its warmth against my cold skin.

He shakes his head and walks away, saying nothing, disgusted. Before closing the door, he says, "Come back in after you have cleaned yourself up."

I turn on the shower and wash. I try to move quickly and use the clean towels laid out for me. I have no clothes, so I walk back into the room naked, quietly shutting the door behind me. He is standing at the bed, tapping his foot.

"Are you ready?" he snarls, "Quite done?"

"Yes, Sir," I mumble.

His hand reaches for my throat, grasps it hard.

"Louder," he says.

"Yes, Sir," I say, straining and struggling for the words.

"Better," he says, though his voice does not reassure me. He releases his hand from my throat. "Kneel."

I kneel in front of him.

"Put your hands behind your back."

I do as I am told, and he steps behind me and binds my hands with rope. He steps back in front of me.

"Suck my cock," he says as he lifts my chin to look at him. "And do it like your ass depends on it."

I unbuckle his belt. I hesitate with it for a moment in my hands. I have felt it before on my body and I get goosebumps remembering. I look up and he is watching me. I unbutton and unzip his pants. He pulls down his pants and kicks them to the side. I take him slowly in my mouth, letting the wetness envelope the head of his cock. He groans slightly and grabs my head. He moves me in and out with the sway of his hips. His hand moves harder against my head and pushes me down deep so that his cock fills my throat. I suck and then gag and choke. He pulls my head back and a trail of heavy, wet saliva follows.

"You just can't stay clean? Do you have to be a dirty whore?" His hand grabs my throat as he speaks. His voice is even, measured, low but firm.

He pushes my head down again and I gag and cough, repeating several times until his hardness is slick and dripping with wetness.

I look up at him. His eyes meet mine and then flicker upward, in disgust.

He moves my head forward again and, in a low snarl, says "Now lick it off."

I lick his cock, long strokes and then small fluttering. My tongue lapping at him while my hair remains firmly in his grasp. Like an animal, eager for the taste. He pulls me to a standing position and pushes me forward on the bed.

"Crawl to the top of the bed and lay on your stomach," he says. I move awkwardly with my hands bound and lay down. My face lays to one side. He walks in front of me and lifts my head. The gag enters my mouth and tightens behind my head. He walks away. I switch my head to the other side and see him reach for the wooden paddle. My heart flutters in my chest. I watch him walk back to the bed, straining to lift my head and look at him. Trying to gauge his mood, his intent.

The light taps begin on my thighs and hips. The first hard blow lands solidly with a thud on my left cheek. Tears are in my eyes and I cry out through the gag, moving it between my teeth. Blows land, some soft and some harder, on my ass. The pain is deep, and my body is on fire. I can feel the ache between my legs as the throbbing rises. My body rocks and I moan and drool through the gag. The last thud causes me to roll away in agony. I roll over on my back and look at him. He frowns at me and reaches down to twist one nipple sharply between his fingers. I roll back onto my stomach.

"That's what I thought," he sneers, as the paddle hits me. I cry out. The blows are lighter but consistent, rhythmic. I am breathless, saliva drips from my mouth and wetness from my pussy.

He climbs behind me in the bed. I feel him pull my hips back and enter my ass. Pumping hard -- I come quickly. He continues, and I come. And again, and again. He pulls my hair back with force and whispers the dirtiest things in my ear. When I feel I cannot take it anymore, my body tired and panting, I rise onto my elbows and look back towards him. He looks at me.

"Have you had enough?" he says kindly. I nod. He withdraws quickly, and I groan. He unties the gag and unties my hands. My body drops forward onto the bed, exhausted, content. I lay in my own puddle. His hand rubs my ass gently.

"Do you need some water?" he says, with a grin on his face.