A drink with Mel

Story Info
Mel could do anything she wanted to me, and I'd let her.
1.8k words
4.45
13.5k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't want to just talk, do you?" I said, glancing her way before fighting a smile that crept across my partially numb face.

She laughed, the kind of hearty laugh someone gives you when you've said exactly what they wanted to hear. Her hand slid up the back of my skirt, lifting it and exposing my bare ass to the parking lot where smokers stood in groups puffing away, sending their nicotine smoke signals to the heavens. Her fingers slipped between my ass cheeks as far as my dripping cum mess, and she pulled them out, sinking them then into her mouth.

"Doesn't look like you just want to talk either," she commented, giving her fingers oral right in front of me with my cum on them, which only made my moisture and tingling problem even worse.

I swallowed my gum on accident, nearly choking, but I had to admit I liked her sass. I'd never seen Mel around, and it was safe to say she probably was from out of town, but I needed to ask.

"You from around here?" I continued walking very awkwardly until we reached Simon's apartment door where I pushed the key into the lock and turned it, hearing it click into place. The knob turned freely and I pushed the door open, Mel so close to my body I could feel her breasts brush against the back of my elbow. I wanted to feel more, wanted to feel them naked, her warm soft skin, her lips.

"I'm from NYC. Visiting a friend from college. She's a nurse at the hospital and on shift tonight, but she recommended the club." Mel's voice was sweeter than I'd first thought, the loud music no longer drowning it out.

We were in--Simon's apartment. I shut the door and locked it, reaching to flick the lights on. Surprisingly, his apartment was immaculate. Not as organized as I'd like it to be, but clean, really clean. This was a pleasant surprise that caught me off guard for a moment. He had a view out the back sliding-glass door of a courtyard I didn't even know existed. A few other apartments on the opposite side could see in to his with the lights now on. Mel was already remedying that problem by pulling the blinds.

"So..." I said, kicking off my heels and quickly stashing my Beretta in a plant next to the door. No reason she had to know I packed for protection.

Mel left her shoes by the back door and made her way toward me. Her eyes were hungry, devouring me with every step she got closer. She was unbuttoning her blouse, more and more of her perfectly proportioned breasts popping out to say hello like lust-filled bunnies demanding to be noticed. When her shirt came off and slid from her arms to the floor and she stood there, tight jeans and heels, lacy black bra, I almost melted. The E was cooking my insides. My vagina throbbed for attention and I felt moisture all the way to my knees now.

"Wanna see something fun?" she asked, smiling her seductive smile again, unbuttoning her pants. Of course I wanted to see something fun--her, naked on top of me, eating me while I ate her. All I could do was nod as she wriggled out of her jeans, no panties, cleanly shaven, perfectly tanned skin, curvy hips. My hands busied themselves undressing myself without my consent, but then who the fuck even cared if I'd given consent. Mel could do anything she wanted to me right about now and I'd let her.

Her pants now on the floor next to her top, she smiled cheekily and curled her finger at me, pulling me forward with a single motion as if she were the puppeteer and I was on her string, a string that had been wrapped around my entire body making it pulse with want for her. When I was only a few steps away she halted me with her hand and waited until my clothes all joined hers on the ground, my skirt making love to her jeans.

"Look," she whispered coyly, her voice low and sultry. Then she turned around, her curves making me swoon. But I was very surprised to see what she had been so excited about. She bent over, looking back at me over her shoulder with a grin, her eyes begging me to want her. I looked down at her, her hips curved just right, her hands pulling her ass cheeks wide to reveal a nice silver plug, safely tucked away inside of her, a short red tail dangling there, damp from her cum.

I wanted to taste her so badly. Wanted to get on my knees and lick her soft dripping folds of skin, but she pulled the tail up, folding it up over her back and kept herself spread open.

"Feel inside," she said, using the tips of her fingers to pull her labia back, exposing more of her opening.

I eagerly reached out and slid my fingers into her dripping pussy, wishing it was my tongue and not my fingers. I pushed in gently, but Mel moaned, and it made me want to feel more of her. So I pushed in hard, feeling something in there, something round and smooth.

"What is it?" I asked, pulling away. I'd never done anything like this and I wasn't quite sure what to think.

"Reach in there and take it out."

"Reach in?" I asked, shocked. I laughed for a second until I realized she was serious, one of her hands now massaging her clit furiously. I didn't ask again, and she didn't answer, so I did what she said. I pushed my fingers first into her, then my thumb with them until my entire fist was sunk, soon realizing that it was more than one object in there. I grabbed what felt like a billiard ball and pulled it out, feeling Mel clench around me as I did.

"More," she moaned.

So I reached in again, pulling out another and she was empty. I looked on with utter shock and deep arousal. At this point I was so fucked. I needed to cum really badly and I didn't care what kind of kinky shit Mel was into, I wanted her. She stood and turned around to face me, grinning madly as she leaned in for a kiss, and for a moment I was in heaven. Her lips soft and sweet, exactly how I expected. I touched her breast, spreading her cum on them, pulling her body against mine until our breasts touched, and then our stomachs, and then our bodies began grinding the way the women in the club did, but with no clothes to hinder the ecstasy that awaited us.

She pulled me toward her, moving in the direction of the kitchen, which I found odd, considering the couch would have been way more comfortable, but who was I to protest this beauty wanting to make my every cell twitch with ecstasy. My vaginal muscles clenched and unclenched, begging to be sated, to be filled and fucked and fucked again. She pressed me up against the island that separated the cupboards from the living room, bending me backward until my back was splayed across the cool granite, my legs being hoisted in the air by her arms. She shoved me back until I was resting there, legs spread open as she bent forward and began drinking me in.

Moaning, I grabbed handfuls of her hair, pulling her mouth into me deep. I wanted something inside of me so badly but I didn't want the sheer erotic pleasure of her tongue to leave my clit. She pulled away though, her lips traveling up my navel to my nipple where she flicked it with my tongue, one hand massaging my clit, the other reaching for something beyond me on the bar. I didn't even see what it was, I didn't care, remember I wanted fucked and I didn't care what she did to me. Then I felt something cold against my skin, pressing into my vagina. It felt hard and smooth, and I looked down, but her head was blocking the view as she lowered herself back to my clit and began sucking it lightly. My body spasmed, orgasm really close, and she looked up at me as I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down, knees up and spread, Mel sending me to heaven with her tongue.

She had a whisk, and not just any whisk, a very large one, and she was pressing it against my hole. I can't even tell you how badly I wanted that fucking whisk inside of me and I begged for it, god did I beg.

"Do it! Fuck me now," I pled. I needed something inside of me so desperately I would have taken a fucking ball bat for Christ's sake.

When she pushed it in I momentarily felt pain as it stretched me a little, but then it felt amazing, her pumping it in and out sending me over the edge. I lay there convulsing as she fucked me with that damn kitchen whisk--remind me to buy Simon a new whisk. And I came all over her face, spasming so hard my cum squirted on to her chin and cheeks and she didn't seem to mind. Instead, when the first round of orgasm was over, she left me there on that bar and I touched myself, pumping the whisk in and out of myself while she did whatever it was she was doing

When she came back she had a beer and a straw and I had no clue what she was doing, but she picked my legs up and rocked my hips all the way up until my knees were on either side of my shoulders. Then she opened the beer and stuck the neck into me, draining the contents of the bottle into my vagina. She grinned as she stuck the straw into the well of beer and cum as she massaged my clit again, indicating with my hand that I should continue fucking myself with the whisk as she drank the beer.

Then she did something I wasn't expecting. I felt something moist on my ass, as if she'd dipped her fingers in her own cum and was spreading it around my back hole. Over and over she massaged me while she spread cum on my ass, drinking out of me while I fucked myself with a whisk, until the most intense feeling I've ever felt happened. She pushed a finger into my ass and then another, fucking me as she drank. It was too much. I came so hard the little beer that was left inside of me spilled out, running down my stomach and back as my body clenched the whisk so hard it collapsed.

She pulled the whisk out and licked me deeply, devouring any beer or cum that was left as she thrust her fingers in my ass over and over and massaged me. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had, and I had no clue how I was going to even top it to help her, but fuck I wanted to try.