All Comments on 'A Drinker's Better Moments Ch. 02'

by topwise

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 16 years ago
Where is your college?

I want to enrol there. And I want the same professor to teach me out of hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!!

Years ago I had a girl friend who shared my love my love for watersports. At first I thought she would be turned off when I asked her to piss on me. We stepped into the bath tub and I got on my knees while she positioned herself on the tub's edges handing onto a towel rack. She let go and I opened my mouth to receive her liquid gold. She peed for a good thirty seconds and I used my tongue to dry her pussy. Then she announced that it was turn to pee on her. I was damn happy I almost cried. Covering each other in piss and drinking it became a staple of our sex lives. Sadly, she was killed in a car accident, and since then I never found a similar kindred spirit but I keep looking. Hope you will write more on this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wet n wild

Wow, I had a GF who after a late night of drinking, let me ass fuck her in the shower, but after I came she wouldn't let me pull out. I told her I had to relieve my full bladder and she just smiled at me and pulled me into face and began french kissing me like a crazed woman. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and her legs held me in their vice-like grip. Needless to say, I let loose and I filled her up with my piss and she came so hard she squirted her girl sauce all over my pubes. She reached down and really wet her fingers in her juices and then she stuck her fingers into my mouth to suck clean. She had a slighly sweet taste and she keep feeding me a much as she could find. Her kiss shocked me and her mouth sucked hard at mine to get a good taste for herslf. My cock twitched and started to get very hard again.This caused some of my hot piss to spurt out from her ass stll wrapped around my cock.I can only imagine the pressure created empting my full bladder inside her. I very carefully duck-walked her over to the toilet and pulled my hard cock from her very wet asshole. As she gushed out about a half gallon of my piss I stood up, leaned forward and put my cock in her face. She attacked it with a loud moan and she sucked my whole cock into her mouth. She was still releasing my piss in a hard stream and reached around me and grabbed my ass cheeks to pull me further into her face. I felt the fat head of my cock push into her throat and was about to back out when she pushed her middle finger into my ass. Well, I jumped forward and my cock was buried down her throat and my balls were stretched out to the bottom of my ball sac by her lower teeth. That's when her tongue snuck out of her mouth and moved from the bottom of one ball to the other. She eased me out of her throat and took a ragged breathe. That was when she slipped the second finger up my ass. It felt like my asshole was burning as felt her shove her fingers as deep into me as possible. All the while she had again taken my throbbing member into the back out her throat. Instead of a fucking motion, she held inside her stretched throat and began sawing her fingers in and out of my now violated hole. I felt her touch something inside me and I groaned and felt my knees weaken. She started rubbing both fingers over that spot and I saw stars and began to shoot my cum directly into her stomach. I couldn't stop cumming, and my balls kept contracting and my asshole was clinching and squeezing her fingers. Mandy pulled back until her lips hit the flared edges of my cock head and felt her tongue push my cream all over smooth tip. It was getting very slick in her mouth as she milked the last drps from my softening meat. She again latched on around my neck with her free arm and pulled me down to share a kiss. Her tongue pushed its hot, buttery load into my mouth and I'll never forget the taste of my cum as it coated my mouth and I swallowed. Her fingers rubbed deep in my ass as I pulled away from her mouth. She smiled at me and whispered that she liked to feel me like that.

Wow, I never knew just how kinky she could get!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous