A Drone Remade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me of how you started to be a drone. You are to access any necessary memories and leave access to them open. You are to keep full memory of this session. Talk to me as you do it. Use words as you were then."

That was clear enough.

"I remember being Cheryl Lakes, in a prison van. A woman guard sat with me, dressed in uniform, who did not talk. I was sweating and smelt myself and was embarrassed. I was wearing my own clothes, for the last time. It had only been an hour since I was sentenced. I appealed to her, 'I am innocent, please believe me and help me. This must be a mistake.' She did not even look at me. It was like I did not exist. Then she looked at me and said coldly, 'It doesn't matter now, you do not matter any more.' We got out of the van. I was handcuffed to her. We went into a building."

I checked with Owner, "Jim, is this the correct level of detail?"

Owner Jim confirmed it was.

"I was taken to a holding cell. I saw no one else, just taken through the doors and down a corridor to another cell. The guard put me in the cell and shut the door. The door had bars and a slot cut in it so my arm fit through as it was shut. The grey paint was worn off the slot, so I could see the metal. I remember I had never seen a door like that. The guard undid the handcuff and left. She did not say anything more to me. I did not even try the door. The cell had a toilet, a shower, and a bed. I saw nothing else but a mirror on the wall. It was like other holding cells. I now know the building was Nokamura Industries, in Basildon."

"Don't tell us what you know now. Use your memories of then as much as possible. Tell me your feelings too, that's important," instructed Owner Jim.

"Yes," I continued. "I waited by the cell door for a long time. I was so scared. I did not know what was going to happen. Then a young woman came. She was slim, light skinned and about my height, with a short buzz-cut of blondish hair."

I could see her face clearly in my mind and remember her laughing and smiling. It was Mandy. Good drones do not have desires.

"She was wearing black leggings and a black short-sleeved shirt. She had no makeup. She had a collar round her neck and black bracelets on her arm. She came up and said 'Hi, call me Mandy. I'm here to meet you.' Then she laughed. I just looked at her. She seemed happy and I remember feeling relieved that someone was happy. Mandy said that she was a drone, and she was going to be my best friend for two weeks. It seemed very strange. I just looked at her. Then she explained more.

She said she had been a drone for a month or so, and her job was to make the transition easy for me. It would be fun. We were going to be hypnotised together to start with, which would make it easier for me. Then she was going to train me and that would involve punishing me. We would have fun together and we would make love together. She was a drone so she did not care about hurting me, and I would understand that very soon. The personal touch was important at first. Nokamura Industries would be making me into a drone, but I would enjoy most of it. She was so cheerful and perky. I was surprised that a drone could be happy.

I said she was not a drone. No, she said she was, and had been for a month, and then she told me her instructions. 'Use my personality from before, maximising empathy. Be friendly and build trust. Be honest about the process. Start hypnosis and conditioning of the new drone for the next two weeks.'

These were her words, 'I have learned a protocol for that, and I will be following it. Because I am a drone I am happy doing my instructions. I am compliant and I am a good drone.' It was the first time I heard a drone say compliant. I asked her if she was into women, because I was not, and the make love part worried me. No, she said, but those were her instructions and it made no difference. I did not understand that, at the time.

Then she put bracelets on me, saying we would be like Siamese twins. She was so cheerful. She put a black plastic bracelet on both my wrists and riveted them shut. I had to put my arms through the door, and she had a tool to rivet them. I was getting so surprised I was forgetting to be afraid. She smiled and said she wanted to kiss me but we would have to wait. I was confused. I had seen drones, they never acted like this or looked like this. Then she told me to have a shower and put on different clothes. She gave me black leggings and a top like hers, but no collar. 'You have to choose a collar and I will help you, but not today.' She said.

I had the shower. Mandy told me that she would turn her back, but a drone did not care about privacy anyway, and I had a nice shape. I did not know if she turned her back all the time. I felt I trusted her words though. She handed me a towel and a bit of soap too. After the shower I had to give them back. I asked her 'What if I want to keep them?' She said that was not allowed and if I did not give them back, she would get two other drones to restrain me, but that she wouldn't care. I started to realise that being cheerful was an act, but that it was not at the same time.

Anyway, I gave her my own clothes, the towel, and soap back. I put on drone clothes – apologies, the black clothes, I did not know they were drone clothes then. Then she asked for an arm – she asked if I was left or right handed – and got me to put it through the door slot, then she attached a leash to her arm and my left arm. It was clipped onto the bracelets with a combination lock. She was right handed too, but put her leash on her right hand, because she said could would cope with it better.

'We stay like twins for two weeks now, and when it comes off, you will be happy to be here, and we will then kiss goodbye.'

Mandy talked to me after the shower. She asked my name, and about me, and if I had a pet name as a child, because she would like to use it with me. She asked about my hobbies, what I liked doing, and what I was good at. I said I liked cooking and did not ever have a childhood name. Then it was like a normal conversation, and I asked what she liked, and why she was a drone.

I remember the answer as 'I don't like to think about that, or my previous life. I would prefer not to talk of it, but I will answer, in my current task, if you want to. Please don't ask me, it will hurt me.'

I asked if she wanted to know why I was here. She said, 'No, it wasn't important any more, and this was exactly like a new start.'

Then she opened the cell door, came in, embraced me, and kissed me on the cheek. She smiled, still cheerful and asked if I wanted to kiss her back. I did not. Then she said she wanted to be honest with me and would tell me what would happen. Then she told me, I would be processed to be a drone, using pleasure mostly. We would both be hypnotised and conditioned together. If I had an orgasm, she could have one too. That drones were punished to learn, but she would be punished with me.

Sometimes she would punish me, but in that case I would have to punish her too. We would get the same pleasure, and the same pain together. We would do training tasks together. She was ordered to like me, which was easy, but it was an order, and I would understand more soon. At the end of two weeks, possibly a bit less, or a bit more, we would separate, and she would go to her next task, and I would continue with further training. I would look back on this time without any regret, as she did. If I was difficult, then I would get punished more, and she would get punished with me too.

Mandy looked me in the face, smiled, and said that the first hypnosis was due now. I needed to take some mind drugs, so she produced a water bottle, drank half and gave the bottle to me. I remember Mandy had such a lovely smile. I was bewildered, and she was the first affectionate person I had seen in months. I drank, and she led me to another room. I started to feel a bit dizzy and sick. Mandy said my name would change, and my new designation was drone candidate BG6145, so to remember that. I tried to remember the number."

Owner Jim interrupted me. "Stop the story now. Remember this and think of lessons from the memories. Give me your review of this story, as you know now."

I answered, "Mandy the drone was attempting to make a human connection with me and using empathy to make my future behaviour more compliant. This was successful, since I was a compliant trainee drone. The pet name part is strange, because I have a child pet name my parents always used. I know that Mandy was not her real name, but I still think of her by that name. She was ordered to do initial pair training. I believe that Nokamura Industries uses kindness as initial training for some drones. I did not meet Mandy again after that period. I would like to meet Mandy again. Good drones do not have desires."

Owner Jim told me to remember, again, then took me out of hypnosis and checked my recall, which was perfect. I felt compliant. I felt affection to Mandy, who had made my introduction easy, and confirmed that I prefer to love women. My feelings were transient, since I at once remembered that I was not supposed to have desires or preferences. I was given an hour to consider the session. I thought about pretending to be a person, and what a person would think.

Owner Jim asked me to go into hypnosis again and recount my recollection of that first hypnosis session with Mandy.

"I do not remember much about the first session. We went to a room with a screen and some chairs, and we both looked at the screen. I went to sleep. When I was aware again, Mandy was kissing me and rubbing up and down my tummy. I was rubbing my clitoris and close to an orgasm. Mandy asked me to caress her breasts, so I reached out and felt them. They were soft and smooth. Mandy moaned as I felt them. I was moaning too. I felt happy and tired. I was wearing a headset; Mandy showed me how to unlock it from my neck and put it back on a charger.

'What is your pet name now?' she asked.

I answered 'BoBo, because I could not say bottle.'

'And when did you first think about being a drone?'

'Oh, Mum told me when I was about 5 or 6, that being a drone was a good job to have when I grew up. It fascinated me then. I was always interested in being a drone from very little, though I suppose that is unusual.'

Mandy said I had done well, and I was being good. Then we got up and stayed in the holding cell that night. We went to the canteen too and got a meal. It was awkward walking around leashed but Mandy said we had to. I believed her. I don't think the leash was on at the end of the hypnosis session, but it was on at the start. That's all I remember from that session. Except that I loved and trusted Mandy even then."

Owner Jim repeated the instructions to remember, then took me out of hypnotism again, and asked me to summarise and analyse my memory.

"What I have just remembered is clear. I was having triggers and false memories installed. With my current knowledge it is unlikely that my mother ever told me to become a drone. I was not aware of this until now. It is highly probable that the pet name has also been embedded as a trigger for later use."

Owner Jim asked about the leash.

I replied, "I am confident it was for control in case the drone candidate tried to escape or panic. It also helped the close bonding. If I had panicked, all Mandy had to do was sit down and shout for help. I saw that happen once to another couple, but I never panicked. It took some dexterity and time with two hands to unlock the leash."

Owner Jim informed me, "I was a trainer for five years before I retired from that job. I think the leashes and the training methods you just described were introduced after my time. The company are making a point that the drone induction is very pleasant, though that may just be puff on the website."

I asked, "Explain puff?"

"It means that the statement is an advertisement and may be exaggerated or more prominent than it really is. Your memory shows the start of the process was low stress and pleasant. That's very different from the processing when I left. I left because I could not stand it at the end. I've retired now. Wendy hired me for your recovery job."

"I enjoyed what I remember of all the first two weeks. After that more pain and more stress were used. Some of my memories have been partially suppressed of that time. Memories of time under hypnosis may be unreliable too. It is almost certain that my memories of being processed are not accurate."

"I was hoping you could spot that quickly. You've done well. I'm pleased with you," Owner Jim smiled with melancholy.

I felt happy. I was a good drone. I could see that if I could have a misleading memory, I must repeat truths and protocols regularly. I was not aware of that before.

Owner Jim and Owner Wendy ordered me to continue with similar sessions. I found out several other memories were false. My father, also, had not encouraged me to be a drone. I did not have any desire to change my memories. I wondered if Jane, the Owner, would have any desire to remember the truth.

The next day Owner Wendy took me out. "We are going shopping, get dressed, not as a drone and looking casual." First we went to a registry office and got some documents for me, which took half of a day, then she took me shopping. Wendy was using notes too, so this activity was part of her goal to make me more human. I had been shopping before of course, both before being a drone and with earlier Owners. Wendy told me I would make choices today; at first the choices would be simple and could be assessed as orders.

We went by car to a mall called Lakeside Shopping Centre. Owner Jim came too. Owner Wendy knew the way and drove. I could not drive because I had no driving licence now.

"Will I be ordered to drive again?"

"We will see. You will have to get a new licence and pass a test. I don't think that's going to be until we know how much Jane we can get back. We don't know how much the drone you are now, and the person Jane wants to be will change." Owner Jim answered from the back.

I thought a person might want to know why she would change, "Why would I change?"

"Your goals will be different. Suppose you wanted to harm someone, or harm yourself. We need to find that out before you are allowed behind a wheel."

"A drone does not harm a person." That was a truth.

"You will be different from a drone," Wendy stated, with passion.

Owner Jim interjected, "We don't know what you will become yet. We hope a person like you were."

When we arrived, Owner Wendy led us to a coffee shop. Owner Wendy and Owner Jim sat at a table with three chairs.

"A simple start. Jane, here is a credit card, order us drinks and for you too. I'll have a flat white. Jim?"

"Decaf white please."

Order us was an order. They had started easily, I expected it was highly likely that the tasks would get harder with more choices required. I considered my words as I walked to the person behind the counter.

"I am required to get three drinks for my Owners and myself. One decaf white coffee, one flat white coffee, and one black coffee. I have a credit card to pay for them."

The server behind the counter looked at me. Perhaps I had ordered wrongly?

"Do you need clarification of the drinks? I can repeat them."

"Are you a drone, because you talk funny, and I've never seen a drone drink coffee itself. You don't have a collar though. Does your owner let you drink coffee?" She questioned.

"I am legally a person. All of us, all three, are legally persons."

She looked at me and frowned then started serving me. I took the drinks back to the table, hesitated, then sat without any order. A person would sit.

Owner Jim smiled at me, "Well done, you are a good drone. And a good person. Did you feel that went well?"

I felt happy and compliant. "I succeeded in the task." The person behind the counter was still looking at us hard. The coffee here was so hot I had to wait before drinking it. I remembered that from a time before.

The next step was clothes. Owner Wendy was directing me, Owner Jim looked bored within 5 minutes. Did I need to hurry so that Owner Jim was not bored? Owner Wendy didn't seem bored. I decided to follow her lead.

"You are buying clothes today. Choose clothes that Jane Doe wants and finds attractive. Tell me when you have chosen what to buy."

This was a much harder task. Not only choose the clothes but choose colours and styles. I didn't know the constraints; nor what a successful choice would be.

"Can you narrow the choice of clothes types for me? I do not know what all my Owners would like."

"I want you to pick clothes that Jane would like. What do you want to start with? And assume Jim doesn't care."

All these activities were paced so that I had time to remember what Jane had once wanted. We had visited six shops and I already had four coffees that day, and as we sat again in a mall coffee shop, I brought up nutrition. I remembered Owner Wendy had not known much about protocols, but I could teach her. If she knew more about protocols, she might start giving better orders. I wanted orders that were less open ended.

"Wendy, I would prefer to have less coffee and cakes and more healthy food. This is what my nutrition protocols specify, and also my sleep protocols. Coffee contains caffeine and excess caffeine makes sleep worse. I should sleep well for best performance and long term health."

"Pretend to be Jane Doe and use better words." Owner Jim suggested, looking pleased that something was happening that was not shopping.

It was not obvious what better words to use. "I should eat healthy food, that means more vegetables and fruit rather than carbohydrates, as an adequate diet."

"Can you use words that include what Jane wants? Does Jane know?"

Jane was an Owner, so I internally asked, 'Owner Jane, what do you want me to eat?' She did not give me any thoughts. "I do not know what Jane wants, but I should eat healthy food."

"You can choose to have a snack here or go over to that cafe and order a salad. I want a coffee and cake here with Jane." Owner Wendy specified, nodding to the right, indicating a cafe.

"Then I will have a coffee with you."

"Do you want a cake?"

"No. I will have one if it will make you happy. I don't want one." Then I suddenly changed my mind. I didn't want the coffee, and I remembered I liked cake, and I didn't care about the protocol.

"I've changed my mind, I want a water and a chocolate cake. It will make me happy." I surprised myself with this. I didn't feel compliant, I felt guilty and happy.

The conversation continued, and I had the water and cake. I needed to have more vegetables and fruit. I could plan to adjust this later.

I did enjoy trips with Owner Wendy and these continued as I lived with them.

As the days went by, the hypnosis sessions continued. Each time I put myself into hypnosis and was ordered to remember the session. Owner Jim also ordered all memories to be accessible, which was less successful. Many memories, those thought by my previous self to be primary memories, had been associated with strong pain or nausea. Owner Jim told me that these had been suppressed, under hypnosis and pain, aided by drugs to enhance memory.

I remembered nearly all of that first training. Mandy was intelligent, kind, and fun to be with. We would laugh together, in our shared bed. She said she loved me, and I had loved her. She had to meet her drone goals and train me. We said our truths together. She comforted me when I wept that I had been found guilty, letting myself down and letting my family down.

A typical training day was waking up, showering together, which was when we made love. The leash came off after 5 days. We always were leashed in the more 'public' areas of the training facility, but by then I never had any inclination to try and escape. After breakfast we got hypnotised together. My trigger phrase was, "Bobo sleepy time now." We both used headsets and could reach a trance using the headset without a screen. Then we did yoga together. If we did well together, we pleasured each other, if we made mistakes we had to punish each other. At first the punishments were just a few mild shocks, though they became more severe later. We always both had the same number of shocks, no matter who made the mistake.