A Drone Remade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We learned, or rather I learned, and Mandy instructed, the drone positions. We learned the protocol words and the truths. As time went on the training programs still rewarded us but the punishments became more severe mentally. If I was a good drone then I did not have to punish Mandy. The hardest punishments were for us both to forget things. I wanted to be a good drone to please Mandy, and she praised me and made love to me when I got it right. If I got it right, we both had pleasure. After a while we pretended we were each other's Owners.

Mandy explained to me, 'This training is just redirecting what you want to do. That's mostly what this drone training is. We want you to become a good drone. We want you to want to be a good drone. So that's what we both concentrate on.'

Every couple of days a trainer checked our progress. I was pleased when we were told I was doing well and was a good drone. It meant Mandy and I were rewarded. After a while, we changed our names to our drone designations.

After two weeks, a trainer did a final review. I kissed Mandy and picked up a collar and she put it on me. I wanted to please her and be a good drone. I was in tears. She kissed me again and said goodbye. Then I continued with similar training on my own. I was happy when I was compliant, and I learned without Mandy. I still wanted to please her and I believed a good drone would see her again.

Thinking about her made me smile, but it didn't help with my Owner's goals.

+++ Meeting Tom and Anne

Back in the house, Owners and I tried changing truths with punishment.

Both Owners were involved. Owner Jim called Owner Wendy to the gym, then ordered me to sit down wearing the training headset. Owner Jim stated his intentions: "Jane, I'm going to punish you if you say these statements wrongly. They are going to be 'I am a good drone.' and 'My name is Jane Doe and I am a person.' Is that clear?"

The first phrase would be easy to say and compliant, the second phrase was not true.

I complied with the orders. After the pair of statements Jim shocked me once, with medium pain. I was compliant and remained impassive.

"Is your behaviour compliant?" Asked Owner Jim.

"Yes."

"Why is it compliant?"

"I said the required phrases once each time I was shocked. I remained impassive."

"This time, pretend to be a human while saying the phrases. Consider each phrase as you repeat it. Consider your legal status. Consider your Owner's wishes. Report on each of your three Owner's wishes after each shock. Say them again."

"I am a good drone. This is a truth. Legally I am not a drone. Owner Jim wants me to say this. Owner Wendy has not expressed a preference today, though she doesn't like drones existing. Owner Jane has no opinions.

My name is Jane Doe and I am a person; this statement has no relevance to the drone Jane Doe. Legally I am Jane Doe and I am a person. Owner Jim has expressed a preference for me to say this. Owner Wendy has not expressed a preference today. Owner Jane has no opinions. A drone pretending to be a human would be able to say this is true."

I felt the next shock. I remained impassive. Owner Wendy made a hissing noise.

"Pretend to be human better. Say them again." Owner Jim ordered.

The next shock came. Owner Wendy hissed again. Then a pause while I thought. What are my Owner's wishes? They want me to pretend better. Owner Wendy doesn't like drones existing.

"I am a good drone. This is a truth. Legally I am not currently a drone. I want this to be true. All Owners want this to be true." Pretending better meant it had to lie, Owner Jane didn't really care.

"My name is Jane Doe and I am a person. Legally I am Jane Doe and I am a person. Owners Jim, Wendy, and Jane all want this to be true."

Owner Jim ordered, "Pretend to be human better still," while he shocked me again.

Owner Wendy started ordering me after a while, "Pretend to be human," but she sounded as if she was crying too. I believed this was her goal for me.

They were both behind me, so I could not see them. I continued to remain impassive. A human would respond with pain indications. I decided to vocalise and cry since this was a better pretence. I tried to recall how I behaved when I was before. Before Mandy, before sentencing. I was pretending to be human.

He continued for twenty two shocks. I kept count.

"Jane is under moderate stress, Owners. Jane is reporting on this as ordered."

Owner Jim stopped. "I'll give you a headset programme for this. Repeat it twice daily and punish yourself so the lesson is remembered. I'll personally check on your responses in two days." He was breathing hard and sounded upset.

Owner Wendy asked if she could rub my neck, so I would feel better. I agreed, pretending to be human. She gently rubbed the back of my neck and shoulders with a body cream. Owner Wendy had several tells that let me know that it was highly likely she was attracted to me. As a drone I could see these and relate them to signs in female sex protocol. I wanted to meet her goals.

Jane was also interested in Owner Wendy. I felt this, the feeling was stronger when I thought 'I would like to make love with Owner Wendy.' Perhaps this was Jane's goal.

The next day, Tuesday, Owner Wendy told me I was going to meet Thomas and Anne. They were former Owners and the only Owners who had tried to treat me as a person. My Owners and I drove to the house I had previously lived in.

Owner Wendy reminded me, "Remember they are your parents and will expect you to be happy about being vindicated. Pretend to be Jane as best you can. They know that this is a big change for you."

I didn't feel confident about this. I needed orders and to know my Owner's goals better, "Can you give me orders about how to behave? I will feel better about the visit." This was manipulating my Owners, pretending to have feeling. I really wanted orders though, and I was supposed to pretend.

Owner Jim answered me, "I'll write some orders down, to keep a record. Can we swap seats because I'll get carsick if I write in the back of a car?"

The drone driver was told to pull off to adjust seating. It did so at the next service station, and I was ordered into the back of the car. I added more information about Owner Jim; in future try to make Owner Jim sit in the front of a car.

He wrote for a while, then turned to say. "What name would you prefer they use?"

The question was about my, Jane's, preferences. Jane was the obvious answer, the previous name was still unpleasant. Sherry was another name that Tom and Anne probably would want to use, but they were not my Owners. I should seek Owner's goals.

"Jane Doe."

Owner Jim grunted and wrote, then spoke: "Attention Jane. Pretend to be Jane Doe. Tom and Anne are your parents. Don't lie to them about your feelings. Don't hide your feelings. If you know feelings that Jane Doe has, you should express them. Wendy and I don't have goals about your parents, only your goals matter."

I understood and thought about what Jane wanted. Jane felt strongly as if she wanted to see Anne again, and shamed about letting someone down, and angry at herself.

On arrival, Owner Jim asked me to ring the bell. Anne answered. She was dressed smartly and wearing perfume and jewellery, which was unusual. She flung the door wide, came down the steps and hugged me tightly. "Welcome back darling girl! I'm so glad you are back with us now."

She kissed me several times on my face. I stiffened and thought what to do. She looked upset. I decided that a kiss was likely correct. I kissed her back on her face and hugged her briefly, but she still looked upset.

"Hello Anne, I have had my sentence quashed and I am legally a person. I am called 'Jane Doe' now. I am sorry that I let you down and my behaviour was so bad that I was made into a drone. I had hoped to be a drone under better circumstances."

"I don't understand. Love, you never let us down. Your behaviour was never bad. What do you mean about hoping to be a drone?" Anne was crying.

"I always wanted to be a drone, to make you happy. I could not say it before, because I had forgotten that. But I hope it makes you happy now. I am still a drone."

She seemed more upset and continued crying. We went in and met Tom. His reactions were similar.

They had prepared a meal, set out formally, for me and my Owners. During the meal both Tom and Anne asked if I wanted to stay with them. I decided to defer to Owner Wendy. Tom and Anne were surprised that Wendy and Jim were still my Owners. I stayed silent and Wendy and Jim explained the recovery process and goals to them. They were accurate about it as I had experienced it.

Owner Wendy explained that I would do better in a structured life and thought that I should have some time away from Tom and Anne. Tom and Anne appeared upset throughout the meal. My Owner Jane was also upset, and was also angry, at herself.

I said, "I am angry at myself, for being a bad person and not being compliant. Being compliant is important to me." This was honest, as ordered, but didn't make Tom and Anne any happier.

I found that I had a sister, Natasha, and she had a child, Toby, who was seven. They wanted to see me but had been asked not to visit today by my other Owners. I had forgotten about them, though now they had been mentioned I recalled them. These memories were easier than those of my parents. I paused and thought pleasant thoughts at short intervals during our visit. Toby had been a baby and I had liked holding him on my lap, reading to him.

As we left, Owner Wendy, in a whisper, told me how to depart. So, I did what she had asked, "Goodbye parents. I hope to see you soon and I am trying hard to change. It is going to be hard for me. Do not worry about me, assume that I am happy. I won't forget you," and kissed them both.

We were not going to see them again for a while.