A Drone Remade Pt. 03

Story Info
A drone's life changes. Life in Owner's House.
9.6k words
5
808
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Acknowledgements to Ezracarmichael, on this site, who wrote Compliance. This story is based in his world with his permission.

Thanks to my editor thegoofyproofyreader who made many improvements; any remaining mistakes, of course, are mine.

Tags: science fiction, mind control, lesbian

This is a multi-part story, about 22000 words long. All parts are written and are ready to submit. The story contains little sex.

This is my first story so feedback is welcome.

+++ Part 3. Life in Owner's House

I had been living in the house for two weeks now (I calculated the duration in hours and then minutes, but no Owner had demanded that precision). The house belonged to Owner Jim. I had a room with a bed, and access to a bathroom. It was similar to the room I had used in Tom and Anne's house. The room had been cleaned and all furniture was in alignment, so this room was compliant. Owner Wendy was living in the house too, in the room next to me. I wanted duties, but the Owners gave me nearly no other tasks. Except for two I could not do correctly, which was to pretend to be a person well enough to make Owner Jim and Owner Wendy happy – and it was obvious they were disappointed with me – and to obey Jane's, as Owner, wishes. I was eating the same food as the Owners. I could workout in the gym, which was compliant both as pretending to be a human and keeping myself in good condition. A drone keeps itself in good condition.

Usually, Owner Jane was entirely silent. I didn't know what she wanted, so I pretended to be a person. I was not happy because this wasn't compliant with the two real Owner's wishes. What would a real person want? A drone didn't want anything, for itself. Sometime Jane would give off a vague feeling of fear and dislike, it was not clear whom she disliked.

Sometimes Jane would feel desire: for my first lover, at university, or for Mandy who had taught me to love women first, or for Owner Wendy. Owner Wendy was here now and the others were not. I didn't tell Owner Wendy of this. I had not been ordered to tell my Owners of my goals.

The headset was used twice every day, and hypnosis was usually used in most sessions. I could now think 'I' and had said 'I' many times. Most of the sessions were about this and sessions also always used self-pleasure as an incentive. I recognised I was frustrated because I so far had never orgasmed. Punishments were also light, too light to be effective and I was thinking about asking for more instructions and a beating to change my behaviour. If this made me fully compliant I would be happier. I wanted to be a good drone. I could ask for more tasks in the house, which would satisfy the drones natural desire to serve, and for orders, but the other Owners had resisted so far. I wondered if tricking my Owners into giving me tasks could be part of pretending to be a human. When I had been with Tom and Anne they had wanted me to pretend to be their daughter, which had been a difficult task with limited success at being compliant. No protocols were applicable for my current situation.

The house had three bedrooms, two living rooms, a kitchen, a hall, two bathrooms and a basement set up as a gym. Today I had cleaned the rooms I was allowed in to a standard to satisfy a human. The bedroom assigned to me was much better cleaned, so it was fully in compliance, while other rooms were cleaned to try and satisfy the Owners.

Soon I was going to cook a fish, salad, and potato wedges; a dinner for the three of us. I was not under any budget pressure, ordering food online as needed, and my Owners had not set any budget limits. I felt cooking was a task a human would do, and I had always as a drone, found it easy to be compliant cooking, which made me happy. Previous memories of Jane – careful to not think of the previous name – included cooking and I remembered being happy doing it. The fact I could remember easily meant that it was not a prime memory.

Prime memories were better protected, and I found it unpleasant to consider them. Very unpleasant sometimes. I thought of myself as a human with guilt and regret so I disliked myself. It was difficult to comply with being a human when every action was unpleasant. In comparison, being a drone was easy and being compliant was pleasing. If not ordered to behave like Jane would have, I would want to turn off judgment protocols and engage impassivity protocols. But a drone didn't want to do this for herself. Everything was confusing.

I could ask for orgasms, if I were human, but a non-compliant drone wouldn't want them, and even asking for something that felt good was non-compliant behaviour.

After dinner, which my other Owners had liked and told me so, I opened conversation with them. "I want to be punished more."

Owner Wendy looked shocked, although this could hardly be a surprise. Owner Jim looked impassive and as usual wrote in his notebook. Then he asked, "Who is speaking, Jane or the drone?"

"I am a drone, and Jane doesn't say much to me. I still cannot tell what she wants. Even under hypnosis she doesn't want to come out. If you punish me, several things will happen. I can feel happier about tasks being non-compliant. I can feel happier about the specific task of pretending to be human, which I am not performing well. And the drone can tell Jane to remember the pain and tell the drone her wishes."

I continued, "Or you could remove Jane as an Owner. She isn't a good Owner. She dislikes herself for giving in and doesn't like the drone."

Owner Wendy was watching and looked as if she wanted to say something. Given previous observances it was over 80% probable, for which the shorthand was highly likely, that she would say that punishment was cruel and unlawful for humans.

I continued, "You can punish me if I want it, and agree to it. It isn't unlawful if I wanted to be punished as a game. I don't think it is a game, but if you punished me then I could pretend to enjoy it, and Jane might really enjoy it, but she will not say." I was addressing Owner Wendy. I remembered that Jane liked girls, and Wendy was pretty; Jane did like interaction with Wendy.

Wendy blushed. "I have never done anything like that, you know that I am an anti-droner. I cannot beat a human."

"Legally I am a human, but I am a drone. Drones need punishment to learn. You know that."

I turned to Owner Jim. "You know how to punish me and have done it as a trainer. This drone needs punishing for the reasons I have given."

Owner Jim wrote it down. "Let me think. Wendy, we did plan for this. Tell me Jane, as Jane if you can, would living with your parents make any difference to your feelings?"

"I cannot tell you as Jane because Jane won't talk to me. I don't think that I am Jane yet. Jane feels dislike and fear. I want to be a good drone. A good drone can pretend to be human, as ordered, but is non-compliant because I only pretend to want things. Except for being compliant. I think that being compliant makes me happy."

I continued, "As for living with my parents, I don't think of them as my parents. I know they were Jane's parents, though they called her Sherry. I don't want to live with them, since I will be less happy than now. They also don't punish me."

Owner Jim reassured me, "You are changing though, even if you can't see it. The use of I is as you were ordered and is getting more natural. You are also talking about being happy. An unchanged drone wouldn't talk of being happy. I order you to continue for another week. We aren't displeased with you."

"I understand."

Owner Wendy added, "I want that too, we both want you to be yourself again."

I answered. "I cannot be the myself you want. If I ever change, I will not be Jane, nor the person before Jane. But if I change, I would like to be close to you, Wendy." The last part was pretending to be a human, but it didn't feel wrong. Wendy would be soft to hold and pleasant to kiss.

I got up to clear away and tidy the kitchen. No Owner stopped me, and I was happy to be of service. If I was pretending to be a human, I could start a dialogue about it being my turn. I felt happier I was being a good drone and a good pretend person when I was doing something.

On another day, Owner Jim was reviewing my protocols and truths, "Jane, let's see where we have got to on the protocols. I think we might remove a couple more if you are happy with it."

"Jane doesn't have any views on protocols. I revise all protocols at intervals and revise my truths every morning and night."

"Tell me, which have changed?"

This must be to test me, he had recorded them and had his notebook open in front of him. I wasn't going to forget them. I replied, "You removed Impassivity protocol, Extreme stress and standby protocol, Drone position protocol, Legal warning protocol, and Forgetting protocol. You decided others could be useful or could not be removed without side effects."

"Do you want any others removed, or changed?"

"I do not have an opinion on that. I think the remaining ones all have use, and some my Owners or I use every day. Sometimes Jane thinks that she likes cooking, yoga and sex so all of those should definitely stay. Nourishment and exercise are just to keep me healthy, and I see no reason to change them. I think it is unlikely that I will ever interact with another drone, but I see no reason to remove drone communication protocol."

He questioned, "If you say that, we will make no changes. What about the truths, any success in changing those yet?"

"No, they cannot be changed."

"They were not in you five years ago, so they can change."

"Well, I do not know how to change them."

+++ Opening the Chest

It was week 6, and we were doing another hypnosis session. Owner Jim had hypnotised me, and was ordering me to select a truth statement and repeat its negation. I repeatedly could not do this; nor say anything that would indirectly challenge a truth. My truths had been well placed and reinforced and I felt a desire, getting stronger as the session went on, to repeat the entire truths. Anything else felt non-compliant.

Owner Jim applied pain, moderate shocks. Owner Jim never applied so much pain that I could not remain impassive. I was unable to repeat a non-truth. This went on for between 10 and 30 minutes, I could not see a clock, and I finally had to say, "Owner, I am under moderate stress now."

Owner Jim took me out of hypnosis, told me to rest and drink while he went to get Owner Wendy. He then asked me to enter hypnosis again. He was a careful Owner, and wouldn't leave me unattended in hypnosis, though I was used to hypnotising myself.

"Both of us are here now, Jane," Owner Jim confirmed. "My long term goals are for you to become a human. You are to pretend to be a human. You are to have your own goals. Repeat these goals to me."

I repeated them. These were Owner's goals, and I wanted to be compliant and meet them.

"Wendy, say your goals to Jane now."

"This is Owner Wendy. My goals are for you to be a person. Pretend to be a person. You are to have your own goals." Wendy provided the repeated phrases.

Owner Jim asked me to repeat these goals back. I did.

Owner Jim again, "Jane, listen closely. Say what your goals are. Say what your goals are, pretending to be a human. You are an Owner too."

I could not see Owner Jim but heard his voice. I was in my hypnotic room with some yellow areas, some red, and some green. My truth board was in front of me, and if I paid attention to it I could see the truths appearing on it. It was so familiar. I thought what Jane wanted. I asked, internally, what Owner Jane's goals were then answered out loud: "Jane wants to be a good drone. Jane wants to meet her Owner's goals and obey orders. Jane wants Wendy to make love to. Jane wants to be loved. Jane wants to be human too."

Owner Wendy made a noise.

The session continued, but without success. These truths cannot be changed.

On another day, Owner Wendy tried a session, which she started out by explaining.

"Jane, I'm doing this to try and change truths. Jim is asking me to do it because you told me you wanted me, and not him. I don't object of course, I find you attractive. Jim isn't going to be here."

I was lying face up on a bench in the gym. Owner Wendy used a battery powered wand to bring me to arousal. I was reminded of pleasure while being trained. Wendy was effective with the wand, although she could have done better by varying the speed as I got more aroused.

Owner Wendy asked me to say when close to orgasm.

Then she asked me to say a non-truth, saying she would let me cum.

The vibrations were pleasant, and I enjoyed it; but I didn't manage to change the truth. I felt non-compliant and unhappy.

"What do you want Jane?"

"I want you to kiss me. I want you to stroke my front. I want more lube and you to move the wand around more. I want to cum. I want to meet your goals, although it will be non-compliant. I want you to order me to cum, then I can have my pleasure and be compliant."

Owner Wendy kissed me, and caressed me. She asked me to say the non-truth again, but I could not.

Eventually I told Owner Wendy that I was under moderate stress, and then told her she should have used more lube. She apologised to me and looked upset. I told her that if I were a person, I would forgive her, and that drones didn't mind pain. She still looked upset.

I sat up, and reached out to her, putting my hands on her forearms, "Can I kiss you?"

"Ahhh, yes"

I kissed her and held her tighter. It was lovely to me, Jane and the drone was happy making her happy. I pulled back, stroking her back gently. "Can I carry on, would you like that?"

Her face fell, and she shook her head. She looked up at me hesitantly, "I don't think I should Jane. I'm sorry I hurt you just now, and I'm sorry that I can't say yes at the moment."

"You remind me of my first lover, at University, she was shy. Though she was also imaginary. Mandy was much more forward. I liked both."

+++ Adding Apples and Pears

In week 12, roughly halfway to the court review (a quick calculation gave 46% of the time), Jim, Wendy, and I were doing another hypnosis session. This session was also about truths. Truths could not be changed. No drugs were used since Jim and Wendy were trying to minimise them until needed. Wendy didn't often attend hypnosis sessions and seemed to dislike them when she was present, but she was at this one. Jim was impassive as usual as we started. I knew he had been a trainer, and trainers often were impassive, although neither he, nor Wendy, had ever used a strong punishment on me. I was almost certain they wouldn't now, and I felt Jane agreed with this assessment.

After a while, Owner Jim said, really to himself or Owner Wendy, "It's no use. The basic programming is too strong, unless we try a lot more physical pain. And it will be a lot. At the factory, after we broke them, it could take a week for recovery, in a bed."

"But that's torture," Owner Wendy stood her ground, "I won't do that to a person."

Owner Jim sounded flat, "I did it, to drones, they were just things. It was even fun sometimes at the start. Not now, that's why..." He trailed off, then restarted, "I don't want to do that again. We could try the drugs instead, but it's better to know the goal is reachable. All the drugs do mostly is cement a change or a memory."

"And it's not as if we can get consent because if we ask, Jane will just agree to the order." Owner Wendy retorted. "Be calm and rest for a while, Jane."

I listened and no orders came. I felt calm and compliant and happy.

Owner Wendy cried out. "Jane, let us in, let us help you. Tell us what is in your head."

I wanted to. I could see what Owners wanted, but I was standing or floating in a familiar place. The drone was still not sure, and was never sure, what Owner Jane wanted. I could say what was in my head, "This drone, Jane, can see the truths, as if in a cabinet or a glass block, marked red with pain. No handle exists to the... cabinet. This drone is standing on a level floor, surrounded by protocols, red and yellow, and some green. Some have handles. Tell me to pull a handle and I will. I want to be compliant."

I would try again, but I could feel my breaths getting deeper. Drones were to be compliant.

"Give me the task again, and I will try, even if it is very difficult."

Owner Wendy asked, "What do the colours mean again? Why does she say colours?"

Owner answered, "Red for protocols or orders enforced by pain. Green is for ones written by pleasure such as sexual skills. We wanted to have real responses available, and pleasure is a great driver. But the primary conditions and truths are reinforced by all means available. Yellow is just background, or the old memories, they can be accessed by the drone at any time. Hydration protocol or a cooking skill is a yellow."

"Are the colours always the same? Can you see other colours? What do you see?"

"We just told them to visualise the conditions in that way. And yes the colouring is always the same."

I spoke, wanting to help the two Owners. "It is standing on a dark floor or field, with walls or blocks. Yellow, Red, and Green. Some are yellow, and it can always approach them or change them. Under hypnosis they can be changed faster. I can change them, but some such as learning a language take a lot of time and practice even so. Leaning a recipe is very quick. I sense two of us here, as if we are split. Some yellow blocks are marked by red. Neither this drone, nor I, are allowed to approach them. They are things like special names or emotional content, or former Owners like Tom."

That caused remembered pain and the blocks flashed red. I didn't say that.

"Green are protocols for pleasure, we would..."

Could I say, 'be happy?' I thought about it and decided that this hypnosis meant the Owners wanted me to say as much as I could.

"Be happy to be used by Owner Wendy for a pleasure purpose. Owners Wendy's memories are green. Before I was me, I was happy with female lovers." Remembering Mandy, and someone else.

Owner Wendy asked, "I thought your memories were erased and then you were asked to remember everything."

I knew this answer. I had helped other drones forget. "The drones' attention is drawn to specific memories and a negative stimulus is applied. This is done repeatedly. For some memories the drone can also be ordered to apply the stimulus itself, which can be external or internal. This takes effort and time. The drone is asked to select and present the key memories to be blocked. This is called purging memories. The way a brain stores memories means that memories can be changed to have strong negative association. The name of a lover, for example, is associated with pain. It is difficult to break the association, even when asked."

I could see the memory now. I should not approach it. I almost saw her face, looking down over her. I knew my memory was false.

I waited, listening to the silence. I felt calm and compliant in that inner place. I waited listening for orders.

Owner Wendy probed, "So Jane, what was your favourite colour?"

"Before, it was blue."

Owner Wendy laughed, "If I asked you to write a blue block with your name on it now, could you?"

It saw the block, bright blue, blue as a Maxfield Parrish Sky (the painting hung on the room wall, above the bed, titled 'Daybreak,' and they could gaze on it as they lay together in the morning). It wrote Jane Doe. It connected the block to the yellow memory of that university room (first year, slightly old, worn halls) and the green memory of her floral smell. That memory was false, that lover had never existed. If that memory was false, perhaps other memories could be false. Perhaps the truths could be false too.