A Drone Remade Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll still need you, Wendy, probably for a long time. I want to go after the solicitors that failed the disclosure. Then I want an agreement with Nokamura. Then I want to start looking for a job. Then I want a drone."

Wendy sat upright and looked at me. She looked surprised then closed her mouth, then got her lawyer game face straight. She used a firm, cold voice. "I'll be here for you, as long as you want me, professionally, of course. And I think the solicitors will settle, it would be very bad publicity for them. But why Nokamura, what can they possibly give you? And why would you, having been through the last five and a half years, and knowing how I feel about it, even consider owning a drone?"

"I can own a drone because owning one makes it happy and will make me happy. I know what Nokamura wants, and I can happily give it to them. But I want drone Mandy in return. I think it will be easy for them to give her to me. They are the best chance to get her. I have thought about this. If they have her still, it is a very cheap price for them. If she is leased out, they can swap her for another. And if drone Mandy has been sold, I just get them to buy her and swap her. They have the resources to find a drone, even if Mandy is in a grey job."

The drone part of me knew this was true. Regular broadcasts from drone makers called drones in for servicing. Usually protocol updates. It, the drone, had never been recalled, but it knew of the system and what to look for. The protocol updating protocol was applicable. It only had to look for Nokamura Industries broadcasts though. It thought about how many other manufacturers would do the same, then it stopped calculating probabilities. I listened.

Wendy looked outraged and argued, "Mandy is a person, not a drone. We know now that can be reversed–."

I interrupted, it was important to be clear with Wendy, "Mandy isn't a person now. She's a drone who is happy to be given orders. She doesn't want to be a person at the moment."

Wendy was going to say something, but Jim held up a hand and interrupted. "I'll bite. What does Nokamura want that you can give them. I know they don't want publicity but that's all I can think of." I assessed he likely interrupted to try and cool Wendy down.

I answered. "They don't want the bad publicity. Exactly that. They specifically don't want to release the whole regression to age 5, and abuse of drones as children. I know it's not really child abuse, and it's just a public 'ick' factor. But I, as the drone, still think that I always wanted to be a drone since I was little, and my mother told me that I wanted to be a drone. Other girls wanted to be Barbie. I wanted to be a drone. The public won't like it, and the anti-droners will use it."

They thought about this, then Jim agreed. "Yes, I see that. That type of training was not done when I worked for them. It was more physical breaking. But why do you want that specific drone, Mandy?"

"Because for that first two weeks, I was happier than I have ever been. You think it's torture being made into a drone, and for some it may be. For me it was the opposite. All I have to do is order Mandy to act on the same protocol. I think that NI could change Mandy's protocol a bit, with less end-training goals, and without an end date. Then I have a lover, the lover I want. Jane wants that. I, the drone, can be compliant with that goal. Mandy will be compliant long term. And I might be able to see if the love is real or not. But that doesn't matter to me; it felt real after 48 hours. I could ask to be programmed again to be in love, but that's a step I dare not take; it's a slippery slope to being a full drone. I have thought about being a full drone again, but Jane doesn't want it enough. And it would upset Wendy, whom I do care about. However, if I sign the NDA, then I do have what I want."

Thinking about what I had just said, I laughed, "Thinking about it more, I could ask to start with the Siamese twins again. I would like that."

Wendy looked upset again. I tried to address her sadness, but this was difficult. I ordered my inner drone to speak to her.

"Wendy, Jane is sorry, but you must know that we are not compatible long term emotionally or politically. Firstly, Jane wants the pleasure and feeling that being compliant gives, and you will never order her or punish her enough. If you do punish her enough it will hurt you. You must agree with that. Secondly, you do not like a person being a drone. I am a drone, and always will be, and do not see anything wrong with that. Jane cannot stop wanting to be partly a drone without disliking herself for letting people down. It was hard for Jane to stop disliking herself."

Wendy nodded, then sniffed.

"Jim," I said with emphasis, "Owner Jim! I want you to stop being my Owner."

He nodded too and went to get his tablet.

"Wendy," I consoled her, "You have succeeded. You can't have expected to do any better than this. I'll support you in recovering other drones, but I don't support your politics. I'll give interviews to demonstrate your, and Jim's, success if you want."

Wendy raised her head and smiled at me. "Thank you. At least I have that, and I couldn't have expected to have a person who always agreed with me."

+++ Epilogue

I, Jane, was aware I was in a van handcuffed to a guard. She was middle aged and looked much stronger than me. Her uniform was a khaki shirt with no badges and khaki trousers. Her face was neutral, and she was looking straight ahead. I must have dozed off. I should be worried, going to be droned but all I felt was slight excitement. I tried to feel worried, recalling being sentenced.

"I am innocent. Please help me. I didn't commit any fraud. I never had the money." I felt so sure that I would be believed. But I had tried that before, and no one had listened. The guard glanced at me and didn't speak.

The van carried on and eventually stopped outside a side door of Nokamura Industries. I knew the company logo. I felt a sense of deja vu. I was not sure what I was feeling, but these were an excitement and also arousal. I was wet and could smell myself. We got out without the guard saying a word, the driver drone coming round to open the van door. For some reason it spoke, "I am a good drone." For some reason, I felt recognised and also thought, "I am a good drone."

The guard took me inside to a holding cell. I saw no one else. The guard pushed me in and closed the door. She took the handcuffs off – the door had a slot for that – and left without a word. I waited by the door. The cell had a toilet, a shower and a bed. On a wall was a mirror, body length and made of metal. I don't know how long I waited, but I was looking up and down the corridor.

A slim woman in black came towards me. She was a drone. I felt relieved and excited. "Are you here for me?"

She answered, with a smile. "Hi, call me Mandy. I'm here to meet you. We're going to be such good friends for two weeks."

"I'm Jane. Help me, please, I'm innocent. I know I have been sentenced, but I need to get out of here."

Mandy smiled and bounced on her feet. "That's OK, I could believe you, but the truths that are outside do not matter much. You should forget about your sentence, and your punishment. Think of your new life as fun. We will have fun together I promise you."

I felt nervous, but not as scared as I had been before. They were going make me into a drone. Why wasn't I scared? Mandy was very attractive in her leggings and tight shirt. She looked hot, I felt hot.

Mandy continued, "I need to put cuffs on you, so you have to give me your hands."

I put my hands through the door, and she put the plastic cuffs on with the rivet gun. Her hands felt soft, her nails were manicured and painted red, and my wrists tingled as she touched me. Then she handed me the towel and soap.

"You need to shower now. I don't promise not to look," she said, smiling.

I smiled back. She seemed so friendly. Then I had a shower. After the shower she asked me questions about my life and talents. Also after the shower she put the leash on me and said we would be like Siamese twins for two weeks. She came close and kissed my cheek. I wanted to kiss her back. I think she could see it too.

Mandy leaned in, "Even a drone can love," and kissed me on the mouth. I tried to hold her, but the leash got in the way. We both giggled and moved to the bed and fell on it together. After we had kissed for a while, we got up to take our clothes off. The leash was just for show really, she told me, she took it off for now. Then we got back on the bed. We caressed and rubbed each other. I was wet and so was she.

She said during our lovemaking, "I want to be a good drone. Do I please you because, that would meet my goals? Let me please you."

I came first and after pausing to enjoy it, continued rubbing her, licking my fingers to make sure everything was smooth and moist, then steadily and smoothly rubbing over her clitoris. I didn't try for anything special, just a steadily ascending first orgasm. She tensed up and came quickly.

In the ten seconds afterwards, I knew the trigger phrase. I realised the whole, planned, setup. Jane was pleased. I, the drone was pleased. I had pleased my Owner. I knew what to say to Mandy.

"You are a good drone," to make her happy, then, "Recognise Owner now."

Mandy smiled, looking right into my eyes. "I am a good drone. I am happy to serve you."

Then Mandy got off the bed, stood in the 'present' position and uttered in a clear and flat voice, "Delayed Owner Transfer complete. Drone BE1955 is now owned by Jane Doe and any appointed person. This drone accepts you as Owner. This drone is healthy and compliant. It awaits your tasks. It has been fed and watered and has had adequate sleep. Judgement protocols are off. Impassivity protocols are engaged. If you do not have a drone manual, one can be obtained from Nokamura Corporation. If you wish this drone to be reprogrammed, please contact Nokamura Corporation. Attention, new Owner. This drone is required to warn you of the legal conditions and responsibilities of using a drone. If you do not wish this drone to state these, please say Override."

"Override. I'll give you more standing orders later and plenty of other orders. I wish us to have a shower now. I wish for you to continue to use Mandy as your personality base and continue with the modified training program because it pleases me."

Mandy smiled as she spoke, "Override Accepted. We are going to be such friends, Owner, my apologies, Jane. I'll continue to use the Jane Doe special training protocol."

After both of us showering again, which was fun, and dressing, I put the leash on and led Mandy out to reception. I asked the receptionist to call us a car. I, of course, remembered to ask for my handbag back from reception. Drones do not forget things. While we were waiting a Nokamura Industries lawyer came into reception; I thought probably just to see me out of the building.

"The experience was entirely satisfactory. I'm leaving with Mandy now."

"I'm glad that we reached agreement, and everything is resolved. Some reporters are waiting outside who think you are a story."

"You mean you leaked that a former criminal and drone doesn't resent you and now owns a drone."

They shrugged, "It's not going to harm us."

"In that case I want a couple of goodies, I don't think you will object."

I released Mandy from the leash, "Mandy, go to stores and draw two Nokamura Industries sweatshirts for us please. I'll wait here for you."

"Of course, Jane." She brushed my arm as she left.

-- End --