All Comments on 'A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 61: A Way In'

by DrowsDilemma

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great series!

I feel like this series is greatly under appreciated, based on the numbers I see - I really like your character interplay - you obviously spend time thinking about it and it’s very well done. My favorite is Selene and I like how you are dragging her, kicking and screaming, toward intimacy with each of her protagonists - it’s what I love most about this serie and you do it so well. But there’s so much else that’s a joy - the adventures and the other characters are also well done. Thanks for such a great series!

DrowsDilemmaDrowsDilemmaover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thank you for your kind words! Yeah, at the point of writing this, Selene was my favorite character to write, so she ended up getting a lot of character growth. Or perhaps I liked her because she was getting all that character growth? It's hard to tell sometimes with my muse.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
Agreed

I have to agree with that Sidhe, very undiscovered. The rating show people appreciate it. I certainly always have. As always, thank you for writing for your loyal merry band:)

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51about 3 years ago

Still can’t keep my nose out of this story, very well written!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrowsDilemma@DrowsDilemma
5/19/2022 Update Due to being absolutely slammed with enormous life changes, A Drow's Dilemma is on Haitus until further notice. While these changes are good and welcome, they leave no time nor mental space to write. We do not plan on leaving the project forever! We hope to b...