All Comments on 'A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 90: Trouble'

by DrowsDilemma

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kyotie913kyotie913almost 5 years ago
The Last Three Chapters are CRAP

This story was really good up until the last three chapters. They have proven you have either become lazy in your writing or your perverted side of you has taken complete control and has ruined a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really

Wow one long rape scene. Awesome thanks so much. Can we have another chapter long rape scene please. Just incase we didn't get enough rape the first time? Oh and by all means let's see if we can make Caleldir just a little more useless and weak? Or how about the all knowing all powerful god you had nutter him? What irritates me about this is you are way better a writer than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What?

How did this further the plot? Great he will be the father of a new generation of super drow all raised steeped in the typical hatefulness that loth so enjoys. Great he has been throughly humiliated. That's great we love seeing that right? We all know the drow are evil but go ahead and rub it in our faces anyway.

NightsLongKnightNightsLongKnightalmost 5 years ago
Getting boring

Not seeing in plot movement. Really to bad last chapter setup up some growth this just stopped it.

DrowsDilemmaDrowsDilemmaalmost 5 years agoAuthor

@ Everyone: I appreciate the feedback! It sounds like a lot of people are feeling frustrated and angry about what Caleldir is going through, and are wondering what the point is. For those who don’t enjoy the kinks involved, this episode must have seemed heavy-handed and disturbing. This is understandable and is mostly the feelings of the characters who are being subjected to this torture. If drawn-out scenes like this are too difficult to get through for people who don’t like these kinks, then I can look into doing some warnings and/or plot summaries for future difficult scenes.

For those who are worried that the plot isn’t advanced in this episode: To say that this was an Important Event is a bit of an understatement. Of course, I can’t go into it without major spoilers. Don’t fear! I can practically write an episode-length essay on the motivations of everyone involved and the impact on society and plotline. It will all be revealed. It will take some time, though. Thank you, everyone, for your patience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Plot

Seriously see previous comments. Get back to advancing the plot. Caleldir still being powerless is getting old now. Resolve the current Jhul story line, or quickly tie it in, and resume the mission at hand. This installment was just over the top and stupid. I really enjoyed the other chapters. I found them to be well written and intriguing as a sci-fi fan. This was irritating and a let down. You went overboard with the reverse rape; to the point of absurdity. There was nothing erotic or satisfying in a fantasy way with this installment. Not well done sir. Not well done at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To readers

it is time to start giving lower ratings, so that the author gets to know that these type of chapters, which only posted to lengthen the story is not appreciated.

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 5 years ago
To the readers who think this did not advance the plot...

Do you think Caleldir asked for the women’s names and tried to get a mental image of as many as possible for any reason other than curiosity? Of course he tried to get as much information about each of the women he had most likely been forced to impregnate! Each and every one of those children will end up being tracked down, most likely by RISA, in an attempt to reunite them with their father. Plus, this could possibly be considered (albeit without Duskhaven approval or Althaia actually being involved) Stage 1 of the goal Aelsuna planned to have Althaia carry out in creating a new species of nymph, specifically a breed of nymph born to live within the realm of the drow.

On top of all that, it gave JHul an even better reason to join in supporting the true House Duskhaven and overthrow her mother as Matron of House Dinoryn.

So you can’t just claim that this has no plot movement....

jderuditejderuditealmost 5 years ago
Cry more

To the whiners...seriously....cry more.

DrowsDilemma Your stuff is great! Don't listen to the people who can't think more then one step ahead and keep doing what your doing.

AerthoAerthoalmost 3 years ago

Series seems to be changing to focus predominantly on violent assault and degradation. I loved the character development and interactions of the core cast, but I'm not sure I'll keep reading if another chapter like this happens. Just makes me nauseous. (Earlier chapters had non-consent elements, but the Rusalka and now this Drow scene feel like a whole different author)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrowsDilemma@DrowsDilemma
5/19/2022 Update Due to being absolutely slammed with enormous life changes, A Drow's Dilemma is on Haitus until further notice. While these changes are good and welcome, they leave no time nor mental space to write. We do not plan on leaving the project forever! We hope to b...