A Dry Patch

Story Info
Declining sex life. Your choice of six endings.
13.8k words
3.69
30.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joseph E. Rogers but my friends call me JER. I'm 43 years old, 6'1", 180 lbs, brown hair and in good condition from daily workouts. Graduate software engineer from University of Illinois. Worked for a major technology company for 15 years and then went into the consulting business with another engineer. We have a nice little operation convenient to O''Hare. We employ seven programmers, and one each receptionist and project manager. My partner and I work well together and share the management and travel responsibilities. Neither of us has to live out of a suitcase but most weeks will see one or both of us gone overnight at least once. Business is good and for the last five years we have each managed to earn at least mid six figures. We live comfortably and plow a considerable amount back into our retirement programs.

I'm married to my college sweetheart Janet who is two years younger than me and is the mother of our two sons. Our first, Joe Jr, was an early arrival after we got married and Carl followed his brother by just twelve months. Needless to say, the first five or so years of our marriage was chaotic and busy to say the least. Luckily I had just graduated and was working when Joe Jr. was born so financially we were fine but the babies really screwed with Janet's last two years of college. I do however have to hand it to her, she managed to be a great mother and still graduate with honors even though it was delayed by more than two years. She has always been super organized and with all the confusion of babies, school and a new husband she was simply fabulous. I told her that frequently, rubbed her back, told her I loved her and we made it fine.

That first pregnancy was brought on by the fact that Janet was the most beautiful, warm and sexy person I had ever met and we had trouble leaving each other alone. I had always been a little shy with the ladies and the fact that she would even date me much less sleep with me, blew me away. When we met she was 110 lbs on a 5'4" frame and had a perfectly proportionate figure topped off pixie like short chestnut hair. Twenty two years later she has packed a whopping 5 extra pounds onto that still terrific figure.

Janet was a stay at home mom until the youngest started first grade and then went to work full time in Real Estate using the license she had earned between Cub Scouts, bake sales and childhood diseases. We moved every few years as opportunities availed themselves and finally ended up in Hoffman Estates, an upscale community commensurate with my rising economic progress. Janet was a crackerjack home seller and before long was becoming a threat to the top performers in her office. In fact, she was so good at it that she got a broker's license and opened her own franchised office. The real estate job gave her the freedom to be flexible with school schedules and the other aspects of a suburban mom's busy schedule.

And so here we are. Married twenty two years, two grown sons, one a graduate engineer and the other in his senior year, more W-2 income than we ever dreamed of, beautiful house, secure retirement, great prospects for the future and most importantly, our health. So what could be wrong? You guessed it, things were not going well in the boudoir. The wild, fun sex of our youth was the first to go with all the responsibilities of a young family, jobs, etc, etc, etc. During the middle years of our marriage we made attempts to rekindle the spark and would achieve it from time to time on three day fun fucking weekends without the kids or quick one week trips to all inclusive clothing optional resorts. After pledging not to let things go back to the usual once or twice a week grope it always did. For the last few years it's like we were two old friends living together. We both had the pressures of running our own businesses but she let it bother her in the bedroom much more than I did. I at least made the effort to try to initiate things but sometimes she made it just too hard. I would reach out at lights out but she would intercept my fingers before they could grab a nipple and I would get the

"Let's keep that thought for tomorrow or Saturday OK sweetie?"

Finally I stopped trying to grab and just jerked off in the shower. I have no idea what Janet did for relief. I never confronted her or pushed the issue. Our sex life dropped from maybe once a week to almost zero.

Then driving back from a business dinner one Saturday night she said out of the blue.

"We need to talk about the elephant in the room."

"Which elephant is that dear?"

"I think you know. Your cum decorations on the shower wall have sent the message loud and clear. I know I have been cold and unreceptive lately and I really apologize for it. It has nothing to do with you. My sex drive has been dropping so much so that I finally discussed it with my OB/GYN. She ran some tests and put me on a course of hormone medications that are supposed to help out with what she is calling pre menopausal syndrome. She also recommended a therapist whom I saw last week."

"Maybe I should have gone with you."

"No I don't think so. The chick she sent me too was sort of off the wall and suggested a wide variety of sex life changing experiments. I'm sure you would have told her she was full of shit and just walked out."

"What was so unusual?"

"Well she said that in addition to the hormone meds I or I should say "we" need to pick up our game a little. Get out of our pattern and spice things up with role playing fantasy stuff, casual nudity, sexy dress up, etc. Then she got a little avant guard suggesting sex outside of our marriage. She said that she and her partner are "in the lifestyle" which I guess means wife swapping. She then recommended not being square and limiting ourselves to only one sex or race. According to her, "orgies" are really fun. At that point I had had enough and thanking her, I left.

JER contemplated what she had said for a minute and then said

"Honey, I'm just not the kind of guy that fantasizes about my wife fucking someone else. It would kill me if you were unfaithful especially if I had to watch it so swinging is out for me. Our marriage would for sure never survive. I'm just too old school I guess and I love you too much to share. I am however up for just about anything that else that the two of us can dream up together. And by the way, I want you to know that when I've been jerking off in the shower its usually too a mental picture of fucking that tight little pussy of yours on a white sand beach being watched my a crowd of jealous voyeurs."

She started to answer me but we were now pulling into the garage and so the conversation was left hanging. Her real estate answering machine was flashing frantically and so that sucked the oxygen out of our talk for now. I therefore made a drink for myself and went into my study to check my mail. I got engrossed in correspondence and 45 minutes passed. Then suddenly a fragrant ghost from the past floated into my den. A naked vision in high heels posed in front of me and then straddled my lap. Grasping my hand she pressed it to her nearest breast and whispered in my ear

"My husband is gone for the weekend and I desperately need to be fucked hard. Please Sam, give me your beautiful cock and I'll suck you off and give you the best time you've every had."

Somehow my clothes were shed and I was balls deep in her clutching vagina. She was gasping and moaning as she frantically posted up and down on the hardest erection I had had in years. I slobbered all over the firm tits bouncing in front of me and then our mouths met. We didn't kiss, we inhaled each other as if we were trying to drive away the demons that had plagued our marriage. Our frantic fucking resulted in a screaming orgasm for Janet and during the brief interlude necessary for her to catch her breath, I picked her up by her firm little butt and moved her over to the leather couch.

For the next hour or so we fucked like the old days. By my count she had at least four more orgasms in as many positions none of which was our usual missionary. My second ended the festivities for a time and we used the interval to clean up, make a couple more drinks, lock up the house and head up to the master. Arms around each other's waists we slowly walked up to bed. She sat on the edge and I got between her slim thighs and parted them to expose her bare pussy. Down on my knees, hands holding her butt cheeks I explored the pussy that I loved so much. Up and down I licked until I isolated her clit and sucked it between my lips and tongue. My fingers found her g spot and rubbed it until she explosively climaxed with a cry of pleasure. Then it was up the hill again and then a third time before her hands pulled my hair to make me stop. Then it was her turn to lick her juices off of me. Somehow I was hard again and my cock found her vagina. I probed up and then slowly in and out and in and out. Finally in the missionary position I lasted an hour in the most loving fuck of the last five years. When we came it was together and still joined we fell asleep.

The next morning was Sunday and when I awoke it was approaching 10AM and I had to pee something fierce. After taking care of business I went back in the bedroom and stood for a moment watching my beautiful wife sleep. I was starting to get hard again and then I had an idea. Rummaging through my closet I found the blonde wig I had worn to last years Halloween Party, grabbed my old maroon robe and loafers and tip toed down the stairs. Unlocking the front door I went out and closed the door. I then leaned on the door bell hard. It took at least two minutes of solid ringing but finally the curtains next to the door parted and Janet peeked out. Her face went from angry to smiling in an instant and the door opened. There I stood, a blonde hulk in need of a shave in a ratty old robe that hung wide open displaying a mostly erect cock.

"Good Morning Janet. I'm your neighbor Fred Jones. You remember, we met at the last neighborhood picnic. Anyway, I was out getting my paper when I saw Sam Smith leaving by the side door. He said that your husband was gone and that you were really a sexy little bitch in need of cock. He was all fucked out but gave me the green light to give it a shot."

"Get the fuck in here Meat!" she said reaching for my cock. The last guy was OK but I need my chimes rung real hard this morning so let's go. I need to collect a lot more cum for my husband's creme pie."

The morning went well and Janet was able to collect several more samples from a very tired neighbor. When her loving husband arrived to tend to her very tired rosy red puss all she could do is whimper as he tickled one last cum out of her. Then it was into the soaking tub for a soothing bath with the love of her life. His large but tender hands softly caressed her lovingly abused breasts and his lips made love to her neck and finally her mouth.

"Don't ever leave me lover. I know I can be a handful but I'm going to make sure that nothing short of death ever again gets in the way of "us".

Over the next few months a procession of cable installers, mail men, plumbers and painters all got very, very lucky at the Rogers residence. Coincidentally, JER was visited while traveling by a succession of very elegant escorts when he was on the road. Also coincidentally all of the men and women looked surprisingly like a couple from Hoffman Estates known as JER and Janet.

Alternative Ending (2)

(Back in the car coming home from the dinner party)

JER contemplated what she had said for a minute and then said

"So what are your plans? Have you started the hormone treatments and what about the therapist's ideas?"

"Yes to the hormones. They must be working because I have started to get interested in sex again. As for the therapist, I don't know. I guess I sort of secretly liked and was turned on by almost everything she said."

"Even the outside the marriage stuff?"

"Honestly yes. I don't want to sneak around on you but yes, the idea of fucking a strange man or even woman, perversely turns me on. What are your thoughts?"

"I'm sure you aren't surprised to hear me say that I don't think that fucking around outside of marriage is what I signed on for 22 years ago. If you feel the need of go outside of the box, I can't stop you. You are an adult and in charge of your own body and sex life."

Abruptly we were home and I was pulling into the garage and so the conversation was left hanging. Her real estate answering machine was flashing frantically and so that sucked the oxygen out of the conversation for now. I made a drink for myself and went into my study to check my mail. I got engrossed in correspondence and 45 minutes passed. Then suddenly a fragrant ghost from the past floated into my den. A naked vision in high heels posed in front of me and then straddled my lap. Grasping my hand she pressed it to her nearest breast and whispered in my ear

"My husband is gone for the weekend and I desperately need to be fucked and fucked hard. Please Sam, give me your beautiful cock and I'll suck you off and give you the best time you've every had."

As she made an attempt to kiss me I grabbed her by the shoulders and held her away.

"So after a couple of pills and a trip to the sex doctor you are suddenly cooking on all burners and are set to fuck hubby after over a year of absolutely no sex at all. I guess I'm supposed to be so horny that I'll just blow my wad and tell you to have fun fucking the neighbors. You should know by now I'm not built that way so better luck next time."

With that I firmly but gently stood her up and said.

"Good night dear."

She stood looking at me with those beautiful breasts and hard little nipples with succession of expressions from questioning to petulant and then just plain mad. Without a word she did an about face and stalked out of the room. I watched sadly as one of the finest asses in the Western Hemisphere exited my view for what I knew would be the last time in the flesh.

That night I finished up the electronic aspects of the plan that had just been set in motion. I downloaded the last of the home security system files to my laptop and scrubbed the hard drive on its server. I burned a half dozen DVDs of the various montages that I had created. Finally I uploaded all of the family financial records to various accounts in the Cloud. I then started a secure wipe of the main computer. While all this was going on I verified that the links that I had established between my laptop and Janet's phone, laptop and business computer were still intact.

As the main computer wrote meaningless x's and o's in its hard drive, I curled up on the couch in my soon to be former study and went to sleep. I was awakened at 7 with the sounds of Janet finishing the packing for her trip. I knew she had plans for a three day convention in Vegas and I knew that at least two of the studs from her office would be going with her. By 8 she was downstairs and fussing in the kitchen, then quiet, then a tap on my door. I didn't answer and later a note slid under the door and I heard her car leaving the garage and the overhead closing.

Her Note

Dear JER

Sorry it didn't work out last night. I guess I pushed it too fast. I hope that when I get back from Vegas we can work on our sex life. It used to be too so good until we hit that dry patch. Call me on my cell when you want to talk.

Love Janet

By 11:00 I had packed and organized everything that I planned on keeping and moving to my new home. By 1:00 I had organized everything that I was giving to my boys including family memorabilia, tools, hunting and fishing gear etc. At 3:00 they pulled in and helped me finish packing my truck and then we loaded their gear into the vehicle they were driving. We all got a little misty eyed as we man hugged goodby but they understood why this had to happen. We were sad but this was the only alternative. I gave them a note with my contact info and we said goodby. My last act in the house was to leave a note, my ring and some DVD's and the divorce papers on the kitchen table.

My Note

Dear Janet

I'm also sorry that it didn't work out last night but then if you think about it you'll understand why. We both know that the "dry patch" wasn't mutual. In fact your patch was lubricated by the semen of numerous men and the saliva and other bodily fluids of a remarkable number of women. How do I know all this? It started about a year ago when I was tinkering with the home security system. You know, the system we put in ten years ago after we had that robbery. It turns out that the motion activated features started to function again full time after we had that power failure. Got a couple of nice episodes of us having sex in the master a long time ago and also a lot of really boring scenes of us not having sex. The guest bedroom was however a goldmine of porn. I counted you entertaining nine different men and five women and all but one of them was there multiple times. The black guy was only there once so I wonder if maybe you were showing a little prejudice. You are definitely not an equal opportunity cheater but you did get to try out a really impressive horse sized cock. Must have really stretched you out.

The other reason I know the truth about the dry patch was that I came down with a minor STD about a year ago and since I have not fucked anyone outside of my marriage I can guess where it came from. I know that the Health Dept contacted you because I had to give them your name and address. Hope your other partners were OK with the itching and swelling. Luckily it was easily treated and cured but embarrassing at the doctor and Pharmacy to deal with.

As you can see I have left you the expected divorce papers. Kindly sign and drop off at my lawyers office. Failure to do so in a timely fashion will result in the targeted release of your fuck files. Luckily for me our finances have been separate ever since you started your business. As you may recall at that time we put in place a plan to protect one another in case either my or your venture had negative issues. The net result is that the only marital property left is this paid off house which is in our joint names. Your business however owes me for the $250,000 demand note which I took back from you when you went through that rough spot during the recession. You can give a check to my lawyer or list the house for sale and pay me out of the proceeds, your choice.

I have notified the boys and distributed memorabilia that they may be interested in. They are aware of your behavior and still pushed diligently for a reconciliation until I was forced to show them a sample of one of your adventures. Don't bother calling them for a while.

Lots of luck. I once loved you more that life itself. Now you are dead to me.

JER

With that I left my house and worked my way to 294. The traffic was light on this Sunday and I made good time heading south. I sort of zoned out driving but four hours later I pulled into a Holiday Inn just north of Louisville Kentucky. There was a nice quiet little diner next door and so I went in and grabbed a seat in a booth. I ordered a BLT Club, fries and a Soda. While I was waiting to be served I noticed a young woman at the counter silently weeping as she nursed an order of toast and a glass of water. When the waitress served me I asked her what the story was with the girl.

"Car broke down or something. Can't afford to fix it or to eat for that matter."

Without hesitation I just pulled out my wallet and gave the waitress a twenty.

I watched a few minutes later when the fry cook served her the daily special which was beef, gravy and veg followed by pie and coffee. She scanned the room and skipped over me because I was reading the menu. She shrugged and proceeded to devour the special and I felt pleased with myself for having helped her. I ordered pie and coffee also and we finished almost together. She exited before me and when I came out she was standing waiting for me. Up close I saw that she was a pleasant looking 20 something with plain but neat clothing.