A Dry Patch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her shy demeanor, Amy turned out to be an aggressive little animal in bed both with me and with Leigh. For the next two hours I did my best to give as well as I took. I know I rang both ladies chimes at least twice each and managed to pop off two of my own. Owing to an ample dose of viagra I was even able to get it up a third time and provided human dildo service to two very fuckable women. The weird thing about my experience was that I was partially detached from the whole experience. Put it this way, the experience wasn't like holy shit mom look at me, I'm fucking two women at once. It was more like well this is fun, feels good and everything but its not the best sex of my life. In fact, it might not even be in the top 25. Some of the loving fucks with Janet would out rank tonight without a doubt.

The more circumspect I got the more I started to critically evaluate the women I was in bed with. Leigh was the easy one. Without a doubt she was comfortable having sex with a relative stranger but it was more like she was a really good hooker or escort. Amy was a little different. She was a warm, likable and very fuckable little piece and I suspected that if I got to really know her things would be different. However, the impersonal nature of the fucking precluded deeper attachment.

Eventually I got tired of providing dildo service and took a bathroom break. After cleaning up a bit and peeing, I went back into the bedroom. I watched the two girls scissoring with each other and then I wandered over to the window that overlooked the pool. A solitary figure, Janet, was doing slow laps while the boys were playing a card game at a poolside table. I noted that Janet was nude and the boys were wearing underwear.

Grabbing my clothes I headed downstairs. The guys said hi as I came out and I returned the greeting but walked over to the pool, dropped my gear and sat down with my feet in the water. As soon as Janet saw me she swam right over and stopped between my legs. Since my dick was now only inches from her head I wasn't surprised at her first comment.

"Looks like little JER got a lot of exercise tonight. Poor fella looks a little swollen and puffy. Do you think he'll be up for a roll in the hay with the old lady tonight?"

"What happened with the boys? Didn't you get together with them?"

"Oh we got together all right, and since I started this farce and sent you upstairs to fuck the girls, I had to do something. I really tried to get into it but the chemistry just wasn't there. I started with Al. He's a sweet kid but he couldn't really get me going. Neither could Craig and he tried his best. Finally, I told them I was sorry, jerked them off and came out to the pool to wait for you. JER, if you'll have me, I want to just cuddle with you and when nature makes it possible, I want to make love with you and only you."

As Janet spoke I was looking deeply into her eyes the whole time and as she finished I slipped into the pool with her dragging my now once again hard cock the length of her slippery body. We kissed with a passion that had been missing for ages. Somehow, despite the water's effect on her lubrication, I was buried all the way in her and she was desperately moaning and striving for an orgasm. Then suddenly she clenched me convulsively around my shoulders and screamed out her orgasm. After trying to eat my tonsils and after a long, long kiss she quietly whispered in my ear

"Please please forgive me JER. I was so stupid to get us mixed up in all this. You are all I have ever needed and now I might have fucked up the best thing that I will ever have in my life. I'll do anything to fix things between us even if you want to keep having sex with other women. I forced you into this situation and it wouldn't be fair to make you stop."

Holding her head in my hands I again looked into her eyes and said

"You are and always will be my only love Janet."

We continued our hug in to the water and slowly were made aware of the four people standing around the pool. When we smiled up at them they broke into applause. As we climbed dripping out of the water we took a bow and quietly gathered our clothes, said our good byes and drove home. We held hands the whole way and when we got home we went right to the shower and rinsed off the chlorine and symbolically the first half of the evening. Once dried off we slid into bed and made love off and on all night long. I'm not sure if either of us orgasmed but we certainly did reclaim every erogenous area of our partner. The next day was more of the same. We dressed in my boxer shorts, fed each other tidbits and made love a number of times. Interestingly enough we never ever discussed each other's sex partners and once the final bill was paid to Craig and Leigh neither of us ever went back to them.

Two years after we renewed our wedding vows on the beach in Hawaii in the presence of our sons, their spouses and a few select friends. Our beach home was large enough to house the whole group. It seems my partner and I were bought out at an extravagant price so that we could financially live happily ever after.

Alternative Ending (4)

(Back in the car coming home from the dinner party)

JER contemplated what she had said for a minute and then said

"So what are your plans? Have you started the hormone treatments and what about the therapist?"

"Yes to the hormones, I started those right away and they seem to be working. As far as the therapist is concerned I ignored what she said and went down to visit my favorite Korean ladies at noon today."

With that statement, Janet half turned in her seat and brought her far leg up so that her foot was resting on the seat. This caused her full skirt to fall back exposing a totally bald pussy to which she guided my free hand. My middle finger immediately slid between her lips and into the juiciest vagina that I had encountered with Janet in several years.

"Does this mean I can stop painting the shower wall and redirect the spray to my favorite location.?"

"Either here or I'm confident we can find half a dozen other locations that I will happily help you explore."

At the moment we were driving into the garage and as soon as the car was inside we were all over each other and would have fucked right there but the bucket seats were impossible and we scrambled out our respective doors. As I ran around the car to her side she had just stepped out of her skirt and was ripping open her blouse. Firmly grabbing her I wheeled her around and pushed her down onto the hood of my car. There in the dark garage I reclaimed my bride fucking her caveman style to a monumental orgasm for both of us.

With both of us gulping for air I pulled out, picked her up in my arms and entered the house. I hurried past the flashing answering machine and headed straight for the master. There I finished the stripping process ripping her blouse and bending the hooks on her bra as I exposed the most beautiful female body on the planet. For the rest of the night we feasted on one another and reestablished our bonds over and over and over again.

Alternative Ending (5)

(Back in the car coming home from the dinner party)

JER contemplated what she had said for a minute and then said

"So what are your plans? Have you started the hormone treatments and what about the therapist's ideas?"

"Yes to the hormones. I started a week ago but we do however need to talk about the elephant in the room."

"Which elephant is that dear?"

"Your cum decorations on the shower wall. I know I've been a cold fish lately and there's a reason, besides the hormone thing. We've been together for such a long time and I've loved you I think since our first date".

Just then we were heading into the garage and so she paused.

"Why don't you make us a drink and I'll check my messages and then we'll continue,"

Her machine was of course flashing and so for 45 minutes I killed time on my home office computer answering email and eventually just reading my news feeds. When she came in carrying her drink she set the drink down and put her arms around my neck and gave me a hug. She held me tight for a long minute and then moved over to the couch.

"Do you remember my college roommate?"

"Sure, a Sara something or other. Cute little thing. Introverted and sort of a bookworm. Came to our wedding I recall and balled her eyes out."

"Her name is Sara Peterson and I had lost track of her until six months ago. I was running an Open House on one of my listings when low and behold, she came thru. To me she looked the same as she did when we were 18. She had finished her degree when I dropped out and then went on to Law School. She has been working for a firm that specializes in Women's issues in Washington.and recently moved to Chicago to work on a class action. On a flyer she looked me up."

"Why didn't you mention her? We could have had her over for dinner to catch up?"

"I'll tell you in a second. I never told you why she was crying at our wedding. She and I were lovers before I met you and even for the first few months of our dating. I never told you about my lesbian interlude for a couple of reasons. The first was that I was ashamed of my behavior. I had been brought up to believe that homosexual sex was a sin. It was purverted and certainly not condoned by society. The other was that for a while after we started having sex, I was also occasionally having sex with her. That was cheating and I've always felt guilty about it. Today's kids would have just all just jumped in bed together and there wouldn't have been a problem but that is now and then was then."

"So how does all that affect us now? You leading up to telling me we are going to solve my cum on the wall problem by bringing her into our bed?"

"Sorry but no. It crushes me to tell you but I am desperately in love with her and we want to marry. I have been cheating on you for almost six months now. I feel absolutely terrible about it but I am so drawn to her I can't resist. I have to be with her and I'm so very very sorry."

By now tears were streaming down her cheeks and crying freely now she ran from the room and fled up to our bedroom. I sat in my desk chair in sort of a daze. I was expecting her to tell me she had some horrible disease or worse yet that she was seeing another man. I never suspected she might be gay. I sat and stared blankly for quite a while before going to the kitchen for another talk with Mr Beam.

Eventually I made it to my bedroom and after taking care of things in the bathroom, I dropped my clothes and slid into bed next to her. Instinctively and despite my ambiguous feelings, I put an arm around her and we cuddled together as we had for decades. She quietly cried for the longest time and then we both just fell asleep.

Early the next morning I went got out a legal pad and by the time Janet was up I had the bones of an agreement outlined. I keep my business and retirement plan and any individual property. She keeps her business, retirement plan and any individual property. We split the house and joint accounts. She agreed.

Two months later I was sipping a mai tai on the deck of my Maui beach cottage with my left hand toying with the cute nipples of the MILF I had met yesterday on the beach. She was purring again which indicated that another trip to the futon to satisfy that itch between her trim thighs was indicated.

I was happy that the sale of my interest in my business had gone so well. My divorce had gone even smoother and we parted friends. I was invited to their wedding but I politely turned them down. No one cried at that wedding.

Alternative Ending (6)

(Back in the car coming home from the dinner party)

JER contemplated what she had said for a minute and then said

"So what are your plans? Have you started the hormone treatments and what about the therapist?"

(Got any ideas? Other endings welcomed)