A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 03

Story Info
Eric brings his friend Ray in on the fun, group sex ensues.
6.7k words
4.61
22.8k
21

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

In chapter 1, Eric Wright, Renaissance scholar, found a spell the sixteenth-century heretic Giordano Bruno had created. He used it on his wife Julie, a petite yet strong-willed lawyer, enslaving her will but otherwise leaving her mental faculties intact. In chapter 2 he added a committed and somewhat masochistic lesbian named Shelly to his growing harem.

* * * * *

As a quick note, I apologize for how long it's taken me to write this chapter. The pandemic threw up obstacles, but I'll be timelier with my contributions moving forward. 😊

* * * * *

Shelly had never had a real cock before mine, so her pussy was exquisitely tight as I fucked her from behind. She was going 69 with Julie, tonguing my wife's twat while Julie used her increasingly talented tongue on my cock, balls, and Shelly's clit as I pounded Shelly's pussy. Every so often I'd pull my cock out and push it down Julie's throat. I loved the feel of her throat muscles contracting and pulsing around my cock as her body struggled for breath, but since I'd ordered her to let me do whatever I wanted to do to her she didn't attempt to push my cock out even if I held it too long down her throat and she started to go limp from lack of oxygen. Between her tight throat and Shelly's tight cunt I was getting just about there, so I pulled my cock out of Shelly's dripped cunt and pushed just the head into Julie's mouth.

"Cum girls," I said. Both immediately writhed in orgasm. The feeling of control I had from making them cum like that, plus the wonderful things it made Julie's tongue do, made me explode into her mouth. I fucked her face a few strokes, then pulled out as she swallowed like the obedient slut my magic had made her into.

I stumbled back into the chair in the corner of the bedroom and sipped some water out of the glass I'd left there for just this occasion as the two sexy women recovered from their massive orgasms.

After I'd taken a few sips I said, "Julie, stand up and let me have a look at your ass."

Shelly rolled off her so she could obey, allowing Julie to stand up and turn so her cute little bubble butt was visible for my inspection. I'd been letting Shelly dominate her because it was hot, and frankly because I was still pissed at Julie for planning to leave me before I erased her will with the spell I found in Giordano Bruno's 16th-century notebook. Recently Shelly had gotten a bit too excited with the paddle and left some ugly bruises on Julie's ass, but they were fading nicely.

I nodded as I said, "Alright, the bruises aren't showing very much now. You should be able to change in the locker room at the gym without causing anyone to ask weird questions. Get a shower and get to your yoga class—and remember what I told you about Tabby."

Tabby was Julie's hot as fuck 19-year-old yoga instructor, and I had plans for her. Julie grinned at me over her shoulder and said, "Yes sir!" She then headed to the bathroom in order to get cleaned up. Just a few weeks ago ordering her around like that would have sent her into a feminist rant, but no longer.

Turning my attention to the pink-haired lesbian who had just been taking my cock, I said to Shelly, "As for you, the grass needs to be cut so get to it."

Shelly said, "No problem," as she raised up and stretched, showing off her glorious D cups and pierced nipples, before she got herself up and pulled her shorts and t-shirt back on. She never wore a bra, which gave the neighbors a thrill when she worked in the yard. I'd mentioned to some of the more nosy people in the neighborhood that Shelly was a student making some extra cash by taking care of our yard, but in reality she did it because I'd figured out all sorts of ways she could be useful. When I first used Bruno's spell to enslave her will it had been purely for sexual purposes, but I'd since learned that she would do chores as willingly as she'd take my cock up her ass, so why not take advantage of the free labor?

Soon both women were gone, so I took a leisurely shower myself, then headed to my study to get some writing done. It was June, so I didn't teach, which meant this was the time of year when I was able to really bear down on my scholarship. I was writing a little article about Giordano Bruno, but focusing on his mathematical ideas rather than his magic. I'd keep that as my little secret.

* * * * *

I'd lost track of time as I worked, realizing with a start that several hours had passed when the doorbell finally interrupted my train of thought. I got up and stretched, cracking my back, before I went to the door. Opening it, I found my buddy Ray standing on the porch, half turned away from me as he watched Shelly weeding in the flowerbeds. She was braless as always, so he could clearly see down the front of her sweat-soaked t-shirt as she leaned over, giving him a good view of her big swaying tits. I knew he'd chosen this time to come over because he knew Julie was away at the gym and she'd never liked him much, saying that she found him to be a bit of a sexist meathead. Maybe he was, but he was also my friend.

I made a small cough and he turned toward me with a grin. "Man, your gardener is hot."

I looked her way and as I took in just how sweaty she was, it occurred to me to worry about whether or not she was properly hydrated. Going over my directions to her in my head, I realized I hadn't said anything to her about drinking water. Given the power I had over her, she might well work herself literally to death, so I said to Ray, "Come on in. I'll be right back."

I walked out to where Shelly was working and said, "Hey, it's hot out here. Take regular breaks and drink plenty of water. And it's coming up on lunch time, come in and have a sandwich."

Shelly stood up and stretched, making the barbells in her nipples very obvious beneath her sweat-soaked shirt. Her throat was so dry she croaked a bit as she said, "Thanks sir."

I felt a momentary twinge of guilt as she dropped her weeding implements and headed into the house. I said, "Go on into the kitchen, get some ice water, and make yourself some lunch. Take some time off and then you can finish the weeding after lunch."

She flashed me a grateful grin and said, "Thanks!" as she went into the house.

Ray was in the living room taking careful note of the way Shelly's t-shirt stuck to her braless tits as she came into the house. I said, "Ray, this is Shelly. Shelly, Ray."

She nodded in his direction and rolled her eyes at Ray's obvious leering, then headed to the kitchen. I chuckled and after she had left the room, I said to Ray, "Easy boy, you're married. Besides, she's a lesbian."

Ray said, "I'm married, not dead or blind, and whether or not she's a lesbian, she's got great tits."

I chuckled and thought about the last time I fucked those tits before blowing a big load of cum on Shelly's face, but all I said was, "Okay, you've got me there."

Motioning toward a chair I said, "Take a load off. Need anything to drink?"

Ray sat and said, "Naw, I just wanted to come by and catch up."

We sat and chatted for a while, trading gossip and just generally shooting the breeze, until Shelly walked by, leaving the kitchen and heading back outside. Ray's eyes tracked her bouncing breasts again, and he said, "Man, how did you get Julie to agree to you getting such a hot gardener?"

I sat there a moment as I thought about how to reply. Ray was my best friend, and I could trust him with anything. As such, I'd thought more than once over the past few weeks about telling him about the spell I'd discovered. But would even he believe me? The whole thing sounded mad.

With a sigh, I said, "Would you believe that I found a spell in a dusty old manuscript that allowed me to enslave Julie and Shelly?"

Ray actually snorted. "Oh bullshit. A spell? What are you on about?"

I sat about outlining the spell to him and explaining what it allowed me to do, without going into specifics about the spell itself. I ended by saying, "Keep this to yourself, okay? Not only does it sound crazy, but the inquisition burned Bruno at the stake in 1600. I don't know that it was because of this spell, but I'd rather not find out the hard way."

Ray looked frankly incredulous. "Who the hell am I going to tell? If anyone else heard that story, they'd lock you up."

As he said that, I heard Julie's car pull up. Since he knew she didn't like him, he made to get up, but I motioned him to stay. "Look, I can prove it, okay?"

He settled back in his chair but still looked disbelieving, as he said, "Oh yeah, how?"

I said, "Just sit tight a second."

Ray shrugged as the door opened and Julie walked in, looking hot as always. She had put on a modest t-shirt that came down past her ass, which otherwise would have been on display in the tight yoga pants she was wearing. Catching sight of Ray, Julie slightly frowned as she said, "Oh, hi."

Ray said, "Hi Julie," and gave her a little wave.

I said to Julie, "Tell Ray what you were doing at the gym."

She said, "Well I went to yoga, then did some weight training. I..."

I interrupted her and said, "No, tell him about our plans for Tabby."

She said, "Oh—I'm befriending her so that Eric can turn her into a sex slave."

Ray spluttered a little and I said, "How's that going?"

Julie smiled as she said, "Great! Just as you suggested, I started talking to her about which spa she uses and was happy to find out that she waxes her pussy rather than having it lasered, so I'm going with her on her next visit."

I didn't explain to Ray why this was good news, but it meant that Julie might be able to get one of Tabby's pubes, which was a necessary component for the spell. But at hearing Julie casually use the word "pussy" like that, his mouth dropped open because Julie never talked like that. Well, not before I started tinkering with her will, and I used the word "pussy" to refer to Tabby's vagina, so naturally that's what Julie called it as well.

I put my hands behind my head and said to Julie, "Ray's always thought you're hot. Go ahead and strip so he can check you out naked."

Without hesitation, Julie said, "Sure!" She then pulled her t-shirt off, leaving her in just a sports bra and yoga pants. She then pulled her sports bra off, freeing her beautifully perky C-cups.

I made a little twirling motion of with my hand and said, "Turn around slowly so Ray can check you out from all angles. Make sure to stick your tits and ass out for him."

Julie said, "Like this?" as she arched her back, sticking her little bubble butt out while also showing her perky tits off as she slowly turned.

Ray openly stared, apparently at a loss for words. I then said to Julie, "Tell Ray what you really think of him, but keep showing yourself off to him. Play with your tits for him."

Julie pushed her tits together and pinched her nipples as she said to Ray, "I've never liked you. You're the kind of sexist pig that makes me angry, the way you always check me out and tell crude jokes. I have no idea what Stephanie sees in you."

Ray watched the show as she started rolling her hips sexily while playing with her tits, then asked, "If that's true, why are you putting on this little show?"

Julie was still pulling on her right nipple as her left hand slid sexily across her bare pussy, as she responded matter of factly, "Because Eric told me to."

Ray looked at me, then back at Julie. I smirked and said, "Watch this—Julie, cum hard."

Julie had barely touched her pussy, but suddenly her whole body convulsed as she had a spontaneous orgasm. I saw Ray adjust his groin as he said, "Damn...."

Ray then turned to me and said, "It's true isn't it? You control her. Just what sort of stuff will she do?"

I chuckled and stood up, walking by Julie to go to the door. I paused to give one of Julie's nipples a hard twist just because I could as I went by, causing her to shudder, then opened the door. I called out, "Shelly—come here."

Then I went and sat back down. Julie was back to pulling her nipples with both hands, per my earlier command. I asked her, " Before May, had you ever had any thoughts about sex with other women? Did other women turn you on?"

Julie said, "No, not at all. Lesbianism had always been a big turn off for me."

About that time Shelly walked in. Even sticky with sweat from working outside, she looked sexy. I said, "Shelly, run upstairs and rinse off quickly and grab the double-end dildo. Then hurry back and fuck my wife."

Ray looked at me incredulously as he said, "This is real, isn't it? You control these women? Julie has always been so strong-willed..."

I laughed, as Julie continued to gyrate and touch herself for our pleasure, then said, "You mean she's a bit of a bitch, don't you?"

Ray snorted but didn't take his eyes off Julie as she now worked two fingers of her left hand into her bald pussy while pulling the nipple of her right tit with her other hand. As he watched, he said, "Yeah... but I didn't want to say it. But I've been around her recently... hell, Stef and I went out to dinner with you guys, and Stef sees her all the time at the gym. Julie has seemed perfectly normal. How long has this been going on?"

I told Julie, "Lie down and spread your legs so Ray can see your cunt. It makes you horny as hell to perform for us. Masturbate to orgasm."

Without a word, Julie complied. Lying on her back on the rug and lewdly spreading her legs so Ray could watch as she worked two fingers of her left hand into her dripping pussy, while strumming her clit with her right.

I said to Ray, "She is perfectly normal. Smart, strong-willed, a kick ass lawyer... except she also does anything I tell her to do, without question or complaint."

Ray gulped and tried to be surreptitious as she rubbed his cock through his pants, while watching the show Julie was putting on. "Damn man... I wish Stef were like that. She hardly ever even puts out these days."

This was news to me. Even though we were good friends, Ray and I didn't talk a lot about our sex lives. Stef was a tall, stacked, and incredibly fit blonde so I'd envied Ray more than once, but it sounds like she wasn't that much fun. All I said though was, "Really? I thought things were great between you two."

Julie was starting to pant as she masturbated, and her beautiful tits were jiggling from her vigorous masturbation. Ray said, "Ummm... yeah, we get along great, but we've been married for seven years now, Stef has gotten so obsessive about working out that she's tired a lot, and, well, you know, shit happens."

I could see the signs that Julie was about to cum. Sweat was glistening on her tits and her cunt glistened with her juices as she frigged herself. As we watched, I thought about what Ray had said. Just as Julie came, shaking and moaning, Shelly came down the stairs, still damp from the shower. She hadn't bothered to put anything on, because I hadn't told her to, and her big teenage tits stood up proudly, the metal barbells through her nipples gleaming. In her right hand was the large double-end dildo she liked to use on Julie, and in her left was a bottle of lube.

I didn't think it was possible, but Ray's eyes got even bigger as he took in the sight of Shelly's sexy 19-year-old body. I told Shelly, "Ray and I were just talking about what a bitch Julie has been. Teach her some manners while you fuck her."

Shelly, ever the sadistic little slut, said, "Sure thing!" She then reached down and grabbed Julie by the hair, painfully pulling her head up so the two were face to face as Shelly leaned over her.

Shelly said, "Is that right, you fucking cunt? Have you been a bitch?"

Julie, still coming down from her orgasm, looked confused, "No, I..."

Shelly dropped the dildo and lube as she slapped Julie across the face hard enough to leave a red mark, but not hard enough to bruise, causing Julie to gasp. The old Julie would have broken Shelly's nose for daring to treat her that way. Thanks to the series of commands I'd given her over the past few weeks, though, Julie just let her eyes go wide as she absorbed the pain and humiliation of the slap.

Shelly said, "Don't you fucking backtalk me in front of our master, slut." Then caught Julie across the tits with another slap as she tightened her grip on Julie's raven-black hair. Julie gasped again, so Shelly grabbed her right nipple and twisted it cruelly. "And that's for being such a noisy bitch."

She let Julie's hair go and said, "For your punishment, eat my pussy and ass, slut." She then sat on one of the living room chairs, scootched to the edge so Julie could access her pussy and ass.

Without a word, Ray got up and walked to the side of the two women so he could watch Julie work on Shelly's cunt. True to the programming I'd given her, Julie was soon vigorously lapping at Shelly's pussy, periodically fingering the younger girl as she moved her mouth away from her pussy in order to eat Shelly's ass.

I was unsurprised to see that Ray's cock straining against his pants as he watched all this happen. I asked, "How long has it been since Stef sucked your cock?"

He snorted. "Fuck, I don't know. Years."

I pointed toward Shelly. "She's getting pretty good at sucking cock for a lesbian. Feel free to use her mouth."

Ray's eyes bugged out a bit, as he said, "Really?"

I nodded and said, "Sure man, knock yourself out." Then to Shelly, who was starting to writhe on the seat in pleasure at what Julie was doing to her, I said, "Give Ray the best blowjob you can."

She nodded as he hurriedly undid his pants, pulling out a fairly impressive eight-inch cock. If he was at all concerned about the fact that he was married, it didn't show as he lined his cock, dripping with pre-cum, up with Shelly's lips. A look of disgust crossed her face before she dutifully took the head of his cock into her mouth. I could tell by his moans that she was swirling her tongue around the head, a move Julie had taught her.

I was momentarily confused by Shelly's look of disgust. She's sucked my cock plenty of times and always enjoyed it... but then it hit me. She was a lesbian who had no interest in men. She only sucked my cock and enjoyed it because I'd ordered her to do so. I'd also told her she loved my cock. But I'd just told her to blow Ray, I didn't say anything at all about enjoying it. That's why she was sucking his cock but disgusted to be doing so.

I thought about telling Shelly to enjoy sucking Ray's cock, but the fact that she was doing it, and doing a good job based on the way Ray was moaning as she slid his cock deeper into her mouth, without wanting to, just because I told her to... there was something intoxicating about the feeling of power this gave me. I compromised by saying to Shelly, "You're getting more and more turned on. When Ray cums in your mouth, you'll have a massive orgasm as you swallow it all."

Ray paused with about 5 inches of cock buried in Shelly's mouth, as she looked down at her and said, "It's okay if I cum in your mouth?"

I laughed as Shelly nodded, her mouth full of cock. I said, "Dude, she does whatever I tell her. Don't worry about asking her to do things as if she has a choice. Use her mouth however you want to." Then to Shelly, "Relax your throat and let Ray fuck your throat if he wants. Make it good for him."

Shelly, her mouth still full of cock, nodded. That was all the encouragement Ray needed, as he took a handful of Shelly's pink hair and started fucking her face in earnest. Shelly's plump lips were stretched around his thick cock and as he pushed deeper, past the entrance to her throat. I saw her eyes start to tear up and she gurgled and drooled around his cock as she used her right hand to toy with Ray's balls, while she used her left to pull Julie's face against her pussy.

12