A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I'd had a big orgasm of my own this morning, the sight of all this was turning me on so I freed my cock from my pants and began to lightly stroke it. It was like watching live-action porn. Ray was clearly getting into it, fucking Shelly's mouth like it was a cunt, plunging deep into her throat on every third or fourth stroke and holding her face against his pubic bone. From experience, I knew that her throat muscles were contracting wildly around his cock as he did that, and I also knew how good that felt. I only lightly stroked my own cock as I wasn't interested in cumming anytime soon, but I was hard as a rock from the erotic scene unfolding in front of me.

Ray clearly hadn't cum in a while and was horny as hell from everything going on. He watched Julie tongue Shelly's pussy and ass and periodically reached down to play with one of Shelly's pierced nipples. Her face was a mess, as her eyes teared and drool came out of her mouth, dripping onto her big tits, caused by the face fucking Ray was giving her. Suddenly Ray gripped Shelly's hair and said, "I'm FUCKING CUMMING!"

I could see Shelly swallow as Ray shot rope after rope of cum into her mouth, but she also began to thrash and moan around his cock and pull hard on Julie's head. Per my command, she was having a mind-blowing orgasm as he came in her mouth.

Finally, Ray staggered back and into a chair, his pants still partway down and his glistening cock starting to deflate. Without warning, Shelly used her hold on Julie's hair to drag her face up to her own and began to kiss her deeply. I realized she hadn't swallowed all Ray's cum and was giving some to Julie. For just a second, it occurred to me that I should care that my wife was getting another man's cum in her mouth, even second hand, but I realized I didn't give a shit at all. Ever since I'd learned that Julie planned to leave me just so she could fuck around, I'd found myself not really caring about her the way I used to. Besides, watching her swap cum with Shelly was hot.

Ray said, "Damn.... That was incredible."

Shelly pushed Julie's face down to her tits and said, "Clean the cum and drool off my tits with your mouth, whore."

I said to Ray, "You know what else is cool?" Then to Shelly, "Did you enjoy sucking Ray's cock?"

Shelly's face contorted in disgust. "God no. I hate cock, I'm only into girls."

Ray looked confused as he said to her, "But... you sucked my cock like your life depended on it and came hard when I came in your mouth."

Shelly pushed Julie back onto her back on the floor as she rose out of her seat, and said, "Yeah, because Master told me to."

I laughed, then said to Ray, "See what I mean. They'll do anything. I can make them suck, fuck, take it up the ass with joy, and even cum on command. They're my personal sex dolls now."

Shelly said, "Well right now I need to get the taste of cum out of my mouth..." and dove into Julie's pussy, licking and sucking expertly. Julie's hands immediately flew to her own breasts. Even though they're only C cups, they looked big on her 5'0" frame.

Ray watched the girl-on-girl action for a bit, as Julie started moaning from Shelly's ministrations, then said to me, without looking away from the girls, "Do you think you could do this to Stef?"

I'd been thinking about that. I'd always thought Stef was hot and the idea of turning her into a fuck toy made my cock swell even more. I said casually, "Maybe. Does she shave her pussy?"

Ray flashed me a look of confusion, as he responded, "She goes to the spa to get waxed regularly."

Bingo. That was the same thing Tabby, Julie's aerobics instructor, did, and we'd already talked about a way to use this to our advantage. I said to Ray, "Then I think I can, if you're sure you want me to. I don't think there's a way to turn her back, so it's a one-way street."

Ray enjoyed the lesbian sex show going on in front of us for a bit. After licking and sucking Julie's already dripping cunt for a while, Shelly paused so she could lube up one end of the large dildo. As she started to slide it into Julie's tight cunt, Julie gasped. Shelly said to her, "Oh shut up you dumb bitch. You like being used like the slut you are, and you know it."

Soon, Julie was gasping as the large dildo stretched her tiny pussy obscenely. Shelly grinned at this, then lubed up the other end of the dildo, turning so she could work the other end into her own cunt. Soon she was fucking herself even as she fucked Julie, by working the big dildo back and forth between them.

Finally Ray said, "Yeah, I'm sure. If you can do this to Stef, I want in." He was starting to stroke his cock as it began to grow hard again.

I said, still casual, "Are you going to keep her to yourself, or are you going to share?"

That made Ray pause, but he kept watching the two girls fuck right in front of us. After a beat, he said, "Share my wife? You mean with them..." He used his free hand to motion toward the girls, then toward me as he finished, "or with you?"

I chuckled, then said, "I've always found Stef sexy as hell, and it's not like I'd be taking her away from you, I'd make her into your sex slave and you could just share her a little."

I didn't mention that Stef would be in my thrall and would do anything I told her anyway. It took hardly any time, before Ray nodded and said, "Sure man, we're friends, and friends share right? On one condition, you share Julie, and I get to fuck her ass too. I haven't done anal since a freak I dated in college—that's always been off limits with Stef, and I've always thought Julie's little bubble butt would look perfect with a cock in it."

Shelly and Julie were both panting, and both women's tits were shaking from the motion of Shelly fucking the big dildo back and forth between them.

I chuckled again, "You're right, Julie has an ass made for fucking. And as tiny as she is, no matter how many times I fuck it, it's always incredibly tight. So, we have a deal? You fuck Julie's ass, and I make Stef into a sex slave, then I get to fuck her?"

Without hesitation Ray nodded. I said, "And remember, you can't tell anyone. Just because the inquisition isn't around to burn people doesn't mean we wouldn't get killed if word leaked out that I can control minds. The government would kill us all to get their hands on that shit."

Shelly and Julie were both moaning, getting close to orgasm. Shelly was twisting and pulling on one of the barbells in her nipples in a way that was no doubt painful. I let go of my cock to slap my knee as I said, "Well there's no better time than the present. Girls, go ahead and cum."

Both women shook violently and Shelly made a wet spot on the rug as she squirted around the dildo stuffing her cunt. I made a mental note to tell her to clean that later, but for now just said, "Julie, doggy style position. Shelly, tongue her asshole, then lube up your fingers and finger her ass to get it ready for Ray's cock."

Ray asked, "We're doing this now?"

I motioned to his hard cock as I stood up, shucking my pants off as I went. "You're hard again, and there's no better time than the present, right?"

I pulled off my shirt, feeling a momentary twinge of self-consciousness at my paunchy belly in front of Ray, who was all ripped muscle, but I shrugged it off. I stepped around in front of Julie and said, "I'm going to fuck my wife's face for a bit. You're welcome to use Shelly's pussy or ass while she gets Julie's ass ready."

Ray stood and quickly undressed as I knelt in front of Julie's face. Feeling magnanimous, I said to Shelly, "You're going to love the feel of Ray's cock inside you."

I slapped Julie's face with my cock a couple of times as I looked down at her, then said, "You, on the other hand, will feel completely degraded and dirty to be used like a slut, and it will turn you on. Do you want Ray's cock up your ass?"

Julie made a face, "Hell no. He's a pig."

I laughed, "That's right, and it's going to make you feel like a dirty whore when he ass fucks you, and that feeling will drive you crazy with lust and make you cum hard when he shoots his load up your ass."

With that I slid my cock into her willing mouth. It felt warm, wet, and her tongue was doing wonderful things to the head and underside of my cock. It's hard to believe that just a few weeks ago she hardly ever sucked my cock and was planning on leaving me for another guy. Ray, meanwhile, was kneeling behind Shelly and lining his cock up with her dripping cunt. Apparently he had his heart set on fucking Julie's ass, and had decided to wait for anal. With a shove, he slid forward, burying his cock in Shelly's cunt.

"Jesus," he said, "after fucking herself with that giant dildo I thought she'd be loose, but she's tight as fuck."

I was holding Julie's hair in my hand, using it as a handle, as I pushed the length of my cock down her throat until my pubic bone was mashed against her nose. It had taken her some practice, and orders from me, to get to where she could do this, but the feel of her throat around my cock made it worthwhile.

I said to Ray, "Yeah, I've ordered both of them to do Kegel's regularly, and I think it makes a difference that Shelly has never liked men, so she's ever had a real cock up her twat."

Ray slapped Shelly's ass, causing her to gasp into Julie's asshole as she ate and fingered my wife's ass. Stroking in and out of her he said, "Whatever the reason, it feels great."

I was fucking Julie's face on the other end of this mini-human-centipede situation and I nodded, "You got that right."

For a while, the only noises were the wet sounds as I fucked Julie's throat and Ray fucked Shelly's cunt, gurgles from Julie as she drooled around my cock, and moans as Shelly ate my wife's ass. It was great, and I was starting to feel my nuts tighten up a bit just as Ray said, "Alright, enough warm up. Let me have Julie's ass."

I pulled my cock out of Julie's mouth, as I said, "You heard the man. Get ready to take his cock up your ass like the cheap fucking whore you are. Think about how much you don't like Ray, and how much it turns you on to be used like a slut, as Ray ass fucks you."

It's possible I still harbored some anger over Julie's plans to leave me.

Julie quickly complied, into the ass-up, facedown position for ass fucking that she knew so well. I, on the other hand, sat down on the couch and motioned for Shelly. "Come over here and ride my cock, slut."

Shelly quickly did as she was told, coming over to the couch and positioning her pussy over my cock. Ray was moving over to Julie, and I said to him, "Make sure to lube your cock up well. She's tight as a vise, and though it's fun to hurt her sometimes, it feels better if your cock is properly lubed."

Ray picked up the lube and began to slather it on his cock, even though it was already slick with Shelly's pussy juice, saying "Thanks for the tip."

At the same moment, Shelly began to slide down my cock. Sometimes I felt like making her work for my orgasm, so other than reaching up to play with her big tits I didn't move a muscle, forcing her to do squats over and over again as she rode my cock.

Meanwhile, Ray slid his now-lubed cock into Julie's ass. As he did so, they both moaned, and he said, "Damn man, you're right. This is like a velvet vise around my cock."

Julie said, with disgust in her voice, "Do you have to talk, asshole?"

I laughed and said to Julie, "Shut the fuck up and let Ray use your ass like the slut you are."

I sat back toying with Shelly's tits as she fucked her pussy up and down on my cock. She was starting to sweat and pant from the exertion, which caused me to make a mental note to order her to start working out with Julie. Even though Shelly was younger, she wasn't in as good a shape as Julie, or as good a shape as she needed to be to properly service me.

Ray was grunting as he began to fuck Julie's ass in earnest. I said to him, "Don't be gentle, tear her ass up man."

Meanwhile Shelly was grunting and her thighs were quivering a bit from effort as she fucked me while I relaxed. Sweat was starting to drip off her tits onto my chest, which I would punish her for later. I began to think about what sort of punishment I would cook up for her if she collapsed before she got me off, but all I said out loud was, "Ride my cock you lazy whore. What the fuck good are you, if you can't hold yourself up long enough to make me cum?"

Shelly was panting as she said, "Yes...sir...sorry... sir..." as she worked her pussy up and down on my cock.

Fortunately for Shelly, I had been getting pretty close to orgasm from fucking Julie's throat. As I felt my balls tighten, I slapped Shelly across the right tit and said, "Pick it up you lazy slut, I'm about to cum."

Shelly grunted out, "yes sir..." and picked up the pace even though I could see the muscles in her thighs quivering from the effort of riding me. Whether it was simply chance, or because he was so turned on by the chance to finally fuck Julie's ass, I could hear Ray starting to pick up the pace as he pounded his fat cock in and out of her little ass.

Finally, just before she collapsed from exhaustion, I pushed upward and twisted both of her nipples as I shot my load up into Shelly's wet cunt. She shuddered violently, as she came all over my cock, just as I had conditioned her to do, then collapsed on top of me. She lay there panting for a moment, then I said, "For fuck's sake, slut, you're sweating all over me. Get the fuck off and tongue my cock and balls clean."

Even though she was exhausted, Shelly tiredly said, "Yes sir..." and slid off me, letting my cock pop wetly out of her pussy. Her face was still red from effort as she began to give my cock and balls a tongue bath.

I looked down at her and said, "And don't let my cum drip out of your whore pussy onto the rug."

Shelly immediately said, her face against the underside of my cock, "Yes sir." She then plunged her left hand into her cunt, scooping out my cum then bringing it to her mouth. She licked it off her hand the way a kitten licks up cream.

Ray was gripping my wife's ass cheeks as he ass fucked her, but he had been watching this show. Apparently Shelly's lewd actions put him over the edge, because he suddenly grabbed Julie's ass cheeks, drove himself all the way home into her ass, and moaned, "FUUUUCKKK" as he spewed cum into her ass. Julie moaned incoherently as she came, per her previous orders, when he dumped his load inside her.

Shelly was back to tongue washing my cock, but as Ray tiredly fell back, his cock coming out of Julie's ass with a pop, I said, "Now get over there and clean Ray's cock."

Without a word or any hesitation, Shelly crawled over to Ray and started to lick his cock clean of cum and anything else Julie's ass had left on his cock. Ray watched incredulously, while Julie didn't move from her ass-up, facedown position, apparently too tired to move. I could see cum starting to leak out of her ass, so I said, "Shelly, tongue Julie's ass clean too."

Without missing a beat, Shelly moved over and licked up the slime coming out of Julie's ass. Ray said, "Holy... shit..." with a bit of reverence in his voice at the power I had over these two women.

After a bit, I said to the girls, "Get upstairs and take a shower. Drink plenty of water then take a nap together."

They were both too tired to speak, so they just nodded as they got up and tiredly headed for the stairs.

I looked at Ray, "So, you believe I have total control over them now?"

12