All Comments on 'A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 05'

by Edward1970

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow waited for ages for this part and boy was it worth it

Doombot80Doombot80about 2 years ago

I'm not sure what I expected from a story like this, but it's just the same thing over and over. I thought he was punishing his wife out of anger and pain, but then he just treats all of the women exactly the same. They're literally interchangeable, as you can see in this chapter. As a reader, why exactly am I supposed to care about anyone in this story. Five chapters deep and the main character doesn't even have the tiniest bit of a moral dilemma either. I mean, he's raping these people repeatedly right? He even rapes poor Tabby, who he's never met before this night and is a virgin, orally, vaginally and anally. He does this remorselessly and seemingly within, like an hour of meeting her. And that's with a stranger, forget the people who are supposedly his friends and colleagues.

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

You pathetic cuck. Sharing your women with other men. You know why you do it. Or even fantasize about it? Because you subconsciously KNOW you are not man enough and part of you wants better men to pass on their DNA, instead of you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdward1970@Edward1970
I'm a middle-aged guy who likes to read, write, and do a bit of martial arts in my spare time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES