A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 06

Story Info
Eric and the gang meet Tabby's dad.
3.5k words
4.64
15.1k
15

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In chapter 1, Eric Wright, Renaissance scholar, found a spell the sixteenth-century heretic Giordano Bruno had created, allowing him to enslave the will of those he casts it on, though there are a number of conditions that have to be met. Since then he has used it on his wife Julie, a petite yet strong-willed lawyer, added a committed and somewhat masochistic lesbian named Shelly to his growing harem, enslaved his best friend Ray and Ray's stacked-blonde wife Stephanie, as well as on Julie's nineteen-year-old aerobics instructor, Tabby, finally rounding out his collection with his friend Elizabeth.

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

It was Friday night, the end of a long week, and I was blowing off a bit of steam with an orgy I'd orchestrated. One of the women I'd taken into my harem thanks to the spell I found in a four-hundred-year-old manuscript was my wife's aerobics instructor, Tabby, and I found her endlessly fascinating. Scratch that--I actually found her as a person rather boring, but her tight nineteen-year-old body and the fact that she had maintained her virginity until she was in college made her a delight to fuck and defile. She's been raised a strict Christian, who'd been taught sex outside of marriage was almost as wrong as homosexuality. That's why it was such a turn on to have Tabby eat my friend Ray's cum out of my wife's pussy as I ass fucked Tabby from behind. Her ass was almost painfully tight around my cock in spite of the copious amounts of lube I'd used, even with the intensive rimming Ray's wife Steff had given Tabby.

I had Tabby in the sex swing the sexy pink-hair lesbian Shelly had mounted over my bed back when I was first learning about this love spell. The swing allowed me to move Tabby back and forth, essentially masturbating myself with her ass. Oh, and one reason her pussy was so tight was because Steff was underneath Tabby, wearing a strap-on dildo that Tabby was riding, so all three of Tabby's holes here in use at the same time. Steff had a hell of a body, and it was a turn on to look past Tabby's thin and muscular frame down at Steff's big tits, as they bounced from the force of Tabby riding her.

Since I was rocking Tabby back and forth in the swing, that helped Shelly keep her tongue in my ass as she rimmed me while I fucked the hot little aerobics instructor. The scene was rounded out by Elizabeth kneeling to the side of my wife, mauling Julie's tits as her own DDs hung down. I'd always found pierced nipples to be sexy, and though Julie would have spat in my eye if I'd even suggested she get her nipples pierced before I discovered Giordano Bruno's spell, she now sported two sexy barbells that Elizabeth was pulling and twisting as she nipped at Julie's tits with her teeth. It had been a few weeks, but they were still a little sore from the piercing, but this slowed Elizabeth's assault on Julie's tits down not one bit.

I'd also had Tabby get the pink little nipples capping her own D-cups pierced, and Steff was adding to Tabby's torment by pulling on the barbells in her nipples with her teeth, while Tabby rode Steff. It was sexy scene that Ray was currently missing, as he'd gone downstairs to get everyone cold bottles of water. I'd had him shoot his load into Julie's pussy earlier than he'd have liked so I could then order Tabby to tongue his cum out of my wife. I had every intention of getting one or more of the girls to get him hard again when he got back, though, as he is after all my best friend.

Unfortunately, plans don't always work out as well as we'd like. There was a sudden pounding on the door downstairs. When I say pounding, I mean just that--not the gentle knocking of someone who wants to get your attention, but the sort of pounding that cannot be ignored. I didn't know it at the time, as I'd never had any run ins with the cops, but it was exactly the sort of pounding cops use when they make a visit to a home.

I paused, my dick halfway out of Tabby's ass, as I heard Ray answer the door, and suddenly yell out. I heard another voice boom out, "WHERE IS SHE!"

Tabby raised her mouth from Julie's cunt and looked back over her shoulder in surprise, her face glistening with Julie and Ray's mixed juices on her face. She asked, "What's my dad doing here?"

I could hear more commotion downstairs as I said, my voice going up in pitch, "Is your dad a COP?"

The commotion had caused Shelly to stop tongue fucking Julie's mouth, who said, "No, but he used to be an FBI agent."

The word fuck rolled through my head. Pulling my cock out of Tabby's ass, I quickly said, "Okay everyone, help Tabby get out of the harness and into the closet. Tabby--hide and don't make a sound. I'll go see what's going on."

I jumped up, grabbed a robe, and headed into the hallway where I found a burly man in his 50s halfway up the stairs. He had a bit of a paunch but was also muscular and a touch over six feet tall. Behind him Ray was starting to get up off the floor in the entryway and he had a bit of a dazed expression as he nursed his right hand. Ray was a big muscular guy, but really knew nothing about fighting, and he told me later he'd reached out his right hand to push the irate father out of the door, only to suddenly find himself on his back on the floor, his hand aching but luckily not broken.

I felt a little ridiculous wearing just a robe, standing here in a house that reeked of sex, but I put up both my hands and said, "Whoa, whoa, who are you and what's going on?"

This was when I noticed that the big older man in front of me had on a shoulder holster under his light jacket, holding a pistol of some sort. I didn't know much about guns, but I did know I wanted him to keep that pistol in its holster.

The intruder glared at me and growled out, "Where's Tabitha?"

I responded with a question of my own: "Who?"

The big man bounded up the stairs faster than I would have thought he'd be able to move and chest bumped me back a few steps. "Don't play dumb with me, DOCTOR Wright. I know my daughter, Tabitha Grant, is here. I'm her father, Clark Grant, and in case you didn't know it, I'm with the FBI. I don't know what kind of sick, ungodly, sex games you've gotten my little girls into, but I'm here to tell you that it ends NOW. Don't make me ask again, WHERE IS SHE?"

This situation was clearly getting further and further out of hand. I didn't know what I was going to tell this angry, armed, man, but I knew it wasn't going to be the truth. Stalling for time, I said, "Hold on, let's go make some tea and sit down and talk about this..."

I didn't have time to finish before I found myself spun around and pinned face first against the wall as Clark yelled in my ear, "I don't have time for your nonsense! I'm here for my daughter!"

Being pushed into the wall was more uncomfortable and scarier than anything else, and it only lasted a moment. Clark let me go and started down the hall toward the partially open bedroom door.

Just then Julie stormed out. She was wearing a silky little robe that left little to the imagination. The outlines of her newly pierced nipples were clearly visible, and it was equally visible that her C-cup breasts were all natural but firm, as they bounced a bit as she stomped out of the bedroom. Julie is barely five feet tall, but when she stepped in front of Tabby's angry father and put her little fists on her shapely hips, he ground to a halt.

Julie glared up at him, clearly unintimidated, as she said, "First of all, you are an EX-FBI agent. Tabby told me you retired from the bureau and took a corporate security position. Second of all, regardless of what little job you have, you have NO right to storm in here like a madman. You're currently guilty of criminal trespass, assault, criminal menace, and no doubt other crimes I'm too pissed off to enumerate right now. Not only can we have you arrested, but I will personally sue you for every cent you are worth. I will OWN your dumb ass by the time I'm done with you."

This clearly isn't how Clark expected things to go. He paused for a moment in front of the scantily clad, petite beauty in front of him, then with a growl he shouldered past her and into the bedroom. I hurried along behind him and I could see that the sex swing was empty. Steff and Elizabeth were sprawled across the bed in a nude, sexy embrace, and neither Tabby nor Shelly were in sight. Both were presumably behind the closed door of the closet.

Neither Steff nor Elizabeth bothered to try to cover up. Instead, Steff trailed her hand across one of Elizabeth's big jugs and looked Clark right in the eye as she asked, "Oh, hello. Will you be joining us?"

Clark stopped dead in his tracks as he took in the sight in front of him, then mumbled under his breath, "What in God's name...?"

While I stood frozen, Julie stepped back in front of Clark, more pissed off than ever as she jabbed him in the chest with an index finger.

She said, "The answer to that question is none of your fucking business, you sanctimonious asshole. Now are you leaving, or will the police have to drag you out?"

Clark, clearly put off balance by this turn of events, spun on me and stuck one of his own meaty index fingers in my face. "Look here asshole. It wasn't hard to figure out something weird was going on with Tabitha when she started talking about some middle-aged college professor and his wife all the time, so I started tailing her. She's been spending a lot of time with you two, but won't say why, so I did some digging into you. I bet the IRS would be interested in some of those grants you've gotten, which didn't show up on your income tax returns over the last few years. And when that Italian scholarly society flew you to Florence and put you up in a nice apartment while you worked there--that would count as income you didn't declare, I bet. And I've barely scratched the surface of digging into you, bucko, so you better tell me where my daughter is, and what kind of nonsense you've gotten her into."

Bucko? Who speaks that way? Ah, yes. Tabby hadn't mentioned that her dad had been in the FBI, but she did say that he's a hardcore evangelical Christian, and those types of people are always a little weird. I didn't know whether what he was saying was true or not--I mean, I'd gotten grants and done some paid travel, but had no idea if I'd messed up how that should be declared on my taxes. But I did know I didn't like the fact that a former federal agent, who no doubt still had plenty of law enforcement contacts, was looking into my background, given that I was using an honest to god mind control spell now. Images of being picked up and disappeared into a government black site flashed through my head as I thought about the potential ramifications.

Fortunately, Julie had dealt with worse BS than this in her career as a lawyer, so while I stood there gaping, she snapped back. "Look, asshole. I'm a lawyer, like your daughter Tabby plans to be someday. I've been mentoring her, but I have no idea where she is now or..."

Before she could finish, Clark growled out, "Well her car is parked on your street!"

Julie shrugged, making her sexy tits bounce just a little. "So what? I have no idea why she left it there. Maybe she left with Shelly--they were both here earlier. And I don't see that it's any of your business. Tabby is a grown woman and you certainly have NO right to barge into our house this way, so get the fuck out before we have the police drag you out."

Clark's face reddened with rage, but when he finally spoke, he sounded in full control. "I have no idea what you sicko perverts are up to, but if my daughter is involved with any of this sex stuff, I'll find out, and lawyer or no lawyer, I'll make you both wish you'd never been born."

With that he turned and stomped out of the house, with Ray locking the door behind him. Julie immediately said, "We're calling the cops NOW."

I shook my head. "No we're not. I don't want to get the cops involved, given the stuff I've been doing."

Not too long ago, Julie would have snapped at me for countermanding her that way, but now she just closed her mouth and waited while I thought. After a beat, I said, "Okay, go get Tabby. I have a plan..."

- - -

I was unhappy that no one had told me Tabby's dad was an ex FBI agent... or Special Agent as she was quick to point out was the correct term.

"He's always been touchy about that," she said.

Not that I really gave a shit about what he was or was not touchy about. I guess it made sense that no one had mentioned to me what he used to do for a living, as I'd never asked. Julie had spent more time around Tabby, and she knew, but it didn't occur to her that I would care--and I hadn't cared until he'd burst into my home. The more I talked to Tabby about her dad the more he sounded like an asshole--a sanctimonious religious nut who filled her head full of bullshit about how terrible gay people are and how premarital sex would send her to hell. It was enough to keep Tabby a virgin until she was 19, which was dumb in my opinion--a body like hers was built for sex, so why not use it? It also gave her massive daddy issues and a raft of hang ups, which I found sickly kinky to work against in the bedroom.

For example, she really did think homosexuality would send you to hell, which just made it hotter that she was currently alternating between sucking Ray's cock and tonguing Julie's cunt. Julie was in the 69 position under Tabby, and she was using her tongue on her aerobic instructor's bare little pussy and my cock while I plowed Tabby from behind. I hadn't had the opportunity to nut yet before Tabby's asshole dad burst in on my orgy, so after talking to Tabby about her family and going over what I wanted her to do, I decided that since it was her dad that had messed things up, I might as well use her tight, muscular body to get off. The combined feel of Tabby's tight cunt and Julie's tongue as she worked Tabby's clit and my cock was getting me close to the point of no return.

The whole scene was made sexier by the fact that Steff, Elizabeth, and Shelly were eating each other's pussies in a nice triangular daisy chain right next to us on the king-sized bed. Ray was fucking Tabby's face like it was a cunt, ramming his cock down her throat. I'd worked on Tabby's gag reflex over the past few weeks, and though I could hear her making choking noises around his cock, she didn't resist and he had no trouble pushing his cock down her throat, which he did as I high fived him in the traditional Eiffel Tower move.

Ray said, "Damn man, this little bitch's throat feels great around my cock."

I replied, "And her cunt feels great around mine. You ready to nut yet?"

Ray held his cock down Tabby's throat as he shook his head, "Naw, I blew a load in Julie earlier so I'm good for a while."

I said, "Well, I've got shit to do in the morning, so when I say cum, pull out and paint Tabby's face."

Ray was as well conditioned as the rest of them, so he just nodded and said, "Roger that."

I picked up the pace and fucked Tabby faster, holding onto her muscular ass as I pounded her. Ray followed suit by picking up the pace on the other end, fucking Tabby's mouth like it was a cunt, with absolutely no regard for her comfort. Fortunately, I'd conditioned her to enjoy this kind of rough treatment, so between his rough face fucking and me pounding her pussy, I heard her moan around his cock as I felt her pussy spasm in orgasm around mine. That was all it took to push me over the edge.

I roared out, "Everyone cum!" as I blew my load in Tabby's tight pussy. Ray pulled out of her mouth and yanked his thick cock as he blasted a bigger load than I expected onto her face. All around the room there were moans as all the women came, including Tabby who had just cum a moment before. The double orgasms in quick succession caused her to collapse into Julie's twat.

I stumbled back and said, "Julie, tongue the cum out of Tabby's cunt, then flip around and tongue her face clean. Make sure you don't miss a drop."

Without hesitation Julie started vigorously tonguing my cum out of Tabby's twat, even though mere weeks ago the idea of either getting cum in her mouth or going down on another woman were both abhorrent to her. I don't know which was better, the sight of what she was doing or the feeling of power. Together they gave me a rush, even though my cock wasn't ready to rise yet. That was fine, given how busy tomorrow would be. It was already getting late and I needed some rest.

Still, my cock needed to be cleaned so I said to Shelly, "Get over here and lick my cock clean."

She tiredly said, "No problem," and crawled over, taking my now limp cock, wet from my cum and Tabby's cunt juices, into her mouth. Shelly had been a hardcore lesbian when I met her, and still thought of herself that way, so seeing her with my cock in her mouth gave me yet another rush of power.

Still, I had a lot to do before Monday. I'd run out of the incense and the herbal blend I needed, and I wanted to make sure my plans to get Clark off my back went off without a hitch. From what Tabby said she still regularly went to stay with her folks, washing her clothes--and theirs--while she was there. Neither Clark nor his fitness freak wife, Diane, would think anything weird about Tabby coming over. Seems Tabby had gotten her love of fitness from her mom, who was a neurotic, bible thumping, but hot blonde in her late forties.

Since Clark had gone nuts, having her show up to stay with him and his wife a couple of nights might calm him down, which would give me space to work. It would also give Tabby a reason to do her laundry, and theirs, getting the one spell component I'd otherwise be lacking, a pubic hair from each of her parents. Tabby assured me she'd caught a couple of glimpses of her mom naked--glimpses only, as the older woman had all the hang ups about nudity one could expect from a religious nut--and she could attest that her mom didn't even trim her bush, so getting a pubic hair wouldn't be a problem.

Just thinking about my plans to get back at Clark after he'd burst into my house and threatened me combined with the feel of Shelly's mouth on my cock was starting to make my dick get hard again, but I didn't have time to indulge myself. I needed my rest so I could take care of business tomorrow.

Pushing Shelly off my cock, I said, "Okay everyone, time to get dressed and head home. Except for you, Steff and Elizabeth. You're staying here. Ray, you can borrow Julie tonight. Tabby--leave the way I told you, and tomorrow call your folks up and tell them what I told you to say. Sell it. Make it convincing."

Unsurprisingly, given the power I had over everyone, they all did as I said. I settled in to get some sleep with Steff on one side of me, Elizabeth on the other. Monday would be here soon, and I needed my rest.