A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 07

Story Info
Eric takes care of Clark as well as a surprise.
7.8k words
4.64
13.9k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In chapter 1, Eric Wright, Renaissance scholar, found a spell the sixteenth-century heretic Giordano Bruno had created, allowing him to enslave the will of those he casts it on, though there are a number of conditions that have to be met. Since then, he has used it on his wife Julie, a petite yet strong-willed lawyer, added a committed and somewhat masochistic lesbian named Shelly to his growing harem, enslaved his best friend Ray and Ray's stacked-blonde wife Stephanie, as well as on Julie's nineteen-year-old aerobics instructor, Tabby, finally rounding out his collection with his friend Elizabeth. After a surprise visit from Tabby's angry father, Clark Grant, Eric implements a risky plan.

To my readers: I'd appreciate it if you leave a comment letting me know what you think about this story. Don't forget to rate this story, please!

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

One last note--this chapter contains not only mind control but incest and gay (MM and FF) sex. If that's not your bag, skip this chapter.

After Tabby's dad burst into my house right in the middle of my Friday night orgy with his daughter, I spent the weekend preparing for how to deal with him. On the one hand, the threats the ex-FBI special agent made worried me. Even though he was no longer a federal agent, he had plenty of contacts he could use to make my life miserable; apparently he planned to start by making trouble for me with the IRS. On the other hand, his bullying arrogance had pissed me off. He'd nearly broken my friend Ray's wrist, and who was this sanctimonious bible thumper to judge me for the way I lived my life? Therefore, I had to admit my plan included elements of making sure he couldn't cause me any trouble in the future combined with others aimed at getting back at the overbearing asshole.

Tabby had been incommunicado for the past couple of days. I'd sent her to spend the weekend with her parents, partly to calm her dad down but also to gather the necessary spell component I'd need to snare her mom and dad. Her father was in his 50s but still a big man who had put Ray down like it was child's play, in spite of Ray being 6 feet of solid muscle, so I wanted to make sure nothing went wrong with my plan. I hadn't met Tabby's mom yet, but my little 19-year-old fuck toy had shown me some pictures. Diana--her mom--was every bit the fitness nut her daughter was, and despite being almost 50 herself, she was still an attractive and fit woman.

Thinking about what I had planned kept distracting me as I worked in my office, writing an academic article. Finally, with a sigh, I got up and walked down the hall to my colleague Dr. Elizabeth Cogwell's office. She's a musicologist, but since my university has a research center dedicated to the Middle Ages and Renaissance we were in the same building. I didn't bother knocking on her door, just opened it up and went in. Since I'd cast the spell on her, I didn't bother with niceties too often.

Sure enough she was there, peering at a manuscript through a magnifying glass, and she turned at the sound of the door opening with an annoyed look on face, which was replaced with a smile when she saw me. Even before I cast the spell on her, sometimes I'd come over just to chat, but that wasn't what I was after today.

As she started to open her mouth to speak, I locked the door behind me and said, "Get those fat tits out."

She immediately stopped whatever she was about to say, took her glasses off, and started working her shirt off. Elizabeth was the plumpest of the women I'd taken under my control so far and she also had the biggest tits, which soon spilled into view as she popped her bra off. She had a little bit of tummy I found cute, and her weight only added to the size and softness of her big melons.

I was in a bad mood from thinking about Tabby's dad, Clark, bursting into my house and I didn't feel like going through any niceties, so I just dropped my pants, letting my semi-hard cock pop out, and sat in the chair Elizabeth had in her office for students.

Irritably I said, "Well? It's not going to suck itself."

Elizabeth said, "Right..." and walked toward me, her big tits swaying as she moved. Kneeling between my legs she started licking around the head of my cock, which felt nice, but after a moment I realized it wasn't what I wanted right now.

Elizabeth has been one of my best friends for a while now, so usually I'm nice to her, even since I'd taken control of her will. Right now, though, I had some anger I needed to get rid of, so I grabbed a handful of her hair and said, "Stop fucking around and suck it," as I pushed her head down on my cock.

Elizabeth had very little experience sucking cock before I'd cast the spell on her, as she'd only had sex with a couple of men in her life, being, as she put it, "mostly gay." But she'd had plenty of practice recently and I'd conditioned her using the spell, so she opened wide and took my cock into her mouth like a champ.

She worked my cock with her tongue as I gripped her hair, then I pulled her head up and pushed it down again. My cock was fully erect now and it bumped into some resistance as the head hit the entrance to her throat. Irritably I said, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Swallow my goddamn cock," and pushed down on her head.

I heard Elizabeth choke a bit as my cock penetrated her throat. Even though I'd conditioned her to deep throat, I usually gave her a bit to relax her way into taking my cock down her throat, but today I didn't feel like it. Besides, as she choked around my cock the convulsions of her throat muscles felt good, so I held her face against my pubic bone for a minute, enjoying the sensation of her choking until she could get it under control.

As her throat spasms receded, I used my grip on her hair to start fucking her face up and down on my cock. From an objective standpoint, it would feel better to let her go at her own pace, but right now I didn't just need to get my rocks off. I needed to get rid of the anger that boiled up when I thought of Tabby's asshole dad, forcing his way into my house and threatening me. It had been a long time since I'd been bullied like that, and I was not happy.

Gripping her hair painfully, I fucked her mouth up and down on my cock, making her big tits shake from the motion as I did so. I said, "That's it bitch. Make it messy. Drool all over my fucking cock like the cock-hungry whore you are."

Elizabeth gurgled, never quite getting the chance to catch her breath as I fucked her face and throat. I could feel her drool pooling on my balls and see it splattering down onto her tits, so I pulled her face off my cock. She gasped, trying to catch her breath. Her face was a sight. She didn't wear a lot of makeup, but what little eyeshadow she'd had on had run as she teared up from the rough face fucking.

I just laughed. "You look like a fucking raccoon. Now that your tits are soaked in your own spit, use them to jerk my cock off."

Elizabeth nodded, smiling through the mess I'd made of her face, and scooped her big soft tits up to wrap them around my dick. She started stroking my cock with the pillowy mounds and I sat back to enjoy it.

I said, "Tell me what you are, Dr. Cogswell."

With hesitation, Elizabeth said, "I'm your personal cock slave, to use whenever you want. I'm your slut, your cock sucker, your whore if you want me to be."

As her fat tits slid up and down my shaft, I reveled in the feeling as I said, "Do you like sucking cock, Dr. Cogswell?"

We're both Ph.D.s, but I like the feeling of power I get from emphasizing the fact that this woman stroking my cock is such a smart, highly educated woman.

She actually looked puzzled as she said, "Of course not--you know I'm not into guys."

I chuckled as she stroked my cock with her tits. "What about this, then? Are you enjoying yourself?"

Elizabeth ran her tongue around the head of my cock as it peeked out from between her big mounds, then said, "I love it. I'm so fucking horny from sucking your cock right now."

I laughed. "But you said you don't like sucking cock and aren't into guys, so what's the difference?"

Again, a look of puzzlement crossed her face, "It's different because I'm serving you."

Again, that thrill of power rushed through me, and I suddenly stood up, pulling my cock out from between her tits. I said, "You're goddammed right you are, slave."

I then grabbed her by the hair again and started roughly fucking her face, fast and hard. I knew it had to be uncomfortable the way I was pounding my meat in and out of her throat, but I didn't care. As I face fucked her, I thought about what I had planned for tonight, about how good it was going to feel to get my revenge on the sanctimonious asshole, Clark Grant.

Suddenly I slammed my cock all the way down Elizabeth's throat and let out a low growl as I started cumming directly down her throat. I hadn't given her any warning and she coughed a bit, but quickly got control of herself and started swallowing as fast as she could. I fed her a lot of cum though, so some boiled up into her mouth before she was able to gasp it back down. I held my cock down her throat as she struggled to swallow everything, enjoying the feel of her throat as she started to involuntarily gasp around my dick, as her body fought for oxygen. Finally, I pulled my dick out, letting her gasp in some air.

With a chuckle, I realized some of my cum had erupted up out of her nose. She got up, tits swaying, and got some tissues to blow her nose. The salty cum must have hurt in her sinuses, but she didn't complain, instead she just started to clean herself up. As she did so, I asked, "You looking forward to your date tonight?"

Elizabeth was going through the process of cleaning her face and tits up as best she could with tissues as she said, "Yeah, Cheryl is cool, so I look forward to getting to know her better."

Cheryl's a violinist Elizabeth had met. I'd decided I didn't need her for tonight, so why not let her go have a little fun.

Elizabeth was starting to get her clothes back together. She still looked disheveled, but so do most of the academics I know so that was no big deal. I buttoned my pants up and said, "I look forward to hearing about it later," and opened the door.

On the other side of the door was a tiny little wisp of a girl who couldn't have been five feet tall. I'd seen her around campus and knew her to be a nineteen-year-old sophomore, but I didn't know her name. She was in full Goth garb, including dark makeup and a black choker. She was a cute little thing, and her eyes were wide as I opened the door, making me suspect she'd heard us. I started to say something to the young woman but thought better of it. Instead, I just smiled and walked around her, heading back to my own office, convinced I'd be able to get some work done now.

- - -

It was full dark as I pulled the into the drive. Tabby had sent the text saying she was dosing her folks, letting me know it was showtime. I'd been waiting nearby, and now, shielded by the tall bushes on either side of the Grant's driveway, Ray, Julie, Steff, Shelly, and I got out of the car, with Ray carrying a large duffle bag for Shelly. We'd brought Julie's Prius, because at low speeds it used battery power and was almost silent as we'd crawled up the driveway, but it was also a tight fit for the five of us.

As we approached the side door, Tabby opened it. She was wearing a simple dress that made her look very innocent, a look I'd told her to play up for her parents. She was, of course, wearing a bra so the pierced nipples I'd told her to get didn't show through the dress.

I'd instructed her to stay quiet as I didn't know how much it might take to break the spell, so Tabby said nothing as she handed me the cookie that should contain the pubic hairs she'd gotten from her parents. We quietly walked through the kitchen and into the dining room, where I stopped, my jaw almost on the floor.

Tabby's dad, Clark, was there, in a nice button-down shirt and tie, sitting next to a woman I recognized from photos as his wife Diana. She looked like an older version of Tabby--blonde and fit for a woman nearing 50, with bigger boobs than Tabby covered by her modest dress. I couldn't tell too much while she was sitting, but it looked like she was carrying a few extra pounds and her ass was a bit wider than Tabby's, but not bad at all for a woman her age.

Neither of the Grants surprised me. What did surprise me was that sitting across from Clark was a fat man in his 40s, wearing a poorly tailored suit and tie. Across from Diana was a chubby but pleasant faced woman who looked to be a few years younger than the fat man. Across from an empty spot I took to be Tabby's was a beefy young man who looked to be in his early 20s. He was a bit heavy and had the look of being related to the fat man--probably his son. He was also strong looking though, with the look of a college lineman about him. Next to Tabby's spot was a cute but chubby girl who looked to be about Tabby's 19 years of age, well dressed and looking a lot like the chubby middle-aged woman who was probably her mom.

Whispering, I said to Tabby, "Who the fuck are these people?"

She said, "That's Pastor Harold Morrison, his wife Aida, his 19-year-old daughter Edith, and his 21-year-old son Bill Morrison."

Visions of disaster raced through my head. No one else was supposed to be here! Why hadn't Tabby mentioned that there was an entire other family here?

Even under the effects of the herbal blend, incense, and music Tabby had set to play in the background, Clark was starting to blearily look around. I hadn't had enough experience of the spell to know whether seeing me would snap him out of it, but even if it worked, what about all these other people?

Tabby looked perplexed as she said, "What's wrong? They've been staying here and I got samples from them all, just like you told me to do. It's all in the cookie."

Again the thought crashed through my brain, what is wrong with her? Why hadn't she said anything? Thinking furiously, I remembered that I had emphasized how important it was that she get pubic hairs from everyone in the house, without knowing there were guests. Apparently, she took my directions literally and didn't question the fact that there were more people here than I'd planned for. I'd noted that in most ways people under the spell acted normal, but in some other ways they seemed to lack initiative or the ability to think through problems on their own. Maybe this was an effect of me ensnaring their free will?

I didn't have time to think about it anymore. Clark had turned and was staring right at me. Any second he might snap out of the stupor the preliminaries to the spell induced in him. Without thinking about things anymore, I quickly wolfed down the cookie Tabby had prepared. I wasn't sure it would work with so many different people's pubes in it, and just thinking about that caused me to feel a bit queasy, compounded when a pube caught in my throat. I quickly stepped to the table and picked up water I took to be Tabby's and washed the offending hair down.

Everyone was staring at me now and I realized the music was starting to come to an end. I'd almost mistimed getting the car up the driveway and getting in here. As the music ended, everyone turned and looked my direction. Clark started to look annoyed as he moved to rise, so I said, "No one at the table can get up until I give you permission."

He suddenly sat back in the chair, but his annoyed look was moving toward full-blown anger. I said, "No one will think it's weird that me and the people I came in with are here. You'll all think this is perfectly normal. No one will shout or get upset."

The level of tension in the room dropped almost immediately. I said to Clark, "Who are these people?" waving at the family sitting at the table.

He motioned toward the family and said, "This is Pastor Harold Morrison, his wife Aida, his daughter Edith, and his son Bill. Harold is the pastor at my hometown, just about an hour from here. He's the most godly man I've ever known, so when I started having trouble with Tabitha, I called him up and asked him to come out to stay a few days and give her counseling, to get her back on the safe and narrow."

I asked, "What about his family? Why are they here?"

Clark, no longer perturbed by my appearance here, said "Bill here plays football at Christian College. He's here to talk to Tabby, maybe get her interested in a good boy instead of whatever ungodliness she's gotten mixed up in. Edith is just a little younger than Tabby--Edith is 18--and she's already the president of the purity club at Christian College, so I was hoping she'd be a good influence on Tabitha. Aida came along because she's Pastor Harold's wife."

I shook my head at the thought of how close everything had come to going to hell. I said to the room: "No one will think anything that happens here is the least bit weird. Nor will you ever tell anyone about what happens here tonight, does everyone understand?"

Around the room, everyone nodded, including the group that had followed me in. It looked like I was now in control of everyone here, but I had to make sure.

I said to Aida and her daughter Edith, "You two look like you've both got big tits. Take your dresses and bras off--get them out in the open so we can have a look."

Both women stood up without another word and unbuttoned their old-fashioned dresses, pulled them off to reveal unattractive granny panties and heavy-duty bras, which they then took off to reveal impressive tits. Aida was older and had more fat on her, so her tits had considerable sag to them, and they were huge. Edith was plump but not yet fat, but her tits had to be E cups at least, and they were still smaller than her mom's. They sagged a bit, but at 18 she was young enough that they still stood up on their own for the most part.

The two women sat down. I noticed Clark casting glances toward them, and interestingly Bill had turned to stare directly at his sister's tits, then at his mom's. I'd told everyone not to think anything weird was going on, but I hadn't told them not to enjoy the sight.

I asked Bill, "Have you ever seen your mom or your sister's tits? Ever thought about what they might look like?"

He grinned as he shook his head. "I've never seen 'em, but I've thought about 'em. Edith has a nice rack on her I've yanked it while thinking about her titties more than once. I didn't realize mom still had such nice tits. Saggy, but they're hella big."

I chuckled. Looks like Bill wasn't as godly as he was supposed to be. I then asked him, "Ever had sex?"

He snorted. "Of course. I play football at a small crappy college, but I'm still on the team. I have a girlfriend and a side piece."

I laughed, then said to Edith, whose thick nipples had hardened thanks to the air-conditioning. "What about you? Ever had sex?"

She primly said, "Absolutely not."

I said, "Really? Never any sex of any kind?"

Still prim, she said, "My boyfriend has urges so I let him use my butt, but I'm still a virgin."

I couldn't help but laugh at that. I could tell she had a big ass, so I couldn't blame her boyfriend for fucking it.

Turning to Harold and Aida, I said, "What about you two. You have an active sex life?"

Aida shook her head and said, "We haven't had sex in... how long has it been Harold?"

He shrugged. "A few years is all. I'm a busy man and don't have time to deal with your urges, Aida."

I shook my head and said, "Wow. So you two don't have sex at all?"

Harold shrugged. "I get a whore to pleasure me orally a few times a year when I go to conferences. Yesterday young Tabitha was nice enough to give me oral sex."