A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I burst out laughing. Clark brought Harold here to keep Tabby pure, and she blew him. I looked at Tabby, "You blew this fat disgusting pig?"

She cocked her head at me as if the answer were obvious, and said, "Of course. You told me it was very important to get a pube from everyone in the house and I was having trouble getting one from Harold, so I asked him if I could suck his cock. Of course he said yes."

I shook my head. "Did you enjoy it?"

She wrinkled her nose, "No. He has a little dick and sweats a lot, so his crotch stinks. The reason I couldn't get one from his laundry was because he hadn't changed underwear in the past couple of days. But you told me to get a pube from everyone here, so sucking his cock seemed like the best way. It didn't take long--I blew him for a couple of minutes, he came in my mouth, and then we were done."

I looked at Aida and said, "Did you know your husband fucks around?"

She shrugged. "It's not like he's having sex if it's only oral, and I'd rather he get other women to take care of him than for him to ask me to do it. He's put on a lot of weight and isn't at all attractive."

I was spending a lot of time shaking my head at this conversation. "What about you, Aida, do you get any on the side?"

Aida said, "I have a toy I picked up which I keep hidden that I use from time to time."

I shook my head at the mixture of hypocrisy and repression. Finally I said to Clark and Diana: "What about you two? What's your sex life like?"

Clark shrugged. "It's okay. We make love a couple of times a month. Nothing too unusual considering we've been married for over 25 years."

Diana said, "When I get sexual urges at other times, I just exercise until they go away."

I said, "Yeah, I can tell you've got a good body. Go ahead and get naked and stay standing so I can see it."

Without a word, Diana stood and started stripping. As she did so, I said to Clark, "Okay asshole, what are your plans for getting back at me?"

He shrugged. "I'm going to stir up some trouble at your university and keep digging into you. If I have to, I have a friend who can hack into your work computer and put illegal pornography on it to get you fired. I can probably even get you arrested."

I was taken aback. I knew he was an asshole, but I didn't realize he was a big enough asshole to set me up for a crime I hadn't committed. I said, "You were going to break the law to get me arrested?"

He shrugged. "It wouldn't be the first time I've done it. Sometimes you just know someone is guilty--like you for example. You were involved in that kinky sex stuff at your house, which should be illegal even though it isn't. And even though Tabitha hasn't admitted it yet, I think you've involved her, so I have to protect her."

A thought hit me. "Is this because you're jealous? You're hot for your own daughter aren't you? Be honest."

Clark actually thought about it. "I've found myself looking at her on occasion since she's grown into a woman, but if I've had any sexual thoughts about her, I've repressed them."

I said to Tabby, "Strip sexily, right in front of your dad. Play with your tits and your pussy."

Tabby is an aerobics and yoga instructor, so she's flexible and knows how to move. As she was stripping, I pulled up some music with a good beat on my phone. By the time she was naked, hips undulating, and pulling on her pierced nipples, Clark was sweating and had a visible bulge in his pants.

I laughed. "Okay, now it's time for everyone to strip. Get naked everyone. Oh, and everyone here is getting horny."

Hands moved to clothes and soon everyone was naked except, so I went ahead and stripped too. I said to Bill, who had an impressive cock on him, "Hey, you and Clark clear the furniture in the living room out of the way."

They started moving furniture, so I told Shelly, "Break out your toys."

The floor, covered in thick carpet, was now cleared and Shelly was laying out some riding crops, a whip, restraints, dildos large and small, and a variety of other tools of her BDSM interests. She even had some eye bolts and tools to put them up. Climbing onto a chair, she ran a stud finder along the ceiling and soon was installing the eye bolts. It was fucking up Clark's nice ceiling, but who gives a shit?

I motioned to Clark and said, "Come stand under the bolts here."

His cock was rock hard and he kept checking out his sexy daughter, who had started fingering her bare pussy because I hadn't told her to stop touching herself. He walked over where I told him to stand, and Shelly--her bare pussy almost at face level with him since she was standing on the chair, put restraints on his wrists. He started to complain, but I told him to obey, so he did. Next Shelly attached his wrists restraints to the eye bolts in the ceiling.

Clark was standing in the middle of the room, naked, his cock standing straight out, and his hands restrained above his head. I walked over to Diana and grabbed one of her thick nipples and used it as a handle to pull her over in front of Clark. As I had suspected, she had a little bit of a tummy on her and her ass had spread out nicely, while her tits sagged a bit with their weight, but she was a good-looking woman. Her blonde hair was even natural, based on the blonde pussy hair she had in abundance, though I'm sure she had to touch up grey in her roots.

Diana gasped as I pulled her nipple, then I roughly forced her to her knees. Clark looked on wide eyed at what I was doing to his wife. I said, "Clark, you can't yell, but go back to having the normal feelings you'd have in this situation."

Immediately Clark said, "I'll kill you for touching my wife."

I laughed and said, "Sure you will Clark. You can't try to hurt me in any way."

Looking down, I said, "Diana, suck my cock."

Diana obviously didn't know what she was doing, but she did her best and her lips and mouth felt good on my cock. I told Julie, "Come over here and show her how it's done."

Soon both women were kneeling at my feet, sucking my cock, as Julie showed Diana what to do. I had to say, she was a quick study. While this was going on, I told Shelly, "Come over here and suck on Diana's tits."

Then to Tabby, I said, "Your dad's cock is hard as a rock. Give him a fantastic blowjob."

Clark shook his head, but his cock pulsed and became even harder as Tabby came over to him, sinking to her knees in front of him. He let out a groan as his sexy daughter leaned over and started sucking his cock.

Meanwhile, Diana was getting more into sucking my cock as Shelly's mouth turned her on with what she was doing to Diana's tits. I said to Bill, "Hey, get over here and lie down so Diana can ride your cock. Ray, lube up and ass fuck her."

Clark's eyes rolled in his head, as conflicting emotions ran through him as his daughter sucked his cock and he watched as three men prepared to make his wife airtight while a woman licked and bit his wife's nipples.

Bill had no trouble getting into position, and I didn't have to give Diana any orders for her to start moaning around my cock as she rode the college-boy's big dick. I motioned for Steff who brought her fantastic rack over for me to toy with as I was getting blown.

Ray said, "Hold up a second..." as he lined his lubed cock up with Diana's puckered little asshole. She'd never had so much as a finger up there before, so it was a tight fit, but he was persistent and was soon pushing in. I held Diana's head with one hand gripping her hair as I fucked her mouth, so I could feel her squealing around my cock. Soon her squeals turned to moans and the three of us worked to set up a rhythm, me in her mouth, Bill in her cunt, and Ray in her ass as I twisted and twirled Steff's nipples with my free hand. I could feel Diana's moans growing in intensity as she suddenly had what was apparently a massive orgasm, with cocks filling all three of her holes.

Clark didn't know where to look, at his daughter's lips around his cock or at the three men defiling his wife. I said to him, "You're not allowed to cum until you ask for permission."

Clark groaned as Tabby swallowed the length of her dad's cock.

I then said to Pastor Harold. "Hey, what do you think about gay people?"

He said, "Anyone who indulges in gay sex goes straight to hell."

I said, "That's what I thought you'd say. And Clark, you agree with him, don't you?"

Clark nodded as his daughter sucked his cock. "Of course."

I said, "Perfect. Harold, go get on your knees next to Tabby. Let her show you how to suck cock."

Without a word, the fat homophobe headed over to Clark, sank to his knees, and was soon slobbering on Clark's cock.

I then said to Shelly, "Hey, get your strap-on. Use the medium dildo and fuck Clark."

Shelly grinned as she got her equipment ready, then got behind Clark. As Shelly pushed forward, Clark's eyes rolled in his head and he said, "Dear lord..." but he was also thrusting his hips as his pastor and daughter teamed up to suck his cock.

This left only Aida and her daughter Edith. I said to them, "Aida, come over here and ride your son's face so you can help Diana suck my cock. Julie, go tongue Ray's asshole and Steff, rim me. Edith, go suck your dad's cock while he blows Clark."

Aida and Edith nodded and quickly got to work while Julie went around behind Ray and began to tongue his ass as Steff did the same to me. Clark was starting to look purple as he thrust his hips into Pastor Harold's mouth while his daughter tongued his balls as he got plowed from behind by a fat rubber cock.

I hadn't ordered anyone else not to come, though, so Harold suddenly moaned, his mouth full of cock, as he came into his own daughter's mouth. His son Bill apparently didn't have much better stamina, or else having his own mother ride his face was just too much, because he suddenly thrust upward and emptied his balls into Diana.

I told Aida, "Your son just blew his wad--blow him and get him hard again."

Then to Tabby I said, "Hey, your mom's cunt is full of cum--get over here and clean it out."

Bill slid out from under Diana so his mom, Aida, could lick and suck his cock, still wet with Diana's juices, to get him hard again. Tabby slid under her own mom, Diana, so she could use her talented tongue to lick Bill's cum out of her mother's pussy.

Diana was still blowing me to the best of her limited ability, so I looked across at Clark, who was getting vigorously ass fucked with Shelly's strap on, and said, "Your wife's not much of cock sucker, but she'll get there. Your daughter, on the other hand, has become quite the cum slut, haven't you Tabby?"

Tabby, her face glistening with the combination of her mother's juices and Bill's cum, pulled away from the task of licking her mom's pussy clean to say, "Oh yes daddy, I love cum. The taste of it, the feel of it, any way I can get it," per my earlier programming, then went back to work on her mom's pussy.

Clark groaned at his daughter's words and picked up his intensity, fucking Pastor Harold's mouth as Shelly ass fucked him. Clark's cock was an angry purple and it looked like he needed to nut something terrible, but he had managed to hold out and not ask for permission yet. As I experienced Diana's clumsy blowjob, her throat resisting as I attempting to push my dick deeper into her mouth, it occurred to me that it might be because of Harold's lack of skill that Clark wasn't in more need of an orgasm. Time to turn up the heat on poor Clark.

I said, "Steff, get your tongue out of my ass and go show Clark what a real blowjob is like. Julie, go suck the pastor's cock with Edith and get him ready to go again."

Edith clearly had sucked a cock before and was having little trouble handling her father's semi-erect 5 inches, but Julie slid down and started helping while giving the younger girl pointers. I said, "Oh, and Julie, Edith--pay some attention to each other's tits while you're over there."

Edith's massive rack mashed against Julie's pert C-cups was very sexy and soon the women were taking turns sucking and mauling each other's tits interspersed with sucking the fat pastor's cock. The way Julie had to reach up under the rolls of his fat stomach to get to it made it clear there was nothing to enjoy about the experience for her, which made me chuckle as I face fucked the pastor's wife.

Turning my attention back to Diana, I said, "Hey Ray, how's this old slut's ass?"

He was vigorously pounding her ass now, holding onto her generous hips as he did so. He responded, "It's nice--muscular like her daughter's ass, but there's a layer of fat over the muscle that gives me a good handle for fucking her."

I nodded, "That sounds good--switch places with me so I can try it out."

Ray nodded, pulled his cock out of Diana's tight ass with a pop, then moved around to her face as we switched places. I put a bit of lube on my cock and said to Clark, "Hey man, Ray just had his dick up your wife's ass, now he's about to go ass to mouth and fuck her face."

I swear I saw Clark's cock jerk a bit before Steff deepthroated him as she guided Pastor Harold's mouth to Clark's balls. Clark groaned out, "That's so filthy..."

Ray laughed as he wiped his cock on Diana's cheek, then said, "Yeah it is!" as he pushed it into her mouth.

Diana had clearly not been enjoying her sexual repression, as she suddenly screamed around Ray's filthy cock as she came again, causing her asshole to clench and unclench on my cock as she rode her daughter's face. I slapped her ass enjoying the way the little bit of chubbiness she carried rippled when I did that, pulled back, then slammed all the way into her asshole as her orgasm was subsiding, causing her to ride her daughter's face harder and moan around Ray's cock.

Clark finally said, "Please... I need to..."

I fucked his wife's ass as she rode her daughter's--his daughter's--face, and said, "You need to what, Clark?"

He shook his head as he thrust deeper into the mouth on his cock, which happened to be Pastor Harold's for the moment as Steff tongued Clark's balls. In obvious agony, Clark said, "I need to finish..."

I laughed, happy that I had cum in Elizabeth's mouth earlier. Diana's ass felt good around my cock as I slid in and out of her and that combined with the thrill of the power I felt, the ability to dominate this asshole bully who had burst into my house--if I hadn't cum earlier today I'd have blown my load right there.

Instead, I slowed my strokes into Diana's ass down as I said to Clark, "You mean you need to cum hard, don't you? Do you want to cum on your daughter's sexy face and tits?"

Clark shook his head and held out for a moment more, thrusting his cock into Steff's throat in time with the ass fucking Shelly was giving him. Finally he said, quietly, "Yes."

I laughed. "Yes what, Clark? You won't get to do it until you ask for it properly."

Clark said as loudly as he was able, given the limitations of my earlier commands to him, "Please, I need to cum hard and I want to cum on my beautiful daughter's face and tits."

I smiled and said, "You heard him Tabby--get over there and yank your dad's cock so he can blow his load on you."

Tabby did as she was told, pushing the pastor and Steff out of the way so she could get to her father's cock. She stroked it as she turned her beautiful blue eyes upwards to look at him, and said, "Please daddy--paint me with cum, the way you've wanted to for years. I bet you've thought about your little girl's tits and pussy a lot over the years, haven't you daddy? Give me your cum, daddy."

I said, "As soon as you tell Tabby the truth, you can cum, Clark."

Clark immediately said, "Yes baby, I've thought about what a sexy woman you've become...ARGH..." his cock erupted and rope after rope of cum painted his daughter's beautiful face and pert tits. She kept yanking for a bit, then leaned over and sucked the last bits of cum out of his cock.

Ray was watching the scene and suddenly slammed his cock down Diana's throat without warning as he rolled his head back and said, "Oh fuck yeah," cumming straight down her throat.

Diana had never had a cock in her throat before, nor had she ever taken cum in her mouth, so she immediately started choking and gagging. I slammed my cock into her ass and slapped her in the back of the head and said, "Stop being a bitch and take Ray's cum. No more gagging--swallow, you slut."

Diana's gagging subsided as she struggled to swallow Ray's load. For his part, he held his cock pushed down her throat, unconcerned for her plight. He grinned at me and said, "Bitches' throats always feel great when they choke around a cock, don't they?"

I chuckled and said, "They sure do."

Julie and Edith had gotten Edith's father's cock fully erect again, so I said, "Hey, Shelly, get out of Clark's ass and get Harold's cock lubed up. Harold, you're going to ass fuck Clark now."

Shelly laughed and said, "Awesome," as she moved to comply.

For my part, I was enjoying Diana's ass, but now that Edith wasn't sucking cock I looked at the big-tittied college girl and remembered her saying she was a virgin, at least in the sense of never having had a cock in her pussy. So I said, "Edith, lie down with Julie on top of you--you two go 69."

They complied as I pulled my cock out of Diana's ass and looked around. Sure enough, Bill was hard again, his mom's mouth sliding up and down his rigid cock. So I said to him, "Bill, get over here and fuck Diana's ass. Aida, you're going to lick her pussy while Diana licks yours."

I walked over to the writhing 69 that was Edith and Julie as Diana and Aida moved into a 69 position themselves, with Bill lubing his cock before beginning to ass fuck Diana. I paused a moment to enjoy the sight of the debauchery going on around me, including Pastor Harold sliding his cock up Clark's ass, causing Clark to groan with a mixture of pleasure and mortification.

I said to Shelly, "Spend some time tormenting Clark," then I walked over, picked Julie's head up so I could get to Edith's cunt, and rubbed my cock against Edith's hairy slit. Julie continued to ride Edith's face, giving me two fantastic sets of tits to play with as I slowly worked my way into Edith's tight, virgin pussy. She was only 18 and had been a religious zealot her whole life, so despite letting her boyfriend take her ass, she'd never had so much as a finger inside her pussy. It was every bit as tight as I'd expected it to be, but soon I was balls deep making the younger woman moan.

The next few hours were a blur of filthy debauchery as I played maestro to the orgy and to Clark's humiliation. Everyone there took a turn on his wife and daughter, right in front of him. Once Ray was hard again he plowed Diana from behind again while she ate her daughter's pussy. Later, Shelly rained abuse down on Diana for her terrible oral skills as she had the older woman eat her pussy while riding her face so she could use a riding crop on Diana's tits, pussy, and thighs. But we didn't ignore Clark either. Shelly put nipple clamps on him as Pastor Harold ass fucked Clark until he blew a load up Clark's ass. Interestingly, Clark got hard again while being ass fucked, even though the only attention his cock got was from Shelly's riding crop. At my direction, Tabby stood in front of her helpless father, bent at the waist and took his cock into her bare pussy.

There was a lot of cum that night as well. I wouldn't let Clark stop and he had to ask for permission before each orgasm, each of which was on or in his daughter. I figured that since he had acted like such an asshole because he was so worried about her sexual purity, having him cum on her tits and then in her mouth, pussy, and ass was a great payback. He came so many times that even with my use of the spell on him he got to the point where his raw, reddened cock just couldn't get hard again, even while watching his wife eat his cum out of his own daughter's ass.