A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned Tabby and Diana into cum vacuums that night. Tabby ate the pastor's cum out of her dad's ass, ate my cum out of Edith's cunt, and licked Ray's cum off Aida's big tits after he'd tit fucked her. Diana got at least as much cum, eating her husband's cum out of her own daughter's cunt and then her ass while at various times tasting every man's cum who was there. Perhaps a highlight was when I had Diana and Tabby share one of Bill's loads after they gave him a double blowjob.

As the sun was starting to come up, I sat on the back porch drinking a bottle of much needed water, thinking over how far things had progressed since I'd found that spell. I kept thinking I needed to quit while I'm ahead, but it seems like something keeps drawing me in, calling on me to use it more and more. The amount and variety of sex it allowed me to get was a lot of fun, but I had to admit to myself the feeling of power is what was really doing it for me. If I was honest with myself, the more power I felt, the more I wanted to experience. I'd never gotten into gay sex, wanting do it or watch it, but it had been a hell of a trip to have that fat homophobe Pastor Harold blow and then fuck Clark, who seemed to enjoy it more than I think he would have realized if anyone had asked him ahead of time.

I felt like the power was addicting. Maybe that addictive feeling, combined with the threat of being uncovered, was a good reason to stop. I shuddered at the thought of the threat Clark had posed. Maybe this Monday-night orgy would be the last time I used the spell. Maybe.