A Dynamic Duo Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another night, Babs." she sighed to herself before dismissing any thought of what might have been from her mind.

-=-=-=-

Two minutes later the Bat-Cycle roared into the warm night air, exiting onto one of the main thoroughfares from the interconnecting alleys behind her building. Her dark cape flapped in the breeze as she headed for the waterfront. Batgirl loved the feel of the wind in her face, almost as much as she loved the vibration of the powerful engine between her legs. Tonight, however, she tried to ignore the oscillation lest it distract from her grim task.

Turning down a side street, she tried to concentrate and focus on finding the source of the emergency signal. Suddenly remembering her father mentioning that Batman was out of town for a few days, she considered whether it could be some kind of trap, asking herself if she should call for police backup.

'Too late to worry about that now,' she thought to herself as she pulled her cycle to a sudden stop.

Once, long ago, the neighborhood was a bustling center of commerce. That was in the days when Gotham Harbor was filled with ships carrying goods to and from the far corners of the globe. Now all that stood in mute testament to those days were two long abandoned warehouses on opposite corners. Each had a few lights showing through dirty windows. Rechecking the coordinates, she found that the signal had come from the building on the left.

Assessing the situation for a few moments, Batgirl decided to check out the building before hitting the panic button. A faded sign over the doorway read Kane Imports, which she recalled had gone out of business nearly twenty years before.

Cement blocks sealed the main entrance, so walking through the front door was definitely out. Not that she had ever considered that approach. The four-story building had a fire escape, but it looked too dilapidated to even hold her weight.

'Looks like I do this the hard way," Batgirl said to herself as she took a second longer look at the building's facade.

Removing a small but powerful air gun from her utility belt, Batgirl fitted it with a grappling hook and silk line. A soft pop filled the air as an air cartridge sent the three-sided metal attachment high up into the air until it cleared the upper cornice of the darkened building. A quick pull on the line sent the hook skidding across the roof until it snagged on a drainpipe. After a hard tug assured the dark suited heroine that it would support her weight, she took a deep breath and began to walk up the wall.

Pausing at the first lighted window on the second floor, Batgirl glanced inside - the room was empty. Quickly she moved onward and upward.

Batgirl had lost track of the number of windows she'd spied into over the last few years of nocturnal patrols; there had to have been hundreds. Two of them, however, would always stand out in her memory.

The first had been only blocks from her own apartment. She was climbing over the rooftops on Clarke Lane when she realized she was passing the apartment of her supervisor, Donna Latore. The temptation to look inside proved too much to resist.

Imagine her shock when she spied three women lying nude on the living room floor, hotly engaged in lesbian lust. It was all Batgirl could do to pull herself away from the large bay window when she recognized the graying woman in the center of the three-way as Donna. She had never been able to look at her since without having that image come to mind.

The second had been just a few months back when she was crossing the balcony of an exclusive west side apartment house. She'd spotted a figure in black coming out of one of the other apartments and had taken off after him. At first, she'd only glanced inward for a second, but what she'd witnessed caused her to stop and look again.

Sitting on the couch that faced the balcony doors was a young man about nineteen or twenty, totally nude. Kneeling in front of him was a gray haired, heavyset woman who was equally naked. Forgetting for the moment all about the burglar, Batgirl watched as the fifty-something woman took him into her mouth and performed an energetic oral act that quickly resulted in a messy climax. Then, her face covered in with the milky white residue, the woman kissed the boy deeply, as replacing his now softening cock with a more than eager tongue. Before vanishing in the night, Batgirl couldn't help but think that the woman, if not the young man, looked vaguely familiar.

Only a week later, Barbara was reading the social pages of the Gotham Times when she saw a photograph of both of them, this time impeccably clothed. The caption read, "Mrs. Diane Worthington, shown here with her step-son, Roger, was honored as one of the Women of the Year by the Gotham League of Decency and Morality at their annual awards dinner." It was almost a half hour before Barbara could stop laughing.

Her thoughts again turned serious as she neared the third floor and the second lit window. Inside was a table covered with an empty pizza box and several take out cartons. Not that unusual, she thought, adding that they could belong to a watchman. Some of these old buildings still had them to help prevent squatters.

That idea quickly faded, however, when she saw the dark shape of an Uzi machine pistol hanging over the chair. Not exactly standard issue for a rent-a-cop.

Batgirl jerked back and flattened against the ledge as a shadow passed across the window. Her move was instinctive, sudden enough that she was sure she hadn't been seen. She waited a few moments, then carefully peered inside once more. There was no sign of the dark figure but the automatic weapon no longer hung across the back of the chair.

'Maybe I should call for that backup after all,' she thought to herself.

Her hand slid down to the compartment of her utility belt to where she carried her batcomlink. All she had to do was switch to the secondary band and the police would pick up the emergency signal she broadcast.

"Oh shit!" Batgirl said to herself as she held the small transmitter in her hand and pressed the transmit button.

She watched with dismay as the small LED display flashed red instead of green, signifying a dead battery. For better or worse, she was on her own.

"Mother always said there'd be days like this," she whispered to herself with false bravado.

After a deep breath, the Dominoed Daredoll pressed away from the ledge and continued her journey upward. Her original plan still held; the best place to enter the building would be the roof.

The lock on the roof door was so rotted that it barely took a hard kick to knock it open. Silently she made her way down the stairwell, taking a few moments to familiarize herself with the layout of the building from an old fire evacuation plan that still hung in a shattered case on the fourth-floor wall.

The top floor of Kane Imports was all office space, and from the layers of dust on the floor had been unoccupied for years. The third floor, the one on which Batgirl had seen that shadow, consisted of rows of single rooms that lined a balcony set up. If you stood at the railing you could look down at the vast open storage area of the first floor below. Stealthily, Batgirl made her way around the balcony perimeter, staying low enough so that she couldn't be seen from below.

Halfway around the perimeter, Batgirl heard the sound of voices below her. They were too unintelligible to be understood, but gave her a direction. Now practically crawling, she moved toward them.

The voices became louder and clearer as she neared what had once been the loading dock. Turning the last corner, she was able to look down and see the speakers.

"Robin!" Batgirl exclaimed under her breath as she spotted the red and green figure hanging from an overhead support beam.

The Teen Wonder was handcuffed and gagged, but he didn't appear to be hurt. Batgirl removed a small pair of high-powered binoculars from her belt. The glasses had been a gift from her father on her last birthday after she had mentioned that she was planning to take up bird watching. As she brought the expensive lenses into focus, Batgirl wondered if other crimefighters also suffered from lack of funds as often as she did.

'If I ever write my memoirs,' she mused as the image cleared before her, 'I should call them how to be a crimefighter on a budget.'

The image of Robin now closed to within a few feet, confirming her original impression that he was unhurt. The crossbeam he was handcuffed to was just high enough for him to be suspended two inches off the floor. Some sort of soiled rag had been shoved into his mouth, cutting off any protests he might have made.

Three women stood around Robin and Batgirl turned her attention to the oldest. As her features filled her field of vision, she recalled an entry from the bootlegged copy she'd made of her father's crime files.

'Ma Parker,' she said to herself as she matched the gray-haired woman with her mug shot.

Searching her memory, Batgirl recalled some of the facts that appeared beneath the mug shot of Shirley May Parker. Age 54, first arrested for her suspected involvement in the death of her husband Peter. Twenty-six years her senior, the well to do businessman had managed to sire two daughters before he died from the bite of a poisonous spider. While she had managed to avoid a conviction, it was enough for his powerful family to get her excluded from his estate. In the town they'd grown up in, the law was whatever the powerful Parker Clan said it was. Two months later, Shirley appeared at the payroll office of Parker Industries and robbed it at gunpoint. In the thirty years since, she'd amassed a record that included armed robbery, kidnapping and extortion. Eventually, her daughters followed in her footsteps.

On her right and left stood younger women whose resemblance to her left no doubt that they were her daughters. While Shirley May might have once been rather attractive when young, transforming into a hefty older woman - both daughters had skipped right to that stage. Large breasted and husky, both looked like they could fit right in with a gang of longshoremen.

Both were armed, as was Ma Parker. The short haired brunette on the right, who Batgirl would later identify as Betty Sue, carried a sawed-off shotgun and had a small, snub nose revolver in her belt. Her sister, Mary Beth, preferred the more powerful 45 caliber automatic. Slung over her shoulder, the long-haired sandy blonde carried a M-16. She'd once spent six months in the Army before being tossed out with a dishonorable discharge, but took from it a preference for military hardware.

The absence of the Uzi she had spotted before reminded Batgirl that Parker also had a third daughter, born after the death of her husband. Until she was sure where she was, or unless she could get all four of them together, the crimefighter would have to bide her time. Hopefully they wouldn't do anything that would force her to move prematurely.

"For a punk kid, he really is kind of cute," Ma Parker said as she stood next to Robin. "Wouldn't you say so, girls?"

With loud laughter, both of them agreed.

"In fact, maybe I should find out just how cute he really is." she added.

Parker took a step closer, blocking Batgirl's view for a moment. At first, she thought that the older woman was planning to unmask the Teen Wonder, but when Parker shifted position, she saw that Robin's mask was still in place. A look of alarm on the teen's face, however, caused Batgirl's magnified gaze to drop downward, revealing the cause of his concern. Ma Parker had her hand down his green shorts.

"My my, this is impressive," Parker said as she massaged his cock and balls.

Both daughters moved closer to get a better look, again temporarily obstructing Batgirl's vision. By the time they moved, Robin's shorts were down on the filthy floor and his rapidly enlarging cock was filling Ma Parker's hand.

"This gets better and better," the older woman quipped as she stroked the organ back and forth. "I bet you're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Robin remained silent, but the magnified view in front of her told Batgirl that, much as he might be trying not to, he was.

"I'd bet he'd tell you how much he's enjoying it," Betty Sue said, "if Mary Beth hadn't shoved those panties in his mouth when she tied him up."

"Hey, he's got nothing to complain about there," Mary Beth laughed. "He's getting a real taste of honey. I wore that pair all week."

"And frigged yourself to sleep in them every night too," Betty Sue added.

"Hey, it was that or one of those oily rags from the barrel," chuckled Mary Beth.

Imagining the caked residue all over those panties, Batgirl wondered if Robin might not have preferred one of the rags.

"He may be the Teen Wonder," Ma Parker smirked, "but he's man sized where it counts."

With that, the older woman bent down and took his now fully erect cock into her mouth. Batgirl watched as his member slid in and out between Parker's lips. A quick look at the expression on Robin's face attested to the woman's oral skills.

In a way, it reminded Batgirl of the night she'd watched Mrs. Worthington and her step-son. Robin might not be as willing a participant as Roger, but it was obvious that he was enjoying it just as much. Listening to the cheers of the two daughters, Batgirl also became aware of a dampness between her own legs. It'd been quite some time since she'd enjoyed the taste of a man.

Just then, Robin exploded, sending bursts of hot cum into Shirley May's eager mouth. Joyfully, she let it fill her, using her tongue to savor the tangy flavor. A large stream of whiteness spilled out over her lips and down her chin. Letting his semi-hard cock slip from her mouth, she rolled her tongue over her lips, licking them clean.

"Mmmm, the boy is definitely prime choice," she grinned.

"Look at that, he's still got half a hard on," Mary Beth noted as she pointed to Robin's cum covered cock. "I bet he's all ready to go at it again."

"That's why I like them young," Ma replied.

"I'm next!" Betty Sue called out.

"No way," Mary Beth responded, "you always get to go next. Besides, I can tell that he wants me, don't you, Robin honey? I bet you can't wait to taste those pussy juices for real."

"Bullshit -- if he hadn't been looking at my tits while I was changing, he wouldn't have even gotten caught," Betty Sue countered.

Pulling her T-shirt up and over her bra-less mounds, she bounced them in front of the captive Robin. Batgirl figured the girl had to be at least a 38DD.

"This is what you want, isn't it, Robin baby?" she asked.

'This could get ugly real fast,' Batgirl thought, 'if one of them decides to end it with a bullet. I might not be able to wait for daughter number three.'

A handful of small glass capsules filled her gloved hand, taken from one of the compartments in her belt. Any advantage of surprise had to be pressed as hard as possible. If daughter three appeared out of the woodwork, it could all go very wrong, very fast.

Batgirl's body tensed as she slowly rose and counted off the seconds until she would spring into action. If she could just get them a little closer together...

"Maybe I should just put a bullet in his head and that'll settle it," said a strong voice from the other side of the room.

Batgirl quickly dropped flat as the third daughter walked into the room. Peering carefully over the edge, she took stock of the new arrival.

"Oh shit," she gasped, "she must be at least six feet tall."

That was only the beginning of her astonishment over Ma Parker's baby daughter began. Debbie Jo Parker was six one to be exact, with a powerful muscular body that any movie star or body builder might envy. Her platinum blond hair was razor cut in an almost military style. She wore cut off shorts and a tank top that seemed two sizes too small, showcasing her large firm breasts as they pressed against the too thin material, making her nipples visible to Batgirl even without her spyglasses. Despite all of her training, Batgirl looked like a skinny school girl next to her.

Watching the professional, no nonsense manner in which she walked across the dirty stone floor, Batgirl quickly sized Debbie Jo up as the most dangerous of the three daughters. The black Uzi was slung over her shoulder, within easy reach.

"If you're through playing around, you might like to know that I checked the upper floors and the building's clear," she said as she neared the rest of the group.

"You worry too much, Debbie Jo," Betty said.

"One of us should," Debbie Jo replied. "The little asshole here had a transmitter in his hand when I caught him. He might've gotten off a signal before I smashed it."

"If he did, this place would've already been crawling with cops," was Betty Sue's retort. "Do you see any cops?"

The exchange just reinforced Batgirl's original assessment that next to Ma Parker, Debbie was the most dangerous of the foursome. The other two daughters were just muscle.

Batgirl still couldn't get over how physically different Debbie was from her sisters. Then she recalled an item from Ma Parker's file.

It had been one of the most sensational crimes of twenty-two years ago. Harold Swartzenberger, the rage of Hollywood action films had disappeared during a morning exercise run. For two weeks, the bulk of Gotham's Finest had searched the city inside and out without finding a clue as to the whereabouts of the former Mr. Universe. For all their efforts, all they had to go on was an expended tranquilizer dart at the scene. No ransom note, no demands, and no communications of any kind.

Then, following a lead turned up by then Lieutenant James Gordon, they had finally located Swartzenberger. The star had been found nude, tied to a bed in one of the seedier hotels outside the city limits.

The actor was somewhat reluctant to say what had happened during the twelve days since he'd vanished. Shirley May Parker, on the other hand, was more than willing to proclaim to the world how she'd sucked and fucked the former weight lifter all that time.

"Hell, sometimes we'd do it three or four times a day," she yelled out before they slammed the door of the paddy wagon on her.

Unwilling to risk the damage to his career once the Hollywood tabloids got hold of the story, Swartzenberger refused to press charges. Hopefully, most people would just assume it was all a publicity stunt and ignore Parker's story.

Unfortunately, those dozen days of passion had left Shirley May pregnant, giving credence to her story. Shirley got child support and Swartzenberger's career never reached its potential. In all that time, he had never seen his daughter.

"Hey Debbie, want a taste?" Mary Beth asked as she ran her finger along the length of Robin's cock, scooping up a remnant that Ma Parker had missed.

"I'll pass," was Debbie Jo's curt reply.

"Don't know what you're missing," Mary Beth said as she slipped her finger into her mouth and sucked it clean.

"I'll bet if it was the Bat-Bitch hanging there, dripping pussy juice you'd be quick to lap it up," Betty Jo snickered.

"Maybe...." Debbie purred with a smile, "but I can think of a lot better place to do it than a filthy dump like this."

The dual thought that such a phenomenal beauty as Debbie was not only into women but interested in Batgirl brought a warm rush radiating between her legs. The thought of a sexual encounter with the likes of Debbie Jo was almost enough to cause her to consider expanding her sexuality. Of course, that would be if she could separate that perfect body from the person it contained.

Dismissing all that from her mind, Batgirl again jumped to her feet. In a single fluid movement, she bounded over the railing and into the air. As she flew, her hand swung around and sent the half dozen glass capsules ahead of her.