A Dynamic Duo Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she freed herself, a still trembling Batgirl had made her way home and burned that particular costume in her fireplace. It was almost a month before she could bring herself to put on her spare and venture out once more into the night.

"Damn," was the only response Robin could think of.

Batgirl decided to change the subject. Reaching up to her utility belt on the couch, she removed the handcuffs she'd freed Robin from earlier from a rear compartment. Her father collected police paraphernalia, and these particular cuffs looked to be nearly eighty years old. Where Parker had gotten them was anyone's guess. She had saved them, thinking they might make a nice gift for his upcoming birthday. "Those cuffs gave me a lot of trouble," Robin said, taking her cue to change the subject. "I tried everything Batman taught me, but I couldn't get them loose. They're impossible to get out of."

"Click!"

Batgirl grinned as she held the opened cuff in her hand. It had taken her less than thirty seconds to open them.

"I don't believe it!" Robin said in a shocked tone. "How'd you do that?"

Batgirl smiled a little brighter; her little ruse had worked. Robin's mind was now totally on the old handcuffs.

"Don't feel bad," she offered in way of apology. "There's a trick to it, one that very few people know."

"What kind of trick?"

"Here, I'll show you," she continued as she again manipulated the old metal joints until they popped open. "See, it's not all that hard once you know how to do it."

Robin looked closely at the restraints as Batgirl went through it again, this time a little more slowly. As before, they opened easily.

"Can I borrow those?" Robin asked.

"I was planning to give them to my fa... to a friend of mine. He collects things like this. In fact, he was the one who showed me how to open old cuffs like that."

Batgirl wondered if Robin had ever been to Commissioner Gordon's house and seen the old collection in the study. Many nights when she was a child, her father had explained the pieces to her and how they worked.

"I'll give them back, I promise," Robin said. "I just want to use them to run a trap simulation when Batman gets back."

"A trap simulation?" Batgirl inquired.

"Whenever one of us runs into a difficult trap, we do a reenactment to see what weaknesses we overlooked and find ways to avoid it in the future."

"That's an interesting idea," Batgirl noted. "It makes a lot of sense. Tell me more about it."

"Well, if Batman were in town, we'd run it tonight while it was fresh in my mind. But as it is, I'll have to wait until Monday to do it.

"You couldn't do it without him?" she asked.

"Well, I'm not supposed to do it without a spotter. Kind of like working out with weights. You should always have someone there in case something goes wrong."

"Hmm," Batgirl mused, "would I do as a spotter?"

"I don't see why not," Robin replied. "After all, you certainly did better in the original than I did. But why would you want to go to all that trouble?"

"Well, first of all, I think it's kind of an interesting idea. Secondly, having originally planned a pretty late evening, I didn't get up today until the near side of noon. So, it's either this, going out again on patrol, or seeing what's on cable."

"Ok, if you really want to," Robin relented.

"Then it's settled." Batgirl smiled as she rose and took the paper plates they'd been eating off of and tossed them into the trash. "How do we go about this?" "Well, normally, if it were possible, we'd go back to the original site," Robin explained as he dumped his own trash.

"The only problem there is that it's still a crime scene and we might run into some of Gotham's Finest, or worse the Press," Batgirl added.

"Exactly," Robin agreed. "The second option would be to recreate it in the Batcave."

"Then I guess the Batcave it is," concluded Batgirl.

Silence filled the air for a few seconds until Robin said in an almost shock-filled voice, "Take you to the Batcave?"

The tremor in his voice was, Batgirl thought, like that of a maiden who'd just been asked to surrender her virginity to a stranger.

"Why, is that a problem?" she asked.

"No, I guess not," he replied somewhat sheepishly. "Although I'd have to ask you to put on a blindfold while we drove there. It's one of the rules."

"Well, I guess I'm not driving then," Batgirl quipped. "No problem, I'm not afraid of the dark."

"They should be done with the Batmobile by now; we can swing by the Police garage and pick it up," said the Teen Wonder, a little more relaxed than before.

"Good, let's clean up the rest of this and be on our way then," Batgirl replied.

-=-=-=-

Propelled by the awesome power of the Batmobile, they soon left the city behind. Speeding down dark country roads, Robin found himself stealing looks at his companion every chance he could. At one point, they'd stopped at a railroad crossing just outside of the city and Robin lost himself staring at her.

The blindfold hid her eyes, but Robin studied every exposed feature. The curve of her face, the soft pinkness of her lips, the blush of her cheeks. Dropping his gaze downward, he examined the outline of her pert breasts in great detail. Both Selina Kyle and Jessica Taylor had more impressive busts, but neither had occupied his thought as much as hers the last few years. Almost from the day Batgirl had appeared on the scene, the masked adventurer had been a near-constant masturbation fantasy.

His cock became so hard that it almost hurt; even so, he couldn't tear himself away from her. Only an hour before, he had shared his most intimate secrets with her, things he'd never told anyone, not even Batman. Was it his imagination or had she really been turned on by what he'd told her? He couldn't be sure.

"Is something wrong?" Batgirl asked as, even though blindfolded, she automatically turned to face the Teen Wonder. "We've been standing still a long time."

"No, no problem at all," came the reply as he quickly shifted the car into gear.

The sound of airbrakes and a sudden deceleration told Batgirl they'd arrived. She could feel the car turning on what she guessed was some sort of turntable. Then the sound of the driver's side door opening and padded footsteps rounding the automobile and finally, the sound of her own door opening.

"You can take the blindfold off now," Robin said as he opened her door.

Batgirl blinked a few times after she removed the blinder. The chamber was dimly lit, so it only took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust. Curious, she turned a full three hundred and sixty degrees to take it all in.

A feeling of disappointment filled Batgirl as she looked around. The chamber was about the size of a small auditorium, with a row of storage lockers against the wall. To the left she could see an auto maintenance area. Not exactly what she expected.

"Let me get the lights," Robin said, a broad grin filling his face.

As Robin threw a large wall mounted switch, a loud clang filled the air. Unseen banks of high-powered lights exploded to life, banishing the encroaching shadows.

"Omigod!" Batgirl gasped as the dark shadow she thought a wall vanished in the light.

The room she was in was only an antechamber. Beyond it was a vastness she couldn't have imagined. The ceiling was almost beyond view, hidden in the few shadows still remaining. From where she stood, Batgirl looked at what she could only describe as the set of some futuristic science fiction film. The cave housed a complete laboratory, including sections for chemical, forensic and electrical analysis. Nearby, a sophisticated array of computers filled an entire room, tied into large fifty-inch screens. Opposite them stood a vast communications bank, monitoring the networks and a multitude of radio frequencies. In the distance, Batgirl could also see a trophy room, a fully equipped gym, and living quarters.

"Unbelievable," Batgirl said.

"Well, we call it home," Robin replied as he walked into the inner cave.

Robin quickly moved to the communications bank and pressed down on a small intercom. Batgirl watched as a small red light came on in response to his action.

"I'm down in the cave," he simply said. "Batgirl is with me."

"Understood, sir," a crisp English voice replied.

"Let me guess, that was the butler," Batgirl joked.

A look of concern flashed across Robin's face for a moment. She had meant it as a joke, but had hit too close to home.

"Before we get started, I need to check a few things first," Robin said, turning her attention away from the voice she just heard.

While she waited, Batgirl watched the six-row bank of television monitors. They were keyed into the four major networks, CNN, Gotham One and a local station. On Gotham One, the city's all-news station, Batgirl recognized the backdrop of the Gotham Civic Center. Curious, she turned up the volume to hear what Carol Wilson, the station's society reporter, was saying.

".... the beautiful people have turned out in force for the Mayor's benefit tonight," Wilson was saying, "in fact, I think I see one of Gotham's best coming up right now."

The camera zoomed over Carol Wilson's shoulder and focused on the couple headed for a waiting limousine. Batgirl's eyes opened wide as she recognized the handsome well-dressed gentleman. Her eyes then tightened in anger when she saw the woman on his arm.

"Councilman Kendall, how nice to see you again," Carol began.

Whatever inane comments the high-priced clothes horse made after that were lost as Batgirl concentrated on the big breasted blonde to Ed's left.

'Wait a second, I know her,' she thought.

It had been a few years since she'd seen the woman on the screen, but it was undoubtedly Elizabeth David, who had been a year behind Barbara at Gotham State. She hadn't had those massive breasts that she was so prominently displaying back then; they had come after graduation, but she had other skills that drew a lot of male attention. The most well known of which had earned her the sobriquet, "Blow Job Betty."

"......and that's why it's important for all of us to lend the Mayor our support for projects like this," Ed said as he answered a question. "Now if you'll excuse me, we have a late dinner reservation at the Carlton Arms."

"And a special dessert," Betty giggled like a little girl.

"Carlton Arms!" Batgirl said in anger. "He's taking that bimbo to the Carlton!"

A rage flushed through her body at the thought of Blow Job Betty sharing the bed reserved for Ed and her. How could that bastard do something like that to her?

"Is something wrong?" Robin asked as he reentered the room.

He scanned the overhead monitors, half expecting to see some disaster in the making. Instead he saw only some guy in a tux hanging with his arm wrapped around one knockout babe.

"No, no problem," Batgirl said, "I just made a mistake about something, that's all."

Shrugging his shoulders, Robin led his female counterpart into one of the adjacent smaller caverns. Equipped as a combat training center, it was relatively easy to set up the trap scenario. As they secured a wooden crossbeam in place and attached the old handcuffs to it, Robin couldn't help but notice that Batgirl seemed much more distant than when they'd first arrived in the Batcave.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"What?" she replied, quickly shaking off her melancholy mood. "I'm fine, really. I guess some of the seafood didn't agree with me, that's all."

"You know, we can forget this if you don't feel all right," said the Teen Wonder. "It's really not all that important."

"Don't be silly," Batgirl laughed, "I'm ready to go. Now climb up there and remember what I showed you."

After a few seconds' hesitation, Robin lifted his arms high over his head and allowed Batgirl to secure the restraints around his wrists. He pulled on them a few times to test their strength, then nodded that he was ready. Before he had started, Robin had secured a gag around his mouth for the sake of realism. It was, of course, a lot cleaner than the original.

Batgirl shifted a few paces to the left and slowly turned the crank that raised the crossbeam. After a few turns, Robin was just about the same height as in the warehouse.

"Okay, the clock starts now," Batgirl called out as she watched the giant sweep hand of the wall clock pass twelve.

Robin went to work instantly, a look of determination and confidence on his face. Agile fingers played with the tumblers of the old bonds, duplicating the sequence he had been shown earlier. He tried it once, then twice, but still the bonds failed to spring open.

His look of confidence changed to one of confusion as a third attempt failed to free him. Silently, he turned his head in Batgirl's direction in search of an explanation.

"Oh, did I forget to mention that you can change the tumbler sequence on those old cuffs?" Batgirl replied to his silent question. "After all, what you really want to learn is how to figure out the sequence, not just mimic what someone else showed you."

In frustration, Robin tried a variation of the sequence, then pulled fruitlessly at the metal circles around his wrists. He was angry at his own overconfidence.

"I can let you down if you want," Batgirl said.

Robin shook his head no. One way or the other, he would get out of this on his own.

As the minutes ticked by, Batgirl had a chance to really study her younger compatriot. Strange how she never really noticed before what a fine-tuned body he had. Muscular, yet lean, the sort of body a champion swimmer or an acrobat might have. In fact, based on some of the maneuvers she'd seen him execute over the last few years, Batgirl wouldn't be surprised if Robin had some sort of acrobatic background.

Following the lines of his body, she watched as every muscle seemed to tense as he continued to try and get free. Powerful legs stretched downward, trying to give himself just a little more leeway.

It was then that Batgirl noticed that every muscle had indeed come into play. Pressed tight against the confines of his green shorts, his cock had risen to a full hardness. Spurred to life by his exertions, his member was no less impressive than when she'd seen it only a few hours before.

The memory of his young manhood, erect and exposed, brought a now familiar tingle within her. She knew that when she got home, there weren't going to be enough batteries in Gotham to fulfill her needs. Especially since, in recalling the earlier events, she now recognized the emotion that had filled her as she watched Ma Parker swallow Robin's prize. It hadn't been anger, or even disgust -- it had been envy!

Glancing at the clock on the wall to check Robin's time, Batgirl noted that it was a quarter to midnight. The late supper at the Carlton would just be drawing to a close about now and Ed and Liz would soon be on their way up to their room. No, not their room, her room -- and her bed!

Jerking her head away from the clock and back to Robin, her eyes opened in disbelief. The Teen Wonder was still hanging from the beam, but his familiar red and green costume was gone. Instead he was naked, his maleness fully erect and beckoning to her.

Batgirl blinked a few times, then looked again. Robin was again fully costumed, as she realized it had just been her imagination. Still, she wasn't really sure if it was relief that she felt, or disappointment. It was all so confusing as her hormones overtook her judgment.

Later on, Batgirl would be unable to recall what actually was going through her mind when she took that first step forward. Like a sleepwalker, she moved seemingly without conscious thought. Robin was too preoccupied with his predicament to notice -- that is, until he felt the waistband of his shorts being pulled away, and then the soft embrace of Batgirl's gloved hand around his cock.

Robin's eyes opened in mute astonishment as he looked down and saw the Darknight Damsel cup his balls and give them a playful squeeze. Then she ran her long fingers up and down the length of his stiff cock, causing it to grow even harder. Even if he hadn't been gagged, no words would've issued from his lips as he was in a state of near-shock. His first thought was that he had to be imagining it, that this really couldn't be happening.

That idea faded as fast as it formed as Batgirl suddenly dropped down to her knees and tongued the tip of his cock. Then she ran her tongue down the length of his shaft, swirling it around his balls. Up one side and down the other, following the trace she had left with her fingers a few moments before. Reaching the base, the dark garbed woman sucked on his balls, taking first one then the other into her mouth. Then she let them both slide free as she moved back up his now wet shaft.

Then, in a fluid motion, Batgirl engulfed the length of his cock, sliding it deep into her throat. She let it slide out slowly, then swallowed it again. A fire filled her as all her pent-up desires centered on the taste, the touch, and the scent of the young man before her.

No way he was imagining this, thought the Teen Wonder, as every touch of the redhead's tongue sent delightful sensations across his helpless body. He could feel the rising eruption building in his balls, knowing that it was going to be impossible for him to hold out for long. Part of him wanted to delay the inevitable, to make it last as long as possible. Another part screamed to unleash all the power of his young manhood in one explosive salvo.

Truth be told, Batgirl wasn't as good a cocksucker as Ma Parker had been, or even as good as Selina or Jessica. But for all of either woman's skill, neither had been an object of desire as the woman now fellating was.

Watching his cock slide in and out in those final moments before he lost control, Robin could see a look of total rapture fill Batgirl's face. A look reflected on his own.

As soon as she felt the signs of Robin's climax, Batgirl deep throated his cock and swallowed the eruption from it as fast as it came. She'd almost forgotten how much she loved the taste of a man in her mouth, and this time it had a special flavor. In a strange sort of way, it was almost incestuous.

She held the softening cock in her mouth for a few long moments, savoring the tangy taste. Then as the sudden sexual fever faded, she led it slip from her mouth as the realization of what she'd done hit her.

'Omigod!' she thought as she stepped back and rose to her feet. 'Oh God, what have I done?' she repeated to herself in a silent horror.

"Robin, I don't know ... what I can say?" she stammered. "I don't know how I can explain..."

The look in Robin's eyes caused her to pause. She had expected to see anger, hostility, a sense of outrage. Instead she saw a deep longing, a desire, and a hunger that needed to be filled.

"You don't want me to stop ... do you?" she asked in a soft voice.

Carefully, she undid the cloth gag from around his mouth. She let it fall to the floor as she repeated the question.

"No," was Robin's quiet single word reply.

A smile filled her face as she stepped even closer and kissed him. As their lips met, she could feel a passion that was reflected in her own soul. Her eager tongue pressed against his as they took turns sliding into each other's mouth. A second kiss followed, then a third and fourth. Batgirl reached up and with one hand, freed his hands from his bindings. Once freed, they closed around the woman before him, pulling her as close as he could.

"Why don't we get you a little more comfortable?" Batgirl whispered in his ear.

A soft snap filled the air as Robin's bright yellow cape dropped from his shoulders. Then, one by one, Batgirl undid the laces that held his red tunic together, until that too joined the cape on the padded floor. Removing the green singlet he wore underneath, Batgirl exposed a strong, lightly haired chest. Gloved hands stroked well developed muscles, taking a moment to tweak the small nipples in the center.