A Dynamic Duo Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward, she reached out her tongue and caressed his nipples. It didn't take long for them to become erect. Kissing each one, she alternately drew each inside her mouth, sucking on it gently. Some men, she knew, freaked if a woman played with their nipples, associating any enjoyment of such with latent homosexuality. Thankfully, Robin was obviously not one of them.

Soon enough, Robin was wearing only the black mask on his face and nothing else. After sharing a final kiss, Batgirl stepped back from his embrace and reached for the clasp of her own cape.

"Mind if I get comfortable too?" she grinned.

First went her dark cape which, with an exaggerated flourish, she tossed atop Robin's own. Next came her boots and gloves, followed by her utility belt. Finally, with slow, deliberate movements, she unzipped the back of her body suit. Carefully, she peeled it off her body, aware of Robin's eyes following her every move. Finally, she stood there in only her bra, panties and cowl.

Lifting her sports bra up and over her head, Batgirl wished for a second she had worn the lace green one she'd left back on her bed, but then reflected that it would've never held together during the earlier fight. As it too joined the growing pile of colorful clothing, she rubbed her now unconfined breasts a few times, restoring her circulation. The simple matching panties followed quickly, but then she paused, a look of hesitation on her face.

As far as her actions so far had surprised, and delighted, the Teen Wonder, they didn't have half the effect on him as what she next did. Reaching up to the hidden snaps that held her cowl in place, Batgirl undid them one by one.

"This is my decision, one that you don't have to reciprocate," she said, her eyes fixed on Robin's own. "I can't think of any other way to show how much I trust you."

Then, with a sudden, quick gesture, the cowl and long-haired red wig that defined her Batgirl identity dropped to the ground.

"Well....what do you think?" Barbara Gordon asked as she struck a pose. "I know I'm no Catwoman but......"

"No ..." Robin cut her off in mid-sentence, "You're much more beautiful."

"I bet you say that to all the naked crimefighters," Barbara laughed.

Now it was Robin's turn to decide and, without hesitation or further forethought, he reached up and pulled off his own mask. The look of recognition on Barbara's face was instantaneous.

"Dick Grayson?" Barbara said, her surprise genuine.

She'd been introduced to Grayson at a number of charity functions, causing her to ask, how could she not have recognized him before? It wasn't like he wore a cowl and wig like she did, that she would have understood, but all he had was that domino mask. It was like someone putting on a pair of glasses and all your friends suddenly thinking you were someone else.

Then it hit her. Every time she'd been introduced to Dick, he'd been with his guardian, Bruce Wayne. When you had such an impressive hunk as the billionaire chairman of Wayne Enterprises in front of you, it was hard to notice the kid standing off to his side.

'Omigod,' a mental voice screamed in Barbara's mind as a curtain rose and the obvious suddenly became clear. 'Wayne is the Batman!'

Bruce Wayne was the Batman. It seemed so unbelievable. Who would ever have thought that a playboy like him could be the dreaded specter of the night? Then again, who would ever have thought of Barbara Gordon as Batgirl, if you stopped to think about it.

She flashed back to the night she'd become Batgirl. To that silly smile Wayne had flashed at her when she'd told him her name was Batgirl. Suddenly his secret joke made sense.

"Something funny?" a confused Dick asked.

"Sorry," a beaming Barbara said, a wide smile on her face. "I just got the punch line to an old joke. I'll explain it to you later."

Barbara stepped forward and reached for Dick's hand. They stood silent for a few moments, just staring into each other's eyes.

"With all the caverns you have down here, is there one that has a bed?" Barbara finally asked.

Of course, there was. In fact, it was a complete recreation of the master bedroom of Wayne Manor above, right down to the antique four poster bed. Barbara couldn't have cared if it was an army cot in a musty storeroom, as long as it had room for two.

-=-=-=-

Laying across the expensive satin sheets, the two adventurers slowly, gently, explored each other's bodies. Soft kisses, gentle strokes and quiet words stretched minutes into a half hour. Starting at her neck, Dick kissed his way down to Barbara's breasts, covering them with soft pecks before demonstrating the skill he had learned at the hands of his other lovers.

Barbara moaned softly as Dick played with her nipples with his hands and mouth. Artfully his tongue traced the outline of the small pink circles before pressing his face deep within the valley between. His tongue licked every inch of exposed flesh, planting kisses along the way. Barbara slid her hand under her left breast and lifted it, guiding the nipple into his mouth. Dick eagerly took the offering and delivered the same pleasure she'd given him before. He quickly shifted to her other breast, all the while continuing to stroke her body. His hand slid down to between her legs and gently caressed the soft red-haired mound.

Barbara leaned back on the bed and spread her legs, inviting Dick to further partake of her delights. Continuing his tongue and lips journey down across her body, he quickly reached the center of her sexuality. He planted a kiss to the left of her pearl, then the right, before spreading Barbara's moist lips with his fingers to expose the excited clit within.

A loud sigh escaped Barbara's lips as Dick made contact with her clitoris. Whatever his other shortcomings in the art of lovemaking might have been, it was quickly obvious that he was a first-class pussy licker. Spreading her legs as far as she could, she rolled her head back and closed her eyes, losing herself in the warm sensations radiating out from her core.

Barbara's sex grew wetter each passage of her younger lover's tongue. He slid a finger inside her, adding its motion to the rhythm he'd established. Faster and faster moved both appendages, saturating the surrounding red hair with a sticky nectar. And with each repetition, both the waves of delight and loud moans that accompanied them increased in intensity.

"Oh yes," Barbara yelled, "lick my pussy, you've gotten it so, so wet. I need to cum!"

It wasn't long before she got her wish as she felt her body tense up and eruptions of fire explode between her legs. Cascading waves of passion ripped through her quaking form as her eruption covered Dick's face. Ever since the night he had first sucked the Catwoman, Dick had loved the taste of a woman. He eagerly lapped up as much as he could.

The oscillating surf that gripped Barbara had barely crested before she shifted into an upright position and pulled Dick to her. She kissed him hard, tasting her own orgasm in his mouth. Again, and again she kissed him, alternating deep soul kisses with softer ones on his cheeks, the latter licking clean the moist residue that covered them.

"I want you inside me," she panted between kisses. "I want your cock in my pussy!" she said in a much louder voice, making it a demand, not a request.

Pushing him down on the bed, Barbara spun around and mounted him. Her back to his face, he was able to reach up and take hold of her breasts. With a firm grip on each soft mound, Dick played with her nipples as she began to ride his ever hard cock up and down.

"Oh yes.... yes!!" Barbara panted as she felt Dick fill her again and again. It felt so good and had been so very long since it had felt good.

Pinned down by her weight and the force with which she slammed her pussy down around his cock, there wasn't much Dick could do but lay back and enjoy the ride. Not that he was complaining, of course. It seemed to be a familiar pattern by now; in the end, he always seemed to become a mere extension of his cock. It was the position which both Selina and Jessica had used, since they always needed to have the dominant role. Just once he'd like to have it be different.

As if she could read his mind, Barbara had the same exact thought. Part of her mind flashed back to the conversation they'd had earlier. It only took a second to make a decision.

Pulling herself off him, she turned around and leaned forward along the length of the long bed. Spreading out her arms and legs she lifted her crotch up into the air and invited Dick to enter her on his own.

The nineteen-year-old didn't waste a second. He rose to his knees and took a firm hold on the front of her legs. With all the force he could muster, he pushed himself inside of her. Again and again, he felt his balls slam against her body as he pushed harder and harder.

"Deeper ... deeper! Omigod ... yes!" Barbara yelled yet again.

Beads of sweat ran down both their bodies as they began to rut like wild animals. Long gone were the two cool, logical crimefighters they had been, left behind in the pile of costumes in the outer room. As she felt each new thrust of Dick's cock, Barbara pressed her body back toward him, welcoming his eager penetration as they approached a state neither had ever imagined.

Breaths came in labored short gasps and Barbara felt her vision blur as what had to be the most intense orgasm of her life set every nerve in her body afire. Bright lights flashed before her eyes as she soared above that plateau she had only dreamed about -- a feeling of euphoria that wouldn't soon fade.

Collapsing on her stomach across the bed, Barbara felt Dick lay down alongside her, as exhausted as she was. Sometime during her brief journey into bliss, Dick had caught up and enjoyed his own orgasm, one just as intense as hers. Neither had the strength to do more than interlock their fingers, holding the other tightly as they both drifted off into the sleep of the contented.

-=-=-=-

The morning dawn brought not only a new day but a new Dynamic Duo -- the team of Batgirl and Robin.

END