All Comments on 'A Fairy Affair at a Faire'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 3 years ago

For a story teller who didn't think he had a story to tell, this tell of a story was well worth the telling.

Alessandra is a most enticing faery. I think I'll go down to the woods tonight...

ErinaceousErinaceousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent, Loqui! A fun story with poetry, mystery, fantasy, laughs and sex; plus folklore I'd never heard before. 5 stars.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, here from the Geek Pride challenge. This was a great story. I guessed much of what would happen in general but the ending was a very pleasant surprise. Great job and thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Worth 5 stars just for this: "'Tis-but-our-curse- to-play-these-parts, because-we-majored- in-liberal-arts!"

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 3 years ago

A wonderful flight of fancy, incredibly sexy and tightly written. Bonus points for your banshee. Hot effing damn. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had a great time reading this story. Suspension of disbelief was never so easy.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments. They sustain me the way terror and passion sustain the good folk.

* EB, It me took a while to find a thread to connect all the weird ideas I had, but I got there eventually. Let me know if you find a fairy ring.

* Erinaceous, Glad you enjoyed it. The folklore research for this one was a lot of fun.

* SouthernCrossfire, I'm glad I managed at least one surprise.

* Anonymous, the last Renn Fest I went to, I saw three shows that made digs at liberal arts majors. I HAD to get that into the story somehow, and I was actually hung up on the joke for a long time. I'm glad it paid off enough for someone to mention it.

* BJ, I knew you'd like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ten out of Five. Great tale. Loved it ,

JavaheadJavaheadalmost 3 years ago

Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Willing suspension of belief was never easier. Fun, sexy, and open ended enough for additional stories without demanding them.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm flattered, Javahead! Thanks so much for saying so!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Good story, well told. Found it a little difficult to get into but once passed that it seemed to flow,

End was a bit of a surprise but added to the whole story.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment, Ravey, and thanks for sticking with it. The fairy tale tone early on was kind of a weird experiment I was playing with. It's nice to hear I was able to pull off a surprise at the end. I hope I laid enough groundwork earlier in the story and the ending didn't come out of nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story seemed a bit slow at first, as others have commented. When it picked up, I was captivated by it. Very well written, very intriguing. The ending came abruptly and seemed somewhat rushed. Seems like there would’ve been quite a bit to handle when it comes to the emotions of friends when your friend suddenly turns up after seven years missing. Even if she was just “staying with her father.” But again, over all loved the story gave 4 stars.

76fellow4876fellow48over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. We all are in several different worlds. Some are able to spin tales of those other worlds so that the rest of us can 'remember' our own treks. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best I've read in a long time. Love the mix of mythology and reality, and a perfect ending.

I really hope you write more in this genre.

Strand

Nicole2023Nicole20233 months ago

I need the story of Leslie & Quinn and the baby. I enjoyed this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...