A Fairy Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she opened her eyes, the man was grinning down at her. She grinned back. Languidly sliding his cum all over.

Standing raggedly, she tossed herself across the chasm between the coffee table and his lap. Scrabbling up to his cock, and wrapping her limbs around it. It was still pretty stiff. It was pleasant, smooth, and hot to the touch.

Daniel himself was too hazy to be overly surprised. "Are we touching now?"

"I don't know," she said, burying her face against his shaft, sliding her hands around the rim of his cockhead. "I got the urge to. Is it okay? It's such a heady smell."

"Mm," he went.

She felt the vibrations of his voice through his cock, battering at the pleasure-ready nerves in her body, making her feel good. "Mmmm," she went. "Do that more."

"Do what?"

"Anything. Say anything."

Daniel had never enjoyed a sensation quite like it. The fairy around his dick. She was all wet with his cum, and sticking to him. Rubbing herself against him in minuscule motions that felt peculiar and incredibly arousing. "I would suggest a bath, but I don't want to move you. Kyla."

"Don't move me," she said.

"I think I'm not. Gonna. I mean. I think I'm going to stay hard if you. Keep doing that."

She lifted her head, a devilish grin on her face. "Think I could make you come? Just me? Dancing with this... handsome gentleman?" She knocked her forehead against the head of his penis, twice. It flared, and she squeezed on as he involuntarily flexed his whole lower body.

"Do you want to try?" he asked softly.

"Mm." Her fairy wings gave an excited flutter. "And you'll pay me double!"

He laughed. "Fucking--!"

She rolled her body along his shaft, she rubbed her crotch against the base, she snaked her arms up and down it once. Her laughter tinkled happily. "Well. I suppose... since it's a new service. How about a free trial?"

12