The Last One Left Pt. 01

Story Info
The Kid believes he's the last person on Earth. He's wrong.
8.1k words
4.68
5.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone. This is my first time sharing, my stuff. I hope this is going to turn out to be a long running series so let me know what you think of the first chapter. It might start off a little slow but I promise it won't leave you hanging.

-

The Last One Left

Part 1: A Surprise Visit

-

Amanda could wait, it was Delta's turn first.

He watched the curve of Delta's spine as she bounced against him. That rich wet velvet feeling along the length of his cock. She was bent over with her hands pressed against the window.

Amanda was by his side, kissing his neck and whispering in his ear.

He pulled Amanda close, gripping her ass with his hand, feeling how wet she was with the tips of his fingers. She gasped.

She ran her nails down Delta's spine and Delta moaned in ecstasy.

When he first saw them appear over the horizon, he'd been scared. He still was, a little, but for now he could give them what they wanted, and they were both under his control.

They had appeared that morning. A twin pair of headlights in a world that had lost its power grid years ago.

It was a dead world, and for a long time The Kid thought he was the last one living in it.

He picked his way through the empty city, at first terrified by the lack of life. He got used to it quickly though, and soon that fear was replaced by a dull boredom.

There was no horror to behold. No corpses. No signs of war or social collapse. He simply awoke one day and they were all gone. Everyone. Like they all got up and left, along with his memory.

He didn't even know his name. He managed to see his reflection in a shop window and judged he was in his mid twenties.

The city was alien to him and he recognised none of the buildings. It was nameless as the rest of the world.

There was plenty to eat and drink.

Food still lined the store shelves and there were stocked vending machines on every corner. Once he figured out how to pry them open they became chests filled with bottles of water and cans of any flavor soda he could choose.

Still, there was no power. He visited a movie theater to see if he could get the projector working, but of course he couldn't.

The dark room had creeped him out. The chairs seemed wrong without people to sit in them, and the huge white square, a dull gray in the darkness, felt like it gave off its own sad, lonely aura.

With no power to the city he settled on the library but the books could only entertain him for a time. Eventually the words started to shift and blur beneath the weight of his own wandering mind. He needed people.

He put the book he was reading down, some nonsense by a guy named Delaney, and tossed it to one side. He decided that the stories meant nothing without someone to share them with.

About an hour after he came to this realization, while he was sitting atop the roof of an apartment block, cooking his breakfast over a small gas stove, he heard the twin motorcycle engines. It was as if he had summoned them out of his desire for company.

He chose that apartment to camp on top of for its view. From there, with the city behind you, you could see the vast stretch of highway that led to... somewhere else. He didn't know. Maybe another empty city.

Two people were speeding toward the city along that highway, each atop their own motorcycle riding side by side. He heard the hum of both engines and as they grew louder it made him shiver.

He considered the idea that he was just seeing things, that the loneliness had gotten to him and sent him visions of what he had wanted to see, but eventually the riders got close enough that there could be no doubt. They were real. He could practically feel the thrumming of the engines as they beat against the air.

He didn't know who could still be alive in this world, but there were only two of them and he fought against his fear. They could be murderers for all he knew, but his need to be seen, to be recognised, to communicate, prevailed over his fear and soon he was rooting through his backpack to find his flashlight.

Loneliness was like a thirst, he had learned, it can cut through your rational mind and drive your thoughts. It can compel you. It can make you act without thinking.

He stretched over the balustrade and shone the flashlight down over the edge of the roof. It was light out but not so bright that they wouldn't see it. Almost immediately, the two motorcycles stopped. From so high up all he saw were only two black ants. It wasn't until he got down to ground level that he saw that they were both women.

They weren't friendly, especially not at first. That was fine, he didn't need them to be. He knew it was an act. They were scared and so was he. Except he also knew that their fear made them unpredictable, and when you spend time with people putting on an act it puts you on edge too. It made for a twitchy kind of tension between him and the two girls. A tension he could have done without because Delta and Amanda carried their own weapons and he didn't.

He saw the handles of their knives poking out of what looked like military style holsters they both wore on each of their right hips.

"Who are you?" The blond one asked.

"I don't know," He said. "I forgot my name."

They didn't seem surprised at that.

"What are you doing here?" The taller blond one was asking the questions. He pulled his eyes away from her knife.

"I just woke up here. I don't know what happened to everyone." He looked between the two of them. "Do you?"

They looked at eachother.

"That's a load of shit." The shorter brunette one said. "How do we know you're not lying to us?"

"I'm not." He said.

"Prove it." She wore a tight black top that exposed her midriff. He found his eyes kept pulling back to it. He liked the way it looked.

"How?" He said. "Look, believe me or don't. What's the harm in telling me what happened? It's not like it's going to change anything."

"We don't know either" The blond one said in a flat tone.

"Now that's a load of shit. Come on, just tell me. What happened here? Why would I even ask if I was lying to you?"

The blond one folded her arms. The short one pulled her arms behind her back, stretching the muscles after what must have been a long day riding. She was trying to look casual, but she didn't take her wary eyes off of The Kid once. Neither of them said anything.

"Fine." He said finally. "What are your names? Can you at least tell me that?"

"I'm Delta." The short one said.

"And I'm Amanda." She said after she shot Delta an irritated glance. The Kid guessed she hadn't wanted her to tell him their names. Delta didn't seem to notice, she was too busy looking at him.

He decided their names fit, somehow. Amanda was slim beneath her red leather jumpsuit. She wore her long blond hair with a fringe. Delta's head only came up to his chest, but she had larger tits squeezed into her black tank top and a cut off pair of denim shorts that showed off thick freckled thighs. The cut of the top was low, and even in the hazy morning light he could see freckles on her chest.

"You guys want something to eat?"

Delta shook her head, making her messy brown hair bob back and forth.

"No thanks." Amanda said.

"Are you two always this rude?"

They didn't like that. Amanda scoffed and turned back to her motorcycle. Delta gasped, making sure to exaggerate it. Then she scowled. She cocked her hip and stuck her hand out in a middle finger so suddenly that it took him aback.

"Get bent, loser." She stormed back to her bike and, like Amanda was doing, pretended to mess with the packs they had strapped to the back of each.

"Whatever." He said. "I'm making dinner on the roof of this building right here if you change your mind."

He turned to walk away but he managed to catch a glimpse of Amanda looking up at the building as he said it. Her eyes caught his and she stared daggers at him before looking away and waving at him dismissively.

"Have fun. Goodbye."

Weird. He thought to himself. They were probably just nervous. It might have been a while since they had seen anyone.

He was confident that he'd see them again but when they didn't show for half an hour he found he couldn't stop thinking about them.

Amanda was good looking, but Delta had really done it for him. He kept thinking about that cute little pout she made when she gave him the finger, and the way her tits had bounced beneath her tank top when had called her rude. He kept looking over the edge of the roof to see if the motorcycles were still there. They were. He decided he would bring down some food in another ten minutes. Then he told himself not to. He didn't need to grovel for them. They could come up and see him or they could go somewhere else, and that, as far as he cared, was that.

Then it started raining.

He had to turn off his gas stove and bring it, along with the rest of his things, inside. He stood in the entranceway to the roof looking down the stairwell, his arm still stretched out to hold the door open.

Outside the rain beat down in sheets.

He ran back across the roof for just one more look over the edge. The motorcycles were gone.

"Damn." He said aloud.

He plodded back, not rushing to get out of the rain. His mind raced with visions of Delta's breasts, bouncing the way they did, with that cute little nebula of freckles that stretched across her collarbones. Then he saw Amanda's red jumpsuit. In his mind's eye, the zip that ran down the middle was lowering without anyone pulling it. The red leather was spreading open in a curving V. She had a milky white chest, and pale slender shoulders. The zip kept going and the leather opened wider and wider.

He grabbed the handle of the door and swung it open. His cock was getting hard now. The thought that he was going to have to rub one out by himself made him feel a little angry. He could at least have a shower while he did it.

Great job. He thought to himself. The only two chicks around for miles and you blew it with both of them.

He made his way down to the basement to turn on the generator and the building's hot water pump. It had taken a day and a half to get it all working.

He found the generator in a massive hardware store with its own parking lot at the edge of town. It had been pretty much working right away but it had taken some time to get it hooked up to the water heater and then to get the water heater itself working.

Now all he had to do was switch it on and let it do its thing and he could take a hot shower whenever he wanted.

The board of switches flickered to life when the generator started and after he flicked the switches that sent the hot water to the top floor, the copper pipes began to hum with their own inner workings.

He had set his belongings up in the high rise apartment on the top floor because... well, why the hell not? Once he had found the master key in the back office of the reception, he had had his pick of the lot. Most of the apartments were small and cluttered. The larger ones were segmented into tight rooms.

The apartment on the top floor was the best. Its main room was bigger than most of the other apartments in the building. There was a bedroom as well with its own double bed, which as far as he could tell, none of the other rooms had.

He climbed up the basement stairs into the main foyer.

He had looked up when he reached the top and had been shocked by someone standing right there in front of him,

"Hey!" He blurted out, but it was only Delta. "Oh God. You scared me."

Delta was standing in front of the entranceway. Amanda stepped in behind her and shut the double doors. They were both soaking wet from the rain and puddles of water were growing on the floor where they stood. Amanda was wringing her hair out but her jumpsuit was mostly fine. Delta's was worse off. Her wet top was clinging to her body and she must have been cold, because he could see her nipples poking through. Her freckled chest glistened as if she'd been sweating. Amanda pulled the zip on her jumpsuit down, only a couple of inches and not enough to show anything, but the sound of it stirred The Kid a little.

"We had to put our bikes under cover and we came in here to get out of the rain." Amanda said. "What were you doing down there?"

"I was about to have a shower. I needed to come down here to turn the heater on."

"You have a shower?" Delta asked as her eyes grew wide. Her voice was suddenly sweet, not cold and mean like it had been before. The Kid thought it was cute.

"Yeah. I'm staying on the top floor."

Amanda stepped forward. The Kid saw for the first time that she was wearing motorcycle boots that rode up and hugged her calves. They were the same colour as her red jumpsuit. They looked good.

"Let us shower." She said, "We've been riding for days."

"Oh so now you want my hospitality? I'll let you use the shower... after me."

He fought the image in his mind of Amanda slipping out of that jumpsuit to step into a steamy burst of hot water. He wasn't about to turn the girls away now, but he also wasn't going to let them boss him around like that.

"Oh you want to play kiddie games? We can just use one of the showers in the other rooms." Amanda said.

"Sorry, they're locked. Most of them anyway." The Kid folded his arms and smiled. "Besides, you'll need to figure out how to get the water heater to run to those other rooms first. Good luck doing that without my help."

"Oh please." Delta said. "I bet he's lying."

He was. The switches were all clearly labeled. A child could have figured out how to send hot water to any room they wanted.

He'd lied about the doors too. He hadn't locked most of them after his little tour of the building.

He lied because he wanted these girls up in the top floor apartment with him.

So he just stood there. He looked into Delta's eyes, silently daring her to call his bluff. She stepped forward, emerging from the shadow of the entrance's awning. In better light he saw the black top was made of thin cotton and the rain had made it partially see through. He willed himself to keep his eyes on hers. He couldn't let them drift now. He didn't know why, exactly, but he knew that he couldn't show any weakness in front of these girls.

Delta and The Kid remained locked in a staring contest and he wasn't about to let the pouty little bitch win.

She scowled.

He glared back.

Then, suddenly, Amanda was beside her and she was scowling at him too. Challenging him. He remained defiant.

He stared back at her with a 'what, you think you scare me?' look.

"We'll use the shower in your room then."

"No 'please'?" He smirked, but Amanda's hard brown eyes suddenly softened.

Her lips parted and behind them he caught a glimpse of her tongue.

"Please?" She said, earnestly, almost begging.

It took The Kid aback.

"O-ok." He couldn't conceal a tremble in his voice.

Amanda threw her head back and laughed with delight. Practically cackling.

"Look at him. Too easy."

The Kid felt his face darken. He tried to think of a comeback but Delta was suddenly rushing past him.

"Hey...Wait!"

"We're going in first!"

Before he knew it Amanda was running past him too. They both covered the distance of the foyer in a couple of seconds. The Kid felt an urge to run after him but he felt heavy down below. His cock was stiff and it made chasing after them awkward. That little begging please Amanda gave him, and the glisten on Delta's tits bound up in that tiny tank top. It had got to him.

"Goddamn it."

Delta was in the lead when they got to the stairwell. As she bounded up them she slipped her tank top up and spun it around over her head, whooping with joy.

"Shower! It's been so long!"

The Kid caught a glimpse of the side of her tit as she ran up the stairs and disappeared around to the next flight.

"Stop! Wait."

Amanda looked back at The Kid, struggling to conceal his erection as he ran up the steps. She cackled again from the top of the first flight.

"Come on, loverboy." She said before she turned and vanished around the same corner that Delta had.

"Fuck you." The Kid muttered under his breath. He thought about how much she'd be laughing if he could get a hold of her right there on that stairwell and...

No. Don't think about that now. The last thing you need is more of a hard-on.

The building was not tall, maybe twelve stories, but he was out of breath by the time he was about two thirds of the way up. The girls must have been tired too, because he could hear heavy breathing as it echoed down the stairwell. Delta's panting was louder (he knew it was hers because her breathing was more dainty, feminine) while Amanda must have gained some distance on her because their breathing was coming from more or less the same spot.

The sound brought an image to his mind's eye that he couldn't shake away. It was the sound of them breathing so heavily, together like that.

He pictured them both together. Delta on her back, topless with her jean shorts bunched up and hanging off of one ankle. She was grinding her pussy against Amanda who had pulled her jumpsuit open to the belly button. Her leather-clad crotch rubbed against Delta's wet naked one as her perky tits bounced beneath long locks of platinum blond hair. Delta panting as her back arched against the hard steps beneath her. Her head was bent back and little moans were escaping her open mouth between the breathing. Amanda was sighing over and over again as the little toggle of her zip bounced against the swell where her belly met her vulva.

He screwed his eyes shut and forced himself to think about something else, but he couldn't. The image of the two of them locked at the hips wouldn't go away as long as they were up their panting, as if it were really happening.

The Kid kept climbing with his eyes shut. Every muscle moved like it was made of wood.

Finally, the girls stopped and caught their breath. Now they were whispering to each other and The Kid could even hear giggles.

He did his best to ignore it as he climbed step after step. It didn't sound like they were running anymore, so he hoped he could catch up to them, except his own fatigue had slowed his pace down to a crawl.

Then, he heard footsteps coming down, the clanks of bootheels on steel ringing out and bouncing off the walls.

Jesus. He thought. What now?

After a moment, Amanda appeared at the top of the flight of stairs The Kid was on. She stood with a cocksure smile on her face. Her hips looked good in the suit, he realized. Round and smooth. For such a slender girl she had a nice ass. So nice you could even tell from the front.

"Having trouble, handsome?"

"No." He said. "Are you?"

"Delta's gone and tired herself out, but I've promised to let her shower first. But my job is to slow you down."

The Kid looked down at his feet as he climbed. He couldn't keep looking at her figure in the jumpsuit without getting ideas.

"Oh yeah?"

He reached the top step but Amanda just stood there. He couldn't climb any further unless she moved. He looked up, eyes tracing the figure of her that showed so well in the tight leather. Standing a step below she seemed so much taller than him. His eyes met hers and he saw that she was smiling down at him.

"I bet you got excited when you saw us two riding up to your little city, huh?"

"Maybe I did. Shame you two turned out to be such a let down."

She giggled. Her lips pulled back to show her teeth. Her canines were sharp, like a jungle cat.

"Oh really? What were you expecting?"

"Get out of my way."

He grabbed her arm and pushed her to the side, toward the wall. He tried to walk past but as he stepped up, she grabbed him by the belt buckle and pulled him toward her. He had to steady himself against the wall. Then he realized he was standing against her, with her arm against the wall. He could smell her hair. She'd shampooed it with something strawberry. She'd gotten him right where she wanted him.