A Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For the love of... you're getting off on this!" the troll grunted in surprise. "What a fucking slut!"

Cassidore blushed in shame, but there was nothing he could do to control his physical response to the stimulation. Nor did it help that the troll tried to address the problem by spanking him even faster. Soon both the knight and the troll were breathing hard. Not only that, but a large, hard lump was developing underneath Cassidore, one which was much bigger than the lump belonging to the young knight.

The troll groaned out loud. "Oh, you little bitch, this is your fault," he gasped and pushed Cassidore off his lap. The knight fell to the ground and lay there, helplessly grinding his erection into the soft grass through the silk he was wearing. Looking up he saw that the troll had flipped up the dirty loincloth he wore to reveal a second club, not quite as large as the one he'd held earlier and certainly not made of oak, but still an impressive weapon. The troll seized this new club in his hands and began wielding it, and an instant later a hot spatter of sticky greenish drops began to shower down over and around the prone knight.

The monstrous sperm shower made Cassidore's own erection fade, and he scrambled to his feet and out of the line of fire. As the troll continued to groan and spurt Cassidore high-tailed it at a run down the trail toward the tower.

*****

Once out of sight Cassidore wiped the greenish seed from himself and his garments with some leaves before resuming his march. An hour later the trail had become a paved road, and Cassidore found himself approaching a high stone wall stretching across the road and off to both sides as far as the eye could see. Where the road reached the wall there was a large door, and set in the door a barred window. Reaching the door, Cassidore knocked.

"Go away," a voice grated.

When nothing else happened, Cassidore knocked again.

"Are you stupid or something? I said go away!"

"I must pass the door," Cassidore called out.

The window opened and a troll peered out, then did a double-take. "What the fuck are you wearing?"

"It's a secret. Will you open the door if I tell you the name of the woman whose secret it is?" Cassidore asked eagerly.

"No." The window shut again.

Cassidore sighed and resumed knocking.

The window opened and the troll glared out. "Look, this will go a lot faster if you just go away now. Nobody gets in."

Cassidore thought about that for a while. "But you're in there. So somebody does get in."

"Okay, you got me, somebody does get in. Now go away."

Cassidore knocked and the window flew open. "What?!?"

"How does somebody get through the door?" Cassidore asked.

"They get in if I let them in, but I don't," the troll growled. "Nobody gets in unless they have a reason to be in here, and nobody but me has a reason."

Cassidore had an inspiration. "I have a reason to be inside. I have a gift to deliver to you."

"Sure you do, you probably want to give me a knife in the brisket."

"Not even close, it's this magical collar," Cassidore said, taking it out from... somewhere. "I can even pass it to you through the window."

The troll narrowed his eyes. "How do I know it's a magical collar?"

Cassidore suppressed a smile. "You could put it on?"

"Oh, right! Do you think I'm an idiot?" the troll sputtered. "No way am I putting that thing on, it probably magically strangles you or cuts your head off or something."

"It does not!" Cassidore said, quite shocked by the idea.

"Okay, prove it. You put in on yourself," the troll suggested.

Wanting to appease the troll and without thinking things through, Cassidore did just that. "See, no problem."

The troll grunted. "Great. Now, go away."

Feeling a sudden compulsion, Cassidore about-faced and began marching back the way he came.

"Hey, stop!"

Cassidore shuddered to a halt.

"Come back here," the troll said. The young knight marched back to the door.

"Why did you leave all of a sudden?" the troll asked suspiciously.

"You told me to," Cassidore replied.

"I told you to lots of times before that, but you didn't listen," the troll said peevishly. "Something odd is going on here."

Without a recent command to obey Cassidore felt the compulsion of the collar leave him, and reached up to unbuckle it.

The troll instantly grew suspicious again. "What are you doing? Stop that."

The knight's hands fell back to his sides.

"Why did you try to take the collar off?" the troll asked.

Cassidore didn't want to answer, and luckily it seemed that a question was not a command. Unfortunately the young knight was not a particularly good liar. "Ahhhh... it's chafing? No, wait, actually it's very comfortable but I thought you might like to put it on next? Maybe?"

The troll snorted. "Bullshit. Tell me the truth, why do you want me to wear that collar?"

The young knight now understood that a question could be a command, once it was coupled with the imperative 'tell me the truth'.

"Because anyone wearing the collar must obey, and I want to order you to open the door for me," he admitted.

The troll went speechless long enough for Cassidore to think about turning and running away as fast as he could. Before he could act on this idea the troll blurted out "Hop up and down on one foot!"

Immediately Cassidore obeyed. The troll gave out a coarse laugh. "Keep it up, sucker," he commanded, and disappeared from the window.

A moment later the door swung open. Cassidore, still hopping, saw that this troll must have been standing on a stool to look through the window in the door, for he was only four feet tall.

"Okay, freeze," the troll said. Cassidore froze, standing on one foot.

"Damn, it really works," the little creature giggled. "Thank you, moron, this really is a wonderful gift. Now, what should I do with you first?"

The troll walked around Cassidore, looking him up and down in a way that made the knight quite uncomfortable.

"I've always wanted a slave to do the cooking and cleaning," the troll mused aloud. "But now that I've had a closer look I can see that you're also going to be useful for satisfying my more intimate needs, too."

Cassidore, standing on one foot all this time, began to teeter. "My leg's getting tired," he pointed out.

"Oh, right. You can stand on both feet. No, wait! I want you on your knees," the troll said.

Kneeling, Cassidore came to about eye level with the creature. The troll leaned in close and said, "Ever suck cock before?"

Cassidore swallowed hard. "No."

"Ever get your own cock sucked?"

Cassidore blushed, remembering a certain encounter with the upstairs chambermaid at his father's castle. "Yes, but she only..."

"Good, just think about what she did to you and do it to me," troll sneered.

Reluctant but completely unable to resist, Cassidore reached out and started fishing in the troll's loincloth. Once he found the limp member the piece of fabric concealed he brought it out in the open and began to stroke it gently, leaning down to give it a soft kiss on the tip.

"Oh yeah, that's the ticket," the troll said. "Lick it, get me hard."

Cassidore found himself running his tongue up and down the length of the rapidly-stiffening shaft in his hands. He was surprised to find the act was less unpleasant than he'd expected it would be. The little troll apparently believed in bathing regularly, and the taste wasn't bad at all. In fact, Cassidore discovered his own penis beginning to swell in his panties; which, oddly enough, made him feel both ashamed and more aroused at the same time. He wondered if this was part of the ring's compulsion, or perhaps it was the secret magic of Victoria.

"Damn, you're good at this," the troll panted. Cassidore felt rather pleased at being complimented on something he was doing for the first time, then realized what he was thinking and felt even more ashamed.

"Okay, put it in your mouth. And I want to go deep, I want to feel your tonsils resting on my dick," the troll commanded.

The troll's order wasn't easily accomplished at first, but due to the pain-relieving magic of the ring (and to the fact that, only being four feet tall, the troll's phallus was actually smaller than Cassidore's own organ), before too long the knight was taking every bit of meat the troll had to offer down his throat.

"Fuck, this is fantastic," the troll groaned. "Make me cum, bitch, and don't you waste a drop! I want you to swallow down everything I have in my balls."

Cassidore increased the pace and power of the blowjob he was giving the troll, also adding his saliva-slicked hand back to the mix for even more stimulation. It occurred to him that he hadn't actually been ordered to do this, but at the moment it seemed like the thing to do so he dismissed the nagging voice telling him he was enjoying this too much and kept going down on the troll's cock like a camel goes at the first oasis in a hundred miles.

"Ohhh shiiiiit," the troll said as his knees gave way and he fell onto his back. Cassidore barely missed a beat, shifting so he could continue to suck dick like there was no tomorrow.

The new position, with the lingerie-clad knight kneeling over the troll's supine form, actually made things easier, allowing Cassidore to go even faster. Soon he could taste the troll's pre-cum on his tongue, followed moments later by the first eruption of semen.

The troll grew rather inarticulate at that point, uttering grunts and moans rather than connected words. Cassidore, following his previous instructions, continued to try to suck every bit of sperm out of the troll's testicles. Nor did the young knight cease when the flow stopped and the troll's dick softened and went limp, instead redoubling his efforts. After all, presumably there was cum left in the troll's balls, it just needed to be extracted.

"What are you doing? I'm not... oh fuck, I'm getting hard again already," the troll breathed. "I've never met a cocksucker like you before, you must be a complete slut!"

As the troll had observed, his phallus was swelling and hardening a second time under Cassidore's frantic ministrations. The troll began to breath heavily and clutched at the knight's long hair, then the little creature's body tensed and he began to spew yet again into Cassidore's gulping mouth.

The troll sagged back exhausted, but Cassidore was not finished. It took longer, but as the troll's penis began to rise for a third time the monster began to try to push the obsessed knight away. This proved useless, Cassidore being stronger than the drained troll.

"No, you can't... this is... shit, if you keep doing that... oh fuck," the troll groaned as Cassidore worked with a will. Too overwhelmed to issue an effective command the troll couldn't prevent the knight from bringing him to his third orgasm in the space of ten minutes.

"Please stop..." the troll managed to whisper, right before he passed out.

Released from the prior magical compulsion by this new command, Cassidore stopped sucking the troll's cock and sat back. He was mussed and sweaty, his knees and his jaw a bit sore, but otherwise he felt surprisingly good. In fact, the main thing bothering him was that fact that his own penis was stiff and throbbing. The bold young knight badly wanted to take the organ out of his skimpy silken underwear and relieve some of the pressure, but the thought of what it would look like if someone should happen along while he was stroking himself over the unconscious body of a midget troll was embarrassing enough to make him decide against doing it.

Sighing and feeling oddly regretful, Cassidore climbed to his feet. The little troll was still out like a light, and the door in the wall remained wide open. It was time to continue his quest, though by this point Cassidore was wondering if he was really cut out to be a knight.

*****

The land inside the wall was a wide grassy sward set with flowers and shade trees, completely unlike the dark forest without. Butterflies and songbirds flitted through the air, and the rabbits and deer Cassidore saw seemed unafraid of him. Altogether it didn't look much like the home of an evil sorcerer, at least not in the way the tales Cassidore had heard usually described such places.

While Cassidore had gotten past the three guardian trolls, a new difficulty quickly presented itself. The tower he'd seen from outside the wall was nowhere to be found. Undoubtedly this was some magical trick of the sorcerer's, but it meant Cassidore had no idea how to proceed except to wander through the meadows and gardens, hoping to get lucky.

Coming around a small copse of apple trees a short time later, Cassidore spotted another person. Picking up his pace, the young knight hastened forward hoping to get directions. The person was a tall and well-built man of middle age, dark-haired and with a short beard streaked with grey. He was dressed in a cassock like that of a friar or monk except that it was deep blue, a color worn by no monastic order Cassidore was familiar with.

The older man was tossing bread crumbs to some birds, who flew away as Cassidore came closer. He brushed off his hands and turned to look at his visitor, and Cassidore saw that his features were ruggedly handsome and he had the most arresting green eyes.

"Pardon me from interrupting your meditations, good monk," Cassidore said. "I am seeking the sorcerer Dominick, could you possibly point me in his direction?"

"Wizard," the man said.

"Pardon?"

"Very few adepts in the art of magic like being called sorcerer, it has too many unpleasant connotations," the man explained. "Wizard is much more polite."

"Oh. Well, I'll keep that in mind," Cassidore replied.

The dark-haired man casually looked Cassidore up and down. "That's a very interesting outfit you have on. I think it looks quite fetching on you."

"Thank you," the knight replied, the comment causing him to again feel the combination of embarrassment and satisfaction that he'd been experiencing of late.

"In fact, I can promise that if you wore it get a certain wizard interested in you, you've succeeded."

Cassidore felt a slight blush suffuse his face. The man saw this and smiled.

"That's good, I guess," Cassidore mumbled. "But do you have any idea where Dominick might be?"

"Why do you want to meet Dominick?"

Cassidore bit his lip. "Well, I'm a knight and I wish to rescue Princess Rose whom he took captive."

The apparent monk slowly gave Cassidore the one-over again, his appreciation of what he was seeing more blatant this time. Cassidore's face got warmer, and he felt an odd urge to turn around to let his admirer see him from all sides which he sternly suppressed..

The dark-haired man gave him a wink. "Cute as that makes you look, it's not the sort of thing I'd expect to see on a knight. That's Victoria's Secret you're wearing, isn't it?"

Cassidore licked his lips. "So I was told, but I'm afraid I don't know what the secret involves."

The man gave out a delighted laugh. "Perhaps we could find out together. However, this is not part of the ensemble."

Before Cassidore could react the dark-haired man reached out and touched the collar the young knight still wore, it having completely slipped his mind to remove it after narrowly escaping the clutches of the short troll. A strong tingle emanated from the collar to every part of Cassidore's body, causing him to gasp.

The man shook his head. "Another of Merdulf's little magical jokes, I see. You'd think after 200 years he'd develop a more mature sense of humor."

Cassidore blinked. "How did you know the collar was magical? And who's Merdulf?"

"Knowing Merdulf as well as I do I would say he appeared as at least three different people that you met on the way here to my home," the man who wasn't a monk answered. "And I knew it was magical because it's my job, seeing as I'm a wizard."

"Oh, if you're a wizard perhaps you can give me something to help defeat Domin..." Two and two finally came together to make four in Cassidore's rather naive brain. "You're Dominick!"

The wizard gave out another pleased laugh. "Amazing, you look even more adorable when you're surprised. Well, you've found the 'sorcerer' you were looking for, my very attractive young friend. What are you going to do now?"

This question stopped Cassidore cold, as he really hadn't considered how he could defeat his adversary after giving up his sword and armor. "Umm... I could challenge you to a game of rock-paper-scissors, winner gets the princess?"

The wizard's green eyes twinkled. "Does it seem likely to you that I'll accept?"

"No, not really," Cassidore sighed.

"How about if I offer a suggestion as to what to do?"

Cassidore's hopes rose. "Would you? I'd be very thankful."

The wizard stepped closer. He was only a little taller than Cassidore, but somewhat broader than the young knights slim frame. When he was very close he whispered, "Perhaps you could kiss me."

Cassidore stood there, so close to the wizard now that he could feel the heat of the other's body, and smell the warm spicy maleness of him. The young knight felt a strange tightness in his chest, it felt almost like terror but it wasn't.

The wizard leaned in a fraction closer, his green eyes piercing into Cassidore's blue ones. As if he had no will of his own, Cassidore closed the gap and let his lips press against those of the wizard. At first it was tentative, their lips merely brushing against each other. Then the wizard's arms enfolded Cassidore and brought them into an embrace, and the kiss became firmer and more assured. As it continued the kiss became ever more passionate. Cassidore's own arms rose to cling to the wizard's muscular body and his lips opened to let the wizard's tongue probe and dance in his mouth.

After what seemed like hours they broke apart. Cassidore was breathing heavily, his head spinning. The simple kiss had been an experience more intense, more sensual, than anything he'd ever done with a woman, including the upstairs chambermaid.

"I want you," the wizard said. "If you want me, follow."

The wizard gently took the young knight's hand. Somehow a tall tower of grey stone was now in front of them. The door opened at Dominick's touch and they both entered. Cassidore seemed to float up the stairs which they climbed, and to dance through the archway that led into a room dominated by a large bed covered in satin sheets.

At the foot of the bed the wizard halted and gathered Cassidore into his arms once again. They kissed deeply and long, leaving the young knight dizzy when Dominick finally released him and urged him up onto the bed.

"Ah, me. Those red patches on your bottom are definitely going to be bruises by tomorrow," the wizard observed.

"I got spanked by a troll," Cassidore confessed. "But it doesn't hurt, I'm wearing a ring that stops me from having pain."

"I know, and I'm certainly glad I didn't interfere with that particular enchantment," Dominick said wryly. "I apologize that my servant did this to you."

"Oh, I didn't mind," Cassidore said. "I mean, um..."

The wizard looked at him significantly. "You enjoyed being spanked?"

Cassidore cast his eyes down, too embarrassed to answer.

"I see," Dominick said thoughtfully. "You are a real find, my cute friend. But I think there should be no more spankings for a while. In fact, it would be best if you don't take off the ring for the next few days, otherwise you're going to have a very hard time sitting down."

"Why should I ever want to take it off at all? Then I'd never feel pain," the young knight said.

"Pain warns you that something is wrong. For instance, right now if you touched a hot oven you might not realize it until you smelt your flesh burning," Dominick pointed out.

Cassidore blinked. "Gosh, I didn't think about that. Guess that's sort of dumb, huh?"