A Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do seem to be the sort of person who would benefit from having someone more experienced to rely on," the wizard said with a slight smile. "Perhaps if we hit it off we can talk more about that."

The wizard shucked his cassock as Cassidore watched, revealing a strong but not over-developed body which grew a thatch of dark hair, quite unlike Cassidore's own almost-smooth skin. More to the point, Dominick's cock was already completely erect and it was a good deal longer and thicker than the young knight's own relatively puny organ - though the latter was by this time stiff in his panties. Cassidore's mouth began to water at the sight.

Dominick saw that the younger male's eyes were riveted to his male member and smiled. "It looks like you already know what you want. Would you care to demonstrate your skills at handling my sword, sir knight?"

Cassidore was so caught up in his own emotions that he entirely missed the slight mockery, and eagerly reached out to grasp the wizard's prick. It felt wonderfully warm and smooth in his hand, soft and hard at the same time.

The nagging voice in the back of his head was back, yelling at Cassidore that this was no way for a knight to behave, in fact this was no way for any real man to behave, that he was acting like the worst sort of trollop and was going to burn in hell forever. The lust Cassidore felt however was far, far stronger than the voice, so he told it to shut up. Using his grip on the wizard's cock Cassidore tugged the other man closer to the bed..

Closing his eyes, Cassidore stuck out his tongue and softly licked the head of Dominick's penis, drawing a tiny groan from the wizard. While the troll's cock hadn't been unpleasant, this one tasted spicy and sweet and just perfect. After a few more licks Cassidore couldn't resist parting his lips and taking it into his mouth. At first Cassidore took only the wizard's cockhead into his mouth, suckling and swirling his tongue over it. After allowing this for a time, Dominick's hands came down on the knight's head and gently but firmly urged Cassidore to allow more of the organ into his mouth.

Once Cassidore was working his lips up and down a good portion of the wizard's cock, Dominick moved his hands to other parts of the knight's body. First the wizard nudged Cassidore to lay along the edge of the bed so that more of him was within reach, then the hands began to explore and caress, stroking Cassidore's thighs, rubbing his back, fondling his backside, even tweaking his stiff nipples through their silk covering. The wizard's touch was so clever and arousing that at times Cassidore found himself gasping around the phallus filling his mouth. He began thrusting his own hard dick against the sheets, but the wizard's hands restrained him.

"No, not yet," Dominick murmured. "I promise you'll cum, but I want you to wait till I'm ready."

In response Cassidore whimpered a little, then renewed his oral assault with more vigor. Soon he was gratified to hear the wizard begin to breath more heavily, and felt the big cock start to twitch and quiver in his mouth. Dominick's hands returned to Cassidore's head to rest there. No longer distracted by their stimulation, the knight turned his full concentration on bringing the wizard to orgasm.

While he was eager to taste the wizard's cum, the first spurt took Cassidore by surprise so that he choked a bit and tried to pull away. Now Dominick's grip tightened, but only enough to keep Cassidore in place. Cassidore managed to gulp the mouthful down, and with it out of the way realized he could in fact swallow fast enough to keep up with the flow entering his mouth if he tried.

The wizard's semen was both sweet and salty. Cassidore found the flavor enjoyable, indeed he decided he could easily to develop a craving for it. The pulses of cum became smaller and less frequent, and eventually Cassidore found himself coaxing a last tasty dollop from a softening, shrinking penis. Dominick gave out a long, contented sigh.

"All that and I still don't even know your name," he said with a chuckle. "Who did I have the honor of addressing in such an intimate fashion just now, sir knight?"

Cassidore licked his teeth for the traces of semen there. "Cassidore is my name."

"Cassidore. Pretty, but too long for use in situations such as this," Dominick mused. "If you don't mind, I think I'll call you Cassi. And I want you to call me Dom."

"I don't mind... Dom." Cassidore replied with a shy smile.

"You're more than just a pretty face, Cassi, that's certain," the wizard told him fondly. "And you enjoyed what we just did too, didn't you?

Cassidore blushed and nodded.

"Yes, I think Merdulf's little prank has backfired on him this time," Dominick said. "But here I've let you satisfy me without allowing you your own pleasure. Now I must make that up to you."

The wizard pulled a ring off his hand. The gold band began to grow until it was much too wide for any of his fingers. He then slipped it down the shaft of his now-limp prick until it was nestled at the base and spoke a strange word. Instantly his cock rose until it was fully hard.

"See, Cassi, you are not the only one wearing a magic ring," Dominick said with a wink as he climbed up on the bed. "Now, for this first time it might be easiest if you get on your knees and lean forward on your elbows."

Cassidore did as instructed, wondering what was going to happen. Not being very familiar with sex beyond a few furtive encounters with maids and tavern girls, he remained puzzled as Dominick snapped the thin waistband of his panties and pulled them off then took a bottle of thick oil from a table near the bed and began massaging it onto Cassidore's stiff penis and into Cassidore's rear cleft. But when an oily finger slipped into the young knight's rear passage and started to work in and out, even Cassidore could figure out what the wizard intended.

Cassidore started feeling nervous. He'd not even tried doing this sort of thing to any of his female partners, and he'd definitely never considered letting another male do it to him! It was undoubtedly sinful, unmanly, and not the sort of behavior a true knight would allow himself to tolerate. Of course, that was also true of sucking another man's cock, and he'd just done that; but in that case he'd had precedent. The little troll had made him do the same thing before.

The comparison however brought the answer to Cassidore's mind. He wasn't in control! He still wore the collar, he had no choice but to do whatever the wizard wanted. It was undeniable that he wasn't really responsible for what was about to happen, so Cassidore was able to once more relax and ignore the nagging voice in his head.

As one hand continued to massage Cassidore's hard dick a second finger joined the first, carefully preparing the young knight's anus for his first time. "It's important to stay relaxed, Cassi," Dominick advised. "If you can't relax, push like you're trying to move your bowels. If you tense up it's more painful."

"But with the ring on I can't feel pain," Cassidore observed.

"True, but you may want to practice it anyway for when you do this in the future."

"Oh, right. Good thought," Cassidore agreed.

The fingers were removed and the wizard repositioned himself behind Cassidore. The knight felt the wizard's well-oiled cock slide between his rear cheeks and rub up and down his cleft. It was incredibly exciting.

Dominick put one hand on Cassidore's hip to steady him and used the other to place the head of his phallus against the young knight's tight backdoor. Then he began to push. Cassidore did his best to relax as he'd been told. The ring the knight wore meant there was no pain to the loss of this virginity, but Dominick still proceeded slowly, not wanting to tear the tender flesh he was penetrating. What Cassidore did experience was heat and a growing sense of fullness in his rear as the wizard's prick worked deeper.

Dominick let go of his cock once it was well-embedded in its new sheath. A few moments later his hips were pressed firmly against Cassidore's rear cheeks, and the knight realized that the entire length of the wizard's member was now buried inside his bunghole. The knowledge made him shiver from both trepidation and anticipation.

The wizard leaned forward. "You have a wonderful ass, Cassi," he murmured in his lover's ear. "If you ask me I would say it was meant for this."

Dominick straightened up again, his hand returning to Cassidore's penis to gently stroke as the wizard began drawing his cock out of his lover's bowels. Once he had backed it almost to the entrance he reversed course and shoved it in again, fast enough this time to draw a gasp from Cassidore. This cycle continued until Dominick could tell the young knight's rear tunnel was well-stretched and ready for a faster pace, at which point he began vigorously butt-fucking Cassidore.

As this was a brand new experience for the knight he did not know what to expect. He had heard the coarser and more vulgar among the senior knights bragging about doing this to slatterns and trollops, and of course been told that the same activity between two males was inconceivably vile, but nobody had ever mentioned what the act might feel like to the recipient.

As it turned out, Cassidore enjoyed it immensely. The pressure and heat and fullness in his rear were nice in themselves, but even better was the way that as Dominick's cock plunged in and out of his behind it seemed to be rubbing some spot inside Cassidore's rear tunnel which was connected directly to the knight's testicles. That and the stimulation of Dominick's hand on Cassidore's dick soon had him moaning passionately in time with the plundering of his asshole.

"Oh, Dom, this feels so good," Cassidore panted. "I'm going to spend any second now!"

The wizard's hand stopped stroking and became a firm clench instead. "Hold out just a little bit longer, sweetness, and we'll cum together," Dominick urged.

Cassidore tried but it was no use, the feelings in his ass and the thought of what was happening to him were just too much. The young knight gave out a high-pitched cry as his penis began to spasm in the wizard's grip.

"Dom, I have to, please let me," Cassidore begged.

The wizard groaned himself. "Don't worry, I'm there now."

Dominick relaxed his hand and Cassidore's rigid dick immediately began spewing hot semen over the satin sheets of the bed. At the same time the wizard's thrusts became ragged, and very soon he pushed his cock as deep as he could up the young knight's bottom and held it there. Cassidore felt his lover's organ throbbing inside him and realized Dominick was also cumming, pumping his seed deep into Cassidore's rear passage. Realizing this drove Cassidore's excitement to an even higher pitch, his orgasm was so intense that he nearly passed out.

Once both males had exhausted their supplies of sperm they sank together onto the bed, Dominick's prick still embedded in Cassidore's ass. Dominick began kissing Cassidore's neck and the side of his face tenderly as his organ slowly softened and slid out of the young knight.

"I was right, you really are meant for this," the wizard whispered in Cassidore's ear. "I've never had a better lover, Cassi, and there have been many."

"Thank you, Dom," Cassidore said shyly. "I can't say I've had a lot of other lovers. Certainly I've never been with a man before!"

"But?" the wizard prompted.

Cassidore blushed. "But you were certainly the best lover I've ever had."

The wizard rolled off of Cassidore and pulled him into an embrace. They kissed again, this time languidly rather than aggressively, but with just as much passion as before.

Cassidore found that he felt so sated and tired and... safe... that he drifted off to sleep in the wizard's arms.

*****

"Wake up, Cassi."

Cassidore blinked open his eyes, discovering he was sprawled on satin sheets in a bed that certainly wasn't the one back at the knight's barracks. Yawning, he looked for the source of the voice and discovered Dominick standing there, now dressed in a blue doublet and tight green breeches that showed off his legs.

The wizard smiled. "I'd call you sleeping beauty, but that's another story. It's almost dinner and I'd thought I'd ask if you prefer chicken or fish so I can tell my cook."

The events of the recent past rushed back, and Cassidore scrambled backwards off the bed, placing it between himself and Dominick. "Get away from me, you bastard!" Cassidore squealed.

The wizard looked surprised and dismayed. "Cassi, love, what's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong, you, you... sorcerer!" Cassi spat. "You used black magic to turn me into your whore!"

"I did no such thing," Dominick replied firmly.

"You must have! Why else would I let you do those perverted, disgusting things to me?"

"Some of them were things you were doing to me," the wizard said, his pride stung. "As for why, I thought you were attracted to me and wanted to do them."

"That can't be," Cassidore insisted. "I'm a knight, knights aren't attracted to other men and they don't act like that! It must have been magic!"

"Cassi, please listen. I swear by all the powers that I did not use magic to cause you to do anything you did with me," Dominick promised.

Cassidore had the feeling the wizard was telling the truth. He bit at his lip in worry, then came up with a new excuse. "The collar! I'm still wearing the collar, that's why I had to do what you told me!"

"Well, my dear, there are two problems with that," Dominick said, remaining patient. "The first is that I never issued a single command that would have made you made you act the way you did. I only made suggestions and gave advice, and if you think about it you'll realize that."

The past few hours were mostly an excited blur in Cassidore's memory, but what Dominick had just told him did seem to chime with what he could remember. "Um, maybe I mistook them for commands, and that's why I had to obey."

The wizard shook his head. "I will now demonstrate the second reason. Pick your nose and eat it."

Cassidore looked at Dominick askance. "What?"

"You heard me. I'm telling you to pick your nose and eat it."

"No! I'm not about to do that, it's a disgusting habit," Cassidore snapped.

"I just issued you a direct command and you didn't obey," Dominick said.

"Well, of course not, why would I..." Cassidore's words slowed to a stop as Dominick pointed significantly at his neck. "Oh."

"I deactivated the collar's magic soon after we met," the wizard explained. "You probably felt a bodily reaction when I touched it, that was me cancelling the spell."

"But why?" Cassidore asked.

"I didn't think it was fair to you, being an unwilling slave to the casual wishes of anyone you met."

Cassidore shook his head. "No, I meant why did you use magic instead of just having me take the collar off?"

The wizard looked a little sheepish. "Ah, that. I'm afraid that's because I thought it looked quite fetching on you. I still do, actually."

"But if I wasn't ensorceled, that means when I did all those things..." Cassidore's voice quavered, and he broke into tears. The knight sat down on the bed, face in his hands, and wept.

A strong, warm arm encircled his shoulders as Dominick sat beside him on the bed. "Oh, Cassi. Please tell me what's wrong."

"It's all wrong," Cassidore sobbed. "Knights aren't supposed to do these sorts of thing. Knights aren't supposed to want to do these sorts of things!"

"Perhaps you aren't really cut out to be a knight?" Dominick suggested.

"That's what I'm afraid of! It's what I've always been afraid of," Cassidore sniveled, then broke out into a fresh gale of tears. Dominick hugged him close and Cassidore wept onto his shoulder as the wizard made comforting noises.

"Let's talk about this, Cassi," Dominick said once the bawling had slackened down to whimpers. "Is it that important to you to be a knight?"

"I was always going to be a knight, ever since I can remember," Cassidore sniffled. "It's one of the first things I can remember my father saying to me, that I would grow up to be a knight in shining armor and make him proud. Papa always wanted to be a knight himself, but he wasn't athletic enough to make the team."

"Papa used to spend hours of his valuable time with me, doing things like watching me try to ride a full-size horse and fall off, or teaching me how to use a wooden sword and shield and take a blow without crying no matter how much it hurt. For my tenth birthday he gave me a set of kid-sized armor, I wore it all day because it made him so happy. Even though it pinched and I couldn't run around and play with the rest of the kids at my party," Cassidore recounted. "I remember how ecstatic Papa was when I won my spurs. Now what is he going to think of me?"

The young knight began weeping once more as Dominick tried to comfort him.

"I think that if your father truly loves you, Cassi, he should be happy if you are happy," the wizard said. "And furthermore, I don't think you'll ever be truly happy if you try to be something you're not. What do YOU want to be?"

"I'm not sure," Cassidore mumbled. "I don't think I want to be a knight, but I don't know what I am."

"That's all right, you're still young and have time to decide," Dominick assured him.

"I can't go back to the knight's barracks now. And I don't want to go back and face my parents yet," Cassidore moped.

"You're welcome to stay here. And not as my lover, until and unless you want to be," Dominick promised. "No pressure, you can live as my guest till you have a better idea of what to do next."

Cassidore sniffed back his tears. "You'd do that for me, Dom?"

The wizard gave him a last hug and released Cassidore's shoulders. "I owe it to you after the nasty trick Merdulf played on you just to try and annoy me. Now, I bet you'll feel much better after you get some food in your stomach, so how about that dinner I mentioned?"

Cassidore smiled, then looked down at the rumpled, stained, torn, and now panty-less Victoria's Secret which was all he still owned. "I don't have anything to wear.

"Now that is a problem I can solve, and with a solution I suspect you'll enjoy," the wizard replied, green eyes twinkling. "Follow me."

Taking Cassidore's hand, Dominick led him to the curtained doorway on the other side of the bedroom. Passing through, the young former knight found himself in what was clearly a lady's dressing chamber. Against one wall was a large vanity with a massive mirror and a large set of brushes, combs and a huge variety of other tools, with drawers full of tubes and pots and jars of various creams and cosmetics. Against another wall was a large bathtub and a rack of various razors, soaps, shampoos, and sponges.

And between these was a gigantic open closet with more articles of female clothing than Cassidore had ever seen in one place. There were formal gowns and ball gowns and dressing gowns and evening gowns and nightgowns. There were skirts and drindls and sarongs and culottes and tutus. There were blouses and halters and camisoles and tunics and vests. And there were so many different sorts of shoes it was beyond description. And all that was in addition to drawers and drawers full of lingerie. There were so many different things, and in such a rainbow of colors and styles, that it seemed to Cassidore you could pick out a different outfit every hour for the rest of your life and never have to repeat a look.

"It's wonderful!" Cassidore said once he regained his breath.

The wizard grinned. "Yes, I think it's a nice piece of work. The closet is magical, not only does it clean anything you hang in it overnight, but every piece of clothing will always perfectly fit the person who picks it out."

"And you'll let me pick something?" Cassidore said excitedly.