A Faithful Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife heats up her best friend, a BBW.
495 words
4.03
17.3k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading part 1, but it's not necessary.

My wife was only 5-foot, 5-inches and quite petite, compared to Sydney's six-feet of imposing womanhood. But targeted by my wife's wrath, Syd's confidence deflated. Her hands dropped to her sides and the shirt dropped to the floor, leaving her huge tits on display.

"My fault," Syd started explaining as my wife shut the door. "And you were right."

"I was right?"

"You said he would never cheat on you." Syd glanced at her boobs, still flush with excitement. "I tried everything."

"Yes, I can see that." My wife nodded to Sydney's sweatpants. I glanced down and realized the crotch was soaked in a dark gray stain.

Syd hid her face in embarrassment. "Yeah, I got pretty worked up. I started feeling myself as I tried to convince him to fuck me. It felt good, so I kept going. I begged him. I shoved my fingers into my soaked cunt and brought them out for him to taste."

A side note about my wife: she loves dirty talk.

She stepped up close to Sydney. "You fingered your pussy until you were hot and wet."

Sydney nodded, lowering her eyes. My wife put a finger under Syd's chin and lifted her face, forcing the other woman to look at her.

"Then you rubbed your smelly cunt juice on my husband's face, hoping that would make him want to lick your clit?"

"Uh huh. But he ..."

"Y'know, I think I might like to try that myself."

"What?" Sydney seemed a bit confused but I knew where my wife was headed. My cock knew as well.

My wife continued. "You shared your pussy juice with him. Share it with me. Now."

Syd blinked several times, then hooked her thumb in the front of the waistband and stretched the pants open. My wife glanced down inside.

"Nice, but that's not what you did. You said you touched yourself and shared it with him off your fingers." She grabbed the front of the pants, tugging them wider. "That's what I want!"

Sydney tentatively slid her hand down her front, fidgeting her fingers for a moment before bringing them back out.

"No no no, Sydney. That was nothing."

My wife grabbed Sydney's wrist and shoved the hand back into her pants. "Deeper. Feel the heat inside. Thumb your big fat clit. Make it wet."

Sydney's eyelids fluttered as a shudder went through her body.

"Bring me a mouthful, bitch."

My wife released Syd's wrist as the hand came into view. Glistening, even dripping with thick fluid, the fingers turned toward my wife's face. She opened her mouth and extended her long tongue.

I watched enraptured as her lips closed around the fingers. Sydney shuddered again, gasping at the sensation of my wife's amazing tongue.

My wife released the fingers, licking her lips before turning to me.

"Quite good. Hot and sweet." She beckoned me to her. "You really should try it."