A Faithful Husband Pt. 03

Story Info
My wife shares me with a BBW.
1.3k words
4.36
16.2k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest reading parts 1 and 2, but it's not necessary.

Mesmerized, I walked to where the two women stood in the center of the room. My wife was still holding the front of Sydney's pants. She nodded to the other woman. This time Syd smiled, eagerly reaching in to finger her wetness.

"Take your time, dear. Enjoy yourself."

Syd moaned as she reached further down before finally bringing her hand to my lips. I felt my wife's hand on the front of my pants as she leaned to my ear. "Taste her, baby."

With my eyes focused on my wife, I sucked on Syd's fingers, savoring the flavor of her desire.

"Yummy, isn't she? I knew you would never cheat on me. But I knew if I told that to Miss Slut here, that she'd have to test it." She looked at Sydney who was still a bit stunned. "But he didn't cheat, did he? I think that deserves a reward, don't you, Syd?"

"A reward?"

"Yes. I think he should sample your cunt juice from the source." A smile burst across Sydney's face as she finally caught on. "Get those pants off, then sit your naked ass on the couch."

As Syd quickly complied, my wife pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss before whispering, "Sydney may look scary, but she loves being told what to do." A quick wink. "We might as well get undressed, too. It will save time later."

In no time, my clothes were strewn around the room while my wife's were carefully folded and laid on a chair.

Like both Sydney and I, my wife was in her mid-sixties. Her bright red hair was cropped close around her face. A light dusting of freckles scattered across the pale skin of her square shoulders and collar. Her breasts are small, but firm with tiny, sensitive nipples that love any attention. Her stomach was trim but soft, giving way to wide hips and a thin covering of soft red hair on her pussy.

Her green eyes light up when she smiles, and flash when she is aroused. They were flashing now.

"Eat her, My Love. Make her cum like the slut she is."

Already rubbing and tugging her swollen nipples, Sydney grinned at me and spread her legs. As I have said, she's a big girl. Even spread wide, her thighs touched at the top, blocking a view of her pussy. Any hair was also hidden by the fold of her stomach hanging between her legs. I could not have been more aroused.

Like an explorer entering a cave, I got on my hands and knees, and crawled between her legs. Taking my wife's advice, I started giving instruction. "I know this is what you want, Syd." I lifted her stomach, revealing a thick thatch of dark hair. "You want me to suck your clit. Hold this out of my way." Moaning, she released her boobs to take her stomach from me, freeing my hands to part her thighs. "I'm going to drink from your cunt until you cum on my face." I closed in on her pink lips, using my nose to nudge the hood of her clit. "Understood?"

"Uh huh," was all she managed.

I gently blew across her hot, wet, opening. Her groan told me she was ready.

"Or," I leaned back a bit, getting a whimper of remorse, "is it no fun when you have the wife's permission?"

I glanced behind me where my wife was sitting cross-legged on the floor; one hand on her breasts and one working her clit.

"I guess we'll have to find out."

The time for slow foreplay was over. I dove back in, forcing the loose flesh away as I started kissing the thick lips of her pussy. My tongue found her clit and began lashing at it like a whip. Sydney cried out, "OH, YES. That's what I want. Fuck." I sealed my mouth around the swelling clit, sucking it hard while my tongue continued to swirl around and over it.

I heard my wife's voice from closer behind me. "Get your fingers in there? Fuck her deep."

Then I felt a hand on my balls and realized my wife had lain down on her back between my legs. As one hand fondled my tightening sack, the other wrapped around my hard cock. She tilted it away from my body, straight down. Suddenly her hot wet mouth had surrounded my engorged head. I groaned loudly.

It took no effort to insert one, then two fingers into Sydney's wet pussy. "Fuck my fingers, you tramp." As I slid them in and out, matching the rhythm of my tongue, Syd started to push back, grunting with each stroke.

"That's her sound," said my wife. "She's going to come." She renewed her attention to my cock, forcing it deep into her throat.

I added another finger to Syd's hot hole, pumping faster and rotating my hand so the fingers curled against the sensitive bumps along the front. When I found that impossible soft spot, Sydney shouted in a low rumble from deep inside her large body. "FUCK! THERE! AGAIN! DON'T STOP!"

My wife chimed in. "You heard the lady." She gripped my balls as they tightened against me, pushing me deeper into her mouth. Each time I got near the back of her throat, she would swallow, closing her muscles around the ridge of my cock head. It was all I could do to focus on finger fucking the pulsing cunt in front of me.

"I'm going to cum!" Syd and I practically shouted together.

My wife pulled her mouth from my dick long enough to scream, "YES! Cum you horny fuckers!" Her fist wrapped around my shaft, she pounded its full length while licking and sucking the head. Sydney shouted once more and began to spasm as her orgasm wracked through her. I shot a huge load into my wife's mouth, then another, and another. I heard her muffled scream as she found her own pleasure in swallowing my heat.

All three of us seemed suspended in time; caught between nature's miracle that is great sex and the inevitable consequence of complete exhaustion.

Then Sydney started to laugh. It was a deep, warm chuckle that vibrated my skull between her thighs. Treating myself to one more long inhalation of her pungent satisfaction, I backed away, carefully making sure not to crawl on my wife's hair as I slid down her body. I felt my dick cooling, leaving a wet trail over her chin, between her breasts, and along her stomach. When I looked down, she was giving my cock a finger wave.

"Bye, my friend. Hurry back."

Now it was my turn to chuckle as I lowered my lips to hers: a sweet kiss full of a lifetime of shared experiences. Some old. Some new.

She cooed. "Mmm. Sydney's pussy. It has been a while."

"Whose fault is that?" Syd asked, as she flung one leg over us and started to stand up.

I could only shake my head. "There's so much about your past I still do not know."

I kissed her right nipple, then her left. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Nothing important, My Love."

Syd had made it to the table before having to sit down, almost out of breath. "The beer's gone warm. Want a cold one?"

"Yes, please." We answered together.

"Then get one for me while you're at it."

Did I mention Syd's humor rubs some people the wrong way?

But we had both known her long enough to love her in spite of herself, so we sighed, kissed once more, and helped each other to our feet. We stood for a moment, embracing each other's nakedness.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I'll get the beer. You want half a sandwich?"

My wife looked at the multi-layered behemoth on the plate. "Ah, a Sydney sandwich. I think 1/4 will do."

Syd finished her mouthful. "A Sydney sandwich. I like the sound of that."