A Fall from Grace! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Three!"

I push my fingers into my mouth with my free hand, trying my best to stifle the moans that are involuntarily leaving my lips. I feel wave after wave of pleasure erupt from my pussy, flooding across my clit, across my pussy lips, over my stomach, through my stomach, and over my nipples.

I feel as if a bolt of lightening has struck my brain and my convulsions are akin to being electrocuted by this very same bolt. I drop the phone and squeeze one of my boobs, pulling on the nipple as saliva runs down my fingers and hand, dripping onto my exposed chest. I rub it into my skin as I squeeze and scratch my skin.

As the final, but largest wave crashes across my body, I feel a vibration from deep within my core. As I reach down and rub my wet clit with two fingers, I begin to squirt: onto myself, onto the floor, and into the panties. I feel it landing everywhere and as the final gasps leave my body, I go limp.

As blood returns to my brain, I notice that my phone is lying on the floor. I pick it up and go to slide it into my pocket. Only now does it occur to me that I'm almost naked. I'm wearing...panties? As I stand up, cum dribbles out of the panties and down my legs. There is some on my stomach, some on the floor, and even some on my clothes which are piled up on the ground.

I take off the panties, wiping up all the cum with some tissue paper (or at least as much of it as I can), and I place them into the shopping back. As I pull my boxers up, I feel a damp spot. They must have been in a puddle on the floor. I finish getting dressed and I leave the cubicle. There is a man washing his hands as I open the door to leave. He glances around at me before turning back to the mirror. I can only wonder what his problem is.

The following evening, I'm sitting on my sofa at home when my phone starts to ring. As I check, I see that it's an unknown number. As such, I mute the call and return to watching TV. I don't allow Game of Thrones to be interrupted for nothing! Moments later, my phone starts to ring again and so I answer it.

"Grace wants you to come in for a session. There's somebody I want you to meet. Get here within 20 minutes!"

Just like that, the call was over. Without fully understanding why, I lifted my keys and left. I guess I have a hypnosis session to get to, I must have forgotten that I had it. It's probably to make up for the pointless sessions we had had earlier in the week.

As I arrive at Grace's office, I can hear her speaking to somebody else: a woman. I knock on the door and wait for a response.

"Come in!" Grace says, and I push the door open and walk inside. Instinctively, I head over to my seat opposite Grace's chair. It's only as I look up at her that I remember the other voice in the room.

Grace is sitting in her chair, notepad in hand as usual, but standing next to her is a tall, dark-haired woman. She's wearing dark jeans with a plain black V-neck t-shirt that shows off her cleavage. I focus on Grace's face as I'm fully aware that I'll end up staring at this woman otherwise.

"This is my friend: Amy."

"Hey, it is LOVELY to meet you! Grace has told me all about you!" Amy says, her voice just as powerful and seductive as Grace's.

I'm a little shocked but after smiling and realising that both of them are waiting on a verbal response, I give them one:

"Nice to meet you too!"

"Grace wants you to close your eyes and imagine that you're in the same room as before, with the two chairs, the table, and the roaring fire. Sleep!"

My eyes close and my head lands gently on the back of the chair. Instantly, I'm sitting on leather couches. This room feels familiar to me, but I can't quite place where I know it from. I admire the two Sphinx statues that sit above the fireplace.

"Now, imagine that Amy is standing between the two chairs...now picture me sitting in the other chair."

As her words flow through me, I find myself seeing exactly what she describes. Amy is wearing the same clothes she had on in the office. Grace is also wearing the same clothes: a thick woolly jumper that appears slightly too big for her.

"I want you to imagine that I'm attaching a special cord to you and Amy. Once you're both connected, the cord will start to glow. This cord connects your pleasure, so if Amy feels something good then you'll feel something good. If I touch Amy on the hand, you'll also feel your hand being touched. Feel me drag this pen down your arm as I do it to Amy."

Grace lifts a pen and drags one end down Amy's exposed forearm. I can feel it! I can feel the pen as it reaches my wrist and lifts off me. Shivers travel through my body as I feel like I'm part of some magician's act.

"Now, feel my lips and tongue as I kiss her!"

Grace stands up and kisses Amy. I can't see what's going on between those pairs of lips, but I can feel it. Tongue battles tongue in a firm, yet sensual war of pleasure. I can feel Grace's smooth lips as they massage mine. Her mouth tastes like cherries and her lips are warmer that I had expected.

"I want to make one small change." Grace announces, "Imagine that Amy is holding a very realistic dildo in her hands. She attaches it to her body, exactly where a real cock would be. Whatever Amy feels through this cock, you will also feel in yours. Can you feel it? Does it feel like your cock is in her hands?"

I can feel it. As Amy holds the head of her fake cock, I can feel her soft hands wrapped around my own head. She squeezes ever so slightly and my cock grows a little harder.

"Amy, stroke your cock a little bit!"

Amy begins to pull her hand up and down that cock, and I can feel my own skin moving up and down: a hand gripping tightly to the shaft. As she twists her hand over the head, she rubs her thumbs across the frenulum and I feel my balls tighten in response.

"Amy is borrowing your cock, and instead, you'll use her pussy. If you look under your clothes, you'll see that you no longer have a cock, but you do have a pussy."

I lift my trousers and underwear off my body a little and I stare down into the dark, emptiness where my cock and balls would usually be. How is this possible? Amy is stroking her cock and when she does, I feel the same pleasure I would usually feel if someone was doing that to me...but I don't have a cock to stroke!

"I'm going to snap my fingers, and when I do, you'll wake up in my office. You won't fully remember this room, but you will remember that in order to feel pleasure, you need to provide it to Amy's fake cock. You'll know that you don't have one any more and instead, you have a pussy."

I glance at Grace and Amy one last time, feeling even more confused than I did a moment ago. Surely there isn't any way I'm going to forget this?

*snap*

I blink a few times. As I lift my head, I find myself looking at Grace and Amy. The clock in the background has completely stopped now, the second hand resting just past 7. It takes my brain a moment to notice that Amy, Grace's friend, is beginning to get undressed. She's already removed her t-shirt and bra, revealing some small tits. They are petite and perky but still look incredibly sexy. Her shoes are off and she's pulling down the dark jeans, kicking them off with her feet.

"Grace wants you to feel PLEASURE! Do whatever you need to, provided Amy lets you!"

I fall to my knees on the floor, crawling over to Amy. I'm not sure why, but I feel like giving her pleasure will somehow give me pleasure. I reach her and can feel the warmth of her body on my face. She's wearing a small pair of black-lace panties.

As she pulls them down, my brain pauses momentarily. I'm staring at a penis, one that is getting harder and harder by the second. My brain is doing a tug of war: something deep inside me is telling me to suck it. I've never sucked a cock before, why would I want to do that now? Why does this gorgeous woman have a cock?

Amy, sensing my hesitation, reaches down and strokes her cock until its completely hard. I feel waves of pleasure inside my body. I can feel drips from the waves soaking into my underwear. I lose all control and find my mouth wrapped around Amy's cock.

As soon as my lips make contact with the head, I feel my body writing and shivering with pleasure. I gag a little as I suck my first cock, but my eyes are practically rolling back in my head with each rise and fall. I almost feel like I'm sucking my own cock...is that weird?

"If you want to feel real pleasure, maybe you should let Amy's cock fuck a pussy. Think how good that would feel! You must choose though, it has to be something that you want. Beg Amy to fuck your pussy...but only if that's what you want!" Grace tells me. She's still sitting in her chair, still has a notepad in her lap, but she's moved further away from the centre of the room and is simply watching, her pen rubbing the corner of her mouth.

"Amy, please fuck my pussy!" the words leave my mouth before I can stop them. What am I talking about? I don't have a pussy! Amy kneels on the floor, lifting my top over my head and unbuttoning my trousers in one swift motion. She pushes me onto my back and rips my trousers off my body. Grabbing a hold of my underwear, she does the same. I glance down and see: where there was once pubic hair, there is bare skin. Where there was once a cock and balls, there is now a clit and the outer lips of a vagina. My brain is shocked...but it's also too horny to care.

Amy leans over me, kissing my neck as she grabs me by the throat.

"Beg me to fuck your pussy!" she commands me, her voice animalistic and powerful.

"Please fuck my pussy, Amy!" I whimper out, my body aching too much to hold back any longer. I NEED to orgasm, I NEED TO! Amy grabs a small bottle and lubes up her cock, she then slides some over my pussy. I feel my tightness wrapping around her as she tries to slide a finger in.

As she goes a little deeper, I feel myself loosen slightly around her finger as she continues to push in and out. Adding more lube to her fingers, she slides two deep inside me, pulling them out and grabbing hold of her cock.

Lifting my legs onto her shoulders, Amy pushes her cock inside of me. I can feel every single millimetre as it slowly pushes against me. The deeper it goes, the harder I feel her cock get and the more pleasure I feel from it. I don't have a cock, and yet I can feel it pulsating and oozing. Amy starts to thrust...deep...hard...fast. It takes me by surprise but the overwhelming pleasure is too much for me to object.

She grabs me by the throat with one hand, squeezing hard enough to stop the airflow. Our eye contact couldn't be any more intense and yet, I find myself glancing across at Grace. She is watching with the same level of intensity. Amy continues to thrust and I can feel myself on the edge of orgasm, but what am I waiting for?

"Grace wants you to cum when Amy does...but just as your orgasm ends, everything is going to return to normal. You'll see the situation for how it really is, but you will act as if nothing unusual has happened. As far as you'll remember, you just reached orgasm through making someone else cum." Grace tells me. She leans back in her chair, ready to watch the finale of the show that she's created.

I look up at Amy, who is ploughing with more power than I feel able to stand. I can feel saliva dripping from the corner of my mouth and my body feels tense but limp at the same time. My hands are squeezing my nipples as Amy stares into my eyes, her face squinting in a manner that I'm very familiar with from my own experiences with cumming.

I feel her cum inside of me, and as I do, my whole body vibrates and spasms with pleasure. I feel my pussy squirt and I moan loudly and freely. With the tremors coming to and end, I lie back to try and catch my breath.

Just as I glance down, I see my cock dribbling cum onto my stomach. At my feet is Amy, she's facing away from me as she pulls her panties and jeans back on. Grace is sitting in her chair, a very pleased look on her face. She watches as I pull my underwear up over my cum-covered cock. I can feel a dampness against my ass, I can only assume that some of my cum dribbled under.

"I think that went well!" Grace announced excitedly, I'll see you both back here next Thursday at the same time. Please see yourselves out!"

I stand up, still in the process of putting my t-shirt back on, and I hastily walk through the door. Amy isn't far behind me, but I decide it's best that we avoid interacting since I have no idea what just happened.

*****

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you'd like to see more of this story! Alternatively, I'm always open to writing about new ideas and new characters. Either way, leave me a comment down below. I greatly appreciate all feedback, whether it's positive or negative! What do you think Grace has in store for the next session?

12