All Comments on 'A Familiar Feeling'

by Sanzamour

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

why would he get his dads estate if he was given up for adoption at birth?his dad wouldnt know where he was or what name he was given.until the end this could have just gone into the nonerotic section

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bleh

See anything wrong with this?

"I was just wondering why a guy likes you," she said glancing around at my well-furnished house. "Spends all his time sitting her watching the tube?"

If you can't bother to re-read what you've written, then don't expect people to give you a good rating.

Only the mindless (uneducated) zombies on here won't find the errors in that paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This demands more.

Too many holes left in this story. Did the guy spend his entire childhood at the orphanage? Why didn't their dad leave her any any part of his estate? Was this just her way of trying to get some of what she believed their dad owed her? There are other questions as well, not the least of which would be how he reacted to what she revealed with her last statement.

You need another chapter, at least, and you need to tighten up your writing -- including proofreading and editing. But it was a decent effort.

billywooldridgebillywooldridgeover 10 years ago
i liked it

You need a little spell checking and some filling in the blanks but I enjoyed it greatly and would love a second chapter or a revised this one its really a god foundation for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spell check

Too many typos. It knocks you out of the fantasy and ruins it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

...I've gotta say, that has to be the strangest, oddest damned well written story that Ive read in a long time. It literally had a taste like a fiction novel that had somehow fallen in here, heh.

You kind of wonder when the story takes place since he obviously didn't do any research on who his father was or what he used to do or if he had any family, heh.

I really enjoyed it though... I kind of want a second chapter, obviously for some brother, sister kinky loving, but interspersed with more story bits. ...guess I should see what year this was published before I get my hopes up, hehehe. ....anyways, thanks for writing!!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
THAT'S IT?

DAMN AND DAMN. NO PART TWO? OH WELL!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Are you serious?

The housekeeper comes and asks for the job and gets it,and just decides to have sex with her Brother,who inherited from the Father who gave him up at birth to try to make up for it by leaving him everything.

So did the housekeeper seek him out for vengeance or out of love for the Brother she didn't have while growing up and wanted to be part of his life,my gutt is telling me the latter.And to all the haters here all I say is if you don't like the way the author writes then don't read them,but if you just want to bitch and moan about how crappy his writing is then go somewhere else,you are not the fucking grammar police,jeez people try to find fault in everything.

And just so you know if your life is reduced to complaining your life must be a miserable one.That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

kinda sick story made sicker...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great surprise ending!!!! Loved it....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous