A Familiar Stranger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What makes you think it's a boy?" Chloe asked.

"It is, Jake, replied. How do I know? Because when I'm fucking his mother, he starts kicking and moving, almost like he's telling me to get the fuck off."

Chloe laughed as Jake ran his hands along her inner thigh and spread her legs open. Pressing his face against her bare pussy, she could feel the pressure of his tongue and lifted her hips when he slipped the tip of his tongue inside her wet pussy slit. Jake squeezed Chloe's full, swollen breasts as he licked and sucked her now engorged clit.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming Jake," she said, her long, hard nipples thrusting forward and her back arching off the bed.

"Oh Jake, yesssss," Chloe cried as she began to cum into his mouth.

When her orgasm subsided, Jake repositioned himself and began to slide his cock along her wet slit until she lifted her pussy up to meet his tender caress. Jake put his weight onto his arms to protect her belly and began a slow, deep stroke, encouraging her pussy to swallow his full, hard length. When he rolled onto his back, pulling her on top of him, he held onto her hips tighter and pushed his cock in as deep as he could go. With one last hard thrust, he kept cumming, cumming, cumming until he had drained himself inside her.

Jake stretched out beside her, and overcome with emotion, Chloe buried her face in Jake's chest and began to profess her love and need for him. Jake held her to him, stroking her damp hair away from her face.

They lay wrapped in the comfort of each other's arms for several minutes until Jake wanting more, rolled Chloe onto her side and managed to maneuver his semi-hard cock into her again.

"Umphhh," Chloe softly groaned when Jake pushed forward into her.

"Jake . . . oh Jaaakkke," she whimpered from the pleasure of having his cock inside her, filling her.

"Even after all this time, I can't seem to get enough of you, Chloe," Jake said.

Taking a deep breath, Jamison quietly closed their bedroom door.

"Damn, had I been wrong about Jake and his intentions? Hell, had Jake fallen in love with Chloe and she with him?" Jamison wondered to himself, as he proceeded down the hall to his room, anxious to get his clothes off and satisfy himself.

Despite what he had just witnessed, Jamison still wanted her, even though her pussy was filled with Jake's cum and her belly with his child, Jamison would have made love to her right then and there if he thought she would come to him willingly.

*****

To Jamison, Chloe, in her advancing condition, had grown even more beautiful and desirable. As her pregnancy had progressed Jamison, found it to be an exciting time because of the impending birth and yet a difficult time for him because of his increasingly inappropriate thoughts about her.

Even though she was just weeks away from her due date, sometimes at night, his perversion would make him stand outside their bedroom door where he could hear Chloe's muffled cries. He could feel himself harden at her sensual moans of pleasure as Jake did God knows what to her young, ripening body. These sounds would usually culminate in Jake's loud, animal grunts of pleasure when he finally spent himself inside her. Though Jamison struggled to repress the urge to shout, "Get your fucking cock out of her you bastard," in fact, all he could do was to lie in his cold solitary bed and imagine what it must be like to move and eventually cum inside her.

It sometimes felt as if the situation he found himself in was more than he thought he could stand. To his embarrassment and shame, Jamison would look at Chloe, and his cock would begin to twitch and jerk. Over the last few weeks he'd watched her as her belly dropped lower, and her breast became full and heavy with milk. When greeting her, he would always take the opportunity to caress her belly or "accidentally" rub himself against her. On more than one occasion he had come up behind her, and his erection would "innocently" brush across her hip or behind. Chloe never pulled away from his attentions but seemed to welcome and appreciate them, almost encouraging his brief caresses.

Jamison had watched Chloe change from a girl to a woman, and though he had wanted more, Jamison didn't want to create an uncomfortable situation between them, but still, he could sense an increased tension whenever he was near her and was afraid of what might happen. He was now confident that Jake would do nothing to harm her, and with this knowledge, he decided he needed to put distance between them. It would be good for both of them if he were to leave . . . soon, before something happened that the two of them might regret.

*****

The last few days had been very busy, what with readying the baby's room and making arrangements and accomadtions for the midwife. Even with all of this going on, Chloe remembered how she had resisted asking Jake not to go when she stood on the front porch waving as he rode away that morning. Though her time was near, Jake had ridden over to Coltersberg on business and would be gone at the most two days. Knowing Jamison would be there to take care of Chloe, he had planned on completing his business and when he returned home, bringing the midwife with him to ensure she would be there whenever Chloe went into labor.

After preparing a light breakfast for Jamison and herself, Jamison went out to the stalls to check on one of the horses and Chloe feeling a little tired, went upstairs to take a late morning nap. Taking off her clothes and slipping on a soft cotton dressing gown, she lay down on the still unmade bed.

After an hour or so, she could hear Jamison downstairs calling for her.

"I'm upstairs Jami," she answered without getting up.

When he came through the door, she still didn't get up, now feeling achy and cumbersome.

"You alright?" Jamison asked.

"I'm fine, just a little tired, I think," Chloe replied.

Jamison closing the door behind him, stoked the fire and drew the curtains closed to dim the room. Jamison, the old friend, stretched out on the bed beside her and gently massaged her back as he quietly spoke to her with soft words of concern and encouragement. Chloe closed my eyes and rolling onto her back, soon began to doze, secure, and comforted by Jamison's nearness. After a while, still half asleep, Chloe shifted in her sleep when she felt an insistent flush of warmth spread through her pussy, around her clit, and over her bulging belly. Half dreaming, she could feel the strong, firm movement of fingers caressing her clit and slipping between her thighs, eventually bringing her to a soft, lingering orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh, Jake," Chloe whimpered when she came in another warm, comforting orgasm.

In a few minutes, Chloe had drifted back to sleep, and Jamison quietly rose from the side of the bed to leave, absently rubbing the huge hard-on inside his jeans that painfully strained for release.

*****

Chloe awoke in her bed a couple of hours later . . . alone. She felt fine, and after getting up, washing her face and combing her hair, carefully went about a few of her regular daily activities.

By late afternoon, a nagging sense of heaviness seemed to slowly envelop her lower body along with a growing fullness, and congestion between her legs. That evening, feeling too uncomfortable to sit through dinner, Chloe reached across the table and rested her hand on top of Jamison's.

"Jami, I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight," she said as she pushed away from the table, and excusing herself, slowly made her way to her bedroom.

Despite the sensation of fullness between her legs, Chloe felt an almost overwhelming urge to make herself orgasm, instinctively knowing she would feel better. Removing her clothes, Chloe lay back on top of the bed and opened her legs. As the night outside darkened, Chloe lay on the bed, naked, quietly pleasuring herself. At the sound of the bedroom door opening, she turned to see Jamison come into the room. She didn't try to cover herself but looked at Jamison with a need he immediately recognized.

"Oh Jami, pleasssee," she whined in a low, throaty voice. Jamison, stood as if momentarily unsure of himself and then walked to the bed, and standing over her, cast a lustful gaze at her fully exposed slim, pale legs, bulging belly, and creamy breasts.

Frightened by what she knew was going to happen, but wanting it to happen, Chloe began to cry, even as Jamison reached out to caress her cheek and wipe away her tears.

"Shhhh, its ok baby. Don't cry. Jamison said in a soothing, comforting voice. it's ok."

*****

Jamison parted Chloe's legs and began to lick and massage her pussy and clit with his tongue.

"Oh my God, Jami," Chloe whimpered as she reached down and grasping his head in her hands, held her pussy to his face. Chloe almost immediately began to cum and cum until she was exhausted and satisfied. Still between her legs, Jamison got onto his knees, and after running the head of his pulsing cock up and down her parted wet pussy lips he came hard, spraying silvery threads of cum into Chloe's womb where Jake's baby grew. When Jamison pulled out, Chloe moaned with a sudden feeling of emptiness when the last drops of his cum pooled on her belly and between her legs.

When Jamison was finished, they looked at each other and kissed, a deep, hungry kiss that silently sealed their unspoken promise never to mention to anyone what had happened that afternoon. Jamison lay down beside her, tenderly caressing her round, tight belly and sometimes letting his fingers slip between her legs.

"Oh, Jami," Chloe groaned, when using more pressure, Jamison began massaging her clit. When her clit began to throb, lifting herself with some effort, Chloe straddled Jamison and carefully eased her pussy down onto his thick, rigid cockshaft.

"Chloe no, I don't want to hurt you, the baby . . ." Jamison began before his protests were silenced.

"Please Jami," she murmured softly.

By now, Jamison's eyes were glazed over with desire and his body covered in a light sweat as Chloe, leaned forward, letting her upper body rest on his broad chest. Slowly, carefully, she rocked back and forth on his cock, rubbing her swollen, sensitive clit against Jamison's groin until she came in a trembling orgasm.

No longer protesting, Jamison with his big hands holding her securely, began thrusting upward into Chloe's hot, velvety box until he too exploded filling her pussy with his cum for the second time in as many hours.

Sated, they lay resting as their breathing calmed and returned to normal. Jamison covered them with a blanket and pulled Chloe into his arms.

Shortly after one o'clock in the morning, Jamison was awakened by the sound of Chloe calling his name in the darkened room.

"Jami, Jamison, please wake up, somethings happened, she kept repeating," Jamison sat up, and seeing Chloe standing next to the bed the hem of her nightgown wet and clinging to her legs, he immediately understood what had happened . . . Chloe's water had broken.

*****

Jamison helped get me clean and dry before he got me back into bed. Soon after that, the early, weaker contractions began, and whenever I would start to moan or whimper, Jamison would spread my legs and gently massage my clit with a light pressured circular motion which gave me mild orgasms and surprisingly helped to calm and relax me.

At one point, when cresting off of a particularly hard contraction, Chloe looked up at Jamison and said, "Thank you Jami for being here with me. I wish things had been different between us." Jamison surprised by Chloe's comment, took a deep breath and kissed her softly on her lips saying, "try and relax Chole, it's ok, baby . . . everything will be ok."

As the contractions increased and grew stronger, it was Jamison who stayed by my side, held my hand, and offered encouraging words throughout the night.

My baby was born later that morning, and when Jake and the midwife arrived, they were greeted by the sight of me cradling the baby in my arms. Jake stood staring at Jamison who was sitting on the side of the bed next to me with his arm around my shoulders, his hand tweaking the hard, erect nipple of one breast, as the baby hungrily suckled the other full, milk-heavy teat.

12