A Family Affair, All in the Family

Story Info
Grandmother encourages her daughter to have sex with her son.
8.7k words
4.2
93.1k
133
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie, an understanding, compassionate, and sexually permissive grandmother finally convinced her whore of a daughter, Susan, to spread her legs and allow her 21-year-old son, Chris, to impregnate her.

# # #

Something that my mother wanted more than anything, she wanted a baby, specifically, a baby girl. I gave my mother, Susan, what she wanted. I gave her the greatest gift of all, the gift of life. With a 50/50 chance that she'd have a girl, and with the God of odds working with us, I gave her a baby, a baby girl.

Creating new life by giving birth to a daughter, I couldn't think of a better gift to give my mother than that. Not all one way however, she wanted me to impregnant her as much as I wanted to have sex with my mother. Something that I had always wanted to do, impregnating my mother meant that I'd be having sex, lots of sex, with her. I'd be making love to her and fucking my mother as my excuse to have sex with her and in my attempts to impregnate her.

During the process of making her pregnant, I'd be seeing her naked, totally naked while making out with her and touching her and feeling her everywhere. In order to get her ready for sex, I'd be sexually arousing her with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I'd be making my mother's pussy plenty wet enough to accept my stiff prick.

In addition to making love to her, I'd be fucking her. I always wanted to make love to my mother. I always wanted to fuck her. I can't count the number of times that I masturbated myself while imagining my mother naked and having sex with me. I can't count how many times I masturbated over imagining climbing on her naked body and making love to her missionary style. It made my cock hard to think of bending her over the sofa, lifting her dress to her waist, pulling down her panties and fucking her hard and fast enough for her to have a sexual orgasm,

Part of the love making process, my mother would gladly stroke and suck my cock to make me hard enough for me to give her a baby. Moreover, with my grandmother in on the plan of me making my mother pregnant, encouraging her to have sex with me, inevitably, I'd be having sex with my incestuous, whore of grandmother, too. I'd be seeing my grandmother naked while she stroked me and sucked me and while I made love to her and fucked her, too.

Killing two birds with one stone, with having sex with my grandmother a bonus, allowing me to have sexual intercourse with my mother satisfied my sexual desire for her and allowed me to give her the baby she had always wanted. Hoping that I could impregnate my mother, Susan not only willingly had sex with me, her son, but also not to be excluded, my grandmother, Natalie, had consensual sex with me, too. Keeping it all in the family, when my mother wasn't having forbidden sex with me, my grandmother was having incestuous sex with me.

Seriously, why waste time looking for sexual partners in a bar, men with questionable and/or inferior genes, when all that Susan, Natalie, and Chris needed and wanted were already there in their home? We had one another. Mother had her son, son had his mother, grandmother had her grandson, and grandson had his grandmother. As if they were all swingers and, indeed, they were, it was the perfect, sexual scenario for them to constantly and continually have sex with one another under the guise of making Susan pregnant.

'Life doesn't get any better than this. When I'm not cumming in my mother's pussy, I'm cumming in my grandmother's mouth,' thought Chris.

I have two sexually permissible women willing to fuck and suck me anytime and anywhere, and they have one, horny, young man ready to have sex with them, night and day, whenever they wanted to have sex. As the excuse of making my mother pregnant, especially when she was ovulating, giving her a baby gave us reason to go at one another like animals in heat. With us consensually and willingly having sex with one another, we had all that we needed to satisfy our every sexual need and wanton, erotic desire.

"Make love to me, Chris," said Susan to her son. "Cum in my pussy and give me your baby."

When I wasn't having sex with my mother, I was having sex with my grandmother.

"How does it feel to cum in your mother's pussy one day and to cum in your grandmother's mouth the next day," asked my grandmother?

# # #

Author's Note:

This is not your ordinary incest story; no indeed, far from it, it is not. This is a true story of erotic romance, sensuous passion, and forbidden sex. Instead of an incestuous story being only about sex, this is a mother and son, grandmother and grandson triangular, love story. If you enjoy reading incest stories, incestuous sex doesn't get any better than this.

Chris asked me to write his story about the incestuous, sexual relationship that he had with his MILF of a mother, Susan, and the forbidden, sexual affair that he had with his GILF of a grandmother, Natalie, too. A uniquely different story, keeping it all in the family, I dare write that not many sons not only have sex with their mothers but also have sex with their grandmothers, too. Further, not many mothers want their sons to make them pregnant with their bastard child. Trust me, with reality better than fiction, I couldn't make this up if it wasn't all true.

# # #

'Sexually attracted to them both, unable to get sexually enough of one or the other, I'm a lucky man to have a MILF of a mother and a GILF of a grandmother who look the way they do,' thought Chris. 'With her always ready for sex, my 38-year-old mother is so sexy, so shapely, and so pretty. With her taking after her mother as if they're sisters instead of mother and daughter, my 58-year-old grandmother is so sexy, shapely, pretty, and always ready for sex, too,' I thought while masturbating myself again over my mother and my grandmother.

Always masturbating, when I wasn't masturbating over imagining my mother naked and having sex with her, I masturbated over imagining my grandmother naked and having sex with her, too. Always horny, a time before I saw my mother naked, I would have done anything to see my mother naked. A time before I was having sex with her, I would have done anything to have sex with my mother. Before I finally saw my grandmother naked and had sex with her, I would have done anything to see my grandmother naked and have sex with her, too.

With them flashing me bits and pieces of themselves, recalling all that I saw of my mother and grandmother when masturbating, whether deliberately or unintentionally, they continually flashed me up-skirt peeks of their panties. When not flashing their panties, they flashed me their naked pussies in up-nightgown peeks. When not flashing me their panties or their naked pussies, they flashed me their long line of sexy cleavage and their low-cut bras in down-blouse views. Always seeing something that I shouldn't see, when not flashing me their bra clad breasts, they flashed me their naked breasts in down-nightgown views.

'If only they'd let me, I'd have sex with one or the other or both,' thought Chris before he had sex with them and while masturbating again over imagining his mother and his grandmother naked and having forbidden sex with them. 'Yet, unbeknownst to me, a shocking surprise, I was unaware that my mother and my grandmother both wanted to have forbidden sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with them. Unfortunately, before we reached the good part of having sex, constantly and continually sexually teasing one another, we had to play our silly games of voyeurism and exhibitionism.'

# # #

Convolutely, my mother not only wanted to have sex with me but also, she wanted me to give her a baby. If I did impregnate my mother and she had my baby, I'd be the baby's father and step-brother. Whether accidentally or deliberately, I wondered how many sons impregnated their mothers. I wondered how many mothers wanted their sons to give them a baby. I wondered how many grandsons had sex with their grandmothers. I wondered how many grandmothers encouraged their daughters to have sex with their sons.

Getting my attention, sexually distracting me every time they crossed and uncrossed their shapely legs, I looked from my mother to my grandmother both seated in the living room across from me. In the way of Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, while pretending to sit like morally, modest ladies, they seductively crossed and uncrossed their shapely legs slow enough to flash me their panties. Then, when wearing their nightgowns without having the modesty to wear robes over them and panties under them, they sat with their knees parted enough for me to see their naked pussies.

When standing over me to serve me coffee or food in their low-cut tops, they deliberately leaned longer and lower than necessary. They gave me down-blouse views of their bra clad breasts and down-nightgown views of their naked tits. After seeing their naked breasts and nipples, giving me plenty to masturbate over later, I imagined my mother and grandmother topless and/or naked. With breasts and nipples, especially big breasts and erect nipples, my favorite parts of women's bodies, I loved seeing my mother's and my grandmother's big, naked tits and erect nipples.

They acted as if they didn't know and were totally unaware that they were deliberately giving me up-skirt peeks of their bright white, bikini panties and up-nightgown peeks of their trimmed, naked pussies, too. When they weren't giving me down-blouse views of their long lines of sexy cleavages and low-cut bras, they gave me down-nightgown views of their big, shapely, naked breasts, symmetrical areolas, and erect nipples. As if they were deliberately, sexually teasing me and trying to sexually seduce me, never have I seen as much of my mother's and my grandmother's nearly naked bodies as I was seeing now.

'Blessed with superior genes, and with the both of them looking ten-years-younger than their ages, they're both so pretty,' I thought while ogling them. 'Two MILFs that I wished I could fuck, they're both so sexy. Only, nothing more than my sexual fantasy, my mother would never allow me to have sex with her and I'd surely never be lucky enough to have sex with my grandmother. Perhaps, with me not their sexual fantasy, unfortunately, they'd never have sex with me. Yet, I'd give anything for them to blow me and allow me to cum in their beautiful mouths.'

I looked from my mother to my grandmother and back again at my mother. They looked so much alike. Mother and daughter could have done one of those soap commercials that boasted and compared how much alike mother and daughter looked. I wondered what it would feel like to not only have sex with my mother but also to have sex with her mother, too. I enjoyed masturbating myself while imagining my mother and grandmother in bed with me naked and ready for sex. I'd love nothing more than to have threesome with my mother and grandmother.

# # #

'With them both having big tits, big nipples, and round, firm asses, they're both so shapely and so sexy,' I thought while admiring their lovely bodies and undressing them with my eyes as if they were already naked. 'I wish I could touch their naked tits, feel their naked tits, fondle their naked tits, and pull, turn, twist, and suck their erect nipples. I wish I could stick my erect cock in their pussies to fuck them and in their mouths for them to suck me. I'd love to cum in both their mouths.'

Much taller than average women, with Susan 5'9" tall and Natalie 5'10" tall, and with the both of them over 6' tall with heels, I was glad that I was 6'2" tall.

'They're both so tall,' I thought while studying them.

Undressing them with my eyes, I stared at their bra clad breasts through their clothes as if they were topless. They both had such big tits. They both had such big nipples that poked out against their bras and blouses. Eager to touch, feel, and suck their breasts, I loved their big tits.

'They're both so busty,' I thought while staring at the impressions that my mother's big tits made in her blouse before staring at the impressions that my grandmother's big tits made in her blouse. 'I'd do anything to feel up my mother and my grandmother while making out with them. I'd do anything to ever so slowly undress them, strip them naked, and have my wicked, sexual way with their beautiful, naked bodies. While they're naked, I'd love to photograph them to show my friends what my mother and grandmother look like naked.'

By just looking at them, actually, staring at them, and undressing them with my eyes, I'm getting an erection. Wishing I could see them naked; I wish I could fuck one or the other or both. The more that they deliberately, or unintentionally, and seductively flashed me their panties, pussies, and naked tits, my cock throbbed and pulsated with wanton sexual lust and desire. After an entire morning of watching them flashing me their bras, their naked tits, their panty clad pussies, and their naked cunts, I'm horny and ready for sex with my mother and/or with my grandmother.

I'd love nothing better than to stick my prick in both of their mouths. I'd love nothing better than to have my mother and/or my grandmother stroke my cock while sucking my prick. My longtime sexual fantasy is to not only cum in my mother's mouth but also to cum in my grandmother's mouth, too. Not done there, I'd love to give them both cum baths. Alas, nothing more than another reoccurring sexual fantasy, yet making me so very sexually excited, I imagined cumming all over their faces, in their hair, and across their naked breasts.

While masturbating myself, I imagined cum dripping from my mother's hair, from her eyebrows, from her nose, from her chin, and from her breasts. Again, while masturbating myself, I imagined cum dripping from my grandmother's hair, from her eyebrows, from her nose, from her chin, and from her breasts. I'd love nothing more than to make them both my sexy cum sluts.

# # #

'They look so much alike,' I thought while continuing to ogle them. 'They could be sisters instead of mother and daughter. I love them both. I only wish I could see them naked while touching them and feeling them everywhere while having sex with them both. I wish I could have sex with them.'

Only, sexually frustratingly, with sex between us never going to happen, I loved my mother not in the way that a son should love his mother. Sexually attracted to her, I loved her in the way that a man loved a woman. In the way that I stared at her and sexually lusted over her, unable to hide my sexual feelings for her, it was no secret that I wanted to have sex with my MILF of a mother.

It was no secret that I wanted to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. It was no secret that I wanted to masturbate my mother. I wanted to give her multiple orgasms with my fingers my tongue, and my cock. It was no secret that I wanted to make love to her. It was no secret that I wanted to fuck my mother. Wishing I could cum in her mouth, it was no secret that I wanted her to blow me.

'After you eat my pussy and give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and tongue, I'll stroke your cock while sucking your cock. Swallowing your cum while sexually staring up at you, I'll allow you to cum in my mouth. Would you like that? Would you like to cum in Mommy's mouth? Then, I'll allow you to give me a cum bath. Would you like that? Would you like to give your mother a cum bath,' I imagined my mother asking me?

The same held true for my grandmother. Again, sexually attracted to her, with sex between us never going to happen, I loved my grandmother not in the way that a grandson should love his grandmother. I loved my grandmother in the way that a man sexually loved a woman.

In the way that I masturbated over imagining my mother naked and her having sex with me, I masturbated over my grandmother naked and her having sex with me, too. In the way that I stared at my mother and sexually lusted over her, I stared at my grandmother and sexually lusted over her, too. It was no secret that I wanted to have sex with my GILF of a grandmother. It was no secret that I wanted to make love to my grandmother before fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

'Chris. Oh, my God. Don't stop. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. I'm going to cum. Grandma's going to cum,' I imagined my grandmother saying while I masturbated over imagining fucking her harder and faster.

In the way that I stared at my mother's mouth and at her full, red lips, while imagining cumming in her mouth, I stared at my grandmother's mouth and at her red, full lips while imagining cumming in her mouth. It was no secret that I wanted my grandmother to blow me and give them both cum baths, too. Unfortunately, in the way that my mother would never have sex with me, my grandmother would never have sex with me either.

'How dare I sexually think about my mother and my grandmother being naked and having sex with me? This was my mother and my grandmother and not some barroom whores that I brought home for the night. Still, it was sexually exciting to think that they would,' I thought.

Obviously, thinking that they were modestly, moral women, I was unaware that both my mother and my grandmother were whores, incestuous whores who would willingly and consensually have sex with me. Unbeknownst to me, with them both having quite the sexual past, they were women who were ready to take care of all of my sexual wants, needs, and desires. In the way that I had sexually lusted over my mother and my grandmother, they had sexually lusted over me. After taking a leave from college, this was my chance to have forbidden sex with my mother and my grandmother.

# # #

Something so forbidden to imagine but that gave me fodder to masturbate over every day and every night, I masturbated over imagining my mother and/or my grandmother naked while having sex with me. I imagined my mother and/or my grandmother stroking my cock, sucking my cock, and fucking my cock. I imagined fingering and licking my mother's and my grandmother's pussies. I imagined giving them sexual orgasms not only with my fingers but also with my tongue. I imagined cumming in their mouths, in their pussies, all over their faces, and across their naked breasts. I imagined giving them cum baths.

Again, while masturbating, I imagined making out with my mother and/or with my grandmother. French kissing them while touching and feeling them everywhere through their clothes, I imagined slowly undressing them and stripping them naked. Then, while touching and feeling their naked bodies where a son and a grandson should never touch and feel his mother's and his grandmother's naked bodies, I imagined having incestuous sex with my mother and my grandmother. I imagined masturbating them, rubbing their clits, fingerfucking their pussies, and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples while watching and hearing them cum.

'Oh, Chris, don't stop. Please, don't stop. Rub my clit faster, fingerfuck my pussy deeper. I'm cumming Chris. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming,' I imagined my mother saying while I masturbated her naked body and as I stroked my cock harder and faster while imagining my mother naked and having sex with her.

Then, not denying my grandmother my sexual services, I imagined making out with her while slowly undressing her. I imagined stripping my grandmother naked. I imagined masturbating my grandmother, too, while I masturbated myself over imagining seeing my grandmother naked and having sex with her, too.

'Oh, Chris. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. That feels so good. Granny needs to have a sexual orgasm. Granny needs to cum. Suck my tits while fingerfucking my pussy. Squeeze my tits and bite my nipples while rubbing my clit faster and harder.'

I stroked my cock harder and faster to what I imagined my grandmother saying while I imagined her naked and having sex with her. While continuing to masturbate myself, I imagined making slow and passionate love to my mother. While making out with her, I imagined humping her slow, deep, and hard. Making her my sexual slave and my submissive bitch, I imagined making my grandmother cum with my cock. Then, fucking her faster and fucking her harder, giving her multiple orgasms, I imagined making her cum again, too.