A Family Affair, All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd definitely be fucking him for him to give me a baby," said Natalie popping open her eyes to look at her daughter. "In the meantime, now that I can no longer have children, I'd just fuck him for the sexual pleasure of it," she said with a dirty laugh. "I don't know about you but, in the way that I love sucking cock and with me such a good cocksucker, I'd love to blow my grandson and allow him to cum in my mouth."

Forget about blowing her son, Susan looked at her mother as if she was pondering the possibility of having sex with Chris. She looked as if she was pondering the reality of using her son's sperm to impregnant her. What did it matter? With them living alone and not associating with their neighbors, no one would ever know that the three of them had sex with one another. No one would know that he was the father of his mother's baby.

"With us living in the desolate part of town, no would even know that you were pregnant, never mind by your own son," said Natalie. Then, with a big smile widening her diabolical lips, she said the magic words. "I dare you to have sex with Chris," she said with a sexy smile. "I double dare you to fuck your son and allow him to cum in your pussy," she said.

Susan returned her mother's smile with her smile.

"Oh, mother, you know that I can never turn down a dare, especially a double dare," she said giving her mother a smile. "Besides, I know your game. Me having sex with my son would open the door and give you an excuse to have sex with your grandson, too. As much as I'd love to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him, I know that you'd love to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him, too. You're as much of an incestuous whore as I am. We're both incestuous whores."

'Oh, my God,' thought Chris while continuing to eavesdrop on their conversation. 'My grandmother wants my mother to have sex with me and give me a baby. My grandmother wants to have sex with me, too.'

If I hadn't heard it with my own ears, I'd never believe it. Hard to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that they were talking about having sex with me. I couldn't believe what they were saying.

'Not only is my mother thinking about having sex with me but also, she's thinking about having me make her pregnant. If that's not unbelievable enough, my grandmother would willingly have sex with me, too. They both want to fuck me. They both want to suck my cock and allow me to cum in their mouths.'

# # #

It all started when my grandfather died suddenly and, shortly thereafter, my mother divorced my father. Never thinking about having sex with my mother and/or with my grandmother before, now with me the only man left in the family, I thought about it then. I took a leave of absence from college to help my mother and my grandmother emotionally make it through their tragedies.

Making financial sense, instead of my mother living alone in her house, she sold her house and moved in with her mother, my grandmother. With us all living together under one roof and with me always so horny, I had ulterior, sexual motives to live with my mother and my grandmother. Nothing more than fodder for my masturbation sessions, I hoped to see something sexually revealing of my mother and of my grandmother that I shouldn't see.

My grandfather loved, big, old Victorian houses and bought this one-hundred-forty-year house at a bargain price when the bank foreclosed on the owner. Only, with him having plans to renovate it, he didn't live long enough to experience his dream. The house was in disrepair from the previous owner. With cracked windows, missing doors, and holes in the walls, the house was a voyeur's dream. As long as I hid in the dark shadows of the huge house and didn't make a sound, I could not only watch my mother dress and undress but also, I could watch my grandmother dress and undress, too.

Only, unbeknownst to me, what I thought was a lucky break in seeing my mother and my grandmother in all manner of undress, their nudity was deliberately prearranged by them. Sexually teasing and enticing me, they deliberately flashed me. They wanted me to see their nearly naked and naked bodies as much as I wanted to see their nearly naked and naked bodies. Giving me what they knew I wanted, striptease shows of their beautiful naked bodies, they sexually seduced me as much as I hoped to sexually seduce them.

I couldn't count how many times I saw my mother and my grandmother in their bras and panties, topless, and/or naked. They pretended that they didn't know that I was there watching them dress and undress but, seemingly, somehow, they knew, as if they could sense me watching them, they always knew. Nevertheless, giving me sexy striptease shows, continuing to sexually tease and entice me, they slowly and seductively undressed and stripped themselves naked while totally aware that I was watching them undress.

Returning the sexual favor, I walked around the house with my semi-erect cock tenting my pajama bottoms and my flaccid prick dangling out of my pajama bottoms. Shocking me, with them both staring at my naked prick, clearly, they wanted to see my naked cock as much as I wanted to show them my naked prick. Moreover, they wanted me to see their naked tits, asses, and pussies as much as I wanted to see their naked tits, asses, and pussies. In the way that I wanted to reach out and touch them, I hoped they wanted to reach out and touch me, too.

# # #

After overhearing my mother and grandmother discuss using me to make my mother pregnant, things quickly came to a head. Enticing me to touch them and feel them, with neither of them having any modesty or shame, they both walked around me in their panties and bras, in their sheer and sexy nightgowns, topless, and even naked. Following their lead, I walked around them naked, too. I even allowed them to catch me masturbating. Yet, instead of them being embarrassed and leaving my room, they stayed to watch me masturbate myself. They stayed to watch me cum.

"Do you need a hand," asked my mother when walking in on me stroking my cock?

I looked at her as if I was dreaming. I'd love nothing more than for my mother to stroke my cock. When masturbating myself, I always imagined my mother giving me a hand job. I'd love nothing more than to cum all over her soft, warm hand.

"You'd do that for me? You'd masturbate me?"

She shrugged and gave me a sexy laugh.

"Sure, why not? I've sexually done worse in my life than to masturbate my own son," said my mother.

I looked at my mother with hopeful anticipation. Yet, after hearing her talking about making love to me and having me cum in her pussy, I was bold enough to dare ask her something that I had always wanted to do. While she stroked my prick, I stared down at her nightgown clad breasts.

"May I fondle your naked breasts while fingering your nipples," I asked?

Shocking me and surprising me, she reached inside of her nightgown and pulled out her breasts, first one and then the other. As if I had never seen and felt naked breasts before, I was all over my mother's big tits. I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples while, determined to make me cum, she stroked my erect prick harder and faster. My mother was masturbating me. I couldn't believe my MILF of a mother was giving me a hand job.

Over the next several months, I slept in my mother's bed. Confessing that she wanted me to make her pregnant, we made love every morning and every night. It didn't take me long to impregnate my mother. All the while she was pregnant, I continued having sexual intercourse with my mother and my grandmother, too. When not fucking them, they were blowing me.

Then, after my mother delivered her baby, a healthy, baby girl, that we named, Julia, we lived together as a family. My grandmother was different. When she caught me masturbating, instead of leaving my room, she sat next to me on my bed. Without even asking my permission, she took me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. Allowing me to cum in her mouth and all over her face, my grandmother blew me. She sucked my cock while I felt and fondled her big tits and fingered her erect nipples through her nightgown.

"Life doesn't get any better than this I thought while sitting in a hot tub naked with my mother and my grandmother."

THE END