A Family Affair, All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Chris! Chris! Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, Chris. I'm cumming,' I imagined my grandmother saying when fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my stiff prick.

# # #

My mother and grandmother were in the living room talking while I was upstairs on the second-floor landing spying on them and listening to all that they were saying. Sexually shocking me as much as they sexually excited me, I overheard my mother talking about her sexually submitting herself to me. Shocking me and filling me with sexual anticipation, my MILF of a mother finally wanted to have sex with me. Wanting to hear more, I remained silent while crouched on the floor by the upstairs banister that overlooked the living room.

"I've been thinking about Chris," said my mother tossing back her long, blonde hair with a flip of her pretty head while fingering with her coffee mug as if she was fingering her pussy.

As if my mother was a horse, I loved how she tossed back her hair with a flip of her head. That was so sexy. That was so hot.

"What were you thinking about Chris," asked my grandmother while brushing back her dyed, shoe polish black hair with her hand?

As if afraid to say it, my mother looked up at her mother while biting her lip.

"Thinking that you were crazy for even suggesting such a disgusting thing, you've been encouraging me to have sex with my son. You've been encouraging me to allow him to make love to him and to cum in my pussy. You've been encouraging me to use him to make me pregnant. You've been encouraging me to have him give me a baby," said my mother with obvious, sexual reservations. Susan looked to her mother, Natalie, to convince her to not only have sex with me but also to allow me to impregnate her.

As if I was dreaming while imagining all of this, as if someone else was talking, I couldn't believe what I was overhearing. I couldn't believe what they were saying. All my grandmother's idea to convince my mother to have sex with me, my mother now wanted to have incestuous sex with me. She wanted me to make love to her. She wanted me to cum in her pussy. Before it was too late and she couldn't have children anymore, she wanted me to give her a baby.

"I'm glad that you're taking my advice. A win/win for you both, having Chris impregnate you makes the most sense," said my grandmother. "You both get what you always wanted. He gets to have sex with your naked body and you finally get to have your baby," said my grandmother.

Something hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that my grandmother encouraged my mother to have sex with me. I couldn't believe that my mother told my grandmother that she wanted to have sex with me. I couldn't believe that my mother relented in allowing me to make love to her to make her pregnant. If that wasn't enough, I couldn't believe that my grandmother encouraged her to use me to give her a baby. My sexual fantasy finally coming true, I imagined cumming in my mother's pussy and making her pregnant.

Once I saw my mother naked and had sex with her naked body, I hoped that this was more than me just giving her a baby. I hoped my mother would continue having sex with me after she was pregnant and after she had the baby. I hoped that my mother would blow me, allow me to cum in her mouth, and allow me to give her a cum bath, too.

I imagined cumming in my mother's mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. Then, taking my incestuous, sexual lust to an extreme, I imagined not only fucking my mother but also fucking my grandmother, too. Not sexually satisfied with her just fucking me, I imagined my grandmother blowing me, too. I imagined her allowing me to cum in her GILF of a mouth.

While listening to them talking, with them sexually exciting me, glad that I had some tissues in my pocket, I pulled out my cock and started masturbating myself right there. With her permission of making her pregnant and with my grandmother behind this whole thing, I imagined making slow and passionate love to my mother and to my grandmother. Every day and every night, while imagining sleeping with them in their beds, I masturbated over imagining my mother and/or my grandmother naked while having sex with me.

I imagined my mother and/or my grandmother stroking my cock, sucking my cock, and fucking my cock. I imagined fingering and licking my mother's and my grandmother's pussies. I imagined giving them multiple sexual orgasms not only with my fingers but also with my tongue. I imagined making them my sexual slaves and my sexy bitches.

# # #

Not the typical romance story, giving real impact to a mother and son story, if I could, I'd marry my mother. Giving real impact to a grandmother and grandson story, if I could, I'd marry my grandmother. Again, wishing that I could sleep in the same bed with them, if I could, I'd live together with the both of them in sexual bliss. Only, other than my mother using me to give her a baby and my grandmother encouraging my mother to have sex with me, they'd never have sex with me in the way that I wished I could have sex with them.

"I love you, Mother," I said every morning and, with eyes wide opened.

I kissed her on her lips every night while wishing I could make out with her and feel her through her clothes. Clearly, with her now wanting to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with my mother, my mother returned my kiss with her kiss. Even though we kissed without tongues, our kisses grew longer and more passionate every night.

"I love you, too, Chris," said my mother with a sexy smile and a naughty look enough to sexually excite me and harden my cock.

Not favoring one over the other, horny for both, with eyes wide opened, I turned to my grandmother.

"I love you, Grandmother," I said kissing my grandmother on the lips every morning and kissing her on her lips again every night.

My grandmother returned my kiss with her kiss. With my grandmother encouraging my mother to have sex with me, clearly, my grandmother was a bigger whore than my mother. As if I was her lover rather than her grandson, instead of just giving me a quick peck on the lips good morning and a quick peck on the lips good night, she French kissed me good morning and good night.

"I love you, too, Chris," said my grandmother before parting my lips with her tongue to give me a deep, wet kiss.

Something my mother had yet to do, my grandmother loved French kissing me. Not stopping with just giving me deep, wet kisses, she allowed me to reach around her to feel her firm and shapely ass and even lift the back of her nightgown to feel her naked ass. Not stopping there, she allowed me to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples through her nightgown and even allowed me to stick my hand down her open nightgown top to feel and fondle her naked breasts.

# # #

'I only wish I could have sex with them both,' I thought. 'I wish that I could make love to them. I'd love to make slow and sweet, passionate love to my mother and to my grandmother. While wishing that I could make them both pregnant with my child, I wish I could fuck them. Fucking them hard and fucking them fast, I'd love to fuck them both,' thought Chris. 'I'd love to hear them scream my name while having sexual orgasms. I'd love to cum in both of their pussies and in their mouths.'

I imagined my mother wanting to make love to me as much as I wanted to make love to her. I imagined making out with my mother while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. I imagined undressing her and stripping her naked. I imagined making slow, sweet love to her. Then, having sex with her night and day, every day, making love to her at night and fucking her in the morning, I imagined making my mother my whore, my bitch, and my sexual slave.

'Chris! Chris! Oh, my God. Don't stop. Please don't stop,' I imagined my mother saying while I imagined her naked and having sex with me as I stroked myself harder and faster.

I imagined fucking my mother, Susan. I imagined giving her multiple sexual orgasms with my cock. I imagined fucking my mother hard and fast enough for her to scream my name. I imagined her begging me to fuck her again and again.

'Chris! Chris! Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder,' I imagined my mother saying. 'Don't stop. Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum.'

I imagined my grandmother wanting to make love to me as much as my mother wanted to make love to me and as much as I wanted to make love to her, too. I imagined making out with my grandmother while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. In the way that I imagined doing with my mother, I imagined stripping my grandmother naked, too. I imagined making love to her every night and fucking her ever morning. Having sex with her night and day, every day, I imagined making my grandmother my whore, my bitch, and my sexual slave too.

'Chris! Chris! Oh, my God, Chris. Don't stop. Please don't stop,' I imagined my grandmother saying. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Make me cum, Chris. Make me cum. Granny needs to cum."

I imagined fucking my grandmother, in the same way that I fucked my mother. I imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I imagined fucking Grandma Natalie hard and fast enough for her to scream my name in the way that her daughter, my mother Susan did.

'Chris! Chris! Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder,' I imagined my grandmother saying. 'Don't stop. Please, don't stop. That feels so good. You're going to make me cum.'

# # #

More than just sex, with me feeling as horny as I felt sexually frustrated, I imagined making love to not only my mother but also to my grandmother, too. Yet, with sex a big part of romance and being in love, I thought about and masturbated over not only having sex with my mother but also with my grandmother, too. I'd love to make out with them both or one at a time while touching them and feeling them everywhere through their clothes. I'd love to slowly undress them before stripping them naked.

'Nothing more than just a sexual fantasy, I'd love to rub my mother's clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Then, something so forbidden to do, I'd love to eat my mother's pussy. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue,' thought Chris while continuing to masturbate himself. 'I'd love to hear and watch her cum.'

I imagined my mother wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my back.

'Don't stop, Chris. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Rub my clit harder while nibbling my clit. Fingerfuck me deeper. I'm cumming, Chris. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming,' I imagined my mother saying while I ate her pussy.

If it wasn't enough that I wanted to make forbidden love to my mother but also, I wanted to make incestuous love to my grandmother, too. Not sexually satisfied with one, with them both such sexy bitches, I wanted to have sex with them both. Wishing I could have a threesome, I'd love to watch them finger and eat one another's pussies.

'Nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I'd love to rub my grandmother's clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Then, something so forbidden to do, I'd love to eat my grandmother's pussy. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue,' thought Chris. 'I'd love to hear and watch her cum.'

Then, I thought of what I'd wanted my mother and my grandmother to sexually do for me.

'Again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I'd love for my mother and/or my grandmother to stroke my cock and suck my cock. I'd love for them both to blow me while I felt their big tits and fingered their erect nipples,' I thought. 'I'd love to put a gentle hand behind their pretty heads and hump their mouths and fuck their faces. I'd love to cum in their mouths. I'd love to watch them swallow my cum.'

Not stopping there, I continued imagining my sexual fantasies for my mother and my grandmother.

'After cumming in their mouths, I'd love to shoot a second load of cum all over their faces and across their naked breasts. I'd love to give them both cum baths. I'd love to watch their hair, eyebrows, noses, chins, and tits dripping with cum. How sexually exciting it would be to sexually own someone by giving them multiple cum baths after they suck my cock.'

Something that I routinely did every morning and every night, I masturbated over making love to my mother and to my grandmother. Something so forbidden that any young, horny man would do, I masturbated over my mother while imagining her in her low-cut bra and bikini panties, in her sheer nightgown, topless, and/or naked. Something incestuous that, again, any young, horny man would do, I masturbated over my grandmother while imagining her in her full-sized brassiere and her granny panties, in her low-cut nightgown, topless, and/or naked.

'If only they knew that I'm sexually attracted to them and wanted to have sex with them, I wondered what they'd say. Would they welcome my sexual advances or would they reject me and call me a pervert? I wondered if they're as horny and as sexually frustrated as I am. I wondered if they're as sexually attracted to me as I'm sexually attracted to them. I wondered if they'd have consensual sex with me in the way that I'd willingly love to have incestuous sex with them.'

While fondling my erect prick, I imagined having forbidden sex with his mother and/or grandmother again. I imagined making out with them while feeling them through their clothes before stripping them naked. I imagined them stroking me and sucking me before fucking me. I imagined giving them both multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

'Unashamed to admit it, not only have I masturbated over imagining my mother naked and having sex with her but I've masturbated over my grandmother naked while imagining having sex with her, too. Again, unembarrassed to admit, if I knew they wouldn't reject me, I'd put the sexual moves on both my mother and on my grandmother. If I made the first move by kissing them, French kissing them, while feeling their tits and asses through their clothes, I wonder if my mother and/or my grandmother would willingly have sex with me.'

Yet, again, a reoccurring, sexual fantasy, in the way that they paraded around me in their sexy nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe, I imagined having sexual relations with my mother and/or grandmother. I thought about the same sexy, sexual scenario every time I masturbated myself. I imagined making out with them both while touching and feeling them through their clothes. Then, I imagined slowly undressing them and stripping them naked while touching and feeling their naked bodies everywhere that a son and a grandson should never touch and feel his mother and/or grandmother.

Again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy and fodder for my masturbation sessions, they'd never have sex with me in the way that I wish I could have sex with them. While wondering what their reactions would be to seeing my naked, erect prick, curious to know if they'd look, stare, or look away, I was tempted to expose my naked cock to my mother and to my grandmother. Curious to know if they'd reach out their hand and stroke me or fall to their knees and suck me, I was tempted to masturbate myself in front of my mother and my grandmother.

# # #

Dressed in her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown, Susan sat diagonally across from her mother with her arms and chin on her upraised knees. She looked sad. Always looking to see what he could see of his mother and/or grandmother, from where he was standing in the dark on the second-floor balcony, albeit at a distance, Chris could see his mother's blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. Then, when she leaned forward, he could see her long, sexy line of cleavage, the tops of her naked breasts, and sometimes even her nipples down her open nightgown top.

"Why the long face? What's wrong," asked Natalie?

Susan looked as if she was going to cry.

"I always wanted to have another baby, a girl. Then, when I discovered that John was cheating on me, that was the end of our marriage and that dream," she said. "Now, with me 38-years-old, by the time I find someone to date, marry, and have a baby with I'll be too old to give birth," she said.

Natalie gave her daughter a compassionate smile.

"You know, just a thought," said Natalie with a long pause as if rethinking what she was about to suggest. "You could have a baby with Chris. He'd gladly fuck you. In the way that he stares at you with sexually lust in his heart while undressing you with his eyes, it wouldn't take much to sexually entice him to have sex with you. Then, for you to have your baby, all you'd have to do is to fuck your son and allow him to cum in your pussy."

Susan made a disapproving face while shaking her head and shrugging her sexy shoulder with her negative response.

"Don't be ridiculous, Mother. That's outrageous. I'd never have sex with my son, never mind allow him to make me pregnant. What's wrong with you to even think that? What's wrong with you to even say that. That's gross. That's so gross. I can't do that. I can't have sex with Chris. I can't allow him to make me pregnant. That's wrong, that's so wrong."

Natalie returned her daughter's shrug with her shrug.

"Just a thought," said Natalie. "It's just a thought," she said with another long pause. "If it was me and if I wanted to have a baby as much as you want a baby, and if I could still give birth, I'd have sex with my grandson. I'd make love to him before fucking him. I'd definitely have him cum in my pussy. What's the big deal? It's just sex," she said with a shrug. "You've fucked worse than that on a drunken, Saturday night and during spring break when you were in college," she said with a laugh.

Susan mindlessly fondled her breasts and fingered her emerging nipple through her nightgown.

"Oh, Mother. You made me sexually aroused. Now, you have me thinking about having sex with Chris. You have me thinking about making love to him and allowing him to fuck me while cumming in my pussy," said Susan with a look of sexual arousal. "How can I do that? I can't do that," she said looking to her mother for encouragement to convince her to have sex with her son.

Natalie leaned forward in her chair and following her daughter's lead, she fondled her breast while fingering her emerging nipples through her nightgown. Clearly, she was horny, too. No doubt, Natalie was thinking about having sex with Chris, too. Susan removed her naked breasts from her nightgown and fondled her big tits in front of her mother. Natalie followed suit and removed her big breasts from her nightgown to fondle her big breasts in front of her daughter, too. Unaware that Chris was spying on them in the dark, they both gave him quite the show of their naked tits.

'I'd love to watch my mother have sex with my grandmother,' thought Chris while watching his mother and his grandmother fondle their naked breasts and pull, turn, and twist their erect nipples. 'Alas,' he thought. 'They're not sexually interested in other women and sexually interested in one another in the way that I'm sexually interested in them. They both loved men. Clearly, they'd rather suck than lick, they prefer cocks to pussies.'

"If it makes you feel any better, especially if I wanted a baby as much as you want a baby and was still young enough to have one, I'd have sex with him too," said Natalie with a dirty laugh. "I'd have no problem fucking and sucking my grandson. A fair trade, in the way that he stares at me as if he'd love to strip me naked, I'd gladly give him what he wanted to get what I wanted," said Natalie.

As if her hands were Chris's hands, she closed her eyes and put her head back while continuing to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples.