A Family Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings cross the line and make love.
8.8k words
4.83
96.4k
170

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,348 Followers

A/N -- Hello. I'm going to put a gentle warning now. Although this story is mostly about Mark and his life, he is living in a household of nine women. And he can't possibly please all nine women at once. Know what I'm insinuating?

Plainly put, there will be scenes of a lesbian nature in chapters ahead. And like the chapter below, each chapter will focus on a different character.

Hope you enjoy.

*****

Amy

She'd heard the noises the night before. Not often, but there were one or two loud moans or cries that told her what she assumed was going to happen. Heidi had gone to Mark and they'd made love. If she'd heard the noises, everyone else in the joined houses likely heard them as well. So that left Amy wondering how everyone would react the next morning.

Checking her phone to see it was still early, she sighed to herself as she closed her eyes, running a hand down to her pussy, almost laughing to herself at the fact she was already wet. Her dreams hadn't been that erotic, but hearing her brother and cousin making love the night before had been more exciting than she'd admit.

"Fuck it," she muttered, lifting the thin sheet off her body and pulling down her shorts. She kept a patch of hair just about her pussy but it was neat and trimmed. Her fingers were soon running along her wet slit, making herself moan as she used her imagination as always. She'd never admit who was in quite a few of her fantasies nowadays, but when that person came to mind, she slid a couple of fingers into her hot cunt, making herself moan louder.

"Fuck," she cried softly.

With two fingers in her cunt, and her other hand working her clit, she did like to draw out her masturbation sessions when she had the time, but first thing on a Monday morning meant a quick orgasm to feel better, then getting up to make breakfast and get things ready for the day. Even though everyone would be at home, as Christmas was now only a week away, she still liked looking after the family alongside her mum.

Biting her lip to keep the noise to a minimum, she felt the orgasm build and build at her core before she felt its release. It was just what she needed, taking her fingers from her pussy and sucking them clean. She always thought that was the naughtiest part, but she enjoyed the taste of her pussy, as much as she'd enjoyed one or two fun times with a female friend. She much preferred cock, and didn't classify herself as bisexual, but then again, she thought labels like that were stupid. Love what you love, like what you like, and just enjoy yourself.

After a quick, refreshing shower, she wandered into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. It wasn't the weekend, so it was quite simple. Make sure coffee was ready to go, otherwise people would have toast, cereal, a breakfast bar or two, or some fruit. Her mother was the first to appear, up early as always. She'd generally be out of the house before 7:30 in the morning.

Mum kissed her cheek before pouring herself a coffee. "So..." Amy met her eyes and felt herself blush. She assumed the sound would have travelled. "It seems my son became a man in more ways than one yesterday and last night."

Meeting her eyes, Amy was surprised to see her mother smiling. "I thought you'd be... mad..."

"Why? They're two consenting adults."

"Yeah, but they're cousins. And while it's legal, it's still... weird, right?"

"It is, at least a little bit, but I expected this to happen a long time ago."

Aunt Rebecca wandered down from her end of the house. Despite the fact there were two kitchens, the one in their part of the house was enormous and could easily provide food for everyone in the house rather easily. After grabbing her own coffee, Amy noticed the smile in her eyes as she took a sip. "So it appears my daughter..."

"We were just discussing that, Becca," Caroline said.

"And?"

"I'm not bothered by it too much. Amy?"

"I think it's sweet. They crushed on each other big time when growing up. Think it was a one-time thing or...?"

"That's something we might have to discuss later," Caroline replied, "But if it's just sex, then at least they're doing it safely at home."

"Plus Heidi has been on the pill for a few years so no issues there," Rebecca added.

Aunt Sandra and her two daughters appeared later, as did Deborah and Katie. And it appeared the whole household had heard noises from the bedroom of their brother, cousin or nephew. Amy chewed on an apple before digging into a yoghurt as they waited for Mark and Heidi to appear for breakfast. But the jokes were soon flying that they must have worn each other out, checking to see it was rather late for either to not appear. Mark was a surprisingly early riser for a young man, rarely sleeping in past 8am.

Amy figured she'd go wake them up. If Mark didn't have his breakfast, he could be a little grouchy the rest of the morning. She knocked lightly on his bedroom door, not hearing a response, so slowly opened it. What she saw made her smile, Heidi snuggled in his arms, her brother awake and just watching her sleep. When he glanced her way, seeing his face almost go pale, she put a finger to her lips, struggling not to laugh. He probably thought he was busted and in a lot of trouble.

"It's okay, but if you want to join us for breakfast," she whispered. He nodded before she shut the door. Resting back against it, she felt a sudden burst of heart ache. Happiness that he and Heidi had finally taken that step together, but also sadness, as there was a part of her that... would have liked to be his first. She'd never admit that to anyone, but she'd seen her little brother turned into her 'big' little brother, and she'd admit to some thoughts as he developed.

And she assumed she wasn't the only one in the house. It was part of the reason why everyone hoped he'd remain at home for the foreseeable future.

Returning to the kitchen, she must have been smiling as she was immediately inundated with questions. "The only word I can use is that they looked adorable," she admitted.

Sitting back at the table with everyone else, the pair appeared a few minutes later, her brother having thrown on a shirt and shorts, Heidi wearing some very small shorts and a tight vest. All Amy thought is that, if she'd worn that into his bedroom last night, no wonder they'd slept together. Both were smiling but also trying hard not to blush as everyone looked at them. "Coffee?" he asked Heidi.

"I'd love one."

She kissed his cheek, Mark glancing a little nervously at everyone else, Heidi sitting next to her mother. The grin on her cousin's face would probably remain there all day. Probably all week. Amy tried to force away the slight twinge of jealousy developing. It had been far too long since she'd had sex, and then there was her own feelings...

He sat next to Heidi, sipping at his coffee, trying not to look at anyone around the table. Heidi was far more confident, which probably wasn't a surprise to anyone. Eventually, Caroline cleared her throat. "So you had sex last night," she stated.

"Mum..."

"Best night of my life," Heidi said, grinning away. That had Mark staring at her, smiling but surprise in his eyes. She glanced his way. "Is that really a surprise, Mark? I made love to the man I've wanted to be with since... for too long."

"Mine too," Mark said softly, taking her hand in his.

"Ugh, you're not going to be all lovey-dovey now, are you?" Debbie asked.

"I think it's sweet," Kelly retorted, "Come on, I think everyone at this table expected this except him."

"We don't need details but... was it your first time?" Katie asked.

They both nodded. "I knew Mark was a virgin, don't ask how I know that, but you were too, Heidi?" Amy wondered.

Heidi nodded again. "I was saving myself for him. That was my present to him. Me."

"Well, he must have been good for a first time considering you made a bit of noise," Debbie stated, teasing away like usual.

"He's got a big dick!" Heidi blurted out, leading to plenty of snickering around the table, Mark looking as if he wanted a hole to open up in the ground, while Heidi covered her mouth and started to blush. "Sorry," she squeaked.

"Well, I'm not sure if that's good to know or not," Caroline stated, chuckling away, "But as long as you two had fun, I don't think any of us sitting here is going to judge. Just know that others might not be so understanding. What you're doing isn't illegal but..."

"We know, Mum," Mark said, "But we talked before, and I'll admit, I don't really care. Last night was worth it, and I'm hoping it won't be the only time." Heidi scoffed, so that answered his question about it happening again. "But we'll be careful. It was our first time. We haven't really discussed anything else yet."

"That's a mature approach, Mark," Rebecca stated, looking at the pair approvingly, "If your mother is okay with it, I'm definitely okay. I've been aware of Heidi's feelings for long enough. I didn't expect her to make a move as quickly as she did, but... well, now that's out of the way, we just spending all week by the pool before Christmas?"

"God yes, I don't want to do a damned thing until January," Caroline replied.

"You and me both," Sandra replied, "What a bitch of a year."

"Do we have enough alcohol?" Rebecca wondered.

"I'm sure the man of the house can do a booze cruise if we're running short. Gives him a chance to drive his new car. Safely, I might add."

Mark groaned. "Yes, Mum. I'll be good."

"Good boy. I don't need you getting a fine or a visit from the cops because you're in hospital or worse."

Now that it was all out in the open, the table quickly cleared as others went to shower, dress or do whatever they planned. Amy figured most would end up around the pool most of the day. It was going to be another hot one. Amy cleaned up the kitchen first, figuring everyone would be happy with something light for lunch, perhaps a salad, though assumed Mark would be running the barbeque most nights. If anything, their grandparents would come around and visit, Pop continuing to show him the ropes of getting the meat prepared perfectly.

Debbie was walking by, ready to take her usual spot by the pool, when she stopped at the other side of the counter. Leaning forward, her tits almost falling out of her skimpy bikini, Amy just shook her head before Debbie asked, "So what do you think?"

"About what?"

"What happened last night between those two?"

Amy shrugged. "I think it was inevitable. Heidi has had a crush on him for years. He felt the same way. It's why there was obvious distance the past couple of years. Young hormones out of control. Another sign our little brother is quite intelligent in more ways than one."

"But he gave in last night?"

"I reckon Heidi just offered herself, as she said, and Mark figured there was no point in denying the attraction any longer." Debbie huffed, looking a little miffed about it. "Something wrong?" Then she felt the smirk form. "Deborah Williams, are you jealous that our little brother got laid last night?"

Debbie groaned and looked away for a moment. "Fuck," she muttered.

"Hang on... Debbie, are you suggesting?"

"No... No, not really. But..." Deborah rarely showed real emotion of vulnerability, but when Amy met her eyes, she was amazed to see that her sister actually looked a little hurt. "I've watched him become a man over the years, and I also knew he'd never been with a woman. I might be his sister, but fuck, part of me wanted to be that for him."

Amy took a breath then reached forward, taking her hand. "Me too," she whispered. Deborah didn't seem surprised by that confession at all. "You expected that?"

"If Mark didn't end up sleeping with Heidi, his next obvious crush is you, Amy. You've doted on him something fierce for years, and his obvious love for you in return is obvious."

"So you're teasing has always been, what?"

"Mostly for fun, but part of me was testing his boundaries, wondering if he'd be interested in..." She lowered her voice, "I wondered if he'd like to fuck his sister for his first time."

"So I'm not the only weird one here then?"

"Amy, I think all the young women in this house have wanted him at one stage or another. Hell, when was the last time Sandra or Rebecca had a date? Shit, even Mum!"

"I don't think Mum wants to fuck her son, Debbie."

"Probably not, but who knows? If I've been thinking about it, and now I know you have too... I do wonder about Katie as well. We obviously know all our secrets, but that's one thing she'd never told me, whether she looked at him like I do."

"You obviously told her how you feel?" Debbie nodded. "How did she react?"

"Well, we're still as tight as ever, so she wasn't bothered at all. She knows what I'm like."

Mark chose that moment to walk by in just a pair of shorts, Heidi following with thirty second, both women casting lingering glances in his direction before he headed outside, watching as he easily picked up Heidi and threw her into the pool, diving in himself to follow her. Both of them sighed, glanced at each other, and burst into laughter. "Well, aren't we a perfect pair!" Amy exclaimed.

"Watch and learn, sister. Watch and learn."

Before she could do that, Amy walked back to her own room to get changed, making sure she applied some cream before putting on her own bikini. She was nowhere near as tanned as the twins or her brother, and as she didn't go topless often, her breasts and groin area were paler still. But when she looked in the mirror, looking up and down her naked body, she approved of what she could see. She ate right and exercised, but she knew why she was single. In the back of her mind, she always compared.

Still, she was happy with her life, putting on her bikini, picking up her sunglasses, hat and book, heading outside to join everyone else. Heidi and Mark were fooling around in the pool, showing off his strength by launching her into the deeper end. Katie was lying on her front, back of her bikini top unfastened. She knew what Debbie meant immediately as she'd already taken off her top. Even Amy would agree that she had a fantastic set of tits on her and they were completely on display.

Taking the lounger next to her, she put on her hat and lay back, glancing at Debbie. "Not subtle at all, Debs," she whispered.

"But is he looking?"

She watched her brother for a good minute. He definitely glanced more than once. "Yeah, he's checking you out."

"Watch and learn some more."

Her sister moved her legs into a position and she definitely moved the fabric covering her pussy. She almost started to laugh as her brother was definitely distracted by what her sister was doing, enough that Heidi glanced in her direction. To her surprise, all she did was whisper into his ear.

"Fuck. Off!" he exclaimed, Heidi giggling away as Mark glanced their way again. Debbie's body was moving in a way that suggested she was fondling herself now, and Mark's eyes were now on stalks. The only reason her sister stopped was that their mother walked out to join them.

"Got them out already, Deborah?"

"I don't want tan lines on my tits, Mum. Don't want them around my pussy either."

"Charming as always."

"But you still love me, Mum."

Taking a lounger next to Amy, they lay back for a while, Heidi eventually sitting next to her own mother, as Mark sat by himself at the edge of the pool, playing on his phone or likely texting his friends. Amy would like to be as confident as Deborah with her own breasts out, but she was a little more reserved than her outgoing sister. "Think he'd be bothered if I went topless?" her mother asked.

"Fuck, get your tits out, Mum!" Debbie exclaimed.

What made Amy laugh is how quickly Mark's head turned in their direction, eyes wide again. Caroline noticed as well as she stood up and slowly peeled off her top, revealing her breasts to the world. Looking back at Mark, his jaw dropped slightly as her mother leaned back on her lounge, smiling away. "That's better," she said.

"Is everyone getting their tits out or something?" Katie wondered, still lying on her front.

"What do you think, Mark? Like my tits?" Deborah asked. He nodded rather dumbly, probably wondering just what the hell was going on. This was teasing on another level to what they normally did. "What about Mum's? Think she has a good set of tits too?"

She could see him struggling not to look, but he eventually gave in and had a long glance. Her mother definitely grinned as it was obvious he approved of his mother. She still had a fantastic figure herself, and her breasts were similar to that of Katie. Amy knew the breast size of every woman in the household, so no matter what size her brother liked, there was someone with the right size for him.

"Bet he's got an erection," Debbie whispered, "And according to Heidi, our little brother has a big cock. Bet he's nursing quite the stiffy with all this skin on show. Think I should take it up a notch?"

"Nude?" Katie whispered. Debbie nodded, Katie giggling away. Amy glanced as Debbie stood up and undid the string holding her bikini bottom in place, letting it fall to the ground. While she didn't have Katie's spectacular arse, Debbie certainly had a fine one too. Turning to face her for a second, to her slight surprise, Debbie had a narrow strip of her just above her pussy. She had expected her to be completely bald.

Hearing her mother sigh, Debbie chuckled as she ran to the edge of the pool and dove in. Mark was mesmerised, unable to tear his eyes off her now. He'd seen her topless a few times while sunbathing, but never in the nude. "That sister of yours is a complete tease," her mother said, "Though I guess now he's officially an adult..."

Heidi joined Debbie in the pool, and the two were soon sharing a whispered conversation about something, the occasional glance at Mark, who was doing his best not to ogle everyone around him. Amy chuckled, hearing her mother do the same, as Heidi eventually nodded to whatever they were discussing, heading to the opposite end of the pool as Debbie swam towards her brother. She could eventually stand up just enough that her breasts were half cover by the water as she stopped between her legs.

"Is my little brother turned on by his sister?" she asked, "Was Heidi right about you having a big cock?"

"Um..."

"She's going to be relentless. He'll probably cum in his shorts," her mother whispered. Glancing her way, Amy was surprised to see her smiling, seeming to approve. That wasn't a surprise. Deborah was an outrageous flirt, and now it could go a bit further now that he was an adult. The surprise was when she looked towards Heidi, who sat on the edge and was grinning, looking their way and almost bursting into laughter.

"Haven't suck dick in so long, Mark. Maybe you'd like a belated birthday blowjob?"

His eyes went wide. "But... you're my sister..."

"So? We're all family here. No-one will say a word. I think even our mother would like to get a look at what her son is now packing between his legs." Her hands ran up his legs. "I've been told I'm quite good at sucking cock, little brother. Maybe I could sit with Heidi and show her how to suck your cock?"

"Debbie," her mother warned gently.

"I just want to make my brother happy, Mum. And I know he'd love a blowjob from his older sister. I don't just suck any dick though, Mark. Only men I like or love. And since you're my brother and I love you, well, I'd happily suck your dick whenever you wanted."

"Holy shit," Katie muttered, laughing away.

"Or maybe you'd like to see my pussy too? Maybe you'd like to play with it? I could teach you how to really eat pussy so, when it comes to Heidi, you'll make her cum so often, you'll put her in some sort of coma."

Mark looked around, either deciding what to do or for help, she couldn't be sure. What he did do was eventually lower himself down into the pool as he was quite clearly nursing a tent in his shorts. Debbie immediately hugged him, whispering a couple of things in his ear no-one heard. Then he hugged her tightly, seeing her sister rest her head against his shoulder, looking their way and smiling.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,348 Followers