A Family Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm a little confused though. We make love last night but now I'm here with you."

"Because you're fucking your sister now, so she knows what it means to us as well. She's got a good head on her shoulders, just like my brother."

Reaching down to stroke his cock, she wasn't surprised he was still hard. Straddling his lap, she lifted herself up, grabbed the base of his cock, and slid down it in one slow, fluid motion. Feeling herself bottom out on it, she knew immediately that an orgasm was guaranteed. "Best cock ever," she muttered. Meeting his eyes, she saw surprise but also pride. She leaned down and kissed him. "My little brother has a big cock. Feels perfect in my cunt. Now, all you need do is lie there and provide said cock while your sister rides herself to orgasm."

"Heidi and I tried last night but..."

She caressed his cheek. "You'll figure it out, sweetie. And what you learn with myself and likely Debbie, you can then use with her. Want to eat her pussy?"

"I'd love to."

"Want her to suck your cock?" He nodded eagerly. "You're going to love life in this household going forward."

She started out slowly riding his cock, lifting herself up and down, just enjoying the feeling of his thick cock spreading her. She never had a cock inside her that filled her so well. The only thing that came close was the dildo that she kept in the bottom drawer next to her bed. She watched his face for a couple of minutes, unable to stop smiling at the sheer delight in his eyes and on his face, his strong hands at her hips.

But she wanted to orgasm with his cock inside her, quickly riding him faster and faster. She noticed him grit his teeth then, no doubt not wanting to cum too quickly again. "Love the view?" she moaned.

"So fucking gorgeous," he murmured.

Helping him sit up, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled it into her breast, feeling his mouth immediately get to work while she rode him even harder. She could already feel it building at her core and knew it was going to be even bigger. His cock was just that good.

"Suck my tits, sweetie. It'll make me cum even harder."

When he gently nibbled at one of her nipples, it sent a shockwave through her body, his fingers caressing up and down her back making her shake and shudder as her sensitivity grew. Within minutes, she was fucking herself silly on his cock, amazed he hadn't cum yet, and she knew her own orgasm was imminent.

"Oh god," she moaned. Only then did he lift his head and meet her eyes, leaning down to kiss him. "So close," she added softly.

He was quiet, probably not sure what to say. Despite the approaching orgasm, it still made her smile, so she leaned down to his ear and whispered something. "Cum on my cock, sister," he whispered back.

Just hearing him say that nearly set her off, almost ramming her cunt down onto his cock a few last times before it just exploded. She felt her walls grip his cock ever so tightly that as the rest of her body squeezed him in return. No surprise that her orgasm set off his, hearing him groan, the throbbing of his cock as he came inside her again.

Once they'd settled down, she needed a little weep again, feeling his strong arms hold her as he lay back down. "Love you," he whispered, fingers trailing up and down her back. That made her smile again. He already knew the little things that made a lover feel good.

She stayed with him for a little longer, amazed at the fact he barely went soft. Getting off his lap, she lay down next to him, looping an arm across his chest, nuzzling into his neck. "Weird?" she asked softly.

"Surprisingly no. It felt... it felt natural, Amy. So natural, I'm wondering why we haven't done it before? Well, I know the answer to that now but..."

"You're still hard too. Going to be some lucky women in this house, I think."

"It'll go down shortly. I have cum a couple of times now, and they were the sort of orgasms that tire me out. Like, er, you know..."

"Last night?" she asked, making sure there was humour in her tone.

"Yeah..."

She lay with him in comfortable silence until she sat up on the edge of the bed. Figuring he might stay there a little longer, perhaps giving what happened more thought, she almost wanted reassurance when asking if he was okay. He grinned, pulled her down and gave her the sort of soft kiss that had butterflies floating around her stomach within seconds. That told her how he was feeling about things.

Picking up her discarded bikini, she wandered back outside to join the others. Her mother smiled at her, while Debbie returned the sort of grin that spoke volumes. Sitting back on the lounger, Debbie wasted no time asking, "You fuck him?"

"Our brother is... is... Heidi, you seriously don't mind?"

"I just want to hear about it later, Amy. The thought of you two fucking is hot."

"His cum is going to be leaking out of me for a while," she said, giggling away.

"Damn it!" Debbie exclaimed, laughing herself, "Fuck it, I won't just suck his dick. I'll offer him my arse!"

"God, Debbie, you not been fucked for a while or something?" Kelly asked.

Debbie went surprisingly silent, almost embarrassed. "Okay, look, everyone here knows I love to fuck. Soon as I started, I didn't have a million different dicks, but I either had a steady boyfriend, or I'd find a friend with benefits. But it's been... a year... since I had a cock in me, anyway."

"Really? Why?" her mother asked. All their mother had told her daughters was to be safe and never agree to anything you didn't want to do.

Debbie sighed. "Well, surely it's obvious now, right?"

"Shit, Debbie, you're suggesting you've turned down other men because of him?" Katie asked. Debbie nodded. "But..."

"There's a lot I wouldn't mind showing him. My wild side!"

Their mother got to her feet, heading over to grab a chair, before placing it in front of them, sitting down. She beckoned Heidi, Kelly and Simone closer to. Once everyone was close, she cleared her throat. "Since he's not here, I figured we might as well discuss this. It's obvious I don't mind. Sandra, Becca, any issues with this?"

"God no. It's actually rather... sweet," Sandra replied. Becca added her own approval.

"Okay, so as I said, if this is going to continue, you must promise me two things. One, this does not happen beyond our front door. Out in the world, you behave as you would normally. Two, I will not tolerate all of you falling out over this because jealousy starts to run rampant. Enjoy each other's company as you wish, but if I start seeing fractures in your relationships, I'll do what needs to be done. Understood?"

"Yes, Mum," the sisters replied, the cousins adding their own understanding.

"Good. Now, Amy, please tell me... was my son a good fuck?"

"Best cock I've ever had, Mum." She paused before asking, "Are you... interested?"

"He'd never be interested in me, Amy. Not when he's got six beautiful young women to choose from."

"Don't sell yourself short, Mum. You're fucking hot too," Debbie retorted.

"Thank you, but while I can handle you all sleeping with him, I'm his mother. It's just... someone has to..." She sighed and shook her head. "I just shouldn't, and I'm not sure how either of us could cope with making such a decision."

"But part of you..."

"My son is now a man and I am so proud of him," her mother whispered. Before any of them knew it, she started to cry. Not great sobs, but enough she needed to dry her cheeks, and she was quickly hugged by her daughters and nieces. "Sorry, I'm being a fool," she said a little later.

"Want me to tell you all about it later, maybe over a glass of wine?" Amy asked.

"Part of me says I really shouldn't. But there's that other part that really wants to hear about my son and daughter making love."

The sisters and nieces all shared glances and knowing smiles. It seemed that events might take a surprising turn in the future. But it was obvious to Amy that her mother was trying to repress some of her own thoughts and desires. Considering she'd been single for so long, she wondered if she too had been waiting for the right time.

Mark appeared a few minutes later and stopped. "What's going on?" he wondered.

"Women things, Mark. We might explain it to you later," Amy replied.

"Okay. Er, I'm going for a swim if anyone wants to join me."

Six young and very naked women quickly joined him, while mothers and aunts looked on approvingly, laughing away.