A Family Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still mystified. And, I suppose, a little bit wiped out from coming twice in the past hour. So, aided by the loss of blood flow to my dick, it was now much easier to pull out. I did one thing before stepping away -- I turned Marie around and kissed her deeply.

"Why, Richard, how sweet! Thank you!"

"No, thank you! Not only is my mind freed up, but my body is alive and tingling. No one's done that for me before."

With that, I headed towards her little office bathroom. I didn't close the door -- I just managed to clean off anything that didn't belong before coming out and putting my clothes back on as Marie took her clothes into the bathroom and did her business. She emerged a few moments later, dressed, but with a sort of disheveled appearance.

"Good, now let's go" she said, glancing at her watch.

"Do we need to be somewhere? Did you make an appointment somewhere?" I asked.

"No appointment, but I do want to get the timing right. If you'll drive, just head back to your house, okay? And while you're driving, I should ask if you have any questions. Do you?"

"Um, yeah, I guess I do. What about your husband? Are you going to tell him?"

"I told you before that I would, but why don't you do that? He loves hearing men describe my role as their sex partner. He'd love to hear how you forced your cock down my throat, and then shoved it up my ass."

"What do you mean, I should tell him?"

"Well, you must promise to act surprised, and maybe I shouldn't really tell you this in advance so you WILL be surprised, but we planned a very special party for you tonight."

"A party? What kind of party? It's not my birthday, and I graduated -- so what kind of party?"

"It's a welcome to the family party. And that's all I'm going to say, except we're both over dressed, but that will change quickly. And here we are." We pulled into my driveway and I noted that there were a lot of cars parked nearby. We walked through the front door and into a room of naked people!

Holy fuck! Dad had Sarah on one side, and Mom on another. He had a hand on a boob on each of them, and his cock was swollen but not erect. They were talking to John -- Marie's husband -- as well as my aunt Cathy (Marie's mom) and her husband Tony. In this case it was Cathy, naked, with her well-hung husband and her smaller son-in-law. They all turned toward the door and grinned.

Sarah, also naked, came bounding up to meet us, grabbing Marie and then me. "It's about time you guys got here. I'm so horny I've made a puddle on the couch! Get your clothes off so we can get this thing started! Oh, and Richard, you remember Bertie and Renee, don't you? She pointed to a startling beautiful blonde, naked on the couch with her legs spread wide, revealing a rather hairy pussy, and a shorter, swarthy brunette with enormous boobs also on the couch -- although she was shaved completely.

Over in the corner I saw Dad's younger brother, my uncle Walt -- he had the body of an athlete and an uncut cock that was rather large. He wasn't paying us any attention -- he was deep in conversation with my grandmother! Wait! Mom's mom? The old woman who used to babysit for us? Damn, if she wasn't a hot one! Perky tits, a trim figure and no tan lines! My grandmother? And if she was here, naked, did that mean that grandpa was around here some place? Yup, there he was, in the corner, passing a pipe to a woman I didn't recognize, but who had an ass to die for!

"What? Hunh?" I was essentially speechless.

"It's really simple, dick head" said my sister. This is a family affair. Mom, Dad and I have spent this past week with folks here, letting them know all about Paris. We actually did a lot of demonstrations and simulations with them, for that matter. Did you know grandpa's cock is almost as big as yours? And he not only takes a lot longer to come, he stays hard for hours! That was amazing!"

Marie interjected, calling out to him. "You did it again, you old dog! You never let on that you use those little blue pills, did you! Shame on you, fooling your granddaughter!"

"Hey, wait, while it would be nice to think that I was the cause of his extended horniness, I can't exactly complain since I rode him to more orgasms in one night than I used to have in a week! Marie, is there any equivalent for us women?" she asked.

"It's called a vibrator, sweetie! Just be sure to get the long life batteries!" she said as she was removing her clothes and hanging them in the closet. "Richard, get naked and show everyone that big dick!"

"Yeah, dear, I want to see if you're bigger than he is" said Nana, gesturing to her husband. "I prefer youthful energy to artificial enhancements! And as the oldest woman here, I have first dibs!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! This was the woman who watched us when Mom and Dad were on vacation. Or away for the evenings...wait a minute!

"And here I thought you were just my kindly grandmother, who like to bake cookies for us and loved to baby sit. I never even dreamed you were such a hot one!" And it was true -- while there was a fair amount of gray in her hair -- and wasn't that some in her bush? -- the rest of her body could have come out of a pinup calendar! "Damn, Nana, maybe it's better I didn't know. I don't know how I would have handled you in my wet dreams!"

That brought a round of laughter to the room. By now I too was naked, and my cock was swollen and beginning to rise. When she came up and took it in both hands it was like an electric shock! I groaned with the pleasure of it.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this" she said. "Y'all watch and see how an experienced slut gives a real blowjob!" With that she opened her mouth and took in the head of my cock. It was like being in a wet cave that was moving! I grew weak at the knees. Her mouth came off, and hands helped me onto the couch where I lay back, and she got between my legs and resumed her oral loving of my member. As she did that, I felt hands and mouths and boobs and I didn't know what all over my body.

"Go get him, girl!" came Grandpa's voice!

"Hey, I just swallowed his whole thing and had him cum down my throat. See if you can beat that, woman" said Marie.

Nana responded by doing exactly that -- and then sticking out her tongue to massage my balls! That got a round of applause, and a response from Marie.

"I yield! You get the title! I bow to your talents! John, get over here and give me yours!" I heard noise, but couldn't see anything -- I had someone's pussy in my face and was busy washing it with my tongue. In a moment hands gripped my head and pulled me deeper into that crotch and suddenly I felt it shaking and convulsing. I thought I was going to run out of air, but fortunately Renee pulled off and looked at me with something in her eyes. Love? Lust? I don't know, but it was what I guess is referred to as a "smoldering glance." I got harder than I already was and that got a reaction from Nana.

She pulled herself off my cock and looked around. "Whoever did whatever you did, repeat that. He got even harder than he was and I loved it. Someone else sit on his face!"

And someone did. I'm not sure exactly who, frankly -- but I really didn't care. This one tasted a little different, but it responded just like the other one, and soon she came on my face. When she dismounted, I saw it was Aunt Cathy -- mom's sister -- and she too was glassy eyed. Meanwhile, Grandma's hoover-like mouth was about to make me come, and I thought I needed to tell her.

"Nana, I'm going to come any minute now. In case you need to pull off of me."

That had the exact opposite affect -- she drove my dick deeper into her throat, if that was possible, and, as I found out later, attempted to swallow over and over. In effect, she was milking the come out of my cock and suddenly it was rising up, leaving my body and going into her throat as she just kept me coming.

The rest of that night was almost a blur! I fucked Nana. Aunt Cathy. Mom. Sarah. Her two friends. That other beautiful woman -- the one with the amazing ass -- who, it turned out, was an aunt I hadn't met. She'd married uncle Walt some time in the past few months, but it had been a short, quick ceremony and we couldn't make it. Anyway, my "aunt" Clair, it turned out, had been an exotic dancer and porn actress, and she decided to show off her skills by taking on every man in the house. Soon she had a cock in every available hole, and was being cheered on by all the other women. I had just finished off in her ass when Nana grabbed me.

"Okay, stud, go clean that off and get it hard again, because anything Claire can do, I can as well. Fill me full of cock, men, and the rest of you all watch and learn!"

Holy fuck! My mind was reeling at that point, although my cock was quick to regain strength. Pretty soon I was on my back and Nana sat down, feeding me into her pussy. Then Dad got behind her and she held still as I felt him working his dick into her ass.

"Damn, Shirley, I do love your ass." He said, and I felt his erection through the skin of her body. By that time John had his dick in her face. I just lay back and let the thrusting of Dad's dong in and out of her ass move her up and down on my cock. I watched as she bounced back and forth, swallowing John's dick and then forcing herself down onto mine and back onto Dad. After a bit I saw John press forward and could see his dick twitching as he came in her mouth and she simply swallowed every drop. Then I heard Dad moan and he started cumming in her ass. Within a few minutes both of them stepped aside and were replace. Walter went for her mouth and Grandpa took her ass. Given how much bigger he was than Dad, I started to feel like I was going to come as the pressure on my dick grew.

I watched Walt grab her head and start pumping into her face and had a bird's eye view of his orgasm. Once again, she didn't hesitate and swallowed everything. That's when I lost it and began to come as well, and that seemed to set her off, which then set off Grandpa. It was really messy but it was amazing as well.

As she pulled of me and the other two cocks, she rolled onto the floor, her legs spread wide and white pearls of come starting coming from her ass and cunt. And suddenly my sister's mouth was fastened to her pussy and sucking for all she was worth.

I don't think we all actually screwed everyone else -- but it was pretty close. By the time no one was able to get it up (or let it in), people were passed out all over. The smells of sex permeated the house. I staggered off to my room, and there was Sarah, naked, on my bed.

"How's my big stud brother? Did you get enough tonight? I knew you'd be popular!"

"How am I? Besides wiped out, you mean? Well, my mind is as blown as my dick has been! I had no clue about any of this. No idea at all."

"I know that. But now that you do, what do you want to say?" she asked.

"If I wasn't so tired, I'd love to fuck you silly, but right now I really need to fall asleep."

"You guys are such wimps!" she teased. "But I understand. Come into bed and we'll just snuggle, okay little brother?"

"Hey, I'm bigger than every guy here tonight. So knock off the little brother shit. I'm the big man now!" We laughed, and I fell asleep in her arms. The world wouldn't ever be the same again.

12