The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
A family road trip into hedonism.
23.3k words
4.71
148.6k
189

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers

Author's Note

This is by far the longest story I have ever written and is slowly paced with the actual incest, not until chapter 16, but there are other sexual encounters throughout. The rest of the story contains lesbian, straight and group sex between the various characters. There are several switches between perspectives between chapters. I am always open to new suggestions for story ideas so please reach out to me if you feel like you have one. Thank you and enjoy!

1- Two Friends Say Goodbye

"So a week on the road with your family?" Ashley asks her best friend Veronica, brushing some of her long blonde hair out of her face. "Your mom, your dad, you and your brother all in a car for a week straight."

Veronica sighs, "Well it's an RV so there's a bit more room than just a car. And it might be longer depending on how many stops we make and how long we spend at each camping spot... park?... whatever they're called. Where you park your camper."

Ashley smiles and puts her hands on her wide hips. She straightens her arms to push her large breasts together. "God I'm jealous... I want to go on that trip with you. We would have so much fun... and I'd love for Pat and dad to walk in on me changing... Being between those two hot men... Come to think about it your mom catching me would be pretty sexy too." She says, biting her bottom lip and closing her eyes, envisioning the scenario in her head. Her hand creeps over her crotch and covers her vagina. She starts to make small circling motions with the tips of her fingers.

Veronica mimes gagging. "Please... you're gonna make me sick. That's my whole family. It was traumatizing enough when you first told me about you and Pat. I have no idea how I'd react if you told me you had sex with both of them at the same time! And god... if you and my mom did anything... I might literally kill myself."

Ashley laughs, "Come on Veronica, I just hooked up with your brother once or maybe a few times after parties. I can tell you all about him. And your dad... well he's a great looking man, who can blame me for being attracted to him. And we both know either of us with another woman isn't out of the picture. Even if that woman is as sexy as Penny."

Veronica sighs, "I'm still a bit weirded out by that whole thing. Like that would make him and I... not eskimo brothers cause I'm a woman. What would you call that?"

Ashley shrugs, "Come on, you know what we do is special. It doesn't matter that I'm a year above you or that I've been with a lot more guys. I still love you as a friend!" She leans in and kisses Veronica gently on the lips. "And a bit more..." She whispers, keeping her forehead against Veronica's and placing a hand lovingly on her cheek. The warm breath of the two girls seemed to heat both of them up.

Veronica feels a smile start to form on her lips as her heart begins to beat harder against her ribs. Ashley was her neighbor, best friend, confidant and even the girl who told her all about sex. When Ashley first went away to college, Veronica was crushed, it felt like losing her sister, but the two quickly adapted, texting, video chatting and Snapchatting every day to make up for being apart. And her many stories of her sexual adventures was a constant source of arousal for Veronica. Veronica placed her hand on Ashley's lower thigh, feeling her bare skin, thinking back to the first time the two girls decided to experiment together.

"Ver?" Ashley asks, brushing some of Veronica's curly brown hair off of her face.

Veronica smiles, "Sorry... I just got caught up in a memory."

"Of us?"

Veronica nods, "We've come so far. You're off in college, done with your first year and I'm about to start there in the fall! We've been friends for so long and we've kind of gone further than just friends."

Ashley nods, "I can show you where all of the parties are and which frats have the best looking guys! Plus I'll be in an apartment so if you ever want to sleep over..." Ashley stops talking as a smirk forms on her face.

Veronica giggles as Ashley's hand runs down her side, "Is sex the only thing you think about?"

Ashley shrugs, "Maybe. But is that a bad thing?"

Veronica sighs, "Right now it isn't." They kiss again and both girls feel their bodies start to respond to the warm sensation of the other's lips. Veronica's hand slowly creeps up her friends thigh and soon comes to rest on Ashley's hip. Ashley's hand slides slowly up Veronica's back and brushes over her bra strap through the thin shirt. Ashley's hand creeps back down, giving a soft, gentle squeeze to Veronica's small but toned bottom. The two girls part and look into each other's eyes for a moment. Veronica feels a warm wetness start to fill her panties. They give each other a small nod and they kiss once again, this time with more passion. Ashley's hand slowly slides over Veronica's back, slowly pulling her shirt up as she goes. Goosebumps form on Veronica's toned body ass more of her bare skin is exposed to the cool air-conditioned bedroom.

When Ashley reaches Veronica's bra she unclasps it and pulls it away, letting Veronica's shirt fall back into place. The two girls part for just a second as Veronica gently tosses her shirt onto the floor and looks at her friend. "Your turn." She says, crossing her arms over her small but perky breasts and putting on a pretend pout.

Ashley rolls her eyes and grabs the hem of her shirt before pulling it over her head. Her hands reach behind her back and she quickly undoes her bra, shrugging it off. Her large breasts spill out, nipples already hardening in the air. Veronica smiles and uncrosses her arms. She always had been jealous of her best friends full breasts and large ass.

The two young women once again close the distance between them, their hands gently groping at the breasts of the other. Their lips touch as Veronica feels both of her breasts being groped, Ashley's fingers gently working her nipples. A warmth that started with the kiss now grows, her panties becoming soaking wet as her juices begin to flow. Her own hands knead Ashley's large breasts, each one being larger than a handful. The sensation of Ashley's nipples hardening at her touch sends waves of pleasure through her body.

The two part and for a moment, Veronica just sits back and admires Ashley's body. Her blonde hair falls to just past her shoulders, her round and full breasts would not look out of place on a marble statue and her wide hips are perfect for straddling anyone's waist. Ashley leans forward and with one hand pressed against Veronica's stomach, gently pushes her back. "Do we have time?" Veronica asks softly, looking into Ashley's light blue eyes.

Ashley answers with a kiss before pulling away from Veronica's lips and lowering her mouth to her friends nipples. She alternated kissing and sucking on them, causing a soft string of sighs to escape Veronica's lips. Making eye contact with Veronica, Ashley starts to kiss her way down her friend's stomach. When she reaches Veronica's waist Ashley motions for her to lift up her body. Veronica does so and Ashley slides the shorts and panties down on one fluid motion before Veronica kicks them off onto the floor.

Ashley parts Veronica's legs with her hands and kneels before her friend's exposed sex. Ashley rubs a finger over her meaty slit, feeling the dampness. Veronica lets out a shudder as Ashley's finger brushes over her clit. Ashley lowers her lips and runs her tongue over Veronica's meaty mound, enjoying the taste of her damp slit. With a finger, she starts to softly rub Veronica's clit up and down in time with her tongue. Veronica lets out a low moan, bucking her hips for Ashley to continue, but Ashley pulls away.

"Take my pants off and then we'll really have some fun." Ashley says, keeping her hands on Veronica's soft thighs. Veronica sits up and this time it is Ashley's turn to lean back. She quickly undoes the button and zipper of her pants and starts to slide the pants down Ashley's thick thighs. Tossing the pants to the side, it is time for Veronica to push Ashley onto her back. Ashley falls back pulling Veronica on top of her as the two exchange another passionate kiss. Before they even part, Veronica's hand is covering Ashley's pink entrance, ready to work it. Veronica feels her friend's puffy lips, enjoying their soft feeling under her finger tips. Very gently, Veronica slips a single finger past Ashley's lips into her body. Ashley lets out a soft moan as Veronica probes her soft slit. She soon adds another finger and Ashley gasps with pleasure.

Feeling her friend become horny starts to turn on Veronica and soon, she starts to feel a warm and wet sensation between her legs. With her free hand, Veronica reaches between her legs and gently slips a couple of fingers into her own meaty lips and sighs to herself.

"Wait Veronica... I have an idea." Ashley says sitting up away from her friend. Veronica watches as Ashley rolls onto her stomach and opens a bedside drawer. Veronica lovingly places her hand on Ashley's large ass, giving it a squeeze. After a moment, Ashley pulls out her magic wand vibrator and presses the button, testing the batteries. She grins as she rolls back onto her back and sits up against the headboard. "Come here Veronica." She says, spreading her legs and holding the toy up.

"Is this something you saw in porn?"

Ashley gives a coy smile, "That is a possibility. Now just get as close to me as possible and we'll have our fun." She places the head of the vibrator against her vagina and waits for Veronica to position herself. A second later, she turns the toy on and both girls moan with pleasure. Veronica reaches across and kneads Ashley's tits, playing with her rubbery nipples as she does so.

"Oh fuck... keep doing that..." Ashley moans, starting to grind against the vibrator. Her eyes close and she bites her bottom lip, enjoying the sensation in her loins. "Fuck, fuck fuck... oh fuck!" She cries out as she starts to cum. Ashley leans back and rubs her clit against the vibrator. The smell of sex fills the air as the one teen is lost in the powerful sensation of her orgasm.

Veronica starts to pinch her own nipples, hoping to soon reach the same level of pleasure as Ashley. She closes her eyes and just enjoys the strong vibrations being sent through her body. Her hands are quickly replaced by Ashley's as the blonde teen sits up and starts to enjoy the feeling of Veronica's body under her own hands. Veronica's breathing starts to grow heavier as her desire to cum grows. Her thighs start to quiver as she leans back and Ashley holds the toy against her entrance, slowly rubbing it up and down her slit.

"Oh my god..." Veronica gasps, her mouth remaining open slightly. Ashley leans forward and takes one of Veronica's hard nipples into her mouth. "Oh shit... that feels so good..."

"Are you gonna cum for me?" Ashley asks.

"Yes... I'm so close..." Veronica moans back. Ashley lifts the dripping toy up onto Veronica's swollen nub and slips two fingers into her meaty slit, feeling her friends velvety muscles squeezing around her probing digits. "Oh..." Veronica sighs, bucking her hips in an invitation for Ashley to continue. Ashley pumps her fingers in and out, Veronica's pussy hugging them the whole time. She smiles as she looks down and sees her friend start to quiver.

"Shit... I'm cumming..." Veronica gasps, writhing against the toy and fingers. Waves of pleasure crash down over the teen as Ashley feels the results of her hard work. Veronica's hot cum flows out of her, coating the toy and her hand. Several more pumps of her fingers and Ashley slips them from Veronica and cleans them off in her own mouth, enjoying the taste of her friends hot cum.

Veronica sits up and Ashley turns the toy off and places it on her soaking sheets. She smiles, "Between the two of us we made quite the mess!"

Veronica laughs, "Like you always say, the true sign of a good time." Ashley pulls her nude friend towards her and the two embrace, their breasts pressed against each other.

"I'm going to miss you while you're away." Ashley says after planting a kiss on Veronica's lips.

Veronica nods, "I'll be back in a week. And we always talk while one of us is away. We made it the whole time you were away at school."

Ashley nods, "Yeah, you have a point."

Veronica smiles, "Besides... we still have a little bit before I have to go home."

Ashley smiles and her hands creep up to Veronica's breasts as the two young women exchange another passionate kiss, their legs already starting to intertwine.

2- Pre-vacation Thoughts

As soon as she steps into her home, Veronica can hear a small fight brewing between her mom and brother. "Oh god... what the hell now?" She asks herself, creeping through the front door and softly closing it behind her.

"-haven't packed yet?" She hears her mother, Penny ask sternly.

"Well kind of... but not really." Her brother, Pat answers, trying to talk himself out of his current situation.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Veronica just rolls her eyes and walks into the kitchen, trying to drone out the argument of the night. "Avoiding that whole mess?" A deep voice asks from behind a newspaper.

"Yeah, what's this one about?" Veronica asks. The newspaper lowers and Veronica's father looks at her over the top of it at his daughter. He is a good looking man for his age, in good shape and as Ashley loved to put it, "handsome Henry". He is tall and well built, with short dark hair and a friendly face.

Henry just sighs, "Apparently your brother hasn't packed yet and your mom took offence to that."

Veronica rolls her eyes, "Pat waiting until the last minute to do something. Who would have thought."

Henry cracks a smile, "And Penny taking something way too seriously. How out of character of her." Veronica snorts in agreement and grabs a glass before making her way over to the refrigerator for some water. "How was Ashley's?"

I wonder if he thinks anything is going on... Veronica wonders before responding. "It was good to see her for a bit before we left for this trip. I miss her and she's such a good friend to me."

Henry smiles, "I know, you've been friends with her forever and it's so nice to see that you're still friends. I know last year was hard with her away at college while you were still here but you'll be so close to her again in the fall."

Veronica nods, "Yeah, I'm looking forward to that. I think college is going to be really fun! I'm glad I'll know a couple people who go there already."

Henry nods, "Hopefully your brother and Ashley can be good influences on you. But after hearing some of Pat's stories, I think you may get in the right amount of trouble out there."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Henry chuckles, "Oh come on, you've heard some of what he's said about parties and the girls there. It's just harmless fun as long as you still do well and don't get hurt. Like him you're an adult, you can go and have sex, just be safe about it like your mother and I taught you."

Yeah... cause that talk wasn't traumatizing at all. Veronica thinks. She then opens her mouth to respond but is cut off by her mother, Penny coming into the room. Her body is mostly hidden behind a blouse she wore to work and a medium length dress. Her curly dark hair is tied back in a bun. "Hey Ver, how was your night?"

"It was good mom, I just hung out with Ashley and we talked a bit about what to expect in college and me leaving for this trip and stuff like that." Veronica answers, thinking, Then we had sex twice.

"That's good! Are you all packed?"

Veronica nods, "Finished before I went to Ashleys."

"Well at least one of my children can plan ahead." She says, sitting down next to Henry. Henry wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her close, kissing her on the cheek.

"It's not the end of the world. When I was his age I didn't really plan ahead either. I was kind of a disaster."

Penny smiles, "Yeah, good thing I found you when I did or who knows where you would have ended up." She turns to him and kisses Henry on the lips, lingering for a moment.

Veronica sighs, "You two do have a bedroom. I just feel like pointing that out."

Penny laughs, "Just be happy your father and I love each other and don't spend all of our time fighting. Showing affection is just such a good thing, you don't need to be a stick in the mud about it."

Veronica rolls her eyes as her parents kiss again. "I eat on that table." She grumbles to herself as she slinks out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

Passing Pat's room, she bursts into the room and flops down on his bed. "So heard you still haven't packed."

With short blonde hair, people often assume Pat was not her brother. Maybe a cousin, as they faintly resemble each other but not siblings. "Good to see you too Veronica." Pat grumbles as he casually tosses a bathing suit into his backpack.

"Well I'm not the one who waited until tonight to pack."

Pat stands and crosses his arms over his chest. Being away at college and regularly needing to work out to keep his spot on the football team really helped him fill out and put on muscle. "At least I don't constantly make things weird when I refuse to open up when mom and dad talk to me." He shoots back, before returning his attention to the job at hand.

Veronica is silent for a moment as she thinks of a comeback but sighs and decides to let this one go. "Don't you ever think it's weird that our parents are so invested in our personal lives? Like even things that normally kids and parents don't talk about is fair game with them."

Pat shrugs. It's our family, who are they gonna tell?"

"That's not my point. Don't you ever just think it's a bit... awkard when they ask us about sex or parties?"

Pat shrugs again, "No. I'm just honest with them and they're not asking about it to be nosey, they ask because they care about us."

"So that doesn't make you uncomfortable at all when they ask you about if you're still sleeping with someone?"

"Not really." Is the short answer. Before Veronica can ask something else, Pat holds up a football. "Think we can find anyone to play while we're on vacation?"

"How are we related? You're so weird." Veronica asks as she rolls her eyes and watches her brother continue to pack with mild interest while texting Ashley about wishing she was still in her bed.

3- Alone at Night

Veronica stares up at her ceiling and laces her fingers together over her stomach. Everyone else is either asleep or pretending to be as there are no sounds in the house. Her parents had gone to bed while she was still in Pat's room. Later, when she left his room, Veronica heard soft thuds coupled with her mother's moans. The whole trip better not be like that. Veronica thinks, trying to push the thought of her parent's sex life out of her head. "Do you think I should bring it?" She asks herself, getting out of bed and walking to her dresser. She reaches into her underwear drawer and slips her hand below her folded panties as she feels around for a small cylinder.

Her fingers quickly close around the small, silicone tube and she pulls it out. Her trusty vibrator Ashley had bought for her after a particularly bad breakup with one of her first boyfriends. It was 6 inches long, about an inch wide and shaped like a penis. The bottom twisted to turn in on and change the vibration speed. Maybe I can find some nice alone time to use this on vacation. She thinks to herself as she carefully hides it in the bottom of her suitcase. "The last thing I need is mom or dad finding this and having a conversation about how good it is that I masturbate and how important it is to know your body." Veronica mumbles to herself.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers