A Family Affair Ch. 05

Story Info
Heidi loves Mark, her mother and her Aunt Caroline.
6.9k words
4.81
41.2k
87

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,331 Followers

Heidi

"Oh god," Mark groaned, glancing down at his cousin on her knees. Heidi could only smile with her eyes as she continued to suck his cock.

"You're getting much better at this," Deborah started, sitting on her knees next to him, "Ready to swallow his load again?" Heidi nodded eagerly. The first couple of times, it had been weird, but her cousin read a lot and had already changed his diet to ensure his cum tasted better. Deborah assured him that it was certainly better than the first couple of times she'd sucked his cock herself.

Heidi just enjoyed having his cock in her mouth. He was so willing to just go down on her all the time, which she loved, and then whenever they made love or fucked, most of his thoughts were about her enjoyment and the fact he just wanted her to orgasm almost constantly. The man wore her out nearly every time, but she'd never felt so loved. He'd been her first, and though she toyed with the idea of fooling around with women, Mark would be her only man in her life.

"Fuck," Mark grunted, trying not to buck his hips too much. Heidi didn't mind, finding the idea of him fucking her face quite the turn on. She alternated between both feeling dominant and submissive, depending on who she thought about being with.

"He's going to cum in a minute," Deborah warned. Mark grunted his agreement, tightening his grip of Heidi's hair. She was now taking as much as his cock as she could, rubbing her pussy at the same time, as just sucking his cock was such a turn on...

Then she felt his cock throb, his grip on his hair even tighter, feeling that first spurt of his hot cum enter her mouth. It was quickly followed by even more of his delicious cum, Heidi doing her best to swallow every single drop. As soon as he was empty, Mark let go of her hair and caressed her cheek, immediately turning sweet. "Okay?" he asked softly.

All Heidi did was sit back on her knees and open her mouth. "Did I do well?" she asked innocently, "Did Mark love his little cousin sucking his big fat cock?"

He got down to his knees and kissed her deeply, feeling his still hard cock press into her body. "He loved it very much, gorgeous," he replied.

"Honestly, I think my work here is done, Heidi. The only thing you might want to learn is how to deepthroat him so you take every inch. Nothing better than bumping your nose into him."

"Maybe," Heidi replied, "I just love sucking his dick."

Deborah looked from her to Mark. "I swear, if you fuck this up..."

"My life from the moment I made love to Mum is that I'm only fucking family members." He paused. "Well, to be honest, from the first time with Heidi, though perhaps it was Amy because she's my sister... I don't know, all I can say is that I won't fuck this up, Debs."

"Good boy. Would you mind if Heidi fooled around?"

"I'd be a giant fucking hypocrite if I did. But, no, I don't mind. Love the video you sent me the other day too. Lesbian porn never did anything for me, but watching my two sisters make love was nothing short of beautiful. And if Heidi wants to fool around with any of you, then all I can hope is that she enjoys it."

Heidi hugged him tightly for that. She was open-minded about things, but he was just as open-minded as all of them, though considering he was now sleeping with sisters, cousin and mother, it shouldn't have been too big a surprise. But the fact he was so willing of the fact she wished to experiment at the same time.

Deborah disappeared, shutting the door, Heidi finding herself picked up in his arms and lowered onto the bed, Mark joining her and his mouth was soon busy at work between her legs. She'd wept the first time he'd made her orgasm that way, and if she was honest, she still felt that tidal wave of emotion whenever he was between her legs, whether it was with his fingers, his tongue or his cock.

He teased her relentlessly as always. She loved how he took his time, seeming to realise the slow build up made her orgasm even better. She loved it when he teased her, almost bringing her to orgasm before slowing. She'd spoken to Deborah about it, and she admitted that while it might appear frustrating at first, Mark had quickly figured out her body, and all he did was do it as, when he did finally get her off, it was usually epic.

"Mark," she whispered, looking down to see his eyes gazing up at her. She could see the smile in them, no doubt a smile on his lips if it wasn't so busy pleasing her otherwise. She felt every single movement of his tongue at her pussy, her body shaking and shuddering involuntarily, unable to stop the soft moans that continuously escaped her. She was amazed at how quickly he'd learned her body, where to touch, where to kiss. Some nights, it seemed he spent a couple of hours giving her entire body attention, leaving her a quivering but very happy wreck by the end.

She could feel the orgasm arriving rather quickly. Mark recognised the signs, the subtle changes in her body language, the way she breathed, the tone of her moans. That's when she felt his fingers slide inside her, arching her back as he found that special spot immediately. "Oh god, Mark," she cried. Neither worried about keeping quiet anymore.

He was now intent on making her orgasm, feeling his tongue focus on her clit. The perfect pressure to get her off with the addition of his finger. The orgasm was electric, seeming to build from her core and spreading out to her extremities. She felt that usual surge of emotion, feeling her eyes roll back as she released a long involuntary moan again, losing control of her limbs as it was just too fucking good.

"Okay...okay..." she managed to say, feeling him remove his fingers before soft kisses were left up her body. Meeting his eyes, she saw nothing but love for her in return. It was the same emotion she'd seen for years, but both had ignored the obvious love and affection they had for each other.

"You know I could do that all day, every day..."

"Except when you're at work."

"Maybe you could visit me during my break?" he asked, enjoying the smirk that formed on his face. Thing is, she'd probably enjoy driving to his workplace, have her pussy eaten, then head back to university.

"I might just have to do that one day. Maybe just bend me over the bonnet of my car and fuck me from behind?" She enjoyed the surprise on his face before an easy grin formed again, leaning down to kiss her before he rested on the bed next to her, turning to face him. His hands were never not touching her whenever they were being intimate, feeling his fingers trail up and down her back. She was still feeling the lingering effects of her orgasm. That's how good it had been.

"Going to sleep with your Mum tonight?" she teased.

"I don't plan it like that," he replied, chuckling away.

"I still find it so hot you two make love," she whispered, "I thought Amy and Deborah was a turn on. But your mother? My god, Mark, I'd love to watch you together."

"I have a feeling Mum probably wouldn't mind an audience. She's... different in the bedroom."

"Think I'm weird?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I think your sisters fucking is hot, and you fucking your mother is even hotter."

"Well, you want to fool around with my sisters, don't you?"

"Can I admit something?" He nodded with a smile. "I've been thinking about my own mother lately. She's been single for so long. I've been thinking... maybe she could be my first woman lover?"

"Think she'd be interested?"

"I don't know. What I do know is she wants you to fuck her. But I'm figuring you're no longer that oblivious to all the women in this household."

"No, not anymore. It's put rather bluntly, or the flaunting of bodies is suggestive enough."

Pushing him onto his back, she straddled his lap, rubbing her pussy against his thick cock. He teased her all the time and this was her way of returning the favour, but it also felt really good just rubbing herself along his cock, leaning down to kiss him, his hands still stroking her body regardless. Eventually lifting herself up, she grabbed the base of his cock and slid the head inside her pussy, taking a moment to adapt to his size again before slowly sliding down it.

Resting her hands on his chest, she met his eyes and smirked as she started to slowly ride him. If ever there was the perfect cock for her, she knew it was his. It filled her completely, and once she'd figured the right way to ride him, she rarely failed to orgasm with his cock buried inside her. But she just wanted to enjoy his cock for as long as possible first, raising herself up and down nice and slow. His face was a picture while she did that.

"Loving my tight little pussy, Mark?" she whispered.

"Loved it the first time, love it even more now," he murmured.

"Would you ever want my tighter little arse?" That made him stare at her in surprise. "I told you that first night I'd do everything with you, Mark. If you want to try it, I'd be willing. I know Debs offered too. Maybe you could enjoy anal with us both?"

"If I was a religious man, I'd be thanking god right now."

Leaning down to kiss him, resting on her forearms, she immediately started to ride him faster. That earned a groan from him, feeling his strong hands on her tight little butt. "Press my arsehole," she moaned. When she did that, she squirmed but it felt incredible, just feeling him rub it. "God, that feels good. You use lube to jerk off right?"

"Uh huh."

"Next time, lube up your finger, slide it in."

"Fucking hell, Heidi..."

She kissed him deeply, sliding her tongue into his mouth. His fingers gripped her arse even tighter as he started to meet the movement of her hips, feeling his cock bury itself even deeper. She moaned into his mouth as she felt the pressure of another orgasm building. She had no idea what it felt like to a man, but the best way she could explain it was that it was her soul expressing herself, though it was actually due to erogenous zones around her body that... caused something magical to happen within her. Whatever it was, it always felt wonderful, and even better with someone else.

"Going to cum too?" she moaned.

"Holding for you."

Despite the fact hers was imminent, she couldn't help smiling. "Together?"

"Hope so," he grunted, "But not long."

Quickly positioning herself perfectly so his cock would hit exactly the right spot, that set off her orgasm within a minute, clenching against his body as he no doubt got a wonderful view of her orgasm face. As she was riding that euphoric wave, she felt his cock throb deep inside her, that now familiar warmth deep inside as spurt after spurt of his cum filled her. Leaning down to kiss him, they moaned together as his fingers dug into her arse enough it almost hurt. Almost...

As soon as he stilled, she ensured his cock remained buried as she relaxed on his chest, feeling his arms hold her tight to his body. She couldn't help smile, closing her eyes and listening to his heart beat in his chest. "I love you," he whispered. It was said so earnestly, it was one of those moments that made her want to shed a tear. She didn't doubt how much he loved her nowadays. Since that first time they'd been intimate, she's learned he was rather affectionate once he'd enjoyed an orgasm with her, or any of his lovers, as Amy and Deborah had both told her he was the same with them. She hadn't exactly spoken to his mother about it yet.

Lifting herself off his cock, feeling his cum immediately leak out of her, she spooned back against him, his cock still hard but they'd sated their desires for now. "Once I've started university, guess things will be a little different," she said.

"Yeah. My first couples of weeks at work were exhausting. Still, can't think of a better way to pass a Sunday morning."

She started to giggle. "I woke up, almost desperate to just blow you. I'm not sure what it was. Just unbelievably horny but desperate to please you."

"No complaints from me here."

After a shower together, she enjoyed a cuddle with him in the hallway before they shared a last kiss. He was going to watch some sport on television. That was something she wasn't interested in watching, but it was proof to both that they didn't need to be around each other all the time. Deborah and Katie would probably watch with him, particularly the latter. Katie had been heavily involved in plenty of sports while she was at school, continued through university, and she still played to this day.

She made herself and her mother some lunch, just a couple of sandwiches, joining her on the couch, her mother sitting reading a book, the only noise being the hum of the air-conditioning. After eating and enjoying a cool drink, she lay down, resting her head on her mother's lap, feeing her fingers soon playing with her hair.

"Mum, know how you asked that question the other week?" She turned her head to look up at her. "Was something on your mind then?"

Becca closed her book and placed it on the side. Caressing her cheek, Heidi couldn't help smile. She had very soft hands, and her mother was gorgeous as well. If anyone did wonder where Heidi got her features from, it wasn't her mother. Being the sister of Aunt Caroline, she was a hazel-eyed, brunette woman, slightly more buxom than either Caroline or Sandra, and was the tallest of all three sisters despite being the youngest.

"What question was that, Heidi?" her mother asked, somewhat innocently.

"You asked how open-minded I was when Mark came home on New Years' Day after spending the night with his mother."

Becca caressed her cheek again. "Well, how open-minded are you, Heidi?"

"I want to have sex with a woman."

Her mother smiled. "Well, you're not the first young woman who is intrigued by..."

"I want that woman to be you," she whispered, feeling her cheeks grow rather warm, "Aunt Caroline looked so thrilled, and Mark admits making love with his mother was one of the best things he's ever experienced. And she's looked so happy since then, so... I know it's been..."

Her mother's grin broadened. "Follow me, Heidi," she said softly.

Lifting herself up, her mother stood up and walked towards her bedroom, Heidi getting up and following her closely. Inside her bedroom, her mother shut the door, took her by the hand, and sat her on the edge of the bed. When her mother took a deep breath, Heidi almost worried she was going to say no.

"I've been with a woman or two before," her mother confessed, before meeting her eyes, "Caroline, Sandra and I used to fool around a bit before we met our future husbands."

"Really?" Heidi asked, feeling her eyes widen in surprise.

Her mother laughed. "It seems incest truly does run in this family. Thankfully, we didn't have any brothers who could fuck us. God, I reckon we would have ended up pregnant if that was the case. If you're wondering, I actually made the first move on Caroline. I've always thought she was one of the most beautiful women in the world, and I adored her. She'd always shown some lesbian tendencies so I made sure I used that to my advantage to get her into bed. Once we were sleeping together, getting Sandra into bed wasn't too difficult."

"Did Nan and Pop ever find out?"

"I think they suspected us but never mentioned it explicitly. Our parents were quite liberal for the time we grew up, so when we had the sex talk, they warned us to be careful, take precautions, and that was about it."

"Have you..."

"Caroline told Mark she hadn't had sex in years, and she wasn't lying. Your Aunt Sandra and I have had the occasional night over the years since your father died. Generally, it involves a lot of alcohol to lower the inhibitions, then we got to town on each other for a night."

"Wow..."

"Now that she's slept with Mark, I'm hoping Caroline might be interested in resuming our own little love affair. God, those threesomes we used to have were the best." Turning towards her, her mother wasted no time lowering her mouth, Heidi meeting her as they kissed for the first time. She felt her cheeks grow warm again but her mother was an excellent kisser. Her lips were soft, and opening her mouth to accept her tongue, she felt herself grow very wet, very quickly. Feeling arms wrap around her, she couldn't help the light whimper that escaped her.

Her mother broke the kiss, gazing into her eyes, caressing her cheek once again. "We'll make love tonight, Heidi," she said softly, "I'd love to wake up on Monday morning with my daughter in my arms after a night of intimacy. Great way to start the working week."

"I'd love to... taste you, Mummy," she whispered.

Her mother smiled, sliding her hand underneath her dress. She gasped for a second before returning a pair of very wet fingers. Heidi wasted no time taking the fingers into her mouth. She met her mother's eyes, who looked at her with nothing but love. "Taste good, sweetie?" Heidi nodded eagerly. "Would you like to eat Mummy's pussy tonight?" She nodded even more eagerly. "Good, because I am definitely going to give you a lot of attention in return. I'm going to make my beautiful daughter pass out from the number of times I'm going to make her cum."

"Oh god," she moaned around her fingers still in her mouth.

"No masturbating the rest of the day, because I know you want to go do it now. And no sex either." Running a hand up her leg, her mother would have felt her panties. They were soaking already. "Is that because of me, sweetie?"

"I want you so much, Mummy," she murmured.

Her mother caressed her cheek again. "I'm so glad you do, as I love my daughter with all my heart, and I love the thought that we'll finally be intimate tonight. You will experience everything I did with my sisters."

Walking back out to the living room, she needed to take a couple of deep breaths. Not being able to masturbate was a problem. She was incredibly turned on, and that was despite the fact she'd had a wonderful morning with Mark. Then she grinned to herself, and skipped through the house to where he was currently perched on the sofa, Katie snuggling into his side. She was aware of how Katie felt about him, but it seemed wasn't quite ready to make the leap. Or maybe she was waiting for Mark.

Sitting on the floor next to the arm of the sofa, she put her lips close to his ear. "Mummy is going to fuck me tonight," she breathed.

His head turned so fast, it made her giggle. "What?"

"You and Aunt Caroline should join us. Mummy will fuck me, you can fuck your mum."

"I'll talk to her later," Mark said, gesturing with his eyes to Katie, "We're having a snuggle for now."

She kissed him softly. "You two really should make love," she said a little louder.

Katie giggled. "There's no rush, Heidi. I just love snuggling like this with him. Still feel as loved as all of you. When it happens, it will happen naturally. No need to force the issue."

Heidi chuckled herself. "God, I wonder who has it worst in this household."

"You do," Katie said, resting her head on his chest, "But we also understand why."

She couldn't hang around them forever either, eventually getting changed into her bikini, grabbing a towel and suncream, heading out to join Deborah and Kelly, who were lazing by the pool. Lying her towel on the ground, she asked Kelly if she could apply some cream to her back. "Don't trust me?" Deborah asked.

"I'm horny and I know you'll try and turn me on even more."

"And I won't?" Kelly retorted, smirking away.

"Please don't. I'm not allowed to orgasm."

"Oh, and who told you that?" Deborah wondered.

"Um... not Mark..."

The pair shared a glance. "Ah, I think Heidi has finally made her move," Deborah stated, "Finally getting some pussy then?" She couldn't help smile, her nod definitely a little shy. "Very well. Kelly, apply the cream, don't tease her. She's going to need all the energy she can retain."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,331 Followers
12