All Comments on 'A Family Affair Ch. 05'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

You have so many excellent stories and series going you make it difficult to pick a favorite.

Another fantastic installment on this story.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Loving everything about this series. The plot, the players, the pace, everything. I know some don't like pregnancy in incest stories, but I hope this on continues to a point where at least Heidi has Mark's and her first child... (not necessarily the first child he fathers) to be honest when it's done in love as it has been done here I would love to see All the women have at least one of His children. Thanks for sharing and keep the story going.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the series but so many women's caused the story to get "diluted" at this point. 4*

Njdevils1Njdevils1over 2 years ago

Great job on the story!!!! It really pulled me in and I was completely invested in Mark's journey. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone else in the family fits in, the Deb and Katie videos was an excellent surprise. I hope you continue writing and thank you for sharing your imagination with us.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

That Heidi ! What a girl fucked into a coma, and still came back for more. A pure fuckfest which is fun, but not much of anything else happening in their lives, I do enjoy a story touched with reality.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

Very hot and even romantic.

Light and without too much vulgarity.

Great work. I look forward to the sequel.

I don't see anything wrong with pregnancy in incest stories. It might be a little embarrassing to have a mother pregnant with her son. Well, a woman in her 40s. How old will she be when the kid grows up?

But that's the stereotype.

For one thing, the age of marriage is constantly rising. And now it's not at all uncommon to have your first pregnancy at 35-40.

Second, today a woman in her 40s and 45s often looks better and younger than the 25-30 year olds in the 70s and 80s of the 20th century.

For sisters and cousins at all, it may not be a problem to have Mark's children. Even several at a time.

The only point is, how do you explain their pregnancies if they are not dating other men?

Besides, what could be a greater demonstration of a woman's love than wanting to give her man a child?

Besides, in the harem that is forming around Mark, there would be no problem in taking care of children without compromising the self-actualization and career advancement of women.

Will Mark be able to satisfy them all sexually? I think so. And it's not just because the conversation is about a fictional story. More fantastic things happen in life. 😎

And then there's the girlfriends themselves who don't mind helping each other have fun.

So expect at least 10 more chapters in this story.

We wish the author imagination and inspiration.

ForbiddenLover78ForbiddenLover78over 2 years ago

Been looking forward to this part for a while, ever since I finished the previous one, and now I'm looking forward to the next one even more! The only small criticism so far is that it can be confusing keeping track of who is the subject of any given sentence. There are a few occasions where the pronouns "she" and "her" could have applied equally to any of the three women present, and it's not always immediately clear from the context which one is the intended subject. Other than the slightly confusing grammar, I'm loving the story so far. Keep 'em coming!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Wwwwaaaahhhh!!!d. It is over, no more chapters, for now. I enjoyed reading this so much...

Will be waiting for more chapters...

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

I will probably use the same words in the future but, awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story series, love the romance, not just the sex

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

I started reading series again...and find there are now more chapters...YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!

I am sssooo excited, able to read more about this wonderful family...on to that now!!

Five**5**Stars💥💥💥💥💥

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm waiting for him to just fall over, lol as he's getting more ass than the proverbial toilet at an all girls college. hope they sell Gatorade down under, as he needs it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a fun series...this family loves one another SSSOOO well, Mark is a fortunate man!!

Still has an aunt, a sister, and cousins to bring into the fold!! Looking forward to all this enjoyment.

The story is told from different perspective; and, the tenses change at times, makes reading a challenge, yet I know where I am at all times. Again, SO MUCH FUN!!

FIVE**5**STARS...💥💥💥💥🌋💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES