A Family Affair Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi lay down and felt Kelly straddle her legs. She rubbed in the cream and thankfully didn't tease her, though she did lean down to her ear. "Maybe we could fool around one day, cousin," she whispered.

Heidi felt herself grin. "Of course. Though you need to fuck Mark too."

"One day. He's rather distracted at the moment. Understandable."

Kelly left her alone once she was ready to safely soak in some sun, spending most of the time either lying down, away with her thoughts, or playing on her phone. After an hour or so, left feeling rather warm, she took a dip in the pool, thankful that she no longer felt as horny as she had before, though she still felt the need to orgasm, but it was controllable, at least.

The entire family would gather together for dinner on a Sunday as always. Mark sat next to her, but she noticed the smile on her mother's face whenever they glanced at each other, while Caroline returned a similar, knowing grin. Glancing at Mark with a raised eyebrow, the look in his eyes suggested he'd spoken to his mother and all was sorted for later that night.

Heading to her room to chill out, she stripped off and lay back on her bed. Mark had sent her a few links to stories he enjoyed reading, while finding a few others about cousins who made love, and he'd sent a couple that afternoon, about mother and daughter relationships. She picked out one he highly recommended and soon felt herself getting very wet at the writing, just imagining herself in the world created by the author. Her hand was soon fondling herself, just enough to get her motor running but not enough to get herself off.

Her door was open, Mark wandering in later that night to see she was still playing with her pussy. Lowering her tablet, she noticed Caroline had followed him. Her eyes were on her pussy, so she spread her legs further, sliding a couple of fingers inside her. "I'd love to taste you, Heidi, but your mother gets you first," she said.

"So fucking horny. I've been turned on all day."

"Well, I think it's time we sorted that out."

Caroline took off her clothes, Heidi realising immediately why Mark was so happy fucking his mother. She was stunning. Taking her hand, she led her through the now quiet house, Sandra in her bedroom, as were Kelly and Simone in theirs. Her mother was waiting in bed for her, already naked, and it was obvious she was turned on, possibly already getting herself ready as her pussy positively glistened in the low light.

"Caroline," her mother said softly, "Still as beautiful as I remember."

"Now that's a pussy I remember fondly," Caroline replied, "Heidi, you are in for a treat. Mark, I'm thinking you need to eat my pussy while Heidi pleasures her mother."

Mark stripped so quickly, it made the three women laugh before he easily picked her up over his shoulder, his mother gigging away before he placed her down gently next to her sister. The two sisters immediately turned and kissed each other. She shared a glance with Mark, who's cock seemed to grow two inches seeing that. "Caroline, it's been far too fucking long since we last fooled around."

"I know, Becca, but... with everything that happened..."

She watched as Mark got on his knees before his mother, leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips, before it turned into a very unmotherly kiss, her right hand quickly finding its way to his cock, giving it a few gentle strokes. "No teasing, baby. Just my pussy," his mother finally stated.

"You say that like I'm going to disagree, Mum," he retorted with a chuckle.

She couldn't help watch him lower his mouth to his mother's pussy, running his tongue along her slit, before he gently clamped his mouth and wasted no time getting to work on her. "Fucking hell, that's so hot," she murmured.

"Sweetie," her mother said, turning to look at her mother, who smiled in her direction, "Would you love to do the same to me?"

She had to kiss her mother first, ensuring it was as passionate as that first one they'd shared on the couch. Kissing down her body, she would have loved to give her body attention, but she wanted to taste her pussy. Kissing down her body towards her sex, she was delighted by her mother's body. Like Caroline, she kept herself in good shape, and she was surprised that her hair had been trimmed. Glancing up, her mother grinned again. "I made sure I was nice and neat for tonight, sweetie."

She inhaled her mother's scent, feeling further wetness between her legs. "Can I touch myself, Mummy?" she pleaded.

"No, sweetie. I'm going to make you cum so hard very soon. All you need to do is lick my pussy a little while. I'm going to orgasm no matter what. The thought of my daughter eating my pussy is going to make me cum."

Lowering her mouth, she ran her tongue up and down her mother's slit, delighted to hear her mother moan softly, glancing up to see the sisters turn to each other and kiss. "We are very fortunate to have such wonderful children," Caroline whispered, "My son loves my pussy so much."

"Fucking love you, Mum," Mark murmured.

"I know, baby, and you're going to fill my pussy to the brim with your cum later."

"God, that's so hot, Caroline. I think we'd all love to watch you two fuck."

"I know. Once he's had all of us, I think we'd happily put on a show."

Then her mother moaned, returning her gaze towards her eyes. "Oh sweetie, yes, just like that. Run your tongue up and down my lips. They're very sensitive."

Heidi started to blink rapidly, feeling slightly overwhelmed by the love of her mother. Becca noticed and sat up, helping her sit up so she could kiss her again. "I know, sweetie, I know. My heart is ready to burst myself."

"I love you so much, Mummy," she whimpered, "I just want to make you as happy as I am."

She kissed her again. "Lick me, sweetie. Two fingers inside, like you know. I'll cum really hard and cry with you."

Lowering her mouth back to her mother's pussy, she slid two fingers inside her, moving them in the way she knew well whenever Mark had his fingers inside her. She relied on just her fingers first, avoiding her mother's clit. Glancing up again, her mother now only watched her, love, lust and desire in her eyes. She felt the constant need to cry but managed to hold back the tears.

"Clit, sweetie. I'm nearly there," her mother murmured.

Within a few flicks of her clit, her mother shuddered. Caroline was busy moaning herself as there was no doubt she was enjoying an orgasm. Heidi recognised those sort of moans. She managed to glance to see Mark wasn't relenting on his mother either. "Firmer on my clit, sweetie," her mother suggested, "So close, sweetie..."

Doing as her mother instructed, she focused on that and making sure her fingers were doing just as she needed, her mother's pussy starting to squeeze her fingers, her thighs trying to close, as her head started to roll back. The longer moan she released made her smile as she knew her mother was close.

"Cum for your daughter, Becca," Caroline urged, "She looks so beautiful between your legs."

"I know," her mother sobbed, "I love her so much."

She glanced to see the sisters kiss again, both looking down at her. She definitely grinned, fingers now pumping into her mother quickly, pressing into that special spot. Firmer on her clit, the orgasm hit her mother like a freight train. The moan she made should have woken the entire house. She stopped moving her fingers considering how tightly her pussy squeezed them, but she didn't relent on her clit.

"Oh god... oh god, sweetie... keep going..."

Her mother got very wet from all the excitement, Heidi not relenting on her clit for a second until, enjoying her mother writhing and shaking at what she was doing. Considering this was the first time she'd eaten pussy, she couldn't help be pleased with herself. She only stopped when her mother murmured for her to stop, sitting back a bit so she could easily withdraw her fingers, sucking those cleaned before she crawled up her mother's body, leaving soft kisses before she kissed her softly.

Then they both needed a little cry, Heidi cuddling into her mother as her arms wrapped around her.

"Okay, that was fucking beautiful," Mark said, before he obviously returned to eating out his mother.

"Make me orgasm once more, baby, then our children are going to have the favour returned."

"Want me to eat your pussy, sweetie?" her mother whispered.

"Make me cum over and over?" she asked eagerly.

"Anything for my daughter."

They turned to watch Mark continued to pleasure his mother, her legs now spread wide, his mouth hard at work between her legs. But it was his eyes that told the story. Completely focused on his mother, much as hers were focused on his. And he certainly loved her pussy and knew how to get her off, as she was fairly sure she'd cum more than once already.

Caroline was definitely holding back her orgasm. Even Heidi could recognise the signs now, but Mark just upped the tempo of all he was doing to her, almost forcing her to orgasm. When she finally did, it must have been a good one, as she almost needed a little nap after it. Mark recognised she'd had enough, lifting himself away, his chin practically dripped with her juices, smiling as he offered his fingers, Caroline eagerly sucking them, her eyes gazing into his as she moaned seductively.

"God, you two are... something else," Becca said.

"After he's fucked me, would you like him, Becca?"

Heidi sat up immediately. "Mummy, you have to! You'll love his cock!"

Her mother smiled at her before turning her attention to Mark. "Would you like to make love to me, Mark?"

"I'd love to, Aunt Becca."

"If we're going to make love, just call me Becca."

"I'll always be Mum, Mark," Caroline added, "Even when you're balls deep in my pussy."

There was a flurry of movement as Heidi ended up on her back, her mother spreading her legs. Mark ended up on his back too, his mother wasting no time straddling his lap and sliding down his cock. The delight on her face once she was balls deep, as she'd just said, was enough to make her smile. Turning her attention to her mother, she crawled up until they were face to face, lowering her mouth as they enjoyed another intense kiss, feeling her mother's fingers ever so lightly brush her pussy. She couldn't help moan into her mouth, desperate for her mother's touch, her tongue...

But her mother was going to tease her first. She kissed her neck and that made her moan loudly, though she couldn't help giggle, wondering if she spoke to Mark. Kissing down to her breasts, her nipples were incredibly hard, her mother sucking and nibbling at one then the other. The one not being worked by her mouth was being teased by her fingers, gently twisting and pulling. It sent waves of pleasure through her body, her other hand continuing to gently slide along her pussy.

"Mummy," she whimpered.

"It's okay, sweetie. Let it all out. It's going to be a big moment."

She watched her mother slowly kiss down her body, her eyes never leaving hers as she stopped and inhaled her scent, smiling broadly as her mother's tongue finally ran along her slit. Heidi nearly enjoyed an orgasm immediately. Her mother sensed that release, quickly slid two fingers into her, found that spot, and made her cum within a minute.

Heidi burst into tears. She couldn't help it, considering she'd been desperate to orgasm for hours, but she still begged her mother to keep going. She wanted to feel her mouth and tongue pleasing her. Wiping her eyes, she glanced to see Caroline now leaning forward, mother and son enjoying soft but passionate kisses, his fingers trailing up and down her back, his gentle thrusts into her as she moved her hips. Caroline glanced her way and smiled. "I love my son's cock," she whispered.

Returning her attention to her mother, her tongue was now proving how talented it was, no fingers involved for the moment. Heidi couldn't help the moans and gasps, it was far too good, far too intimate. The fact it was her mother pleasing her in such a manner simply made it feel even better. Her mother teased her pussy something fierce before including attention to her clit.

She had another orgasm within a couple of minutes, feeling her entire body tighten up as her mother slid two fingers back inside her. "Oh god!" she cried.

"That's it, sweetie. Let it all out..."

Heidi soon thought she was delirious. Her mother simply owned her body and she was happy to just ride one euphoric wave after another. It was a mixture of delirium and exhaustion, but she didn't want her mother to stop for a second. Fingers and tongue, that's all she wanted, that's all that mattered in that moment of her life.

"Please keep going," she whimpered, "I don't want to stop..."

"No wonder you love being with her," Caroline whispered.

"While true, this is... something else..."

"Because it's my daughter and I love her," Becca murmured, her mouth immediately back to work. Heidi lost track of how many times she'd cum. She pretty much lost track of everything, simply closing her eyes and losing herself to the sensations. She'd heard Mark and Caroline continue to make love, glancing to see his mother on her knees, resting her head on a pillow, as Mark started to fuck her hard from behind. That turned her on even further as Caroline proved to have a rather filthy mouth on her.

Feeling hands on the back of her knees, her mother spread her legs and pushed them back, her tongue now hard at work by itself. Her body continue to writhe and shudder. She had no idea how talented her mother was, but she knew after this night, she'd happily have her pussy eaten by her whenever her mother wanted. But it was her eyes. Nothing but love for her daughter.

Then another orgasm hit, and she needed a little nap, not that she realised until waking up to find herself cuddled back against her mother, watching Caroline now on her back, Mark continuing to make love to her. "Mummy," she whispered.

Feeling a kiss on her cheek, her mother gave her a gentle squeeze. "Wow, sweetie. My daughter can certainly cum a lot."

"I've never had so many in a night," she giggled.

"Good. And, trust me on this, sweetie, we'll do this again. Whenever you want your pussy eaten, or whenever you want to return the favour, you just tell me. Caroline, I wouldn't mind riding your son. I would have suggested you fool around with my daughter, but I think I've exhausted her."

"I would like a cuddle with my very attractive and naked aunt though," Heidi said softly.

Caroline replaced her mother, and she felt just as loved in her arms, both watching Mark lie back and her mother ever so slowly lower herself down on his thick cock. When she bottomed out, even she was taken aback when she burst into tears. Mark looked at her with surprise and confusion, before he sat up and cuddled his aunt. "What's wrong, Becca?" he asked.

"I haven't been with a man since my husband, just like your mother..." She gently cupped his cheeks and kissed him. "Make love to me, my handsome nephew."

Becca found herself on her back, wrapping her legs around his hips as he started to thrust into her. Suggesting he was going to last a while, as his mother's cunt was full to the brim, she heard Caroline start to giggle behind her. "He's not wrong," she whispered.

Watching Mark make love to her mother was a thing of beauty, though. She looked thrilled to be with him so intimately, and the first proper kiss they shared seemed to just heighten the passion between the pair. Caroline gave her a gentle squeeze. "Okay?" she breathed into her ear.

"It's beautiful," she whispered, snuggling back against her aunt, "I've wanted to see my mother with him. I knew it would be like this."

"You're a wonderful young woman, Heidi."

"I'm watching the man I love, the man of my dreams, make love to my mother, and I can see how happy she is."

"I'd love to be with you one day, Heidi."

She giggled as she knew that already. "I'd love that too."

Mark eventually came inside her mother and that seemed to be it for him. No real surprise as they'd been going for a couple of hours by then, and while Heidi loved long sex sessions with him, much of that was spent with his head between her legs. Certainly one reason to love him. He lived to give... her many orgasms.

Her mother cuddled him to one side, his mother to the other, while she took pride of place by resting on him. He was still half-hard and she was eager for his cock as always. She started to rub herself along it, making the three others chuckle. "Wait until you join him in his room later, Heidi, then he can fuck your brains out if you want."

He arched an eyebrow, meeting her eyes. She felt her cheeks grow hot. "You love being fucked, don't you, sweetie?" Caroline asked softly.

For some reason, admitting it in front of her mother and his mother made it feel emotional. "I've been in love with him for... a long time, but always felt we should wait until we were both the right age to make the decision."

"But you're willing to share him with us?" her mother asked.

"You're my mother and his sisters are family. If he's with family, it's not cheating."

"As I said, sweetie, you're incredibly open minded."

"You're his mother, and I haven't seen you smile like this in a long time, Auntie Caroline."

"Just Caroline, sweetie. I think we're long past titles, though he'll still call me 'Mum' while he's fucking me."

She broke out into giggles within seconds. "Fuck, it really turns you on, doesn't it, Mark?"

It was his turn to blush as his mother kissed his cheek. "Of course it does. He loves fucking his mother, burying his thick cock in my tight, juicy cunt."

"Heidi, my room, now." He kissed her mother on the cheek, this his mother on the cheek. Heidi rolled off him, giggling away as he strode out of the room naked. Caroline and her mother immediately snuggled together, and she heard one suggestion that they carry on having fun alone. Heidi wished them goodnight before she jogged after Mark.

Once she closed the door and joined him on the bed, they made love for the next couple of hours, before falling asleep in his arms again. She was head over heels in love with him, knowing she'd never want another man in her life, but she would always accept the fact others in the family would want him too. But now that she'd experienced a woman's touch for the first time, she knew that other possibilities lay ahead for herself.

Life was going to be a lot of fun in the future.

12