A Family Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby, find the spot," she murmured, feeling two of his thick fingers slide inside her. He'd told her more than once he'd happily just use his tongue for as long as she wanted. It was said so earnestly, it made her cry. She figured he said that to everyone he'd been with so far. She's raised a considerate your man, and now she was seeing the benefits herself.

"I love you, Mum," he whispered, resting his chin just above her pussy, meeting her eyes, "Love your pussy too. Love your body. Love all the way from the top of your head to your little feet."

"Mark, can I be blunt? Your ex-girlfriends were fucking morons."

"Heidi was always going to be my first, Mum. I think we knew that without saying it. I liked the girls I was with, don't get me wrong, but Heidi was always going to be special. And now I make love with my mother." He stopped a moment, looking serious. "Look, I know why it's illegal, what we're doing is apparently wrong. But surely this is just another way of showing our love for each other, right?"

She opened her arms, her son smiling as he removed his fingers and hugged her tightly. Rolling onto his back, he held her in his arms, caressing her back, though she was sneaky enough to slide his cock inside her. While an orgasm with his mouth and fingers would be great, she much preferred an orgasm when his cock was inside her.

Sitting up with it now buried, he held her hands to help her balance as she rode him hard and fast right away. No surprise she enjoyed an orgasm within a few minutes, riding through it as she wanted at least a couple more. If he came, he'd recover very quickly. Opening her eyes, she looked down to see him watching her, just a grin on his face. The first couple of times, he still had that faint look of surprise that he was inside his own mother. Now, his eyes spoke of absolute enjoyment.

"Oh god," she moaned as she could feel another one approaching. Letting go of her left hand, he moved it down to her clit. Just him brushing it almost had her leaping off his cock. "Mark," she whimpered.

"Want to see my mother cum really hard."

"Oh baby, I love you so much."

"Go on, Mum. Ride me harder. Cum even harder than that."

She did. She managed to hold it back until she just had to release it. She kept bouncing until she just couldn't take anymore, needing to take his cock out of her before she lay down on his chest, feeling her entire body shuddering. She couldn't even have him touch her, her entire body sensitive. She'd never felt better in her life, just lying on his chest, she felt nothing but love for him, and his for her in return.

"Okay," she whispered, giggling as he wrapped her in a tight hug, "Mark, you didn't cum in me yet."

"I was far too interested in giving you one big orgasm."

"Where would you like to cum?" she asked, meeting his eyes, "My face?" His eyebrows raised in surprise. "I've never done it before, and I'd love my son to do it with me."

Grabbing his hand, she pulled him off the bed, getting on her knees and swallowing his cock. Tasting herself on it wasn't any great surprise anymore, happy to give him a blowjob whenever she was in the mood, and he always liked having his dick sucked. Looking down at her, she put on a show for her son, suggesting how much she wanted him to cum, and how she wanted to have her face coated in his seed. She liked to think she was okay at blowjobs. He waxed lyrical about her every time, though she thought it was likely the fact it was his mother doing it too.

Then he needed to cum, closing her eyes as she felt quite a few ropes across her face. Mark couldn't help chuckle as he said, "Well, that's something I never even thought about. Mum on her knees, taking a load on her face."

"How do I look?"

"Well, I'd say beautiful as always, Mum, but now with your cum on my face? I mean, that's erotic. My own mother..."

She couldn't sit there for too long with it dripping so they headed for another shower. He washed her face and then her hair, as some had got in that too, finding it rather relaxing to feel him massaging her head, washing away the shampoo, before he cuddled her from behind, leaning back into his chest. "The girls at work have never seen me happier," she said.

"And is it because of me?"

"I would say ninety percent you. The other ten percent is the fun I'm having with my sisters again."

"Can I be honest and admit I do find that idea hot?"

"Maybe you'd like a mother-aunt foursome one night?" He snorted and laughed out loud, aware he liked the idea. "Fucking three mature women at once is probably the fantasy of many young men."

"Again, most probably not thinking of their mother and two aunts."

Under the blankets a little later, snuggled back against his body, she felt exhausted after a long week at work and then an evening of fun with her son. She yawned more than once, just feeling his arms gently squeeze her, whispering his love for her, before she drifted off. Waking the next morning, feeling his hard cock pressed into her back, she managed to turn around to see he was already awake. His hand went straight to her cheek, caressing it as he gazed at her. It was a look of such love and devotion, she needed to look away, lest she start crying on him.

"You look at Heidi the same," she whispered.

"I like to think I do with Amy too."

"You've always adored her."

"I crushed on her something fierce for years. Did she know?"

That made her laugh. "Of course, but Debbie has always been the bigger tease. Amy just thought it was rather sweet that her cute little brother obviously nursed some awkward feelings for her. I'm glad you're treating her tonight and tomorrow. She needs time away from this house. She needs a little romance."

He grinned. "Booked us a little cabin for the night, and found a seafood restaurant right on the beach. Nothing extravagant but I hope it's the thought..."

"Mark, she's going to love it. Trust me on that one."

Amy was already up and preparing breakfast. During footy season, she was always up before Mark to make him a big breakfast so he'd have plenty of energy for later. If not Amy, then Caroline would happily get up and do the same. The table was surprisingly full when she walked in with her son, Heidi already sat next to Debbie.

"Ah, so now we know who he spent the night with," she said, grinning away.

Sitting down, Mark sitting next to Heidi, she replied, "He made me cum so hard last night, Heidi. Think it was the best one yet, except during our first night, which will always be the best, no matter what."

"Mum," Mark said softly.

She grabbed his hand. "Sorry. It's just..."

He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "No, I understand but... When I'm not in the room, I really don't care if you do discuss it." He kissed Heidi on the cheek. "I know you..."

"I don't, Mark," she said softly, "Not with my friends. Only with family, because I trust everyone at this table. I start talking to my girlfriends about this guy I'm seeing, and not only will they blab to everyone else, but they'll probably put two and two together eventually."

"Okay. So, who's coming to watch the game today?"

Caroline said she was going. Never missed a home game, at least. Amy and Heidi would be going. Debbie and Katie had plans, as did Kelly and Simone. Becca would join Caroline, Sandra had some work to focus on. "I'll drive Heidi and Becca, Mark. You take Amy so you two can just leave right after the game."

"I've already packed my bag," Amy said, "A nice dress for dinner, then absolutely nothing for afterwards, Mark."

"No handcuffs?"

Amy almost spat her coffee out, coughing a couple of times, before she burst into laughter. "You bastard!"

"So that's a no to the handcuffs?"

She glanced to see Amy blushing, chuckling to herself at the fact it was Mark teasing for once. "I have a pair if you want to borrow some?" Deborah asked.

No-one was surprised that Deborah had a pair of handcuffs. Mark started to laugh himself. "I'm only joking, Debs. Maybe next time we're together."

"Maybe I'll just handcuff Katie to the bed so you'll finally fuck each other." She paused a minute, then slapped the table. "Oh, wait, her birthday! I'll handcuff her then for you."

Mark cleared his throat. "I'll be getting there at least an hour or two early, Amy, if you don't mind just hanging around."

"I'll take a book and the rug, Mark. I'll be fine."

Finishing breakfast, she helped Amy clean up as she knew Mark would head for a gym session before returning home to shower, change then head off. Once the kitchen was clean, she gave her daughter a long hug. "Enjoy tonight, sweetie," she whispered.

"I can't wait. I love him so much, Mum. I know he's with Heidi, and even you, more..."

"Amy, trust me on this," she leaned back, resting her hands on Amy's shoulders, "You are definitely someone he desires a lot. It's just there are nine of us in this house. His head must be on a swivel more often than not. I almost feel sorry for him at times. If it was only Heidi..."

"Any guilt?"

She felt the smile form immediately. "None whatsoever, at least in regards to what we're doing, and I know he loves every moment we're intimate. You?"

"I would like more time with him, but the time we do spend together... You ever felt more loved?"

"If I say no, it makes your father sound bad. But he's my son, and I... I can't imagine not being intimate with him. Not now. Not after everything we've now experienced."

"I'm his big sister and the only thing I still wish is that I was his first. But, other than that, whenever we're together, he makes me feel like there's no-one else in the world for him."

"Me too, Amy," she said softly, kissing her cheek, "Go get yourself ready. And enjoy your short weekend away."

Mark and Amy left not long after midday. The twins were staying inside as the weather was rather cool, Katie lying back on the couch in the living room, Deborah in her bedroom. The others were at the other end of the house doing whatever they were up to. Relaxing near her daughter, she waited for her sister to appear before worrying about leaving.

There was a small crowd at the football ground. Her son had played rugby since he was a young boy, playing through each age group before graduating to the senior level as a sixteen-year-old. He'd represented his school in the state competition, and she often wondered if he had wanted to make an attempt at making the professional league. Asking him one day, he suggested that, although he had talent, he lacked that killer instinct to make it to the top, plus he preferred to keep playing as a hobby. Once you added contracts and getting paid, it was a job, and he thought it would suck the fun out of it.

"Plus, too many footy players are fucking meatheads, Mum. I've got a good job, and I have plans for the future. I'll play footy to what, thirty-five at most? Then what? Sure, I might have cash at the end of my career, but I just know I'd be bored unless I went into coaching, which doesn't interest me. No, I'll stay with my career choice and just play for the fun of it."

Sometimes, she couldn't help be amazed by the mature, level headed approach of her youngest child. She wouldn't have blamed him for chasing the dollars, but he'd never dreamed of being in professional sport. Though she figured all mothers thought highly of her sons, she knew he was smarter than he gave himself credit for. She'd seen his exam results and he'd have easily made it into university. But without something to interest him, she knew he'd made the right decision. He loved what he was doing, and he was ambitious. She knew what plans he had, and would do whatever she could to support him.

The first game of the season is always difficult. The players are rusty after the off-season. New players need to gel, though the core of the squad was the same. Her son wasn't the largest player in the squad, but in his position in the centres, he was quick and was strong enough to get through tackles. She didn't get to see him score a try, but he was busy in defence, and he took more than one run into the line himself. At least his team did win a narrow, scrappy affair.

After he'd showered and changed after the game, he hugged her and his auntie before taking Amy by the hand and leading them away. "Let me know when you get there," she asked.

"Of course, Mum," he called back. He might be eighteen, and was now his own man, but she knew he would have messaged her anyway. She wouldn't worry about him, but he'd just let her know that everything was okay.

The house was rather empty upon returning with her sister, so they opened a bottle of wine and settled on the couch. After a couple of glasses, Mark messaged to say they'd arrived, Amy quickly adding a picture message to show the hotel room and the view.

"Fucking hell, he's treating her to something eh?" Becca exclaimed.

"Think he's doing it to show how much he loves her," she said softly, feeling the smile tug at her lips, "He's been in love with Amy for so long, it was always going to be between her and Heidi. I'm glad it was Heidi first, that they enjoyed their first time together, but Amy was patient and now has the man she always wanted in return. "Turning to her sister, she placed her glass down and kissed her, Becca kissing her back immediately. "I enjoyed time with my son last night," she added, "Now I'd like some time with my sister."

"Just like old times, Carol?"

"Feels like it sometimes. I'll be honest, I've really missed how close we were, but after everything..."

"When are you going to tell him, Carol?"

Resting her head on her sister's shoulder, she sighed. "There just never seems like a good time. I wanted to wait until he was an adult to deal with it. His birthday and then into Christmas and New Year? God no, that would have just ruined it. And once we started having sex, I just... I'm scared I'll ruin everything. I can't not... I need him like this, Becca. I need to be intimate with my son, and if I tell him the truth..."

"But he needs to know, Carol. Only I, you and Sandra know. Your daughters don't even know. Nor do your nieces. I'm not saying they deserve to know, but one person does, and that's Mark."

"He's going to hate me," she whispered, feeling tears prick at her eyes.

"No, he won't. It'll be a shock, so help him understand. When you do it, we'll all be there to support you and him."

She looked up, blurred vision so she could barely recognise her sister, though recognised her leaning forward to kiss her again. Feeling arms wrap around her, she couldn't help cry softly on her shoulder again. "It was that bastard," she sobbed.

"They all were, but we couldn't ruin it for our kids, Carol," her sister replied, rubbing her back, "But I think it's time they knew the truth. They might hate us for it, the younger one's at least, but the likes of Amy and Kelly? They're smart. I'm sure they had suspected something was going on at the time."

"Sunday night, when they get home?"

"I'll tell Sandra and we'll organise it. Get some sweets, make sure there's alcohol, and then you finally tell him."

"He's going to hate me," she sobbed.

"He won't. You were not in the wrong. You were never in the wrong. Everything you ever did was for you and your son."

Becca took her to bed and the sisters made love all night. Thankfully, she calmed down soon enough that Becca could spin around, faces buried in the pussy of the other. She'd admit her sister had never lost talent in eating her pussy. It had been years since she'd been with a woman, but she remembered his sisters intimately, knew what buttons to press, so to speak. But, still, making her sister orgasm more than once that night certainly had them both grinning.

They decided on a bath together, making sure it was nice and hot, with all the bubble bath and scented oils, before she lay down with her sister resting back against her. "I haven't been with Sandra yet," she admitted.

"Well, you know we've been fooling around for ages now. We would have asked you earlier, but we thought you were no longer interested."

"To be honest, my libido was shot to shit after everything. It took Heidi and Mark to fire it up again. I never forgot what we used to do, and remember it fondly, Becca. And I never regretted anything we did, not for a second. I wish we could have remained that close all our lives, but we obviously couldn't. Not without feeling guilty, at least."

She took Becca back to her room after their bath so she had company that evening. A knock at the door a little later reveal Sandra. Getting to her feet, she took Sandra by the hand and closed the door, before helping take off her nightie. She smiled, her sister as beautiful as she remembered, making sure she kissed her without any hesitation whatsoever. It was one hell of a kiss, and when pulling back, it was Sandra who blinked rapidly.

"I've missed this so much," she whispered.

"So we make up for lost time, Sandra. Though, tonight, maybe it'll just be nice to sleep in the same bed together again.

Caroline would admit it was a great night's sleep, waking up together and immediately fooling around together. Having both her sisters between her legs, giving her pussy more attention than she'd received in years, except by her son, had her enjoying one orgasm after the other. Being a good sister, she returned the favour to Sandra, who she brought to orgasm rather quickly, hugging each other afterwards as they needed a little weep.

"Fuck, think we both needed that," she whispered.

Lying back, enjoying the afterglow of at least a couple of orgasms each, she told Sandra of what was spoken the previous night. Her sister said nothing except that she'd be there to support, no matter what.

Sunday was always a day of relaxation. The sun was out but autumn was truly taking hold, the temperature dipping further with each passing week. Winters were not bitterly cold compared to most areas of the world, but after boiling hot summers, a day in the mid-teens was freezing to people in Australia. She spent most of the day relaxing inside, but her twin daughters still ventured out to take a dip in the pool, no doubt turning up the heat a little more. If they were really desperate, the spa bath could be turned into a proper hot tub.

Receiving a message from Mark that he was now heading back, she headed into her bedroom and started going through the files she kept. Most of it was relatively unimportant, but there was a folder she kept that contained information that she knew she had to reveal. Her hand was shaking as she took it from where it was hidden. No-one ever went into her room to snoop, but it was always better being safe than sorry.

Remaining in her room until she heard them walk in, Sandra and Becca had been preparing dinner, ready for when they returned. She felt sick to her stomach but joined everyone, managing to keep a smile on her face as Amy practically glowed, talking about the hotel, and dinner they'd had the night before, then just spending a day together, not doing anything in particular, walking along the beach for a couple of hours, taking lunch at a hotel restaurant, before finding a bar they could enjoy a drink, before he drove them home.

Sharing a glance with her sisters, they both nodded and she released a sigh. Everyone glanced her way. "Something wrong, Mum?" he asked.

She nodded, leaving the room for a moment to collect the folder, returning to the same chair. She left it closed as she looked around. Clearing her throat, she needed a drink, Becca pouring her a glass of wine, her hand shaking as she lifted it to her mouth. "Mum, are you okay?" Amy asked.

"Not really. What I'm about to say is... There is a long story to what I'm about to say to you, Mark. This only involves you, not your sisters, cousins, aunts or myself. I'll explain everything afterwards, but I guess I really need to say what needs to be said. I'm so sorry I'm only telling you now, but I wanted to wait until you were old enough to understand, and then when you were, I just... It never felt like it was the right time. But I can't keep this from you anymore. You deserve to and need to know the truth."